Through Steam and Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina nodded at Laura's question. The pixie-like woman gazed hungrily at Tina as she unwrapped her towel. Tina managed to not just rip it off of her body but unfolded it to reveal her slick athletic body underneath. Her time in the sauna had caused every inch of her body to become covered with sweat, and her stomach rose and fell in a quick rhythm, matching her current mood. Her nipples were as hard as bullets, almost aching on her chest. Tina parted her own legs slightly, hands resting on the towel she was now sitting on as she leaned forward for a better view.

"Mmmm," Laura said approvingly. "Jordan, are you seeing this?"

Jordan opened her eyes. A look of surprise was replaced by a look of appreciation as the older woman saw Tina's naked body. That look was suddenly replaced by shock as, without warning, Laura gently pressed her middle finger inside of Jordan's pussy. The older woman's lower body almost came off the bench as Laura carefully began to move her digit in and out. The sounds of Jordan's pussy accepting the invader and trying not to let it go filled the sauna, along with the faint smell of her wetness as she gripped the edge of the wooden bench.

Tina's hands were on her knees, squeezing them tightly, trying to keep them closed as Laura, still fingering her wife, looked at Tina. "Still watching?" Tina nodded. "And just watching?" Again, Tina just nodded. "You have a fantastic body Tina. Doesn't she Jordan?"

"Oh God yes..." she breathed as Laura's finger paused inside of her. Laura did something to make Jordan jump slightly before then groaning in pleasure and frustration.

"And you like her watching us, right?"

"Fuck yes."

Laura's hand began to move a little faster, slowly building up speed. At one point Jordan's hand went to her breast, only to be pulled away by Laura immediately. "No. No touching. If you keep doing that, I'm going to stop..."

"Don't! Don't stop," Jordan moaned.

"Then everyone plays by the rules. No touching...and just watching."

Laura's words caused Tina to gasp with frustration. Her own body was begging to be touched by her. It wasn't the two women that were driving Tina mad, it was the act itself. Laura's finger kept going faster and faster, setting a rapid pace that she maintained as Jordan's body twisted and turned in every direction, her release racing towards her. Laura did nothing but fingerfuck Jordan, ignoring the rest of her body and focusing solely on her pussy. "Have you ever seen another woman cum before," Laura asked Tina quietly. Tina nodded in response. "Really? Sounds like there's a story there...but it'll have to remain a mystery because I think my wife's just about ready to cum. Aren't you?"

Jordan's chest rose and fell, her breasts shaking with each breath. The perspiration on her body came from both the steam room and her reactions to her wife's pleasuring of her. "Yes," Jordan gasped. "Please..."

"You want to cum with Tina watching?"

"Oh FUCK yes!"

"Tina, do you want to watch Jordan cum?"

"...yes," Tina whispered, her entire body tensed, coiled like a spring waiting for release. She could feel her fingers leaving indentations in the skin around her knees as she watched Laura's other hand reach down and press against Jordan's clit. The older woman had to clamp her hand over her mouth to muffle her scream, but her cries of pleasure were still evident as Jordan's entire body shook. She writhed on the bench, her legs trapping Laura's hand between them in the process. Only a thin veneer of social decorum Tina from thrusting her fingers into her own body, which at that point may have been enough to set off an immediate orgasm.

Instead, she watched with intense focus as after a few seconds Jordan collapsed onto the bench. She ran a hand through her chestnut hair, smoothing it away from her forehead, as Laura pulled her hand away from Jordan's pussy. Jordan managed to turn her head to look at Tina, a smile forming on her face. "Now that," she panted, "was some fantastic foreplay."

"Foreplay?" Tina shook her head. Even the slight motion set off a protest in her groin as it was an action taken that didn't involve relieving the sharp itch inside of her.

Laura grinned sweetly at Tina. "Yeah. It's our honeymoon. We've been fucking like bunnies all week. Tonight's not going to be any different." She eyed Tina's body for a brief moment. "I'm half-tempted to invite you up, but something tells me you have a problem you need to take care of."

Tina nodded. "I...didn't want to be rude or anything. I don't exactly know the protocol for a situation like this..."

"You did fine, Tina." Laura turned to face her. As she did so, she casually licked her wife's pussy juices from her finger. "Now, you wrap yourself back up, go get dressed, head up to your room, throw yourself on the bed, and do whatever it takes for you to cum. If it helps...well, think of Jordan cumming. The sight does wonders for me."

"I'll try...I'm afraid just trying to walk is enough to set me off," Tina said.

"Well, just be careful then." Laura gave Tina one final smile. "Thank you for staying to watch. You made my wife very happy. Now go make yourself very happy."

X X X X X

Even before the door was closed behind her, Tina was tearing off her swimsuit.

The white towel fell from her shoulders, landing forgotten on the carpet as Tina forced the straps of the one-piece down her arms. As she was peeling the red suit from her body Tina kicked her sandals off. One flew across the room and skidded across the table in the corner, unnoticed by the young woman as she shoved her swimsuit down her legs. She groaned with anticipation as her body was no longer constricted by clothing. Tina could smell her own arousal, her thighs slick with wetness, as she threw herself onto her bed, one of two in the hotel room.

Landing on her stomach, she reached underneath her body, arching her back slightly to shove two fingers into her dripping vagina, feeling the hot wetness engulf them immediately. The feeling of penetration caused her to sigh with relief. She began to masturbate with vigor, her fingers sliding in and out of her with ease, curled slightly to press against the sensitive spot just inside her opening. Tina threw herself into the task. She gasped each time her fingers pierced her body, sliding on the bed with each thrust. The material of the quilt rubbed against her rock hard nipples. She pushed her torso against the bedcover, nearly overwhelming her body as the sensations of her breasts grinding against the mattress served to amplify the intense warmth being generated by her fingers.

Somewhere in the part of her brain that still possessed reason, Tina knew this was the most that she had ever been turned on in her life. The trip from the sauna to her hotel room had been torture. She had to hang her towel around her neck to hide the erect nubs that felt like they were going to tear through the fabric of her swimsuit. The lobby had been crowded when she passed through. At first, there had been a flash of worry that someone would look at her and know just how aroused she was. But the flash was instantly replaced by a sharp thrill that required her to lengthen her stride to prevent the simple movement of walking from setting her off. Tina barely remembered anything over the throbbing itch between her legs that had persisted from the lobby to the door to her room.

"Oh FUCK," Tina called out as she felt the sensations in her groin heighten. She had to bite her lip, trying not to cry out in frustration as she denied herself for just a little bit longer, waiting for the intensity she felt to reach its peak. Then and only then did she take her other hand, which had been gripping the exposed bedsheet, and slide in between the quilt and her body. Her fingers instantly found her throbbing clit, and it only took a few quick motions to set Tina off.

Tina managed to turn her head and plant her face in the pillow just before she started to scream. A powerful orgasm ripped through her. It was strong enough to push her hips into the air. Her feet and head were the only parts of her body firmly on the bed for a few moments before her body collapsed as her muscles spasmed. Her pussy clamped down on her fingers, but she managed to shove them deeper inside, fighting against her own body to push herself higher.

But it wasn't enough.

Even as Tina came harder than she could ever remember she was flicking her nipples against the quilt, gritting her teeth at the intense friction. She could feel the sweat beginning to soak into the pillow as she fought to pull her fingers from the grip of her vagina. As she slid them free, Tina felt the hot gush of wetness that followed. Her essence flowed from her pussy, a warm sensation that felt like poured honey. Her other hand gathered some of that wetness on its fingertips and smeared it over her clit, dulling the sensation just enough for Tina to begin rubbing herself again. This time she focused on the hard nub at the top of her lips. One hand ran back and forth across the button while her other hand stroked her lips, parting them to let herself get a better angle.

Another orgasm was fast approaching. Tina wanted to begin fingering herself again but couldn't pull her hands away from her clit. Instead, she bore down, face in her pillow, breasts grinding into her quilt, her vagina hot and slick. Her clit was her sole focus, sending thunderous waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. When the dam broke, Tina felt her entire body clench, and she brought her thighs together just in time to trap the eruption of fluid that flowed from her pussy. Tina could feel her thighs rubbing together, spreading the wetness along her hands as she bore down on herself, squeezing her pussy in time with the contractions to intensify her orgasm.

Finally, after almost an eternity of pure bliss, Tina's body collapsed onto the bed. Her thighs loosened but she made no effort to pull her hands free. Instead, she spread her legs, feeling the cooler air of the room on her ravaged pussy. She could feel herself breathing hard against the pillow. Her entire body felt ravaged, sweat mixing with wetness. All she wanted to do was lie there, not moving, letting her body slowly come down. There was an occasional aftershock that made her body quake for a moment, a small, pleasant reminder of what she had just done...

"Well. That was unexpected."

Tina managed to turn her head and looked over her shoulder. Kelly, a bath towel wrapped around her, was standing in the doorway leading into the bathroom. A look of confusion adorned her face as she stared at her roommate and co-worker. Tina's body was covered with perspiration. Her hair was damp from the steam room, but along her forehead and neck, her black hair was covered with sweat. The blanket between her legs was soaked, and with Tina's legs spread, her pussy was lewdly exposed to her roommate.

"Oh, shit!" Seeing her team lead staring at her brought reality crashing back. "I didn't...I thought you were still in the shower!" Sitting up on the edge of the bed, her legs slamming shut with such force that she could feel it in her kneecaps, Tina desperately scrambled for her bath towel, only to realize that the white fabric was lying in the doorway to their hotel room. "I'm sorry Kelly," she said as she reached for a pillow to cover up with, "I didn't mean..."

"What are you doing?"

The tone of Kelly's voice caused Tina to pause. Her arm was still stretched towards the pillows sitting at the head of the bed. "I...I'm sorry," she stammered to Kelly. "I...I just...I wasn't thinking...let me just cover up..."

"Did I say you could cover up?"

This time there was no mistaking the commanding timbre. An involuntary shiver worked its way through Tina's body as Kelly stepped away from the bathroom door. "So," she said to her younger co-worker, "you think you can just come barrelling into this bedroom...our bedroom...and get yourself off? Is that what you're thinking?"

"I...I didn't mean..."

"If you're going to talk, talk like an adult, not some stuttering schoolgirl." Kelly stopped a few feet away from a naked, nervous Tina. The older woman looked down at Tina with a stern gaze in her eyes. "Now, why did you come running in here and shove your fingers inside your pussy like that?"

She had never heard Kelly talk this way. Even during Happy Hour or a summertime cookout, it took a couple of wine spritzers for Kelly to say something even remotely flirtatious or dirty, which was why the comment about sharing a cold shower with her husband earlier had caused Tina to laugh. The firm, businesslike tone of her team lead's voice was intriguing enough, however hearing Kelly say the word "pussy" cause Tina's legs to part slightly.

"I..." The disapproving way Kelly's eyes narrowed made Tina take a deep breath. "I was turned on," she told Kelly. "I didn't think...I didn't think. I wasn't thinking."

"Turned on. You mean horny."

"Yes."

"You were so horny you didn't care if anyone saw your rubbing yourself."

"...yes..."

"And why were you so horny, Tina?" Kelly crossed her arms across her chest. The action caused her breasts to lift slightly underneath the towel, which drew Tina's attention for a brief second. "What made you so horny that you just had to jill off without thinking of the consequences?"

Tina felt the overwhelming desire to tell Kelly the truth, a desire matched by the growing fire in her lower body. Her feverous masturbation had managed to quell the fire, but her boss' words were pouring kerosene directly onto her already-charged libido. "The two women in the sauna," Tina heard herself answer meekly. "After you left they...started fooling around."

"Fooling around?" Kelly scoffed. The reaction from the older woman hurt Tina, made her feel weak, unworthy...and it turned her on. "Be specific Tina. Schoolgirls talk about fooling around. Adults are specific. What were they doing?"

"Laura, the younger one...asked me to watch her and Jordan," Tina answer. "Laura made Jordan cum while I watched."

"Hmm." Kelly nodded slowly. Her eyes were roaming Tina's body, which was still slick from the sauna and on edge from her actions just a few minutes earlier. Tina felt exposed, the urge to cover herself with a pillow from Kelly's stern glare conflicting with the growing desire to begin touching herself again. "How did Laura make Jordan cum?"

"With her fingers," Tina said. "She used her fingers. On her pussy and her clit."

"Anywhere else?"

"No. Just there. She told Jordan she couldn't touch herself..."

"So Jordan just sat there."

"Yes."

"And let Laura make her cum."

"Yes."

"And you saw the whole thing."

"Yes." Tina met Kelly's gaze. She licked her lips, an action that brought about a slight head tilt from her team lead. "They asked me to stay and watch."

"I see. And did you join in?"

"No," Tina answered, shaking her head. "I just watched. They told me that all I was allowed to do was watch."

"You didn't touch yourself?"

