All Comments on 'Through the Window Pt. 02'

by softandshy5

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A better ending would be

"I lost my keys." Followed by " No you didn't, I took them along with all your credit cards, cash and cellphone. Now get lost slut, you don't live here any more." ... that would have earned you 4 more stars than the one you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doesn't make sense

If he doesn't want be a cuck then why have her date, why refrain from having sex, why text back do it.

Since she agreed to yet another date, which is really just a means to fuck him again, she has no respect for you. Even if it is just "physical" you are her meal ticket and that is it. So pay the bills and get sloppy seconds IF she even agrees to that.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
You made him be the worst example of a man.

Small cock? Check. Premature ejaculation? Check. A super nice guy? Check and check.

Why would she even be with him? Why not leave him because it’s obvious she only tolerated him.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
With you bigbob

So many low scoring cuck stories coming to LW. There aren't enough cuck fans to raise their scores, so what is the point. Mods should cut off any story that hasn't gotten an average of 3.0 after four chapters, or once again, give cucks their own site. There they could congregate, drool, and tell each other that they are normal and anyone who isn't like them is the strange one. With their own place, they would be totally justified in attacking anyone who dared to attack them about their illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here's a hint

Don't change categories mid-story. It's a complete deal breaker. Especially when the story is this bad. Extra special when you wander into the loving wives category. You made the husband such an unlikable person that it ruined any chance the story had of being entertaining. I mean can he even stand up? He certainly has no spine. His wife cheats, rubs that fact in his face and he asks her if she's okay? Why would he care? She shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. She exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man. It's time for a harsh divorce. But he's such a wimp I just don't care what happens to either of them. NEVER continue this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lost me

Loved the first episode with the voyuerism and teasing. But when the husband (fiancee) was stupid enough not to enforce some logical boundaries, you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

No one understands the emotional roller coaster a man has when he's with a beautiful woman. He can either be a jealous dick and probably end up fucking up his relationship, or can embrace the fact that other men desire her and us that to enhance their relationship. This story tried to capture that turmoil and did to an extent. Those who have never experienced it will never understand. Those who are too insecure in their on relationships will act all macho and spout off about it. Thankfully those idiots are easy to ignore. Please continue this story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Oh dear

Here is another anonymous cuck who says any man not willing to share his wife with other men is insecure in his relationship. He says that only the cuck will ever know true joy and love. Then he tells US to shut the fuck up so we can hear him scratching and mewling in mommy's basement. Guess I'll have to pass on that joy then, because I won't share.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 4 years ago
What a total tool

That j.o. 26thNC uses the same lame comeback about someone he doesn't agree with "living in his mom's basement." That type of dumb comment went out 20 years ago. But wait, he says something even dumber....that he doesn't share his wife. One, because she already left him. Two, because all he does is read stories about wife sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

He’s an idiot and she is a typical whore pig. If he was normal she wouldn’t be going on dates with other men and if she wasn’t a pig she wouldn’t be asking if she could fuck another guy. He lets another man talk down to him and then listens to his girl being used like a fuck toy. What a disgrace he is and then after being fucked all night she comes home and he asks her if she’s ok , what a loser. He should’ve left her in the hallway and let her go back to the guy . That’s where she will wind up until the guys sick of fucking her or he moves on to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with Anonymous (11/13/19)

After the initial few paragraphs you lost me on this trash! 1.5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The English language isn't sufficient to describe the utter contempt I have for pussies who let their wives fuck other men.

But it is easy to tell which men (worms) will when I see them out in public. They are the sniveling insecure ones who are incapable of meeting my eyes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous