Through the Window Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky pushes things further with her neighbor.
4.3k words
3.65
15.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a matter of time before Becky met Michael in person. Part of me was dreading the day and part of me couldn't wait for it to happen. I loved how aroused they got for each other. I knew how much she wanted his touch, and I knew that my touch wasn't enough for her anymore. For me, the situation was incredible. I had never been more sexually satisfied. I began to enjoy masturbating to my fiancee as much as I enjoyed actually fucking her. When I masturbated I was able to last more than a few seconds. When I had sex with her I came immediately. She didn't mind at all that I was constantly premature, if anything, I think she was turned on by the fact that she could make me cum so fast. I started using condoms so I could last longer, but that didn't help at all.

I didn't even find out that they had met until a few weeks after it happened. One night when Michael's lights were off Becky was wearing normal pjs rather than her sexy things she wore for him. She had no makeup on and her hair was a mess, a rarity these days.

"You better hope Michael doesn't see you like that." I joked.

"I think he is on vacation." She said, but she seemed to know it for sure. I immediately became suspicious.

"How would you know that."

Eventually she told me. She met him in the same coffee shop that I had met him in a few months before. She said she was immediately floored by the size of him in person. Her 5'1" frame next to his 6 foot 5 inch frame is indeed quite the sight to see. As she was telling me this all I could think of was what that huge cock of his would look like with her little hands around it. The chemistry was "electric" as soon as their eyes met. They both talked at the coffee shop for well over two hours. Before they left they exchanged numbers and have been texting regularly ever since.

Before she went any further I wanted her to know that even though she did this all behind my back, I wasn't the least bit upset about it. On the contrary, I was thrilled for her and so turned on. I was begging her to tell me everything.

She had been texting him for about two weeks. The whole thread was very long, and Becky allowed me to read the whole thing. They were flirting like crazy. I wasn't even mentioned. There were some innocent pictures that he sent, the most provocative being a shirtless pic. He looked really good in it and you could really see how built he was. He asked Becky to send him a picture of what she was wearing every day and she always sent him a picture within 10 minutes. I loved that she was so attentive to him. She had been looking extra sexy in her work clothes, and now I know why. I never came up in their chats. He seemed to carry on as if he was flirting with a single girl, and she was acting like one. Becky was so relieved that I wasn't mad about it.

"Maybe we can tease him a bit tonight!" She said out of nowhere.

"Like what?"

She gave me her phone and started taking off her clothes. "You want to me my photographer?"

She had a hot pink bra on under her t shirt. Her small B cup boobs barely filled it. Her tan stomach was so flat and toned. I started taking pictures, zooming in on her boobs.

"Send him that one." I couldn't believe I was about to send another man half naked pictures of my girl. I couldn't stop myself. I was loving every minute. I sent him a few good ones. He immediately started typing.

"Take off the pants." He texted back. I was blown away that he showed no gratitude for the unsolicited gift he was getting.

I told her what he said and she immediately obliged. She was wearing a cute checkered frilly pair of panties that matched her bra. They fully covered her tight little ass. She looked so innocent laying on the bed. I took more pictures and sent them.

"Get your vibrator out." I relayed the message.

She got it out and started playing with herself. She wasn't even paying attention to the camera anymore. I took more pictures. I was ready to cum in my pants I was so turned on. As she was playing Michael sent her a picture. It was a full frontal picture of him in the mirror holding his massive dick. His abs looked so defined and is pecs and arms were perfect. His dick was monstrous and fully erect. I showed Becky the camera and she grabbed it from me. She started quickly texting him and turned up her vibrator. For about 10 minutes it was just Becky, her phone, and her vibrator. I couldn't take it anymore so I took out my dick and started stroking. She didn't take any notice of me as she was engrossed with her phone. She was getting more pictures and suddenly she screamed in orgasm. When she started screaming I came too and spurted all over the carpet. She looked over at me and smiled and said, "O good, you came too." I cleaned up and we went to bed.

The next day Becky was very peppy when she came home from work. I asked her what she was so excited about.

"Remember when I used to tease guys and flirt with them at bars?"

Of course I remembered. It's how I first knew I was turned on by the idea of guys wanting her.

She continued. "Michael wants to take me out next weekend. I wanted to know what you thought about that."

My cock immediately started to swell. I knew that her actually seeing him would drive me crazy. At this point I didn't even feel like it was up to me. It was a foregone conclusion that they were going to plan a date. I hated myself for wanting her to go. I felt like I was just giving up my beautiful fiance to this man we know nothing about. I conveyed these feelings to Becky. She assured me that nothing would ever stop her from loving me and that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. The passion she felt toward Michael was strictly a physical need. We both agreed that what Michael was giving us was something that we both desired.

She texted Michael and said that she would love to go out with him.

During the week leading up to the date, Becky and Michael continued to text and flirt with each other. Every night she would show me the conversation and pictures that they shared. On Wednesday there was a package for Becky. She wasn't home yet so I texted her to ask about it. She said that Michael sent it to her as a gift for her date and that she would open it when she got home. The package was pink with a lacy bow. It was agonizing waiting for her to come home and open it.

She finally arrived and I practically shoved the package in her face.

"Relax, pervert." She said in a joking way.

She opened the box to reveal an expensive looking cocktail dress. The dress was a silky black, very short, with a neck line that dipped almost all the way to the navel.

"Does he expect you to wear that on Friday? No way!" I immediately said. I thought this was a casual date. I couldn't have my girl going out with a guy looking like that, what if somebody we knew saw her?"

"Its beautiful." She couldn't stop looking at it. The dress was somehow both classy and slutty, sure to catch the eye of anyone who saw a beautiful woman in it. It was nothing Becky would have ever worn before this. "I need to try it on."

She slipped into the bathroom with the dress. I wondered why she needed to excuse herself to undress. She spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom before she came out.

She came out and predictably it looked amazing on her. It fit perfect, hugging her small boobs and slim waist. The neck line was too low to wear a bra with it, and wrapped around her neck in a halter. Her whole back almost to her ass was exposed. The dress was so short that it barely covered her ass.

I went over to her and started kissing her. She kissed back and I took off my pants and threw her on the bed."

"Not so fast, baby." She said suddenly as I was about to jump on top of her. "Michael said he doesn't want us to have sex before the date."

I was shocked. Where did he get off telling her that and where did she get off agreeing to it. "What the fuck, its not like he's getting any from you."

She hesitated. "I know, but he wants me to be fresh for him."

I didn't even know what he meant by that. We started talking about how far she intended to take things.

"Well when we used to play with boys at bars I made out with a guy once. How about I stop there?"

My ears were burning with jealousy at the thought of him getting to kiss her. I hadn't even considered that anything physical would happen. In my head at the time I guess I thought it would be more like two friends going out. With the sexy dress and the no sex revelation my world was shattered. I was quickly losing control of the physical part of our relationship. I stood there naked as she got out of bed still wearing the dress.

She looked toward the window and I turned and noticed Michael standing there in his apartment naked with his massive cock in his hand. I felt pathetic realizing he just saw my fiancee basically reject my advances all because he wanted her to. My cock shriveled up and it never felt so small.

He took out his phone and started typing. A few seconds later Becky got a text.

"Take that off until Friday."

She immediately untied the straps around her back and the dress fluttered to the ground. She was completely naked except for the heels she was wearing. He turned around and went to his room, where we could no longer see him.

We both stood there naked. It was silent for a few moments until she too the dress and hung it up nicely in her closet. She grabbed her vibrator and walked toward the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. The shower turned on and I was left in my room alone. I got dressed and started doing idle chores as everything sunk in. I heard muffled moans coming from the shower before she was done, it was clear she needed to get off after all that. I was so emasculated that I couldn't pleasure her even if she was letting me.

In bed that night after she refused me she started to try to ease my apprehensions. She wore a soft light blue baby doll and no bottoms as she crawled into bed. My cock was still not responding. She grabbed my flaccid penis in her hand and frowned, "It's OK, you've been through a lot."

She started talking about Michael. She was so excited to get to make out with him that it felt mean if i didn't let her. That and the fact that she has already kissed a guy with my knowledge since we have been together and it really started to become clear that her kissing Michael was no big deal.

On Thursday night I couldn't sleep. Michael and Becky had been flirting through the window all night and texting each other. I had been so turned on since Michael decided Becky shouldn't have any sex. We have both been so horny knowing we can't touch each other. Becky got her hair and nails done earlier in the day. I was so turned on by how much she was getting ready. It was just like when we started dating.

The day before she shaved her legs and pussy. I asked why that was necessary and she said, "You never know." I didn't press any further. She took a picture for Michael and texted, "Can't wait for tomorrow." He didn't respond. I couldn't sleep that night but she slept like a baby. I looked through the window and did not see Michael.

The next day we went off to work and it was all I could think about. I didn't give myself any plans, since I wanted to be at the apartment when she returned so that we could finally have some sex. I hadn't cum since before the night she tried on the dress.

I got home and Becky was already there getting ready. It was so adorable how excited she was. She picked out a slutty G string thong and put pasties over her nipples since she couldn't wear a bra with her dress. Her boobs were small enough that she didn't one. Her hair was freshly done and looked better than it had looked in a long time. Her finger nails and toe nails were painted red, and she wore red lipstick. I looked through the window and did not see Michael getting ready. It was getting to be time for the date.

It was at this point that Becky told me that Michael would be picking her up. My heart sank at the prospect of having to face him. I felt so small and pathetic next to him, and I hadn't even spoken to him since he took to Becky.

"I hope he isn't coming up."

"Why not, we're all friends. I figured we could all have a drink before we left."

My heart sunk. There was no way I could face him. I shuddered myself in my room for the rest of the time until he showed up. Becky came in to put her dress on when he texted that he was on his way. My heart was racing and I could tell hers was too. She put on the dress and she looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her look. Her makeup and hair were dazzling. Her tiny frame perfectly filled the light, delicate dress. She put on her pearl necklace and her black high heels.

"You look beautiful. I hope you have fun."

"Thank you, baby. I will... I'm so nervous."

"I am too. When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure." Just then there was a strong knock on the door. My heart sank again.

"That must be him!" She ran to the door. I closed the bedroom door.

They were in our living room for about ten minutes talking and flirting. She was gushing over how handsome he looked. I didn't hear much in the way of compliments coming from Michael, which upset me because she was so stunning. He was talking pretty quietly about their plans for the night. All of a sudden I hear Becky yell.

"Brian, get in here!" She yelled. I was wearing sweatpants and a T shirt. I was sure he was in some fancy suit. I quickly got up and get ready for the embarrassment.

I came out and Michael and Becky were sitting next to each other on our couch. They were having a glass of wine and sitting so their legs were touching. When Becky sat her dress ran all the way up to the base of her ass, so that you could see the beginning of the curve. That got my cock stirring. Michael smiled when he saw me looking like I was getting ready to turn in for the night. It was 8:00 PM.

"Hey,buddy, long time, no see, pull up a chair." He said as if it was his place. I did as he said because there wasn't anything else for me to do.

He continued, "Becky was telling me you had some reservations about us going out tonight." He kept going before could say anything. "Listen, I know you feel protective of your girl or whatever, but I do this a lot so I know about boundaries. You don't have to worry about me doing anything to her that she doesn't want, understand?"

"I know that. Its just..." He stopped me.

"She's in good hands, buddy, alright. Now the cell service isn't great where we're going, so you might not be able to get a hold of us, but I've got her, she's fine." I didn't like that at all.

"OK, thanks for letting me know." I said sheepishly. "When will you be back." I asked. Becky poured herself and Michael some more wine as we talked. She was loving every minute of this. She had a devilish smirk on her red lips. I couldn't get over how good she looked and I was so jealous that I wasn't the one taking her out.

"Fuck man, you're awfully controlling. Not sure how late we're staying out but don't wait up or anything." Becky looked at him seductively when he said this and rubbed his thigh. He didn't even notice her as he went on about how I needed to calm down.

Eventually I did calm down and sat with them as they finished off their bottle of wine. They were going to some secret club that nobody is supposed to know about. We had been places like that so I figured it was one of those speakeasy type places.

"OK man we are gonna head out. Are you up to anything tonight?"

"No I'm just staying here."

"Ha, alright man. I'll see you around." He grabbed Becky and they headed to the door.

"Bye baby!" Becky said to me quickly as they shoved off. The door slammed and just like that I was alone. I couldn't believe that I was basically giving my fiancee to this guy without putting up a fight.I paced the room as I thought about how I should proceed. I could try to put a stop to it, but Becky would be so sad. The thought was also disappointing to me because there was always that part of me that really wanted this to happen. The other option was to just accept all of it. I would be giving up all my control in return for feeding this desire to see her give it all to someone else.

For hours I agonized over what I had let happen to our relationship. I convinced myself that Becky would be so upset if I put the brakes on at this point. At 10 PM I had not heard anything from Becky so I texted asking how things are going. I got no response but Michael did say that they wouldn't have service so I wasn't too worried. I was just hurt and jealous that she didn't want to keep me posted. She was having all of her fun and I was home alone in agony over her.

I tried to play some video games to keep my mind off of it. I couldn't focus. I tried masturbating but all I could think about was them. Nothing was doing it for me so I took out some screenshots of texts that Becky and Michael were sending to each other. That did it. I felt so pathetic that the only thing that could get me hard was a better looking hung guy flirting with my fiancee. I wanted to masturbate and cum, but I knew Becky would be horny when she got home, and we could finally have sex again after the date. I got the thought that Michael might still not let her have sex with me. I didn't know how I was going to take her back.

It was now midnight and I was officially getting worried. I told myself I wouldn't call her but I had to make sure she was safe. The call went straight to voicemail. I looked over at Michael's apartment and the lights were off. I was so worried.

I laid in bed and eventually fell asleep. I woke up to a text from Becky at 2 AM.

"We're back." I jumped up and went into the living room but nobody was there. I was so confused and I returned to the bedroom to look into Michael's apartment. They were sitting on his couch. My heart sunk. She went back to his apartment. We didn't talk about that but I assumed she would just come back here after. She was practically on top of him with her hand high up his thigh. She looked over and saw me staring at them. She turned to Michael and jumped on top of him and started furiously making out with him. I was rock hard immediately and took out my cock. She was grinding on him really hard and he started undoing her dress. He untied the back and her small breasts were exposed. He started sucking on her nipples and a look of shock went on her face. She turned to me and saw my cock out and she smiled. She gestured to me as if to ask if this was OK. I nodded as I was stroking to indicate that I wanted it. She seemed to be moaning as he sucked the life out of her nipples. Becky and I were staring into each other's eyes as we both simultaneously realized that our relationship had changed in an amazing way.

Michael saw her looking behind him and turned around. He saw me standing there stroking myself watching them and smiled and shook his head like I was some kind of pathetic loser. He said something to Becky and she stood up. The top of her dress was bunched up around her waist and her breasts were exposed. She slipped the dress down and she was now only wearing her black thong. He was a lucky man, and so was I. She started turning around and posing for him. I wanted him to expose himself to Becky. She wanted it so bad and I wanted it for her. She was kneeling before him as he sat on the couch. He grabbed her face pretty violently and said something to her. He shoved her away and he started undoing his pants. She crawled over to her purse and took her phone out. Sitting on the floor, she started typing.

My Phone buzzed. "I really want to fuck him."

My heart started racing. I didn't consider this as a possibility. I certainly didn't consider that I would ever want her to do something like this. Michael's cock in all its glory was now out. He stood up and it protruded almost a foot out from his muscular body. There was no way Becky's tiny frame could take that thing. Knowing that her pussy and our relationship would never be the same, I responded.

12