All Comments on 'Through The Wall'

by CalliopeTheThird

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Is it cheating . . .

. . . if both the husband and wife get laid, and they both know about it? Fun was had by both, and both men were written as having performed equally well, the seeming bane of LW stories, where the wife’s lover is usually bigger, stronger, and much better in bed than her husband.

A fun flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When swapping is commenced

with only a look and no preparation, it rarely is inconsequential.. so I feel this 4 year marriage is now doomed. But, who really cares?

literotliterotover 5 years ago
Great story!

Hot and very well written - loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap. Not another "gite."

Just sort of lame wanking material. Dime a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holidays can be special

There is nothing like a holiday abroad on help spice things up. Running into such an uninhibited couple was definitely a bonus. Nice story.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Thank you for the story

I rather enjoy stories written from countries other than my own. It gives me some insight into what others around the world find erotic. Thank you for taking the time to write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Unbelievable and certainly not fantasy worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you - But are you not in the UK

I really enjoyed this tale, but with us both being in Britain, could you please use our words - ass is arse and panties are knickers.

Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

4*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Query?

They tried to sleep on the overnight ferry between Dover and Calais, the journey is that short you barely have time for a cup of tea never mind sleep.

The wife willingly went off to have sex with effectively a stranger, without any discussion with her husband, not a great basis for a long and happy relationship.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
I agree with @northstanderrhino...

I agree with @northstanderrhino: this story was doomed as soon as the "wife willingly went off to have sex with effectively a stranger, without any discussion with her husband"...And then he has the saying of the year: "If you're OK, I'm OK. We're OK."...The problem is that the story is not OK! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naaahh no need to reclaim a whore, just use her when she‘s dry again

and ask the other fucker of his slut‘s cunt still wide stretched

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ferry takes 1-1/2 hour

Ok, to the dipshit who had to dissect the ferry portion simply because he hates the story subject, fuck off. Plenty enough time to take a nap. He never said a full nights sleep, just sleep.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
The Wicket-keeper

Great question!! You and I are probably the only two people on this site who know the answer is Bert Oldfield. Keeping to Mailey and Grimmett will do that to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reclaim her?

Don't make me laugh! That was hysterically funny. She'd be lucky if he was still in the room. Most guys would have packed their bags and headed home to file for a divorce. Not many men would be stupid enough to expose themselves to all the diseases she picked up. And the level of disrespect would have been terminal to the marriage. This ending was SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

1 star

HartMannHartMannover 5 years ago
Hot stuff

That the way, uhu, aha, I like it, uhu, aha...

Great story. Credible holiday fun. Very hot. Just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story !

Great story and a true Loving Wives tale as well, one or two details could have been corrected, but I liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A contemptuous shrug, . . .

and a not so bewildering 1. Fucking strangers in a foreign country is almost as stupid as marrying a disrespectful whore or a dithering clueless wimp.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
It’s apparent

That most of those complaining actually believe these are real stories about real people and real events. Otherwise they would understand that in fiction, reality is sometimes suspended for the story to move on. I suppose they believe that Batman is real as well.

Carry on.

Hand_On_The_QuillHand_On_The_Quillover 5 years ago
Super

Well crafted and excellently paced. Very hot. Ignore the vapid repressed here in the comments, they are so moronic it's a bit tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good clean fun

What’s not to like about a frolicking fuck instigated by Trivial Pursuit? Fun was had by all.

Pay no attention to the “Society for the Protection of Marriage in Porn”. Their cause is truly loony. Maybe someday they will realize they are reading stories on a porn site.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Strip Trivial pursuit

I actually was involved with a game of strip TP several years ago. And believe me, nothing can spice up a boring game quite like a few sets of big bouncy tits. It involved three couples and we played as teams. I have to say, I had waited to see my wife's friend, Marcy's tits for years. They were the thing of fantasy for anyone who saw her in a tank top or one of the silk tops she loved to wear without a bra. When they were revealed, I knew I could die a happy man. The game lead to some naughty dares and I got the fortunate position of being dared to "motorboat" any of the women there. One guess whose chest I dove for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Fun

I really liked your story. Now we’re going to have to try TP this way. LoL. Going to have to bring this up when he gets back home! I’m sure our friends will love it as much as those in your story did. Thanks for a great idea.

KT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would never be alright with my wife begging for it harder from another mans cock , even if I was getting a hot peice of ass myself. It’s definitely not for me but it’s a hot story though

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

Very romantic and erotic... what made it so hot was that it happened spontaneously...it wasn't planned so that was great....I prefer swapping being done in the same room so spouses can communicate and watch each other...but with the thin walls it was.... almost....but not quite..... the same

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bad even for fantasy fiction.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 1 year ago

It lacked drama! Everything was wonder full wonderfully. Had one of them regretted their choice, it would have been better. After all they had never discussed fucking. Suppose he lost his erection, or she couldn’t orgasm.

Then it would be interesting. How do they reconcile infidelity?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous