All Comments on 'Through the Looking Glass'

by Vaguewriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good to read the other point of view

Fun read, though it isn’t easy to transfer points of view, and there are several slips. Probably shouldn’t have had the original open when writing this one. Didn’t spoil the story, but you should probably tidy it up from the point at which they get together. Good idea, well executed. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a lovely, original, creative, romantic, sexually enticing frolic that was. I was completely enchanted even before the first sexual activity. You clearly know the university lifestyle and I enjoyed that as well. You have the skill of writing that it makes me feel like you are sitting across the table from me describing things over a cup of coffee. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is the first Literotica story that I wish could be made out bro a movie. Thank you for sharing your creativity and compassion

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good read. I love the development of the story and characters. I agree with a previous commenter, this would be an intriguing movie. Maybe something for the film festival.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing!

A very good story that was to a degree spoilt by the flawed transcription from the male to female perspective. A significant number of errors, all easily fixed which would make this story into a 5*.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I loved the premise that "there were two people who deserved to have their story told." However it felt like a challenge for you to step more into her perspective. At first, with the backstory about the abusive man and her vulnerability, I reckon you did great. Then the remainder of the story felt too "same" as his point of view.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 1 year ago

Too much cutting and pasting with incomplete editing. The incident between her father and Darryl was only mentioned in passing when it should have been explored. The original was compelling, this wasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous