Through Steam and Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan chuckled softly. "I never even really went hiking until today. My legs are killing me."

Laura bumped her wife with her shoulder. "Best part? She liked it."

"I never said that..." Jordan began.

"Then why did you say you wanted to do it again sometime?" Laura had a huge grin on her face as she said in a sing-song voice, "you liked it, you liked it, you liked it..."

"Maybe. You'll never catch me admitting it. But don't forget, you owe me." Jordan poked Laura lightly in the chest. "And expect the cash-in at some point tonight."

"Yep," Kelly laughed, rolling onto her back once again. "You two are married." Laura kissed Jordan on the cheek, still grinning before the newlyweds closed their eyes and let the steam do its work. Tina did the same. She remained sitting up, one arm on the upper level. She and Kelly had stepped out after the first fifteen minutes, taken a five-minute warm shower, then jumped back in the sauna for twenty more minutes before another five-minute shower. Their third sauna session would end whenever the girls felt like it.

The sweat felt wonderful on her skin. Tina could feel the rivulets running down her arms and dripping from the nape of her neck. Any stress she carried was vanishing with nary a trace, kept at bay by the clouds of steam. Her breath was slow, steady, and easy, with the steam helping to soothe her throat as well. The four women sat quietly in the heat of the sauna, each one lost in their own worlds.

It was Kelly who broke the spell as the timer on the wall beeped quietly. "Mmm," she said as she sat up in response to the noise. Kelly ran her hands through her hair, squeezing the mix of water and sweat from the black strands. "I think that's it for me," she told Tina. "I'm all sweated out. Going to head up the room and take a shower. You coming with?"

After a second, Tina shook her head. "Nah," she told her friend. "I really could go for a full-body flush right now. Besides, you're going to be in the shower anyway."

"Here then, finish this." Kelly handed her bottle of water to Tina, who finished the remaining liquid inside in one quick swallow. "Don't overstay your welcome. Give me fifteen minutes?"

"Yes Mom," Tina teased. "Would you mind pouring some more water on?"

"No problem. Nice meeting you ladies. Enjoy your honeymoon!" Kelly took the stopwatch from the hook and slung it around her neck before adding a dipper of water to the pile of hot rocks. She waved to Laura and Jordan through the newly formed plume of steam before opening the door and stepping out into the locker room. Tina took a sip of water from her own bottle before closing her eyes and leaning back against the wooden bench. She took a deep breath warm air and did her best to let her mind wander. Random images and thoughts popped into her head, small snippets from the day's trip on horseback, before sliding away. Nothing truly stuck around. Eventually, they became nothing more than mental white noise that helped Tina relax.

What did manage to get through to Tina was some light-hearted giggling. She opened her eyes. Through the haze of steam, she could see Laura and Jordan rubbing noses with each other, big smiles on each of their faces. Their affection couldn't help but bring a grin to Tina's face. Out of the corner of her eye, Laura saw Tina looking at them. "Sorry," she said in a sheepish voice.

"No, no...you guys are on your honeymoon," Tina answered. "To be honest I kind of feel like I'm cramping your style."

"You're not," Jordan said. "It's a big enough steam room for all of us. As long as we're not making you uncomfortable." The older woman's chest glistened with sweat above the top of her towel as did the edges of her scalp, the chestnut-colored hair darkened by perspiration.

Tina laughed quietly. "I can deal," she told Jordan. "So can I ask how you two met?"

"At a bookstore." Jordan turned to look at Laura and gave her wife an affectionate smile. "I was shopping for a birthday present for my ex-husband and this cute little clerk behind the counter suggested a biography he might like. And he did, he `really liked it when I gave it to him. I went back the next week to thank her and saw that she had a Pride button on her purse. I asked her out, she said yes, and it snowballed from there."

"Um...I'm sorry," Tina asked in a confused tone. "You were shopping for your ex-husband?"

"Oh, THIS story," Laura said with a hearty laugh.

Jordan ran a hand across her forehead to wipe away the drops of sweat. "OK. I got married out of college to this guy. Awesome guy. Took care of me, did everything I asked, supported me when I was getting my law career off the ground, we had a kid...but something just felt off. I loved him, but I didn't...LOVE him, you know?" Tina nodded in understanding as Jordan continued. "I blamed it on stress at first, but the more I thought about it the more it started to make sense. I had never had a serious boyfriend until him, and our sex life wasn't exactly setting the world on fire. Our son came about because it was Valentine's Day and you were supposed to have sex, right?"

