Intro to the Hole in the Fence

Story Info
Short intro to my serial motherfucker character.
1.4k words
3.97
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usual disclaimer for my stories: huge dicks, huge cum loads, everything is unrealistic and I am not an English major. Enjoy!

______________________

I just sat there, wondering what that massive phallus would feel like around my lips or my pussy. I looked at the enormous head as it pulsed while he jacked the veiny length. His balls bounced up with each stroke he gave, making them slap softly against the hammock he was laying on. Of course, he didn't care who heard; he had nothing to lose and nothing to be ashamed of.

God knows how many other housewives were gawking at his naked body, his big hands (yes! Both hands!) jerking his manhood off and his orange sized gonads bouncing along. He gave zero fucks, and instead probably got off on that fact.

19 year old Wesley was rarely ever wearing a shirt outside when it was warm; and we lived in Florida, so that was pretty much the entire year. It was obvious he enjoyed displaying his tall, broad shouldered frame that he inherited from his hot European daddy. He ran laps around the block, mowed lawns (the six houses in the block in one day every week and a half, making him all sweaty!!), worked on his backyard (something he liked to do and did often), and hung out with equally handsome friends all while parading around that fuckable body. There wasn't much hair on his chest or jawline, which gave him a boyish look even though he was built like a superman, although he did have a sexy treasure trail that was beginning to reach the bottom of his chest from the thicker patch at his bellybutton. All those big muscles are insignificant compared to the large muscle between his legs. He was unbelievably long and incredibly thick. I knew firsthand that the testosterone that didn't give him a beard or chest hair was saturated somewhere else!

Since I live behind his parents' house I got the view of their entire backyard and everything he does in it. That's how I found out about how huge he is, and he confirmed it during his runs when he would wear short shorts and his package would be bouncing all over the place. I saw a gigantic bulge in his shorts: two massive globes in his crotch and a thick tube running down his leg. Of course, I knew what it was, but I always wanted to see it in action and that's when I decided to spy on him. And right on the first day I sat for hours watching his lean body work hard, all sweaty and hot. It took a few, daydream filled hours of waiting and fantasizing about him dominating me for him to finally lay on the hammock they have near my fence. And he pulled out his cock right then and there. I couldn't believe it! He actually did that and I was actually seeing it!

That was about a month ago, and for two weeks I came to my second floor window to play with myself and watch him with binoculars. Later I found a discrete hole in the fence that separated our backyards that was right in front of him when he was in the hammock. I looked through that and there he was, less than ten feet away. I had to be extremely quiet of course, but the view was worth millions.

I, myself, am a pretty good looker as well. I am 46 years old, fit from working out all my life and doing yoga, 5'6", 130 pounds and tan as well from laying out in the sun next to my pool. I would call myself a MILF, even though I have no kids. I live alone pretty much, since my husband is always either out fucking some random girl or on an extended business trip (which involved fucking random girls). He usually stayed at their place until he found someone else to bang. Now, I would be furious at that except for the fact that I'm the same way, only I use my own house instead of going to other men's houses. That's how our relationship works; we really only did it for the social and economic pros. But with my C cup gravity defying tits, their pointy nipples that are obvious no matter how many layers I wear, toned ass and shapely legs, I can draw the attention of the male population without even trying. My full, puffy lips, high cheekbones, green eyes and long, wavy black hair also help in the search for new cock. I usually have a man for the week in here before I kick him out, but it's been a few weeks since I've gone out on a "hunt". I blame Wesley.

From that awesome position I watched now, his skin glistening with sweat and the few rays of direct sunlight that passed through the canopy of oak trees above. His normally golden skin gave in to the sun and his mother's Puerto Rican bloodline, as did the sheer size of his pipe. He was actually born in Puerto Rico, and had moved to Florida when he was thirteen. Since he was, as his mother said, born in the sun, he tanned beautifully. And now in the summer his normally golden-tan complexion became bronze, especially with all those hours spent in the sun shirtless.

So there he lay. The naked half Latino, half Dutch hunk working his meat thoroughly but not briskly while I sat there on my knees watching him. He occasionally groaned in that cute tenor voice with a boyish ring on it. Both his hands were jerking the entire length of his pipe. They looked full of his immense girth. His foreskin was going back and forth from revealing his smooth cock head to covering it up. His manly bull balls were mesmerizing to watch as they bounced a little with each stroke. From this point of view they looked bigger than usual. In my daydreams about him I came to the conclusion that his height (6'3"), his daddy's genes (which the grapevine told me were GREAT), and the large average of Puertorican dick sizes all came together to produce the monstrous penis between his legs. It made sense, even though his actual size still didn't.

After a few minutes of this he began to pant and his groans got louder. His balls stopped bouncing so much and they bunched up between those strong legs of his. All the muscles in his body tensed up and his hips thrust up. A loud groan/roar exited his red lips as the first of many salvoes of thick, true white sperm shot up into the low leaves of the trees. He kept shooting rope after rope after rope of manly spunk into the leaves of the trees. It was thick enough that it didn't drip as soon as it hit the leaves, but stayed there a bit before it became too much and it rained on him. He kept cumming, eventually finishing at eleven pencil thick, foot and a half long ropes of baby cream. His balls relaxed and his hands caressed his still hard cock as it spewed shorter, smaller shots right onto himself. The cum rain landed all over his torso, legs, and cock and balls, and he didn't even care. I actually wished that he had shot some salvoes over the fence so that I could have a taste, even if it meant licking it off the grass. I needed his essence.

After a few minutes he stopped petting his monster and it began to calm down a little, slowly leaning to the side until it hung down his right leg. By now his torso was completely covered in his own seed. There were still some drops falling from the leaves above him, but it was minor. He let his cock dangle to the side of the hammock and he put his hands behind his head for a well deserved nap.

I stared for another ten minutes just watching his chest rise and fall with his constant breathing and his cock lurch from time to time, probably wishing there had been a round two. The hammock was severely soaked with his jizz, which marked it as definitely his. He looked so peaceful and sexy there I could have jumped the fence and sucked him off in his sleep. But I'd get to do that another time...