All Comments on 'Through My Son's Telescope Ch. 02'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very HAWT can't wait for the next chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

At some point in time, I hope the author contnues the series.

subleroysubleroyover 2 years agoAuthor

More on the way, chapter three is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please

Liam73Liam73almost 2 years ago

Come on, don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Subleroy

Please stick to one tense it is so simple.

"That sent Matt to the bathroom, certain that he was locking the door behind him. He took a pair of Rita's soiled panties, slipped off his pants and underwear, then sat on the toilet.

Rita stops her workout, grabs a laundry basket and stands by the bathroom door. Her fingers were in her pussy, obviously primed for what she hopes will be mad hot sex with her gullible son."

Two sentences together, the first one is written in past tense but the second in present tense. It just doesn't make sense.

Stop ruining a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wish this got finished

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 1 year ago

There is many good lines in your story, but they all died off in your attempt to make the story sizzle. You have a beautiful imagination. Hopefully you'll get better.

Burrybeaver70Burrybeaver70about 2 months ago

What happened to Judy and David. Please continue as I can see be great read and would love to see them sharing between them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES