Through the Looking Glass

Story Info
Submissive is bound and forced to watch Dominant.
1.1k words
3.71
4.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the Looking Glass.

From the perspective of a sub being forced to watch Dom with another.

I groan and I'm shaken awake by someone.. a stranger.. who is this? What the hell. Where am I? What happened?

As minutes pass I awaken more and the haze drifts and I become clearer but still not sure where I am. I look around, panicked. As I realize my wrists are bound behind me and I'm in a chair, with a see-through mirror between me and an empty, sordid room.

Looks like something off Law and Order.

Hello I shout. let me go!

I hear a noise, then the sound gets closer and I notice it's your voice shouting and demanding " let me fucking go! I'll kill you". I'm confused. A man and a woman have you by each arm and they aggressively sit you in the chair in the room across from me. But you can't see me. You just know I'm behind it. watching. I assume they'll kill you brutally and make me watch. I brace myself.

You're sat down but they don't restrain you, only me. Guess maybe they think I'll try to stop whatever is about to happen here.

The man and woman exit the room you're in and the man comes to my side, beside me. Too close, honestly. I can smell his cologne and feel his energy.

The woman is attractive. It annoys me, as she almost resembles me even and I know by the way she's dressed, she's caught many eyes before. She exudes sex. I want her a little.

"What are we doing here?" I ask the man, innocently, thinking it will calm his resolve but it doesn't.

"You'll see." He says coldly.

The woman enters the room you're in. Suddenly I hear music playing. It's God's and Monsters, by Lana Del Rey. My stomach hurts. This is giving off the vibe of Something you'd probably hear in a back, blacklighted room at some secret sex club. The lights are dim and it's cold. I swallow nervously, anticipating your demise. The trauma ensued.

The woman looks at the mirror, right at me, and removes her suit. She is clad in black lingerie and you refuse to look at her body, and she says "look at me. You want to. Look." You hesitate, but you do after a few seconds. Feeling betrayed by your body. I see your pupils dilate as you study her curves and plump, painted red lips and big brown, chestnut eyes. I've seen those eyes of yours. Those are Bad Man eyes. But you wouldn't. I'm watching.

She walks closer to you and I shift in my seat and squirm, trying to get away. I grow furious. But my body betrays me too. My clit swells.

The man holds me down with just one hand and takes the other, grabbing my hair, forcing me to watch.

She walks closer to you, my heartbeat like a crescendo, and stands in front of you so you're looking directly at her. She then removes her bra and panties and you're transfixed, even though you try not to look. You stutter "I... uh.. I can't. Stop! Please. Mara.."

I cry. And then roll my eyes, denying it. Resisting the arising emotion.

She takes your left hand. "Those hands are mine" I think. She puts your pointer and middle fingers in her mouth and sucks. I swallow hard. Furious but so wet..

You draw back and put your hands behind the chair behind you. "No." "I won't do this. Fuck you" and you turn away and I feel a twinge of pride.

"I was hoping you'd say that" she said. She gets on her knees and unzips your pants. You try to get up and she pushes you down and saye "if you stand up, or resist me again, he will kill you." You stop resisting but look away.

I'm writhing behind the glass.

The music speeds up and it becomes hotter in here now.

She places your cock in her mouth and everything in me lights up. With anger. Jealousy. Arousal. Knowing I do better, though.

She bobs her head. Her brunette hair in a ponytail being held together by a pencil. Whore.

She gags and goes faster, and I can tell you're trying to focus on not enjoying it, but you're getting hard and I know it. Your primal instincts kick in and your hands twitch behind the chair. She keeps sucking you and your right hand moves to the back of her head, gripping her head. Fuck. "Mara. I'm... ugh. " you moan. And I can hear emotion arising, like you're going to cry. But you're sexual desires and pent up aggression come out. The Bad Man is coming. You shove her head down and she squirms, trying to come up for air and you moan, and grind your teeth. "Suck it, whore."

She comes up and you mutter "please."

She stands up, straddles you, and sits down on your erect cock. I once again try to get away and start to scream. "Fuck you! No! He doesn't want this! Why?!" "Because whore. Because" the man next to me says. Still forcing me to watch and not look away.

As she sits fully, taking every inch, enveloping you with her pussy. You gasp and moan. "Fuck! Yes." you cry out. She slowly rides you and without notice you grip her hips, dig your nails into her thighs, making her yelp, and you begin pounding her. Hard. Harder than I have ever seen you masturbate before.. you close your eyes, as I know you're trying to go someplace else and envision me on you, not some stranger.

She moans and twitches and screams. You pound harder, hissing between teeth and looking at her menacingly. Like you're going to fuck her until her uterus explodes. You hate this but you love it so much.

She moans louder and I know she's close. She cums and tries to lift off your cock, and you grip her harder. She begs. You growl and spread your legs further apart, going as deep as you can in her. You climax and cum deep inside her. This stranger. I am defeated. Transfixed but shattered. You realize what you've done and push her off you immediately. "Mara.. I'm sorry! Baby. Please. Fuck. No. I love you!"

The whore picks herself up. Walks over to you, kisses you and you pull away. "Men can't deny their impulses. People like us were made for this. Carnal, lust. Breaking bad."

She puts her clothes back on and walks out. Leaving you there panting and crying. Empty.

I look down now, as the man has released me. I'm quiet. Too quiet.

But obviously aroused.

The man chuckles and clicks his tongue. "What?" I say...

He unties me and lifts me up off the chair, hard.

"Your turn, bitch."