All Comments on 'Through the Sister's Eyes'

by lust_or_bust

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tooooooo short!!!

To short.... U should expand before moving on 2 next chapter

dutch513dutch513almost 11 years ago
not a bad first

Not a bad story . Needs to be a little longer but a good start. Hope to see part two soon keep writing and I will keep reading .Thanks

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldalmost 11 years ago

It was enjoyable but too short, you should add more and be more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little too easy

I like the idea of your story. What I think it needs is more angst. The girl is just too bold and direct. We need to know how she struggles. And remeber, the story is all told in the little details.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Same advice

This is good start. I'll give you the same advice someone recently told me. Watch your tenses. I always find myself switching tenses when I write, and I have to be very careful in edits that I go back and correct them. That can be difficult when you still hear the story the way you wrote it, so set it down for a few days then do your edits. Still, this is a good start. Keep going! 😃

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
hot

well done and hot...good part one...you have us hard now bring us home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

Don't write in present tense. Veteran authors will tell you that this is a no-no.

lust_or_bustlust_or_bustalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feed back everyone. I will definitely keep what you all said in mind. Keep the comments coming.

lust_or_bustlust_or_bustalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re-do

I most likely will retry this. So I may delete this story and RE-do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK read

`this story was a good read, but too short, there was not one particular spot the shortness counted more than another, but girl if your going for wordy, make them count for something, like something exciting, as in tell us of your odor when you snuggled up to your bro. in fact it would have been a turn-on when you sucked him down, to put your pussy in his face so he could answer you, with an orgasm of your own.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Detail, Detail!

A hot idea, but needs more detail and development. Brother is James, but who is the narrator? A bit of conversation would allow her name to be used, and we could identify with her better. First person, present tense is hard to carry off: it allows considerable detail about the narrator, but makes it difficult for the reader to identify with any other character. James comes off as more of an object than a partner in the activities. Maybe, in the narrator's mind, he is just something to be used, but a bit of discussion with him would help humanize him a bit, and make the narrator less of a user - more of a partner. The little bit of conversation mentioned could be in first, person, present, instead switching to third, past, if that is the desire. There is a good bit of tense switching. Example: "I follow his eyes and found out..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More. Sweet in some ways, but:

More contact: the brother is all description. Let him talk.

More build up: ok, so you like fancy undies. Maybe some gentle foreplay, a bit of making out after or during the movies.

More suspense: a bit of making out, a bit of progress (no not the, "Oh this is so wrong. What will society think?), a bit of, "I like this. Let's take our time and be gentle."

And there is nothing wrong with present tense, it has limits but can be much more dynamic that reminiscences in the past tense.

pguild01pguild01almost 11 years ago
Excellent

Part II please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good beginning

You have a good beginning, but now that the story is established, you need to give background. I'm assuming James is older than the sister-narrator. You need some details. Yes, James' 6" soft cock grows to 9" hard -- a good thing! -- and apparently the sister-narrator is good at a blow job. Let's give James an age, perhaps some dusting of dark hair on a masculine chest, a treasure trail, and am impressive pubic bush around that cock base. The sister thinks James is a sexy stud older brother -- then show that fact in details about James. It might be time for James to reciprocate on his sister too. There's plenty you can do in the following chapters! Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

DEFFINATELY !!!!!! write part II, but the sister has a week, and then a possible future with her brother to write about, so hopefully there are many more chapters to come with lots and lots of great sex. Would like to see you write this as the sister being a virgin and her brother gets her cherry and much more, maybe even that they have kids and she many times a day breastfeeds her brother with her milk filled Tits

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
realy good starte

we the reader think at lest chapters 2&3 woude be good love your stil your leann xx TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A minus

great story, but suggest that future chapters slow the pace a bit to give more credibility to the seduction build ups during the rest of their week together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I want to see another chapter or two

The brother has to do a lot of paybacks, for getting a blow job and then falling asleep.

He should kiss his sisters ass and lick her pussy to many orgasms for letting her go to sleep horny. He should treat her like she is a goddess of perhaps an angel, and pleasure her all of the time to make up for him letting her high and dry.

lust_or_bustlust_or_bustover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks again.

I want to thank everyone who commented (yes even the ass holes). I also would like to thank everyone who liked my story and profile. Yes I know it was bad, but a re-make is pending right now. So for all the people who didn't like it.... you might want to break out the lube for this next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: yes even the ass holes

That's kind of harsh, don'tcha think? I didn't read any "asshole" comments. But if that's the way you refer to your readers, then you deserve nothing but one star votes or even no votes at all.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 10 years ago
good story

Good story but I wish you would have more details you know drag it out a little more still a damn good story

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
I'm not an asshole

But this is still fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
needs a negative vote from all readers

the only asshole is the writer that posted this outline as a finished chapter. remember you need the readers more than they need you so either be nice to them or delete all stories and stop writing.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 9 years ago
Good story

to anonymous.....GO FUCK YOURSELF SKIPPY!!

What a stankass douchebag you are!!

Pussbag doesn't have balls to leave a comment with a name/ID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typo!

Def agree to redo it , josh, James ? What happened to proof reading before posting something with mistakes that obvious!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a hot story about a sister and brother that want each other sexually. Now that they have had sex, its time for the love affair to continue but at a higher level. Some tender love and hard sex etc. Hopefully, more hot chapters to follow. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous