Through the Window

Story Info
A bride to be catches the eye of her new neighbor.
3.2k words
4.25
18.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and I met during our Sophomore year of college. We both majored in business and wound up taking many of the same classes together. She caught my eye immediately the first time I saw her walk into the classroom. She is about 5'2" with long beautiful brown hair. She has a very fit, petite frame that I just love. Her boobs are small and perky, her ass is big for her frame. She is a generally quiet girl who has a small, close-knit group of friends. She was always a straight A student and gets very caught up in her work. We started studying together in the library a lot and we instantly clicked.

I was Becky's first and only boyfriend at that time. She had been with one other guy in high school, but other than that I was everything she knew about romance. We were together through our junior and senior years and in the spring I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we had a terrific time with the remainder of college. I got a job in the finance industry, and she got a job at a big accounting firm. Both are great jobs in the same city and we were thrilled to start making it in the real world.

At this point we were both 22 years old. We decided since we were both doing so well to get ourselves a nice apartment in a nice part of the city. The living room is huge and looks out into the street 5 floors below. The kitchen is attached to the living room and has at least enough room for a small table. The bedroom is also fairly big and we got a king sized bed. The room has two huge windows and leads to a balcony that looks out to a courtyard. The courtyard is for the residents of our building and the building across the courtyard. The view is beautiful and right away when we started living there we were spending a lot of time on the balcony smoking and drinking.

The first time we had sex on the patio was after a night of heavy drinking. We had just moved in to the apartment and boxes were everywhere, so it was nice to get some fresh air. Becky came out in her lingerie by surprise while I was finishing a beer. Her long brown hair fell to her shoulders. I loved the way her small boobs looked in a lacy bra. It was slightly see through so I was able to see the silhouette of her nipples through the fabric. The balcony is pretty private and it was 3 AM so I wasn't too worried about someone seeing. There is only one apartment that could have a view into what we were doing and the lights were out. Something about being outside really does it for us, and within a few minutes we were both on top of each other. After a good 15 minutes of love making she started screaming with pleasure. Whenever she starts to get loud I cum pretty quickly, so not long after we were cumming together outside on the balcony. We went back inside and cleaned up. We made sure that having sex on the balcony would be a regular occurrence. She seemed to like the voyeurism, which was a very new thing for her. I went along with it because the sex was incredible.

The first time we saw Michael was in the morning having our coffee on the balcony. Becky was wearing a robe and I had my work clothes on. We could always see clearly into one of the apartments across the courtyard, but we never really noticed anyone in there. Today we found a shirtless man in his boxer briefs on his lap top. He was just sitting there on his computer, and it was clear from where we were looking from that he was very well built. He looked tall, too, much taller than my 5'10" frame. He had a well kept beard and was admittedly very handsome. He looked to be in his 30's.

Becky joked, "Wow, check out the neighbor, you have some competition."

My face went beet red. I got really jealous and strangely aroused when she would talk about guys like that, and she knew it.

Becky and I had dipped our toes into the cuckold waters in the past. Sometimes when we notice someone at the bar checking her out I will step aside and watch her flirt with guys. It became a game with us when we were in college. There were always older men at the bars who loved to pounce on the college girls. She loves to tease men and make them think she wants to leave with them. I love watching it. Generally if I leave her alone at the bar within 15 minutes there was a man talking to her. I get so jealous every time and my cock gets rock hard. The idea of her with someone else drives me nuts and I love that guys want her.

She loved flirting and was good at it. Because it was fake she could make a performance out of it. She loved to tease them and start dancing with them. She hasn't ever left with anybody, but one time this one asshole came out of nowhere and started making out with her. She kissed him back for a little while, because she was flirting so hard that it would've seemed weird if she didn't kiss him back. We sort of stopped playing with guys after that, but Becky always tells me when a guy is looking at her or when she thinks a guy is hot. She knows it arouses me and gets me jealous and she loves doing it to me.

I joked that even I have to admit he was quite a specimen. We laughed for a bit and watched him go about his morning. After a while he stood up and revealed a massive bulge in his red boxer briefs. I didn't say anything but I turned over to Becky, who was clearly flushed with her mouth agape. She didn't seem to notice me at that point, but our neighbor noticed us. He suddenly turned to us and saw us staring at him. He didn't react except to smile and wave and tip his coffee mug toward us. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. Becky smiled and tipped her mug back towards him. He walked into his bed room where we couldn't see him anymore.

We noticed him pretty regularly after that. Sometimes he would see us and wave and we would wave back. Becky always seemed to be looking over at his window whenever she walked by, and always commented on what he was doing. This actually made me jealous after a while. Of course she noticed and made it a thing. She started calling him her boyfriend across the courtyard and it always made my ears burn. She would always stroke me for a while after she teased me, and I'm sure this has a lot to do with why I was so turned on by it. I started imagining her with him. The thought of him inside her was enough to make me cum.

Very often during our late night love making sessions on the balcony we would see him come home with a girl. It was always a different girl and they were all very pretty, petite fit girls with similar builds to Becky. He always had a suit on and the girl was always dressed very nice and done up. Whatever he was up to it was very formal. After a while we came to expect/hope he would bring a girl back and we could watch him do his thing.

One time he brought a particularly hot looking girl back who was all over him. She looked to be college aged, very petite with blonde hair. She had a short tight black dress on and he had a nice navy suit. As soon as they got in the door she attacked his lips. They made out for a while before he led her to the couch. Becky and I had been going at it pretty good on the balcony, but we stopped when we saw them come home. The sight was too good to miss. He made her a drink and talked to her for a while from his bar. She was still sitting on the couch and seemed to be begging him to come join her. Then he told her something and she stopped what she was doing and stood up. She walked over to him and he told her something else. She started unzipping her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching back lacy bra and panties. She stood there in her underwear and our neighbor stared circling her, looking her up and down, and sometimes grabbing and feeling her. He had complete control of the situation in every way. She got on her knees and unzipped his pants. a massive erect cock flopped out in front of her and she grabbed it and immediately took it to her mouth. She couldn't even get half of it in her mouth, it was well over a foot long. She sucked him for 15 minutes before he threw her off of his cock and onto the floor. It was pretty rough.

"I've never seen something like that before." Becky said as she stared on fascinated.

Michael grabbed her by her hair and made her stand up. He grabbed her pussy and started fondling her as she undid her bra to reveal her perky tits. He lifted her up and carried her into his bedroom, where we could no longer see them.

Often we could hear women screaming from his room when it was warm out and the windows were open. The screaming would go on for up to an hour, and sounded really intense. Sometimes we would see the girls leave and they looked an absolute mess.

I finally met Michael after one or two months of what only can be described as spying on him. Spying is a generous term since we have been caught so many times, not that he seemed to mind us watching him.

I saw him in line at the coffee shop near our buildings. When I saw him I quickly turned away so he wouldn't recognize me, but he saw me and immediacy wailed over to me. Now that I could see him up close it was clear how imposing he was. He stood at at least 6'3" and was very broad and well built. He looked to be around 30 years old.

"Hey we're neighbors, right? I've seen you and your wife on the balcony a few times."

"Yea I thought that was you, shes my fiancee actually. I'm Brian."

"Michael. Yea sorry if you guys ever see too much, but those windows are huge and you forget people can see in some times."

I felt that I should explain. "No worries, sorry if it seems like were spying on you or something, but sometimes we just notice you out of the corner of my eye."

"Hey man there's no law against looking out your window, I don't mind at all. I've got nothing to hide." He added, "And if I'm being honest I've noticed you guys as well."

We chatted for a while and it was clear he is a really cool guy. He works in the same industry as me in a different firm so we talked shop for a while. He paid for my coffee.

"Hey by the way what was your fiancee's name?"

"Oh its Becky."

"Tell Becky I enjoyed the show the other day."

He got up and exited the shop before I could ask him what the fuck he meant by that.

I headed off to work and it was on my mind for the rest of the day. I couldn't think about anything else. Did he see her when I wasn't there? What kind of show was it? I almost texted her to ask, but I thought it would seem weird and out of the blue. When I got home that night I wanted to ask her about it but I chickened out. I was really interested in what could've happened. I was turned on by the fact that she might have been looking at him in his apartment when I wasn't there. Then I realized that of course she looks over when I'm not around. She certainly doesn't hide it when I am around.

A few nights later we were getting ready for bed and Becky looked out the window. "Oh hello shirtless neighbor." She began to tease me. She was in a cute orange night gown and I was in my underwear. I decided this would be a good time to bring up that I met him and ask about what he meant by his comment.

"I met him in the coffee shop the other day." I told her.

"What! Why didn't you tell me!" She started getting uneasy.

I told her about how we talked. She asked all about what he was like and about his work. Of course she was way too interested.

"He said he liked the show the other day."

Becky's face got red. I instantly knew that she knew what he meant. "What did he mean by that?" I asked.

She denied it for a while but I knew she was lying. After about a half hour of lies I got the story from her. As she tells it, after I left work one morning a couple weeks before, she was getting herself ready. Apparently when he is doing her makeup she is naked when I'm not around. She said that one day when she was doing her make up she saw Michael watching her with his dick in his hands. The first emotion I felt was pride that a man was so attracted to something that's mine. Just like when guys hit on her, I love the fact that they can't have it because she belongs to me. She said that he didn't flinch or cover himself once she spotted him, but smiled and waved while his other hand was on his cock. She says she could tell is was only semi erect at this point and that it was twice as long as mine. She had never seen a cock so big. She says she quickly covered up with a robe. He stayed where he was watching her, and when she was out of view, watching the window. I know she loves attention too, and when she saw that he was still waiting to see her, she decided to let him watch her getting ready.

"Do you hate me?" She asked. I guess she thought she crossed a line. That only bothered me because she should've told me about it if she thought she did something wrong. The fact of the matter is that I was so turned on and I just wanted to hear more.

"Baby, maybe I should be mad, but right now I'm so turned on that I just want to take you and ravage you."

"Ravage me?" She smirked. She pulled down my underwear to reveal my fully erect five inch dick. She took off my underwear so that I was completely naked. She was still wearing her night gown. She started stroking me as she told the rest of the story.

She took off her robe to reveal her naked, freshly showered body. Her hair was wrapped in her towel and she was finishing her make up. Pretending not to notice Michael watching her anymore, she walked over to her underwear drawer and picked out a blue thong and a lacy bra. She looked back over to Michael whose cock was now fully erect. He motioned with his hands to turn around and she obeyed. He saw her plump ass hanging out of her thong. He saw her perky tits held by her B cup bra that she barely filled. She finished up the rest of her morning without putting her dress on until the last possible moment.When she put on her dress and grabbed her purse she turned to him.

"I just wanted to see him cum." Then she said it her hands were wrapped loosely around my cock but she wasn't stroking. I felt my orgasm coming and I wanted to hold back. It was too late and I erupted all over my stomach.

She laughed. "He didn't cum. He put his shorts on and went back on his lap top. When I left he wasn't even paying attention to me."

She cleaned me up and caressed me as we fell asleep. "Maybe you can ravage me tomorrow." She told me.

From that day forward, Becky started dressing very provocatively and always looked good when she was in the bed room. We never knew when Michael might be home. When Becky was just wearing sweat pants and a t shirt and wasn't done up Michael wouldn't even give so much as a passing glance. It was only when she was wearing sexy lingerie and wearing make up and had her hair nice that he took out his cock for her.

Of course I loved that she was dressed like it was her anniversary every night. Typically we would go about our nights as normal except that she was in her nice lingerie. Most nights either Michael wasn't home or he was preoccupied with something else. When he wanted Becky's attention he would take his shirt and pants off and stand by the window rubbing his cock through his boxer briefs. When this happened Becky was always ready to put on a little show for him. She would get on the floor and give him great views of her pussy and ass. Sometimes she used her vibrator, sometimes he just rubbed herself. I always pleasured myself when she was doing her shows. Nothing made me more horny. I don't think I ever lasted as long as Michael did. I usually came about 5 minutes after she started, and then her and Michael would continue for each other for another 10 or so minutes. I would usually take a shower or do something else after I came.

It sort of embarrassed me that I was jerking my 5 inch dick while he was stroking his monster that was over a foot long. She loved watching him cum. I always felt like the third wheel during her shows, even though was the one who was in the room with her.

Something drastically changed in our sex life after she started playing with Michael. I was so turned on all the time because she was always dressed so sexy. We only had sex on nights when Michael wasn't around, since I was busy jerking off when he was home. I was so worked up all the time in my apartment. When we had sex I started cumming within a few seconds. No matter what I did it just felt so good when I entered her it was an immediate orgasm. It was the fact that she only looked nice and dressed sexy for the guy that we didn't even know across the courtyard. She said she didn't mind. "I've been cumming whenever he's around, so it's no big deal."