Jordan gave a weary sigh. "Over time, I just realized who I really was, and one day it came out over breakfast. I looked at my husband and said 'I think I'm a lesbian.'"

"How did he take it?"

"Not well at first," Jordan answered. "He blamed himself more than he blamed me, like he wasn't man enough for me and I had to turn to women even though I hadn't even kissed another girl yet. He calmed down though and we sat down and talked it out. The more we talked, the more he came around. By the end, he was completely supportive of me. He bought a house a few blocks over and took our son with him so I could figure things out without any distractions." Jordan smiled as Laura gently squeezed her hand. "He had my back with everything. He didn't divorce me so I could keep my health insurance for as long as I needed and when we finally got divorced it was as smooth and painless as it could be. He took what was his, I took what was mine, and he turned down getting child support from me so I could just give him whatever I could spare without the law getting involved."

"Oh wait," Laura said as Tina started to say something. "Here's the fucking topper. Guess who walked her down the aisle at our wedding. Her ex-husband. Worth it JUST for the looks of confusion on everyone's faces."

Tina's eyes had gotten wide during Jordan's story. She had leaned closer as the tale was told, and at Laura's statement Tina burst out laughing. "No way. You're kidding me!" Laura and Jordan shook their heads, which caused Tina to laugh even harder. She could feel the steam in her mouth and lungs as she did so. "Good for you Jordan."

"Yeah...my family wasn't thrilled with my decision. My folks still aren't talking to me, but they'll come around. I have faith." The smile stayed on Jordan's face as she said "How many lesbians can say their ex-husband turned out to be their best friend? I got lucky with him. Some people are just better friends than lovers."

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents take your coming out?" Tina's question was directed towards Laura.

"As well as any gay teenager could hope," she answered. "My folks come from a long line of old school Wisconsin progressives. They supported me, gave me space, and sat in the front row of our wedding." Laura smiled at Jordan. "They love my wife. I love my wife."

"I love you too," Jordan said, giving Laura a light kiss on the lips. "And I'd love a shower right now as well."

"Good idea." The two women stood up from the bench. "Are you going to be here when we get back," Laura asked Tina.

"Yeah. I'm not done yet," Tina answered.

"OK. See you when we get back," Laura said. The married couple stepped out of the sauna, leaving Tina alone as she reclined against the bench and closed her eyes, feeling the sweat run down her skin as she relaxed. This time, the images that popped into her mind weren't of the day spent riding on horseback, but of the middle-aged woman who had been sitting across from her - hair darkening with sweat, towel wrapped tightly around her ample chest, a light smile on her face...

"Man," Tina said as she relaxed, "why are all the MILF's happily married..."

X X X X X

The door opened. "Hey Tina," a voice that sounded like Laura's called out. "We're back."

Tina raised her head as Jordan and Laura closed the sauna door behind him. "Hey. Enjoy the shower?"

"Oh yeah," Laura said as she grabbed the large dipper. "There's nothing like a warm sauna and a warm shower. I'm surprised this place doesn't have something like a polar bear swim club during the winter."

Jordan sat down on the bench in her original position. "Probably because that's a heart attack waiting to happen. I'll take a sauna any day, but jumping into a cold lake right after? That's insane."

"I know, right?" Tina motioned vaguely towards the door. "Kelly is all about cold showers and polar bear swims. How could anyone do that?"

This time Laura used two dippers of water on the bucket of rocks. Steam erupted from the surface as Laura poured the water along the entire pile. The room was instantly filled with a haze of bright, warm, wonderful steam. Tina took a swig of water before inhaling deeply, letting the steam fill her nose, throat, and lungs. "That's nice," she said.

"Sure is," she heard Jordan reply. The cloud of steam partially obscured the married couple as Laura sat down on the bench next to Jordan. "I looked by the way. That sign's still up. I think we have maybe another half hour of privacy."

"Cool," Tina said. She scooted herself forward on the bench so she could lie down. Put simply, everything physical about her felt wonderful and relaxed. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat that was threatening to soak her towel. Her black hair was damp as she casually ran her fingers through it to help splay out behind her. She was already looking forward to the warm shower that awaited her back in her hotel room, as long as Kelly wasn't still in there when she got up there...

