Through Thicc and Thin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie bounces over to my door. Her ample bosom bouncing in her dress. She smiles at me and opens my door.

"What are you waiting for Jess?" She asks looking up at me.

I slowly turn and look down at her. I should be the confident one. I am fit and sexy. I scold myself as I look down at her. I cant help it my gaze lingers on her cleavage and it's clear she is not wearing a bra. My breath catches in my throat.

She notices and gives me a confident sultry smirk. She offers me a hand helping me down from the truck. I feel chills as my body tingles and I take her hand slowly following her. We walk toward Jackson as he smiles looking at us both.

"Two sexy girls for the day aren't I lucky!" Jackson grins.

"Better be careful, I am just your photographer...don't go assuming just because you're tall, handsome, tan and super wealthy that I would be into you!" Valerie says with a playful tease.

Ugh more flirting, I think to myself. Jackson gives her a playful grin.

"You know," Valerie says "I was thinking that maybe me and Jackson could take some pictures together in different poses as you photograph today. That will give you a chance to see what poses and backgrounds you like."

I feel my face start to flush more as I open my mouth to protest.

"That sounds like a fabulous idea" Jackson talks before I get the chance. "You seemed to struggle to find the right poses and stuff yesterday Jess. I think this will help. Don't you?"

I want to protest, but Jackson already scolded me about being nice today. I sort of shrug softly with an unenthusiastic nod, "uhh yea ok." I manage to say.

*****************

I hold Valerie's camera as she has Jackson lean back against a tall oak tree. His broad back against the sturdy trunk and one knee bent his left foot flat against the lower trunk of the tree. She has him cross his arms across his chest and she steps back hand on her hip. I can see them both admiring one another. Her hips sway as she stands in front of Jackson and the tree and leans back into his broad shoulder. One hand on his bent leg on the thigh her other hand across her thick voluptuous body and holding his elbow. Her head resting on his strong shoulder. Jackson being tall is able to turn his head and rest it on the top of hers.

I just stare at the adorable couple for a few moments.

"Sadie...snap some pics." Valerie sighs at me. "Come on we have lots of more poses to try out for you."

I blush and feel embarrassed. I quickly snap some pictures.

A moment later Jackson is sitting in the grass legs straight out in front of him sort of leaning back on his heads. Valerie lays down and puts her head in his lap looking up at him. I blush seeing Jackson looking at Valerie's eyes and ample cleavage back and forth a big stupid grin.

"Your eyes so blue. So handsome." I hear Valerie say looking up.

"C'mon Val you are hot too... I cant believe... well your body and those boobs." Jackson stammers a little.

Valerie giggles at him being cute and shy. My body trembles in shocked jealousy. I try to protest, but my mouth is dry and words won't come out.

"Have you taken any pictures yet?"

I don't know how to respond or what to say. I feel anxious, jealous, angry and confused. My body tingles as an odd silence falls on the small grassy clearing we are in with woods and wildflowers all around.

"Jess. Can we move to the next pose?"

I tremble unable to make eye contact with either of them.

"JESS" Valerie says.

"Umm.. uhhh one second" I blush and feel hurried. I quickly snap a few pictures.

There are a couple of other more innocent poses. They are holding each other and standing close, but not as blood boiling as the first two and I manage to take a few breaths and calm myself.

"Jackson you seem to be enjoying yourself." Valerie smiles holding his arm.

I realize his disdain for posing for photos is not evident right now. Is it Valerie is he enjoying taking pictures with her. He always complains about pictures with me. I think.

He nods "well you are making this fun!" He winks.

"Any poses you want to try or want me to suggest a few more?"

Jackson shrugs "I trust you!"

More flirting. I sigh. I turn my back to them trying to regain my calm again. I take a deep breath pretending to look at the pictures I took on the camera, but really just looking down at my feet taking a deep breath.

"We are ready Sadie." I hear Valerie say.

I slowly turn and let out a gasp. Jackson is standing behind Valerie his arms wrapped around her each big strong hand on her soft belly both softly caressing up and down. His face is bent down on her shoulder cheek to cheek they are smiling. I swallow and try not to blush.

"Is something wrong Jess?" Valerie says in that cute sweet voice.

I do not know what to say. I tremble.

"Just snap some pics Jess!" Jackson says.

I take a picture as his hands caress her fat but kinda sexy belly. Sexy what am I thinking. I snap another picture and then see Jackson turn and kiss her cheek holding his kiss on her cheek.

"OHH GOD JACKSON STOP... please please stop!" I whine shaking. I feel myself fall to the grass head in my hands trying not to cry. "Please please can we just snap a couple pictures for the engagement photos and leave?" I say unable to look up at either of them.

I hear a soft whispering tone and a moment later Jackson is standing above me. "Alright, Alright Jess... just hop up and we can take the pictures."

Jackson gives me his hand and I stand up and hug him and softly sigh..."Thank you."

I manage a couple simple poses with Jackson. A normal shoot like this might last 2 hours, but after my meltdown we take 5 minutes and are walking back to his SUV. We took a picture standing holding hands smiling at each other and then a picture hugging with my head on his chest.

Valerie actually says a simple bye and thank you to both of us telling us she will be in touch about reviewing the pictures once she edits them. She did hug and kiss Jackson's cheek but it was quick. The walk back to his SUV is quiet and he opens my door and starts driving. Neither of us speak for a long while.

"I want some taco's. Let's go out to eat and then we can go home. I'm kinda excited after our time with Valerie and I need to relieve some pressure if you know what I mean." Jackson says his hand on my thigh as he drives.

I swallow "umm uhh sure. Sure babe. Taco's sound great."

I realize this is the first time Jackson just decided a restaurant or something like that without first asking if I had an opinion. I look over as his strong hand squeezes my thigh. My body tingles.

"I like you taking control." I say my mouth gets ahead of me and I don't think it through. I open my mouth to clarify...

"Good." Jackson says not letting me clarify squeezing my leg tighter. "You know Val is super sweet not like your bitchy friends. I think she would be a good friend for you to make. I would be happy if you tried hanging out with her."

I swallow and just manage a silent nod. I close my eyes confused feeling both anger and excitement by this idea. When I close my eyes I picture me and Val in slutty swimsuits hanging out getting tipsy with Jackson. Jackson leaning in groping Val's huge tit and kissing her in my mind. I am shocked and blushing hard, my breathing heavy.

As Jackson turns into the parking lot of the restaurant he says "are you ok?"

I sigh, "umm been a weird.... different day... umm you and her were flirting pretty openly don't say you weren't"

Jackson nods "We were," he says and gets out of the car walking in expecting me to follow.

I take a moment but get out and start to walk in after. My phone dings and it is a text from Valerie.

--Had fun today!--Val

I see her text and unsure what to do I quickly respond.

--me too-- Jess

--You took some interesting pictures of Jackson and me!--Val

I step into the restaurant and see Jackson already following a waitress not waiting for me. I hurry to catch up and decide I do not know how to respond so I will wait until after lunch. I sit and take a menu. My phone buzzes again and I look down at it in my lap. I am startled as I look at a few pics all similar of Val's impressive cleavage.

--These are the only pics you took of me laying my head in Jackson's lap. Wonder if he would like to know you were checking out my cleavage just like he was?--Val

I am startled back to reality. I blush looking up the waitress looking at Jackson with an impatient stare. "Jess we have asked twice if you know what you want to drink."

"uhh sorry.. milk... wait that's I mean boobs... I... I fuck can I have a margarita" I am blushing furiously. The annoyed waitress just rolls her eyes walking off.

"Milk?" Jackson says looking at me.

"Sorry I umm... I need to pee really bad it just hit me. Be right back." I lie.

I sit on the toilet in a locked stall.

--That is weird. Please don't send them to Jackson.--Jess

--Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Are you still with him?--Val

--I am but in bathroom of restaurant right now.--Jess

--I tell you what. I won't send him those three pictures if you do two things.--Val

--fine what?--Jess

--Send me a video message telling me you liked looking at my cleavage and how embarrassed you are that I am chubby or fat and just as sexy if not more so than you. That is task one. You have 2 minutes to complete it. You get task two if you complete one.--Val

My heart pounding in my ears. How could I possibly do what she is asking me. I feel my body trembling. But if I don't she will send the pictures I took to Jackson. What will he think of me. I let out a soft moan.

--1 minute left--Val.

I hold my phone up hoping no one is in the bathroom to hear this video message. I swallow nervously. "Val I don't know why but your cleavage... your huge boobs are fascinating. I am shocked how big they are and how they defy gravity. I hate that I catch myself looking at them too much. I hate how embarrassed I feel when Jackson looks at your sexy chubby body. You are sexy... just as sexy... maybe more sexy than me"--Jess

I want to review the video but get another text.

--10 seconds--Val.

I hurriedly hit send feeling so shaky, so unsure,...a few moments later.

--I am not waiting on you to order--Jackson.

--Wow that was very good. good girl.--Val.

I don't respond to either as I sit trembling.

--Task two is telling me how wet your panties are right now. Bonus points if you send a picture of them.-- Val

Wet I am not.... "Oh god" I say out loud to myself as my hand slides under my dress touching myself my panties are soaked. My god what is happening? Why am I wet?

--My panties are moist... ok?-- Jess... I text her with one trembling hand ashamed as my other hand remains on my panties.

--I said to tell me how wet?-- Val.

--Fine...they are pretty wet and sticky... I am shocked how wet they are.-- Jess.

--Good girl. Are they wet thinking of your fiancé checking out my boobs all morning?--Val.

I read and re-read that last text. My fingers tease my clit through my panties as I do.

--Where are you my food is already here?-- Jackson.

I finally convince myself to get up and try to brush this aside. About 5 minutes after Jackson's text about his food already being there I start to text him.

--I am com...--

When I receive another text.

--Here is another interesting picture you took.-- Val.

A moment later the picture shows up. It is the pose of Jackson holding her belly from behind. I somehow zoomed in on his hands sliding up just under her huge ample bosom. I stare blushing at the picture.

--I won't send that one to Jackson, but you will. You stop being pathetic. I assume you are still in the toilet, blushing and rubbing your needy skinny cunt. Get up! Go to Jackson and show him this picture. If you do it now in the next five minutes I will let you apologize for being such a stuck up skinny ass rude bitch to me the next time you see me by kissing my bare belly right where Jackson's right hand is.-- Val.

I gasp and feel lightheaded confused and anxious. Almost in a trance I manage to stand up and make my way to the table. I sit across from him blushing hard holding my phone to my chest. He looks at me.

"What's up?" A slight annoyance to Jackson's tone.

"Val wanted me to show you a picture I took today." I open the picture only and slide my phone across the table.

"Wow that looks so sexy and romantic" Jackson says. As he stares at the photo of his arms holding her cute chubby belly under her immense cleavage.

Shocked as I was not thinking this through, a few moments later Jackson says "tell her I want to see the other pictures you took of me and her."

I swallow hard as my blood runs cold. I feel my body trembling. My nipples harden. My pussy feels soaking wet. I cant speak but I just manage to find the 3 picks I took just of her cleavage.

Jackson smiles flipping back and forth through the pictures silently finishing his tacos. I never order food and just sip my margarita watching him feeling conflicted and confused and anxious.

---------------

--Jackson and I would like to invite you to dinner at our place... well one of them. Are you free tonight?-- Jess

I send the above text as we are back in his car driving to the large house with a resort style pool in a suburb on the outskirts of town.

"Say it again." Jackson says after seeing me send the text.

"I like looking at her cleavage and I like knowing you look at it too."

"What do you think is going to happen tonight?" He asks.

"I am... I am... I dont... I am not sure. She hasn't even agreed to come over yet." I mutter.

"I think she will. I also think you're kinda excited and hate yourself for it."

I nod and blush.

"Read me again that last message she sent you."

I tremble as I read... "--I won't send that one to Jackson, but you will. You stop being pathetic. I assume you are still in the toilet, blushing and rubbing your needy skinny cunt. Get up! Go to Jackson and show him this picture. If you do it now in the next five minutes I will let you apologize for being such a stuck up skinny ass rude bitch to me the next time you see me by kissing my bare belly right where Jackson's right hand is.--"

"Are you going to do that?"

I sit silently contemplating my answer blushing as we pull in to the neighborhood.

"I don..." *My phone buzzes.

"Saved by the bell." Jackson smirks.

I look down and see Val's response.

--Sure would love to come over. Do you plan to apology for real this time?--Val

I read the text to Jackson. He smiles as I try to think about how to respond.

--I will apologize. For real. Our address is 225 West 14th Street.--Jess.

I read my response to Jackson.

"Haha does that mean you are kissing her bare belly?"

"She just responded the same thing." I moan.

--Yes--Jess. I say as I hit send.

"I think I need some alone time before she comes over" I say nervously stumbling upstairs in our large home.

"Alright, I am gonna make sure the pool is ready and make some drinks for all of us." Jackson says.

I sit on the bed staring off into space for awhile trying to figure a way out of this mess but to my own shame I actually end up on my phone looking at the pictures and messages from Valerie.

**************

"What are you doing?" Jackson says walking up quickly seeing my phone open to another picture of Valerie he had not seen. She had sent the rest of the ones I had taken for them.

Startled after being alone for 45 minutes. I blush hard and just shrug.

"I haven't seen this one." He says looking at my phone. "Wow she really wore that dress well. I came up to tell you I want you in a bikini and downstairs soon. I expect Val will be here anytime.

I shiver and nod "yes... umm ok." I manage to squeak out. I stand up and realize that Jackson took my phone and is scrolling through the pics as he leaves.

I feel silly but try on 4 different bikinis as I realize I want to look sexy for Jackson and Valerie. I finally decide on a black string bikini top with a matching thong bottom with a cute little tiny white heart right on the top left hip of the front of the material. I look in the mirror my fit figure looking amazing. I try to remind myself that I am a 10. I'm sexy, so go down and regain some semblance of control. I tell myself.

I go down and Jackson hands me a glass of white wine. I smile at him and he nods us silently exchanging glances wondering what this all means and how we ended up here. He licks the corner of his mouth with a soft sigh.

"I probably pushed a little hard myself. I... umm I wouldn't just che... umm well look I am just saying we can call this..."

*DING

That must be Valerie we both give each other knowing looks. I nod with a soft smile as I know what he was trying to say. I sip my wine and unable to verbally agree and unsure what is even going to happen I just nod to the door. Jackson smiles a confident grin and walks to the door seeming happy I am letting this continue.

I stand back in the foyer about 15 feet as I see Jackson's broad shoulders for a second and then he steps aside letting chubby, cute, voluptuous, sexy... whatever you want to call it Valerie into my view. I stare as she gives me an encouraging smirk as she looks me up and down in my skimpy bikini.

"Cute." Is all she says turning and leaning up hands on Jackson's strong arms her lips kiss his cheek. Jackson smiling into her eyes.

Valerie is in the same dress as before and still is stunning. Her body defying all the principals of science in its proportions. I stare as she slides her hand down his arm taking his hand in hers. I just shiver as she turns to me.

"So Jackson messaged last minute saying pool party. I didn't have time to change, but brought a few options. Jess why don't you come help me. You can give me that apology and help me decide what one looks best."

Jackson gives her a look "I... I would like to see the apology."

"Jess and I need to talk. If it goes well you will see plenty!" She winks and playfully grabs his ass.

My eyes wide in surprise.

*********************

In my bedroom, door shut, Val standing in front of me with a cute smirk, "ready?" She asks me.

One simple word but it implies so much. I know if I say yes I am agreeing to apologize and kiss her bare belly, but I feel it assumes a level of submission to her and Jackson. I swallow nervously as I look down and then slowly up her body pausing to take in her immense proportions. I finally reach her eyes and nod.

"You know kissing my big belly is saying to me that you realize my body is better?"

I tremble my eyes lower from hers instantly with a blush. She isn't going to make this easy. I just nod softly again.

"You know when you apologize that I expect to hear an honest confession of your thoughts of me...of me and you... of me and Jackson."

I bite my lower lip softly as I nod again.

"Look at me!"

I slowly gaze into her eyes again. Valerie gives me a sexy smirk which makes me tingle. I watch in slow motion her hand slowly sliding up and pulling the strapless dress lower. My heart is pounding I cant seem to breath as the dress clings to her body.

"If I let you see my bare left tit, you agree to ask Jackson to kiss me tonight...to make out with me. If I give you the honor of seeing this one tit. You agree!"

I feel lightheaded. This is shameful, but I just nod as my mouth waters. She tugs the top of the left side of the dress hard and the enormous, bountiful, gravity defying boob bounces into view. I shudder. Her nipple is perfect a gorgeous shade of pink and already puffy and erect. The boob itself is bigger than a basketball and sits high and perky on her chest. I feel my tongue lick over my top lip slowly not even conscious of my need to do so. Valerie smirks at me.