Through the Window Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it."

As soon as she read the text he went and picked her up off the ground like she was as light as a stuffed animal. With his cock still out and fully erect, he cradled her as he carried her into his bedroom and closed the door. Her phone and dress were scattered across the floor of Michael's living room.

My heart started pounding even harder and I jumped into bed and started furiously masturbating. I found a pair of her dirty panties that were on the floor and sniffed as I stroked. I needed to feel closer to her. I wished that I could see them, but in the moment I didn't really care, I just needed release. I suddenly heard a scream coming from the apartment and I knew it was her. I was initially terrified that she was in trouble but it quickly became clear that I was hearing intense pleasure. I sniffed her panties and stroked as I listened to Becky get fucked across the courtyard. She was screaming for 2 minutes straight and eventually I came all over myself. The time was 3 AM when I dozed off. She was still panting as I fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 AM to more screaming. I couldn't believe she stayed there overnight. Even though I was hurt that she didn't want to come back to me, my cock was hard. I didn't want to cum again before I saw her but I couldn't help myself.I started jerking and came instantly. She continued to moan and scream in a mix of pain and pleasure for another 30 minutes. Michael was almost certainly hitting parts of Becky that nobody had ever touched. I started cleaning up as they continued. The moaning and screaming suddenly stopped and I ran to the window. Becky left Michael's room alone and fully nude. I could tell her boobs looked like they had been manhandled, and her hair and makeup were an absolute wreck. She walked over to where her dress and phone were on the floor and gathered her things. She looked at the window and smiled at me before she left his apartment.

Three minutes later she knocked on the door.

"I lost my keys." She said when I opened the door. She looked like a train hit her. Her makeup was smeared across her face and it ran like she had been in tears all night. Her whole chest area was red and looked very tender. She reeked of sweat and sex.

"Are you OK, baby?" I asked her, very concerned.

"I had the time of my life honey! We're going out next week!" She gave me a huge kiss that tasted different. She walked by and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

12