Through Steam and Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for?" Kelly's voice was unyielding behind her. "If you're so worked up, then do something about it. Otherwise, quit wasting my time and yours."

Her body shaking, Tina's hand slowly drifted from her hips towards the juncture of her legs. They briefly brushed against the thatch of brown hair before, with a sudden boldness, the tip of her finger slipped between her lips and pushed against her clit.

"OH!" The simple act of touching the erect nub sent a rush of bliss through Tina's body that was much stronger than she anticipated. She doubled over, her other hand pushing against the windowpane to help Tina keep her balance. Shuddering from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, Tina took several deep breaths as she recovered. What was left of the sunset peeked through the lowest valleys of the mountains, painting a warm mix of dark colors along the trees and earth of the basin wall.

"That's it," she heard Kelly breathe behind her. "That's a good girl."

This time Tina moved with care, preparing herself for the jolt of pleasure that ran through her body as she gently rubbed her clit. Several sharp breaths escaped her as she touched herself. Her other hand still pressed against the window, helping her remain upright. Her eyes watched the patio. The pair of men she had seen earlier had walked out of her sight, but now a middle-aged man was casually strolling across the way. He was balding, with a little bit of a gut, but Tina could tell that once upon a time he had been a physical specimen. Maybe former military, or an ex-athlete.

Her finger slid further between her legs. She gathered some of the wetness from her lips and brought it to her clit, making it easier for her to rub. Each motion of her finger brought about an intense joy and a quiet gasp from Tina. The fingers curled on her other hand, scraping against the window of the hotel room as Tina pleasured herself.

"Think about what you saw. Think about what you saw that young woman do to her wife."

"Oh my God," Tina moaned, her finger pressing down on her clit to send a brief, sharp wave of joy through her entire body. She resumed rubbing herself, moving faster now. There was no need for personal foreplay, no need to warm her body up. Tina's legs shook as the fire began to rage inside of her, threatening to reach a roaring intensity.

The middle-aged man had come to a stop. He was leaning against the railing that ran along the length of the patio. Through the haze of pleasure that was threatening to consume her, Tina watched him reach into his pants' pocket. A cherry glow soon danced in front of his face as he lit a cigarette and began to smoke it. He was standing directly below Tina, looking straight ahead. All he had to do was glance upwards and he'd see a young woman, as naked as the day she was born, masturbating at the behest of her co-worker.

"Oh fuck..." She imagined him staring at her nude body, casually smoking his cigarette, watching her. Tina bent at the waist, one hand still against the window for balance, and pushed her finger inside her waiting, willing pussy. "Oh fuck," she repeated, her clit thankful for the momentary relief even as it throbbed with a delicious ache. Tina's finger easily slid in and out of her body. Wet noises of skin-on-skin filled the room, along with the smell of her arousal, as her finger pushed against her velvet tunnel.

The man was glancing around now. Tina prayed he wouldn't look up and hoped that he did. She began to push back against her own fingers, beginning to fuck herself. She pulled away each time she drew her fingers out only to shove her hips backward a moment later to push them inside of her as deeply as they could go. Her body shook as she imagined the man watching her, seeing her breasts sway with each thrust of her hand. Would he be thrilled? Disgusted? Aroused?

"You're really into this." Tina could barely make out Kelly's words through the veil of bliss. "You're turned out. You're horny. Do you know why? Because you like watching. Because you liked being watched."

"...yes," Tina said, admitting her newfound experiences to Kelly.

"Is there someone out there, Tina? Someone who could be watching you?"

"There's...a man. He's smoking a cigarette, and now he's looking out at the mountains."

"Oh. That's a shame," Kelly said with mock sincerity in her voice. "He could turn around. He could be looking at you. He could be watching you, instead of the mountains. Would you want him to turn around, Tina?"

"Yes...oh, God..." Tina suddenly shook as an orgasm threatened to shake her entire body, but she wasn't there yet. She was close...so close...

"What would you do if he looked? If he turned around and saw you touching yourself like this? Show me."

Without thinking, Tina raised her leg and put it on the windowsill. She was completely exposed, her soaked womanhood on display for anyone to see if they simply looked up. Now that she had a better sense of balance, her hand left the window, immediately seeking out her erect nipple. "Fuck," she cried, almost screamed as she pulled and twisted, the sudden rush of pain sweet torture as she pinched herself in relief. Her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy, each motion sending a rush of intense pleasure throughout Tina's body.

After several moments, Kelly told Tina, "look at me." The young woman turned to look at her team lead. Tina's forehead was covered in sweat, her chest flush, rapidly rising and falling with every breath she took. In contrast, Kelly was still in her towel, arms crossed, eyes narrow as she studied Tina. "If you think you've learned your lesson, then cum for me."

Tina's hand left her breast, going right for her throbbing clit. It only took a few swipes, along with her fingers twisting inside of her, to set Tina off. Her toes curled against the carpet and her head fell against the window as she came with a strangled cry of intense relief. Tina felt a gush of wetness as her pussy clutched and gripped at her fingers. Waves of heat pulsed from her groin, causing her entire body to shake.

It took longer than Tina expected for her climax to finish. She carefully pulled her dripping fingers from her body, momentarily protesting at the emptiness she felt. Standing up, Tina fought the urge to fall back onto the bed. Instead, she asked, "may I turn around now?"

"Of course." The firm tone had given way to one of polite acquiescence as Tina turned to look at her team lead, who was smiling at her. "So, you've learned your lesson about watching and being watched, right?" Tina nodded. The reaction caused the smile on Kelly's face to widen. "Good. Now, if you don't mind you need to take a shower and I need to call my husband and have some really intense phone sex. Just let me wrap up in the bathroom really quick, OK?"

All Tina could do was nod again. Kelly returned the nod and walked into the bathroom. "And Tina?"

"Yes, Kelly?"

"This was fun...but seriously, superiors and subordinates mixing are a very bad idea. It never turns out well. I just...didn't want to leave you wanting. Be more careful in the future, OK?" Tina nodded again, this time in complete agreement.

Once her team lead had closed the bathroom door behind her, a loud sigh of relief escaped from Tina. "Holy SHIT," she mumbled, running a hand through her sweat-soaked hair. Her body felt like she had gone another horseback ride, her legs trembling, her hips sore, and her pussy aching. "I need a sauna session..."

Pause.

Tina laughed loudly to herself as she realized what she said. What she needed to do was take Kelly's advice and hop in the shower. If she finished in time, maybe she'd be able to listen to Kelly and her husband...after all, Kelly might have made it clear that nothing would ever happen physically between them, but what was a little audio stimulation between friends? Tina reached out to shut the curtains. As she did so, she glanced down at the patio below her.

The middle-aged man was smiling up at her. Tina returned the smile, standing naked in the window as he dropped the cigarette into a nearby ashtray before casually walking away.