"Hey, Tina?" Tina turned her head to face Jordan. "Um...there's no other way to ask this but the direct way. Laura and I...we like to do the second cycle through the sauna in the nude." There was just a little hesitancy in her voice. "That's kind of why we bribed the janitor to put the sign up. Would you be OK if we dropped our towels?"

"Not at all," Tina said with a wave of her hand.

"Thanks," Jordan said, relieved. Through the shimmering air, Tina watched as the two women simultaneously untucked their towels, revealing their naked bodies to her. The steam partially obscured their bodies, but Tina managed to catch an eyeful anyway. Jordan sighed as she smoothed her towel out underneath her, seemingly unaware of Tina's approving gaze. She was taller than Kelly, her hips just a little narrower than her friend's. Her breasts were at least a D-Cup, maybe larger. They sat on her chest with no apparent middle-age sag, with dark nipples sitting atop them. The rest of Jordan's body was that of a woman who did her best to keep in shape while dealing with all the other adult crap that slowly took one's life over. Tina did her best not to blatantly stare as Jordan wiped her hands off on the towel.

Laura was flat-out thin. She had stood up to drop her towel, giving Tina a full frontal view of her body. She didn't have any body fat on her, but it was from natural causes as opposed to time spent in the gym. Her breasts were small, definitely A-cups, topped with tight nipples that almost matched the color of her skin. Tina idly wondered if Laura even needed to wear a bra. She had a tattoo just below her belly button and to the left of what looked like a tribal symbol. Further down Laura sported a thick bush, black just like her hair. It was trimmed enough to not be wild and overgrown, but beyond that it looked to Tina like it came right out of a 70's porno.

The two women got comfortable, Laura making sure to sit down on her towel, and closed their eyes. Jordan's hand idly rested over Laura's as both of them wore a content, easy smile on their faces.

Tina closed her eyes as well. Her body was beginning to tell her that her time in the sauna should be coming to an end. She finished her bottle of water to stave off the end a little longer. The heat and steam wrapped around her, both inside and out. She focused on her breathing, letting herself decompress with slow, easy breaths.

A giggle interrupted Tina's relaxation. "Laura, stop it," she heard Jordan say. The giggling stopped, replaced by a small hum and the sound of someone getting comfortable. The silence only lasted a few moments before Jordan spoke again. "Laura, I'm serious..."

Tina opened her eyes. Jordan was gently moving Laura's hand off of her thigh as the younger woman gave her wife a mischievous look. "You can save that for later when we're alone in our room."

Laura responded with a pout. "Sorry. Couldn't help myself." She turned to see Tina looking at them, and the pout turned into a look of contrition. "Sorry, Tina. I'll be good."

Tina nodded and closed her eyes again. She wasn't surprised when after probably a minute she heard Laura whispering and Jordan once again admonishing her. Tina tuned them out. The flirty public display didn't bother her in the least. She took it as a challenge. She did her best to drown out the sounds the married couple was making, focusing on her own thoughts instead.

"Laura, stop...there's someone...oh, that's not fair...mmmm...OH...oooooooh, that's nice...we really should go upstairs...what are you...oh my God, don't touch me there. Touch me THERE."

Tina's curiosity got the best of her as she realized she couldn't drown them out no matter how hard she tried. She turned her head to look at Jordan and Laura. Her eyes went wide as she quickly sat up, taking in the scene in front of her.

Jordan was slumped back against the wall of the sauna. Her hips had moved forward on the bench. Her eyes were closed, and her breath alternated between normal and gasping. Next to her, Laura was smiling as her hand was trapped between Jordan's thighs. The older women's legs were closed shut, pressing against each other, but Laura's hand was moving slowly back and forth at the junction of her wife's legs. Jordan's mouth dropped open into an "O" shape as Laura watched her reactions.

"Oh, wow..."

At Tina's exclamation, Laura turned to look at her. "Sorry," the thin black-haired girl smirked. "I just couldn't wait to get my hands on her body."

"I...mmmm...tried to stop her..." Jordan hummed, "but I didn't do a good...job..."

"I guess this is my cue to leave then." Tina turned and put her feet on the floor of the sauna. "You two obviously want to be alone," she said as Laura did something to make Jordan's back arch. "It was nice..."

"You can stay if you want."

Tina froze midway through standing up from the bench. She looked up at Laura, who was looking back at her with a flirtatious smile on her face. "You were here first. I don't mind if you stay. Do you Jordan?" The older woman made a vague acknowledgment of agreement, her eyes and mouth both squeezed shut. Jordan's dark nipples stood erect on her chest. Her hands clenched and unclenched against the smooth wood.

"Um... Tina said, uncertainty in her voice. "Thanks, but I'm...I'm not into group sex. No offense." She found herself a little flattered, a swell of pride that sweeping through Tina at the offer, but to her sex was always best when it was one-on-one. A threesome in a sauna might have looked good on Pornhub, but in reality, it just didn't appeal to her.

"None taken," Laura answered. Her hand continued to grind away between her wife's legs, which were now parted slightly at the knees. "That's probably for the best. I don't know if I could share Jordan with anyone...I'm a little possessive that way." She leaned in and quickly nibbled on Jordan's ear. Her wife responded with a quiet sound of contentment. "But we were hoping you might like to stay and watch."

The way Tina paused, her breath caught in her throat for a brief moment, turned the flirtatious smile on Laura's face into an almost evil grin. "My lovely wife here," Laura said, this time kissing Jordan on the shoulder even as her hand continued to work, hidden between Jordan's thighs, "has a little thing for being watched. Isn't that right?"

"Yes..." Jordan breathed, her voice low and ragged. Her body twisted slightly to one side in reaction to something Laura did with her hands. The way the older woman's body tensed caused Tina to inhale sharply. For a brief moment, a warm flutter passed through her body, and she found herself sitting back down on the bench. Now that she had a good view of Jordan without her towel, her nude body glistening in the heat of the sauna...

"Jordan would really like it if you stayed here and watched us. If you're comfortable with it that is," Laura said. "In all seriousness, if you're weirded out at all..."

"No. I'll...I'd like to stay," Tina heard herself say. "I'd like to stay and watch." It felt as if someone else was speaking through her, speaking for her. She could sense her thighs squeezing together, scratching a familiar itch that had suddenly flared up between her legs with a sudden intensity. "But just watch."

"Just to watch," Laura said in agreement. "Did you hear that Jordan? Tina said she'd stay to watch. Tell her thank you," the younger woman said in a playful tone.

"Thank you, Tina," Jordan said. She opened up her eyes and managed a smile before a loud gasp escaped her. Laura, both legs up on the bench, was playing with Jordan's wet chestnut hair with one hand. Her other hand had pulled away from between Jordan's legs. It was now making lazy circles on Jordan's stomach, lightly tracing its way along the slick skin.

Tina squirmed on the bench, unsure of how to sit as she could feel herself becoming more wet with each passing moment - not from the steam but from her body's reaction to what she was seeing. The itch between her legs was building with a ferocity that she had never experienced before, and she shifted back and forth, eyes never wavering from the two women across the sauna from her.

One of Jordan's hands rested on Laura's thigh, only for the younger woman to remove it. "Ah-ah," she teased. "No touching. No touching me, no touching yourself. You just sit there and enjoy what I'm going to do to you. Understood?" Jordan nodded in agreement, drawing a grin from Laura as she looked down at her own hand sliding down Jordan's abdomen. This time, Laura slowly and teasingly parted Jordan's knees. From where she sat Tina watched as Jordan's pussy came into view. A trimmed frame of chestnut hair surrounded the quivering lips as Laura ran her hand up the inside of Jordan's thigh and down the other one. A frustrated moan escaped Jordan as she shifted her body, trying to force Laura's hand to brush against her center on its return trip.

Despite the heat of the sauna, Tina's entire body shivered as she watched Laura tease her wife. She could feel herself shake with every breath she took. The sweat running down her exposed skin carved rivers of sensation along her body. Tina desperately wanted to scratch the itch, knowing that just one pass with her fingers would turn the itch into a roaring fire that would threaten to consume her. But she had just been asked to watch. To do anything more might have been considered rude. And she didn't want to risk breaking the spell that was being woven in front of her.

And in the back of her mind, Tina wondered if this is what Kelly looked like nude.

When Laura glanced at Tina, a wolf's grin appeared on her face as she saw the young woman shaking slightly through the thinning cloud of steam. "If you want to get comfortable Tina, go ahead," she told her. "I don't want you to feel restricted while you watch...and that's all, right? Just watch?"