"I wasn't allowed to."

Kelly nodded again. She pressed her lips together as she stared at Tina. Tina could feel her growing arousal, her nipples aching on her chest and a pressure building in her groin as her pussy begged to be touched. But not without Kelly's permission. That's what she wanted.

"So do you like to watch?"

"I...I don't know," Tina answered honestly. "I never watched someone masturbate until tonight."

"Really," Kelly said, a statement rather than a question. "That surprises me. You obviously liked it." A tight grin crossed the older woman's face. "I bet you want to touch yourself again, don't you?"

"Yes," Tina heard herself answer.

"Why? Are you still worked up from earlier? Or..." This time there was a flash of hunger in Kelly's eyes as she studied Tina. "...is it me?" Tina began to speak, but one look from Kelly caused her to immediately quiet. "I know how you look at me sometimes," Kelly told Tina. "Oh, don't blush. It's flattering at my age to be the object of someone's infatuation. But I'm happily married. And I'm your superior at work. You and I doing anything together would put my marriage and my career at risk. You understand that, right?" Tina nodded vigorously. "And you still look at me. You know you can't have me, but you still look at me. And you still think about me."

"...yes. Not all the time, but yes."

"I appreciate your honesty. But you shouldn't think of me that way. It's...wrong." Kelly took one final look at Tina. The younger woman felt like she was being appraised, her naked body reviewed by her supervisor. She struggled to control her breathing. Her hands pushed against the mattress, fingernails digging into the thick blanket on top. She gulped slightly as Kelly studied her.

"Well," Kelly finally said after an eternity that saw Tina's pussy begin to plead for relief, "I wouldn't be a good team lead if I didn't overlook this first offense. No one got hurt, and you and I both know that nothing could ever happen between us. So I'm just going to chalk this up to youthful indiscretion," she told Tina, "and we'll pretend this never happened.

"I still have to discipline you, however."

Tina's heart, which had been sinking in her chest at the admonishment, leaped back into her throat at Kelly's words. "I need to make sure you know what you did wrong," Kelly said, "and that you know never to do it again. Do you agree with me, Tina?"

"...I need to be disciplined. Yes."

"Stand up." Tina immediately did as Kelly told her without even thinking. Her team lead had stepped backward, away from the young woman. "And go over there." A manicured hand pointed to the other side of Tina's bed. Tina walked around the bed, her legs trembling, her hands shaking with barely restrained energy. Behind her, she could feel Kelly's eyes roaming from her feet up to her shapely calves and thighs to her toned, firm butt. She came to a stop and began to turn around to face Kelly.

"Did I say you could turn around?"

"No," Tina replied, barely able to stop herself from apologizing as well.

"Face the window."

A nervous sensation ran through Tina's entire body as she turned to look at the wall-length curtains that made up the outer wall of the hotel room, which were currently closed.

"Now open the curtains."

Tina briefly hesitated, but the timbre on Kelly's voice quickly overcame her anxieties. She grabbed the curtains and flung them open, completely exposing her nudity to the outside world. The sun was setting behind the peaks of the Grand Teton mountains, bathing the walls of Blackcreek Basin in a mix of black darkness and purple twilight. Tina's breath hitched inside of her as she looked down from three stories up. The concrete patio of the resort was dotted with tables, some long benches, and some round with open umbrellas to provide shelter to those sitting underneath. A few guests wandered the patio and the grassy area beyond, taking in the cool Wyoming summer air. Any single one of them who decided to glance up would see Tina's naked body. Every inch of her was on display for the entire world to see. It thrilled her to no end even as she pleaded to the universe that no one saw her...

"Go ahead and finger yourself."

Kelly must have sensed the hesitation inside of Tina as her young co-worker stood motionless, her arms hanging loosely by her sides as she looked out the window. "It's a fair punishment," the team lead said. "You got worked up watching a naked woman brought to orgasm. Now the entire world gets to watch you bring yourself to orgasm."

She wanted to. Tina wanted nothing more than to shove her hands between her legs and finger her dripping wet pussy. She could feel the moisture seeping out from inside of her. A single rivulet of her essence ran slowly down her thigh, the trail of wetness hot against her skin. Her nipples ached, begging to be touched. Tina could feel her heart pounding in her chest. A pair of young men walked on the patio below, laughing with one another. What would she do if they looked up and saw her? Stare? Call hotel security? Take out their phones and film her?