Through the Side Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have we here, Jim? Have you been a bad girl?" a low but feminine voice asked in a gentle tone, obviously talking to Willow.

"Evening, "Mo'" (Maureen, I conjectured?) replied Jim. "I don't know, so don't ask. Your sister told me to process these two together for kennelling, orders of Mr. Foster. Could you wash them in opposing bays?"

"No problem!" She whistled to three other rubberized figures, one female and two male, who were standing idle. Before I could blink, Mo' and her female companion, whose name was apparently Allie, had me strung up in the same position as the unfortunate female slave. A rope pulled my hands over my head, while Mo' gently kicked my ankles apart and Allie used Velcro loops to restrain me in that exposed position. I felt acutely vulnerable, but was distracted by the vision of my magnificently-endowed friend, Willow, strung up in an identical position in the bay opposite me. The two male attendants were obviously eager to get their hands on her widespread pussy and uplifted, magnum-sized boobs.

Lucky bastards. I had to wait six years and risk enslavement just to SEE her body. Now I can't even protect her when these kids feel her up. I may have chosen the wrong career field . . .

(To be continued)