Through Thicc and Thin

Story Info
Engaged fitness influencer gets taken down by chubby busty.
9.3k words
4.76
10.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is totally fictional story. None of these people represent anyone in real life.

"She needs a picture for the country club newsletter announcement baby." I reminded him again.

I moan rubbing the thigh of my handsome fiancé as he drives us in his fancy sports car. He told me once it was worth over 500 grand and I believe him. It is a fantastic car, even though I am not a car girl and know nothing about them. I had won the lottery, so to speak by finding Jackson, and worked incredibly hard to get where I am. Growing up in a lower middle class home I knew from a young age I wanted more. In high school I started modeling and doing tictoc's. I became pretty popular as a fitness influencer. Follow me JessicaW_fitness. I had roughly 600k followers when Jackson slid into my DM's. Jackson came from old money. His mom wasn't too keen on me at first, but when she saw that I made the perfect blonde trophy wife with my amazing figure in cocktail dresses and could talk the part of high society trophy wife, she accepted me.

I was exactly the type of thin beautiful blonde that fit in their family's old money society. It was more like the early to 'mid 1900s than modern society. All the men controlled the finances, made all the business decisions and the women were to look glamourous. But that didn't bother me at all. I didn't really love all the work needed to keep up with being an influencer, soI planned to quit. The day I married Jackson, I would have 3 houses, a yacht and a team of maids and all the other stuff that comes with that lifestyle. And not to mention a very handsome husband.

"I know... I know" he sighs "I just don't want to spend my afternoon taking some photos in the woods just so my mom can show off her son and his fiancé to her boring friends at the club."

"Baby, do this for me. Not for your mom's country club friends. I want some nice pictures of us." Rubbing on his thigh higher "if you do this then after we can have margaritas at the pool and I will wear that skimpy bikini I just bought." I wink seductively.

We pull into the park area where the photographer I found wanted to meet. She does natural light, wooded photography and posts on insta and tictoc a lot. I reached out and she seemed super nice. Jackson circles the small parking lot. I can tell he is nervous about parking his supercar here, but he is the one who drove it instead of one of his other 5 or 6 cars. He does have a Mercedes SUV for daily driving. I think to myself kinda annoyed about his attitude at having to get engagement photos done.

"Just park, Jackson." I huff.

He pulls into a spot at the back and I see a short dark haired girl waving from across the parking lot. I never met Valerie before and had only seen her face in pictures and video chats. Valerie was a dark haired half Colombian half American with a round face and cute smile. I feel myself fighting the urge to roll my eyes as I see her walking towards us. Her wide hips swaying. As a girl who understands the need to make a good impression, Valerie suddenly annoyed me. I was wearing a Versace dress with perfectly matching heels. She was in an oversized hoodie that looked like it came from Old Navy. The hoodie masked some of her figure hanging down to just above her knees and a pair of legging on underneath. But it was clear she was not fit like me. I work out 3+ hours 6 days a week and watch what I eat. She smiled cutely as her body swayed and jiggled making her way to us. A large camera hung around her neck. The straps wedged between what looked to be fairly large breasts. All fat girls have big boobs. Real men like woman who take pride in their appearance like me. Don't get me wrong I love a cute fitness outfit to wear on occasion, but not an ugly old hoodie. I feel myself judging the woman who I had become fast friends with due to our many messages and video chats about my vision for my engagement photos.

"Hi there!" Holding her hand out to my fiancé. "I am Valerie." She says with a bubbly smile.

"I am Jackson," my tall handsome refined fiancé smirks taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

I see Valerie give a cute aw shucks smile. Everything she does is annoying and how Jackson seems to enjoy her cute innocent little personality makes me narrow my gaze at her.

"It is great to finally meet in person," Valerie turns to me.

I look her up and down and give her a fake smile as I reply.

"Yes it is Valerie" my eyes flicker back down to her wide hips.

"Well, I think I found the perfect spot. It is only a five minute walk down the path and there are some wild flowers growing in a small open patch of grass with trees all around."

"That is what I asked for." I say in a tone that isn't all that enthusiastic.

Valerie gives me a curious glance, but shrugs.

"You two are by far the prettiest couple I have worked with." She says as she starts to lead us, "Jackson you have a fantastic jaw line and your blue eyes...well so beautiful with your dark hair and tanned skin."

How dare she talk like that to my...

"And Jessica. Well you are the epitome of fitness beauty. So skinny and fit. You will have a million followers before the end of the year, I bet."

"Thanks!" I say feeling proud of the influence I have made on female fitness, but also desperate to give it up and be a trophy wife soon.

***********

"Yes, OK. That is perfect Jackson! Wow those beautiful eyes!" Valerie says while posing us. "But... hmm ok umm Jess come here."

I step away from Jackson the few feet to Valerie as I purse my lips. Only a couple people call me Jess and I didn't like how it sounded coming from Valerie. She hands me her camera.

"You be me for a second. Just look through the viewfinder. Ok see you were standing like this."

I feel weird but do as told as I see her standing next to Jackson with an awkward looking head tilt and hand placement on his shoulder.

"See this looks like a stock photo from a Target frame of a couple that just met. A couple in love would hold each other more like this." She says.

I watch through the viewfinder in surprise as a hand slides over Jackson's firm chest and her head rests on his bicep. Her other hand slides down his arm and her fingers intertwine with his.

"Now Jackson...yep look down into my gaze like that."

I see them smiling at each other.

"OK I can do that. You don't have to show me I am not stupid."

I hear myself snap in a catty tone. I come across a little more rude than intended. But Valerie seems to brush it off and take the camera from me.

"Yes, of course. I realize I am working with a model and you pose a lot for amazing photos. But those are all done by yourself. These are couple photos and we want it to look natural." She says as we switch back.

We all try to move past the awkwardness. She snaps a few photos of us and then has me look at the ones we did quickly on her camera. Jackson and I look at them together.

"I do not love how my cleavage looks in these." I say as I can sense Jackson half rolling his eyes at me.

"Well um, that pose is one of my most popular. I know you're already tired of this Jackson, but you're a natural. Come here and pose with me again. Jessica you take a couple pics of us as I model a couple small adjustments to enhance your bust." She says.

I shrug and let out an unenthusiastic, "uh uhh" while not looking up still scrolling through the photos.

"Yep stand just like that... one second this will help if we need to see the impact of poses on cleavage and busts...."

I faintly hear Valerie talking as I look at one photo she took admiring my strong looking yet thin arm muscles. Most girls upper arms look flabby but mine are so toned.

"Wow I just cant get over how mesmerizing your eyes are...you look like Ryan Reynolds."

I look up in annoyance at this chubby photographer constantly complimenting my fiancé. I stare in surprise as Valerie removed her hoodie. Jackson has his arms around her chubby tummy and is staring at the most insane pair of natural tits I have ever seen. Valerie is chubby no doubt but not as fat as I suspected around the middle but her tits and hips and ass are huge. Now in just a pair of yoga leggings and a crop top.

"You are pretty cute yourself!" Jackson says.

"UMM HELLO!" I say annoyed.

They both look over at me. Valerie seems unfazed by my angry stare.

"See if you shift your shoulders like this but maintain your hand placement it will enhance your boobs." She says.

Jackson glances down at her cleavage again.

"OK FINE! Let me try it!" I say holding the camera out for us to switch places.

I hand her the camera and sway my hips as I walk to Jackson showing off my perfect fit body as I pass her. I look at Jackson and smile seductively.

"So fat." I say somewhat quietly but likely loud enough for her to hear.

I see Jackson give me an odd annoyed look. I try to pose with him but he steps back. I see Valerie blushing likely from my comment and smirk.

"You know Valerie, I don't think my fiancé has the boobs for that pose. Can you show us another option."

I stare daggers at my fiancé. I try not to but find myself blushing.

"Well...actually if Jessica works out a lot, one of the more popular poses is where the girl hugs you as you face the camera her head on your chest turned sideways and her pert butt framed at the bottom of the photo. This would accent Jessica's ass and disguise her lack of tits."

They talk like I am not there. I stomp my foot. But they seem to ignore me. Getting more angry I step towards Valerie.

"Well, that photo would work great for me. I have a fantastically fit ass. I don't have some nasty jiggly dump truck like you... you fat ass!"

I expect Valerie to crumble and become a whiny pathetic nerdy fat bitch as I pull out my claws and make it clear I am done being nice.

"That's a little uncalled for miss!" Valerie says in a sweet tone that puts me off.

"Sorry" I hear Jackson say, "Jess you are being a little bitchy... what the hell?"

I blush in surprise.

"She is just embarrassed sir...I kept complimenting you and then showed off these big girls she probably is feeling a little overwhelmed. I shouldn't have complimented you like that."

"Don't apologize for being nice, Valerie," Jackson smiles. "Jess you're fit and cute and Valerie is thick and gorgeous."

My eyes wide as are Valerie's. Jackson looks around with an odd expression as a heavy silence fills the small grassy area in the woods. My fiancé just called me cute and another girl gorgeous. A girl most would agree is chubby. Everyone would agree her natural tits are pretty amazing and don't sag as much as you would expect, but still she is... she is fat.

I am confused, my breathing a little ragged. I look at Jackson who shrugs with a sympathetic smirk, but clearly isn't trying to take back what he said. I glance at Valerie who is smiling like a proud fatty.

My breathing more shallow my face redder and redder. "FUCK" I say, "FUCK YOU FATTY!"

Before I cry in front of them I run off around a bend of trees. I find an even more secluded area with a mossy log and sit on it. What just happened? What is happening... is Jackson into that? I am hotter than her I know it. I need to go back, look sexy and get Jackson and leave. We can find a new photographer.

I sit there trying to calm down as I think through the best way to go back and confront Valerie and get Jackson out of there. About 10 minutes go by and I am walking back slowly. At bend with a large Oak tree separating me from the view of Jackson and Valerie. I hear them talking.

"No it doesn't bother me at all. Fat is just a word to describe something. If I said you had a fat cock that wouldn't bother you would it" I hear Valerie giggle.

"Well no, but most girls would be mortified."

"I ain't most girls. Look I know I am bigger but it comes with its advantages."

"Those certainly are advantages! I wish Jessica was as cool as you are... Her looks are great, but she can be so self absorbed and bitchy."

"It doesn't sound like you want to marry her. Sorry if that was too forward. But you keep checking out my tits and you clearly don't like her personality." Valerie says.

God that bitch I should run in there and ruin her. I work out a lot. I... I.. I could... I should slap the shit out of her. I think to myself feeling angry.

"Well it is not as simple as what I want." Jackson says cryptically.

"I think everyone deserves happiness. You shouldn't be with someone out of obligation." I hear Valerie say.

"STOP... YOU BITCH! STOP!" I yell as I walk into the clearing. "Fired... YOU ARE FIRED! Come on Jackson let's go." I say loudly.

Valerie just gave me a sort of uncaring shrug. Then she looked at Jackson. Jackson looked at her than me then her.

"Now... NOW! We are going home now or I am ending this and tossing your ring in the garbage."

Jackson sort of sighs and follows me.

*******

We have a very tense and quiet ride back to trendy huge loft Jackson and I share downtown. Its one of a few of his residences, but it's where we spend most of our time.

As the door shuts I turn hand on my hip, "You will never disrespect me like that again. If we are marrying you will never show another woman, especially some fat slo..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Startled as Jackson never speaks to me like that. I stare confused, worried and blushing.

"She was so nice and sweet and... well hot to be frank. You know our family has standards... they go back generations. I don't really have a choice or much of one in who I marry. You like this lifestyle. You want the money and perceived power that come with marrying me. Ehh it get's old quick to be honest. Well at least for me. Look, when we first met you were not as 'famous'..." I blush as he actually made those air quotes saying 'famous' "... as you are now. You were nicer and kind. You are a bitch now. You proved that today. Too many people know about the engagement for me to call it off. My parents would consider that a black eye to the family, but you should know you are just a decoration to me if you keep acting like that. Nothing more than a trophy wife to show off at those stupid parties and stuff."

I stared at him in surprise fighting back tears.

"I liked Valerie. We need to finish the pictures. I want her to do them. I will give you the rest of the evening to decide if you can be civil to her. If you can't then I will deal with my mom being angry about it, but no engagement pictures. I refuse. If you won't call Valerie and apologize and ask her to take them.

*******

I sit in the huge walk in closet alone. It has been hours, but this closet is twice the size of the bedroom I grew up in. There are two large comfy leather chairs in here. I sit in one trying to decide what to do with the information I just received from my fiancé. It feels like everything is crashing down around me. But maybe... just maybe... maybe I can fake it with Valerie. Totally apologize be humble for a couple hours...fake it and win Jackson's affection back. I start to formalize a plan.

I find Jackson drinking a beer out on the balcony. I walk out slow and nod softly biting my lower lip.

"I was rude...maybe a little too rude. But... but you... you were flirting with her." I say softly sitting next to him.

"Maybe." He says flatly.

"Maybe... maybe what... you... you like that?" I take a deep breath trying to remain calm.

"Like what? Like that she is kind? Like that she was polite and cute?" He pauses with a glint in his eyes. "Or like that she has huge tits and big curves?"

I swallow and just stare at him. "I... I don't know what I am supposed to say."

"She was being nice. So was I. If you are saying I can never notice another woman's body not sure how that is gonna work out. I know you check out men and flirt with them plenty. I mean half your tictoc or more is men messaging you commenting on your body."

I nod and let out a breath realizing that it is true. "Yes, I guess that is right. It, it bothered me because it was right in my face and ... and she is a fatty."

"You are pathetic. So have you decided about pictures with her?"

"Yes... Yes I got messenger pulled up" I say both of us trying to move past me continuing to call her fat and my bf calling me pathetic. "I wanted you to see what I wrote before I sent it."

He nods.

Valerie, I am sorry I yelled at you. You were being helpful. But I felt like you were flirting with my fiancé and it set me off. We would like you to continue with our pictures. Are you willing to do that?

"Looks good to me, let's see what she says." Jackson says.

I hit send as I look over at Jackson while we wait for her reply. His phone sits on his lap. He notices me looking at it face down on his thigh. Tension fills the air as there seems to be something he is not sharing with me.

"Are you hidi..."

*Ding

I get a message.

"Read it out loud to me." Jackson says.

"Hi Jess. I am surprised to hear from you. I suspect that Jackson was behind this idea to reach out to me. Is that true? Does Jackson want to spend time with me?"

I gulp as I finish reading it. I feel my heart beat faster as I try not to blush looking up at Jackson. He gives me a subtle head tilt and curious glance as if to imply 'and how are you going to respond?' I sigh and look back down at the message.

"Jackson said I was rude and indicated we should see if you would be willing to finish the pictures. You are a talented photographer. We would like you to do our pictures." I say out loud as I type.

"I will consider it. When would you like to reschedule? I am free tomorrow and then next week on Tuesday and Thursday."

Jackson says "Tomorrow."

I say out loud as I type, "Tomorrow would work for us."

"Cool. Does Jackson want me to wear anything special?" I read gasping as I finish it.

"My god Jackson see she is flirting with you and we are engaged it... its ..."

"Stop worrying so much. Tell her I suspect she would look nice in just about anything."

I say out loud as I type, "Jackson says you would look good in anything."

"How sweet! He is so nice! Do you want me to wear anything special for you baby tits." I read out loud blushing.

I toss my phone at Jackson. "GOD SHE IS BEING RUDE NOW!" I pout while blushing.

"Look Jess just text back we will see her tomorrow. You both are taking shots at each other. You called her fat which was sort of true. She called you out for your boob size which is fair... you are still fit and pretty."

"But not gorgeous... isn't that what you called her gorgeous!"

The rest of the evening was sort of weird and tense, but nothing significant happened. We were meeting Valerie the next day in the park again.

********

I decide to wear the same outfit because that is what Jackson and I coordinated. I smile over as we drive in his fancy SUV this time.

"Look I don't love you flirting with her, but I will be on my best behavior today and if she is nice to me we will get through it. I don't want you to think of me as a bitch."

"Jess that is a good attitude to have. I am sure it will be fun, let's enjoy the day and the pictures as best we can."

I smile and lean over hugging his impressive bicep. I look up at him as he parks and I visibly notice the widening of his gaze. I turn and Valerie is in the parking lot. I swallow hard as I stare. I open my mouth but no words come out as I stare out the window feeling Jackson staring in the same direction. She is wearing a body hugging strapless cotton dress. It is showing ample cleavage and her thick thighs. I can't see the back, but it appears it barely covers her ample round bulging ass cheeks. She is smiling and looking cute girl next door with one hand on her hip. If possible her boobs look even bigger today.

Jackson pulls away from me hopping out of the SUV. I feel trapped in my own body unable to move. Jackson walks confidently to her. He reaches out shaking her hand with a sly smile and then leaning in kissing her cheek. She says something with a grin her eyes sparkling. I see them talking and Jackson nod and turn towards me with a smile. They both look at me. I feel myself blushing a little. My own feelings confused.