Through My Son's Telescope Ch. 02

Story Info
Rita drains Matt's balls.
2.5k words
4.41
38k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers

Authors Note: This work of fiction is about three drunk mothers who hatch a wicked plan to seduce their clueless adult sons. All characters are fictional and are over eighteen years of age.

Through my son's telescope -- Chapter Two.

"Let's clink our glasses for the successful completion of phase two of our plan," I said as the three of us put our wine glasses together.

We were lounging on chairs around Rita's pool feeling really proud of ourselves.

Rita talked and we listened;

"Ok, let's just go over it one more time!"

"In the month since we first started hitting my son Matt with the subliminal cuts, I've been progressively wearing skimpier clothes around the house. I know Matt has been watching me so I act like I don't know he's there.

Usually afterwards he locks himself in his room or bathroom."

"Judging by his crusty stained underwear, I knew he'd been beating off."

"So I put hidden cameras with sound in all the rooms and have caught him in the act many times. When he goes in the bathroom he usually takes a pair of my soiled panties out of the laundry and sniffs the crotch while he masturbates."

"So naturally I always make sure I have soiled underwear in the hamper."

"I now have the feed to your laptops so you and Judy can watch the events I have planned for this evening."

"I jimmied all the locks so he'll think he has privacy, but he won't."

"You two will watch where he goes and let me know if he starts masturbating. We wait until he starts to cum and I will walk in on him acting like I didn't know he was home."

"Then what," asked Judy.

"What else, I fuck his brains out!"

It was a good plan. Matt will be the first to be seduced by his mother Rita, then we'll systematically work on the other two unsuspecting sons of Judy and I.

We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing, and relishing in the creativity of our plan.

We are really not wicked people, just horny and feel the need to share our sexuality with our nerdy sons.

As the three of us sat there feeling no pain, I looked at my watch, it was almost time, time to spring into action.

Rita donned her shear bra and panties and got on her spinning cycle. Judy and I walked over to my condo and sat in my office and brought up Rita's closed circuit TV feed.

Rita was about twenty minutes into her workout and had built up a good sweat. Her scant, sweat soaked, clothes became almost see-through.

Then, as if on cue, in walks Matt.

He obviously hears the whirl of Rita's machine. He starts peering around the corner and starts watching his mother.

We informed Rita through her head phones that Matt was watching, so she starts putting on a seductive show.

With each stroke of the pedals she slowly starts rubbing her pussy on her bike seat, panting while humping the narrow end. Beads of sweat were dripping from her forehead. Her sweat soaked panties run up through her ass crack exposing her well-tanned cheeks.

Matt was mesmerized by the sight of his half naked mother's one-person sex show. His hand was on his crotch rubbing it gently, matching his mother's movements with his own.

We informed Rita of her son's obvious arousal. She responded by going for broke and quickening her moans, then stopping and nearly impaling herself on the seat of her machine. She put the side of her finger in her mouth and slightly bit on it, she then started faking a powerful orgasm nearly falling off her bike.

That sent Matt to the bathroom, certain that he was locking the door behind him. He took a pair of Rita's soiled panties, slipped off his pants and underwear, then sat on the toilet.

Rita stops her workout, grabs a laundry basket and stands by the bathroom door. Her fingers were in her pussy, obviously primed for what she hopes will be mad hot sex with her gullible son.

Matt reached behind the stool and took the bottle of lube that he had hidden there.

He squirted a little on his hand, closed his eyes, and started jacking off while holding his mother's panties up to his nose with his free hand.

Judy watched intently, doing the play by play in Rita's headphones.

Matt started grunting and quickened his motion. Once we felt he had passed the point of no return, Judy and I yelled into the microphone,

"Now!"

Rita swung open the door and acted shocked. Matt was shooting ropes of cum onto the floor.

Startled, he jumped to his feet and tried to cover himself with the panties. He just stood, his back to wall, cum still shooting from the end of his pulsating cock.

Matt shouted, noticeably embarrassed,

"D-d-d-ooon't you knock mom!"

"Sorry, I didn't hear you come in, are those my panties?" inquired Rita faking shock herself.

Matt just froze as Rita followed the shots of cum on the floor up to Matt's throbbing penis.

Judy and I focused the camera on Matt's naked manhood. We both licked our lips, wishing we were there.

His young cock wasn't all that large, but apparently very functional.

Matt just stood there, mortified, unable to speak.

Rita reached down and smeared some of her son's ejaculate from his cock onto her fingers.

She studied the milky goo for a moment, then put it to her lips and hungrily licked her fingers clean.

"Hmmm, it's been so long since I tasted anything like this, is there more?" Rita asked in a teasing tone.

Rita walked forward and took her son's balls in her hands and playfully squeezed them.

"Yes, nice and full, what do you say I drain them for you?"

Rita kept her grip on her son's balls and met his lips with hers. She French kissed her shocked son, working her tongue down his throat."

Judy and I started breathing heavily ourselves, getting caught up in the spectacle that was unfolding before our eyes.

Then Rita said in a stern but sexy voice,"

"Take a seat and let's get started stud!"

She led Matt by the balls and pushed him down on the toilet seat.

She had him slide forward until his balls were dangling between his legs down the outside of the bowl.

She knelt on the floor and took Matt's flaccid member in her hands, flicking the tip with her tongue and tasting more of her son's milky seed.

"Hmmmm, mommy likes!"

"But this won't do, you need to get hard again for me."

"Here, let me help you with that!"

She took off her sweaty panties and put them around her son's head, positioning the wet crotch over his mouth and nose.

She slurped his balls into her mouth and sucked on them as if they were an erotic Popsicle.

Matt started groaning with pleasure as Rita started working on his shaft with her palms.

It didn't take long for Matt to get hard again. His revitalized erection was on full display just inches from Rita's mouth.

"Lord, you are a horny one, aren't you?"

Rita quickly took his shaft in her mouth and swallowed it all the way down her throat until she was slightly chocking on it. She worked his cock up and down, cupping and squeezing his balls.

Matt just sat there, still not quite grasping what was happening. All he knew was his mother's actions were stirring a lust deep inside him. An urge he had yet to explore.

He gritted his teeth and arched his back as the magical tingles of desire overwhelmed his body.

Rita kept deep throating him, slowly bringing him ever closer to climax, then she stopped and pulled her mouth away.

She got up, removed her bra, and savagely ripped off Matt's shirt, popping all the buttons. She pulled it away from his quivering body.

Sex starved and wanting Matt's cock inside her, Rita stood and ran her dripping pussy lips over Matt's shaft, grinding herself into his crotch.

She started teasing his nipples with her fingers, playfully twisting them.

The panties were removed and Rita spit on her fingers working the moisture into her breasts. Then she put her right nipple into Matt's mouth.

"Suck on it," Rita whispered in her son's ear trying to catch her breath.

"I know you want to, don't you!"

Matt puckered his lips and starting sucking and teasing his mother's nipple with his tongue.

"Ooooh just like that! Suck on it just like you did when you were a baby!"

Matt's hands came up and grasped each of his mother's breasts and started alternating between the two with his tongue.

Rita took his left earlobe in her mouth and clamped down on it between her teeth.

She started humping and grinding herself into Matt's groin.

She quickened her pace and Matt started humping back, his animal instincts started kicking in.

They embraced each other in another wet hot kiss.

Rita reached down and felt Matt's ballooning erection.

"I see your little friend has returned, tell me, have you ever had sex with a women?"

"I'll bet you have dreamed about fucking me and coming inside me, haven't you, you little pervert?"

Matt just sat there, stunned, dazed, and confused, his cock taking over control of his mind.

"Tell me Matt, tell me, you want to cum in my pussy and spew your load all inside me, don't you! Don't you!"

Matt tried to answer, but words defied him.

Rita stood and took Matt's penis in her hand, she positioned her waiting pussy over it and started teasing the head against her hot and wet pussy.

Matt closed his eyes, slid forward and braced himself, unable to fight off the deep sexual desire for his mother that had been building up for the last month.

At this point, Matt stopped being her son and gave in to Rita's advances and became her new sex toy.

Rita started whispering in her son's ear but Judy and I couldn't make out what she was saying. We assumed it was more foreplay as Matt elevated his ass and impaled his mother with his swollen dick.

The two naked bodies became one. They held each other close, humping in unison. Rita was egging him on with her hot breath whispering in his ear.

Judy and I got caught up in the moment and started fingering our dampening pussies.

The four of us were breathing heavily, quickening our paces building our way to a mutual climax.

Rita pinned her son down as she started an all-out assault on his waiting and over stimulated rod as it begged for release.

Deeper and deeper thrusts, their moans becoming louder and louder, Rita slamming her body onto Matt's cock.

With a prolonged groan, Matt spewed his load deep inside his mother's vagina.

Rita and Matt slumped together in naked embrace, wallowing in the aftershocks of their first sexual interlude.

Several moments expired, then Rita got up and took Matt's balls in her hand, kneading them.

"It feels like you have a lot more in your tank, let's finish this in the bedroom!"

There was a break in the audio and visual as Matt and Rita made their way down the hall to Rita's bedroom.

Judy and I tried to understand what Matt had said, but from what we could make out, he was telling Rita that he was due to meet the guys at Josh's apartment to use the telescope. Rita told him he was going to be late and he can leave only after she is done with him.

Just then I heard Josh open the door and walk into the apartment.

"Is that you Josh, I didn't expect you home so early!"

"Yup, the boys and I are meeting here in a few minutes."

"There's a new comet out there and we want to study it before it's gone."

We heard the refrigerator open and by the sound of it Josh was making a snack.

Then we heard him in the hallway.

Judy and I regained our composure the best we could, hoping Josh wouldn't see the wet spots that had formed in our slacks. I quickly switched to a clothing site on the internet. Judy and I pretended to be shopping.

Josh just walked by and went into his room, closing the door behind him.

Judy and I quickly ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

Judy went into the bathroom and turned on the vent fan, the white noise just barely drowned out her whimpers as she fingered herself to several powerful orgasms.

I laid on my bed and worked my clit with my favorite sex toy.

As I worked on my pussy, I was imagining what Rita and Matt were doing in her bedroom.

I so wanted to go back to my office and watch them but I didn't dare. I had no door on that room and I knew David had just joined Josh at the telescope. I resorted to let my imagination run free.

I closed my eyes and I could see Rita on her knees humping Matt cowgirl style on her bed.

It had been a long time since any of us had sex, so I was sure Rita was taking full advantage of her opportunity.

I had to put my free hand over my mouth so Josh and David couldn't hear my moans and gasps as I reached a strong orgasm myself.

Judy and I were cleaning ourselves up when we heard Matt's voice.

I lent Judy a pair of clean panties and we went to check on the boys. The three of them hardly looked away from the telescope feed to greet us.

I thought I'd bait Matt a little,

"Oh, Matt, you're here, I didn't hear you come in!"

Matt blushed and didn't want to make eye contact as he fidgeted in his chair. Had Rita told him we were watching?

Josh seemed a little put out by our interruption so Judy and I took it as an invitation to leave.

A few minutes later we were knocking on Rita's door.

"What took you ladies so long," Rita said in a sweet sexy voice.

"It's not locked, come in."

There was Rita, still fully naked, sprawled out on her recliner.

Judy and I told Rita about missing all the bedroom activity so we inquired as to how it went.

Without saying a word, Rita reached into her pussy and pulled out a big wad of Matt's cum, proudly holding it up for us to see.

Rita wiped her fingers with a Kleenex and tossed it on the end table showing us the other four that were already laying there. She had indeed drained him.

The three of us high-fived each other and I started pouring the wine.

Then Judy blurted out,

"I call dibs on doing David next!!"

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers