All Comments on 'Through Thicc and Thin'

by cutebabysadie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

Well done and well played. Fun entertainment for our enjoyment. Great storytelling and wonderful characters so YES we need more chapter from this threesome as they push the limits of the skinny bitch and make her their play toy and abuse her to teach her respect. Cheers

GcoachGGcoachG7 months ago

So hot!!!! Fuck yes more please?!?! 5⭐️s!!!

More more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just reading (or hearing) the word 'influencer' used in any context where it means something other than an unemployed idiot with no real marketable skills, just makes me sick. This story is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

some masturbation fantasy for an overweight heifer to imagine some hot guy would actually want her? Crack me up, then go on a diet.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice.. please add some foot play

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo7 months ago

Wonderfully crafted as your characters fulfill fantasy and more. Yes more please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol I’m guessing this is how warped the whole body positivity movement has made obese women?

I’m a curvy woman myself and live in the real world where most men tend to prefer skinny women so I’m guessing that the author was cheated on by some skinny athletic type and this is her “revenge”? Or the guy she coveted stated he only went for athletic looking women so she turned to unleash her fury on literotica? Oh honey 😂 that fury would be better spent channeling it into a workout bike or something. There’s a reason why wealthy muscly men prefer to be with skinny fit women and it’s because being obese is a sign of weakness and failure. I know because I have heard this every single day of my life since I was a child. The only men into plus size curvy women are usually losers who waste your time and only want to use you for sex. Sorry to be so blunt but if you live in this delusional world you will crumble further into depression.

Focus on being healthy not skinny - healthy and fit for your size is the best focus to have for yourself. I gave this trash 1 star because it is deluding big women into thinking that men would actually look at them when there’s a reason why most wives and gf of wealthy men are all skinny fitness chicks.

The characters were cringe and so was the story. The main female character was so one dimensional it was pathetic and painful to read. On what planet would that even happen in reality lol and as if she wouldn’t use her influence to dictate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Outstanding! An additional chapter or two detailing the busty Photographer exercising control over the future Trophy Wife, including perhaps some private wedding photographs showing the trophy wife total submission to her busty rival, perhaps with remote control sex toy on a shopping trip?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was well done. I think you chose a good spot to cut it off. Leaves you lots of options if you continue the story, which I kind of hope you do.

geek_writergeek_writer6 months ago

Love the curves! More pls!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

10/10, loved it! Cuckquean stories are hard to find to begin with, and this has everything I look for in a good one. PLEASE write more!

jgworthyjgworthy5 months ago

Please ignore the haters... They seem to be dealing with their own insecurities and being hella judgemental for no good reason. Just ignore them, this story is great and a lot of us appreciate your writing.

Also, as a man in the "real world," I can confirm that most of us love thicc women. We love skinny girls too, but there's nothing wrong with, or even particularly unrealistic about, the dude preferring the woman with curves. And the superiority/inferiority complex really adds to the cuckquean kink and makes the story that much more enjoyable.

TLDR ignore the haters, this story is great. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!

Powerplay01Powerplay015 months ago

One of the better Cuckquean stories I’ve read. Hope to read a follow up. Good job!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv5 months ago

Loved it. Think I would have liked her in the room with them for their first time. I think she should have to photograph them making love. thanks!

RheanoRheano5 months ago

Love it, more plz.. Some rimming maybe??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous