Through The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes!" Tanya was moaning as she ground her clit against the base of my shaft. Through the wall I could hear my wife's cries getting wilder and shriller and more intense as the creaks and the thuds of Gordon driving his cock into her grew louder and more rapid. On an impulse I rolled Tanya over onto her back, withdrawing from her for a moment. Then I parted her legs and knelt between her thighs, my cock glistening with her juiced. A smile of undiluted lust spread across her lips and she looked me square in the eye. "Yes!" she said. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I held the full engorged tip of my cock at the mouth of her pussy, enjoying the beauty of her swollen, butterflying lips. Then, with a single thrust I drove it home and felt the thrill of pleasure as it glided against her inner walls. "Fuck yes!" she moaned. Through the wall I could hear my wife's cries getting more urgent and more frequent and they spurred me on. My hands gripping her shoulders I pulled my body close to Tanya's, her breasts pressed had against my chest, my hips rising and falling between her legs. I felt her thighs rising against against my sides letting me drive deeper as we locked together like a single organism straining for orgasm.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Tanya moaned a stream of obscenities into my ear as I drove my cock into her more urgently, more forcefully. In my other ear I could hear my wife crying out and moaning and panting. Her cries were getting ever more intense and, over the next few minutes they grew ever louder until the moment came when she howled out an ululating wail that proclaimed her orgasm to me, to Tanya and to Gordon. That told me, and Tanya and Gordon, that he had made her feel so incredibly good.

Maybe that's why I started to fuck Tanya with still greater energy. There was a part of me that wanted to evoke that same response in her. It wasn't competitive; there was just some sense that it would bring a wholeness to this whole new experience. Impulsively I pulled out, again, from her and rolled her over onto her stomach. I was on top of her, her ass against my groin and my cock buried deep inside her, driving into her and grinding her clit against the bedsheets. I could hear her, distantly it seemed, shouting, "FUCK YES! FUCK YES!". At the same time I could hear my wife in the next room moaning and wailing out as Gordon continued to plough her.

I heard Gordon growling gutterally. I knew what was cumming. There was no let-up; no time when he could have withdrawn from Karen. There were five, six, seven powerful thuds and I knew that this other man - a stranger until a few days ago - was emptying his balls inside my wife. At the same time Tanya was bucking and writhing beneath me, her soft, curvy ass grinding against my groin as I drove my cock deep inside her, harder and harder.

I don't know how much longer we went on and didn't care. All there was was Tanya's warm, wet cunt tight around my straining, aching cock; her voice crying out and shouting obscenities as I drove her closer to orgasm, the sounds, the smell of sex. This wasn't 'making love' as it was with my wife. This was pure, raw, primal sex between a man and woman who had no call on each other than a shared onward drive toward fulfilment. Then she was there. She arched her back and flung her head backward, her body trembling and her pussy spasming around my cock. "OHHH MY GOD!!" she cried out. Waves of electric pleasure roared along the length of my shaft as it seemed to swell and strain to reach deeper inside her and with four, five, six deep, ecstatic thrusts I sent my seed streaming toward her womb.

We lay for a minute or so, gasping, sweating, trembling on the bed. I rolled off her, my softening penis coated in her juices and my semen. "You're a fine fuck," she said and she giggled throatily. I told her that she was pretty great too. We got up, put on our underwear and headed back downstairs. Karen and Gordon were already there sitting, fully clothed, on the settees. Karen cast a sheepish glance in my direction and I threw her an embarrassed grin. We had never done anything like this before and didn't really know what to do next. Gordon and Tanya, though, modelled the way forward for us. Gordon got up and quickly crossed the room to embrace Tanya, who threw her arms around him. I took his lead and went to hug and kiss my wife.

"Look guys," said Karen, once I had finished getting dressed, "We hate to be bad hosts, but we're setting off early tomorrow and we've got packing to do" She looked up at Gordon and kissed him before adding, "And some other stuff." The rain had passed off and Karen and I made our way, hand in hand but silent, back to our gite. Later, lying in bed, Karen snuggled up close to me and said, softly, "Are we OK?"

I thought for a moment, searching for anger, jealousy or pain and answered, "If you're OK, I'm OK. We're OK."

She smiled a beautiful beatific smile and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes," I answered, and I took her hand in mine.

"So did I," she said and kissed my chest.

"So I heard," I said and she laughed a sexy laugh.

She pulled me closer and brought her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Gordon says you have to 'reclaim' me".

And I did. Twice.

12