Through Thicc and Thin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to see the other one, you agree to pull it out, but also agree that tonight is a date for Jackson and me and you are are cute little skinny waitress, maid and host. You will make sure our drinks are full and we are having a good time."

I blink in shock she is taking this a little far. But my body tingles with need. My bikini bottoms are soaked and no doubt she can see how erect my nipples are. I swallow hard and step towards her.

"Yes, yes I will." I moan as I touch her body electricity courses through me as I slowly peel the dress down exposing the right one. It is perfect just like the left and I again cannot help but lick my lips. Standing close to her trembling staring at them in shame and awe.

"You may apologize."

"Oh god... ohh Miss Valerie. I am sorry. I am a stuck up bitch. I am pathetic judging you for your body type when you are so perfect." Words and feelings start to tumble from my mouth and I feel like I cant stop feel compelled like a waterfall to just let every drop of truth flow off my lips. "Your boobs are unbelievable. Your smile and confidence is amazing. You are gorgeous. I... I cant stop staring at you. I am not into girls and I just need to touch you. I need it. I see the same desire in Jackson. He is hot for you. He is hot for your body and your sweet kind confidence. I want to kiss your belly. I want you to kiss Jackson. I want to make it up to you completely. I am so sorry."

I feel my knees bending as I end up kneeling before her. She slowly slides the dress down exposing her belly as the dress pulls around her hips. Eyes wide in shock at the view.

"You may kiss my tummy!"

I slowly lean up and pucker my lips her belly is soft and has a cute roundness. I lean in kissing just a few inches above and to the left of her belly button. My lips touch and my body trembles. I hold them there with a soft puckered kiss. I slowly look up and see her eyes peering down over her perfect boobs into mine.

"So pathetic. So needy. Such a skinny little bitch." She says with a playful but confident tone.

Her words drive me further as I softly use my tongue kissing and licking. My hands rest on the front of her thighs. I kiss and lick and kiss all over until she grabs my hair.

"You can earn more later. Go to my bag and pick out the swimsuit you think Jackson would like to see me in."

I reluctantly crawl away and slowly stand at my bed opening her large shoulder bag. Inside is a one piece but with a very wide plunging cleavage line. It is yellow and cute. I then pull out a bikini it is black with huge cups and a black bottom. It is kinda similar to what I have on. Then there is a peach thong one. The bottom is very skimpy. The top is just a plain peach color. I tremble at my thought. And pull out the last it is black and white and doesn't seem to be a bathing suit. As I unfold it I realize it is one of those slutty French maid uniforms.

I hold the peach bottoms in one hand and the French maid uniform in the other. I slowly turn seeing Val has removed her dress completely her round ass in my view I gasp. She turns and smirks.

"What have you picked out?" She grins seeing both things I am holding.

I swallow blushing. "Jackson would like if you only wore these bottoms no top... and... and ohh this... this is for me I think." I say nodding to my hand with the French maid uniform, trembling and blushing.

"Only if you want to wear it." She says grinning. "So topless huh... mmm only if you ask nicely."

"Please....please...please go topless for Jackson... for me too." I blush hard at my words.

********************

Jackson's jaw hits the floor as he stairs at Valerie bouncing down the stairs in only a skimpy thong. I stand behind her in the slutty French maid uniform complete with black stiletto heels and stockings and garters. I blush my body tingles as I watch them move closer and closer to one another. Jackson takes a couple steps towards Valerie as she gets to the last step she smirks at him her huge boobs still jiggling as she stands there.

"Kiss her...go on Jackson please kiss her" I moan.

Jackson gives me a quick smirk at the top of the stairs as he leans in. Jackson kissing her on hand slides up her arm to her shoulder the other tucked in sliding up her belly. Valerie moans and shivers as their tongues mingle. I see Jackson's hand caressing her belly as the kiss passionately. The view from the top of the stairs is quite erotic. I tremble and feel my face blushing as my body is overcome with jealous lust.

**************

After a good hot passionate kiss, Jackson asks Valerie to accompany him out to the pool. Jackson then looks up at me and sees me in my outfit. He looks at Valerie with a knowing smirk then back at me.

"I need a beer out on the patio miss. Babe do you want something?" Jackson says to me and then asks Valerie if she wants anything.

If possible I blush more.

"I would like a chardoney miss."

I nod unable to speak to either. A few moments later I bring out the two drinks my body on fire trembling as Jackson and her are snuggled together at the edge of the hot tub. Both their feet in the warm water. Jackson's arm around her back resting on her hip and ass. Her hand on his inner thigh as they giggle and chat.

"Thanks" Jackson says taking the beer and taking a swig. As Valerie gives me a kind smile.

"You...you are both welcome... you...you make a cute couple" I moan blushing.

"Aww thanks! You are such a cute little waitress." Valerie says.

Jackson just smirks at me as I feel as if I may die and have a humiliating orgasm right there. Why is this affecting me this way? I finally manage to nod and scurry away to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I breathe heavy moaning whimpering for a few moments my body aching and my pussy wet. After a few minutes I look out the kitchen window across the pool. I see Valerie cradling Jackson's head to her boob. He is clearly sucking her ample tit with a huge tent in his tight swim trunks. I stare swallowing as I feel my hand slide under my frilly black maid skirt over my engorged pussy lips under my wet white panties. I stand there rubbing my pussy over my panties in my maid uniform watching my fiancé worship and suck the boobs of this busty thicc goddess.

**********

Two hours later my thighs slick with my juices, shamefully having an orgasm a bit ago after taking them another tray of cheese and crackers and more drinks as I watch from the kitchen as they giggle, chat, drink, make out and Jackson caresses all over her buxom body. I swallow trying to stand up straight as I realize they are walking in from the pool.

"We want breakfast in the morning around 8 brought to bed. You need to clean up the kitchen and sleep in the guest room. It's clear you orgasmed rubbing yourself watching us... that is fine, but no more touching yourself tonight. If you hear us you may listen, but do not touch your needy skinny cunt. Prepare breakfast in the morning and bring it to us in bed." Valerie says as Jackson stands behind her kissing her neck his hands all over her belly and tits as I blush and listen.

They grope each other walking away. At the bottom of the stairs Jackson looks over his shoulder.

"Jess this has been a lovely night! Thank you for being such a good skinny fiancé and bringing me a real woman."

I swallow hard meeting his gaze as I nod.

******

Around 4 am I finally drift off to sleep. I listened as the sounds of passionate lovemaking filled the house as I lay still in my maid uniform in the single bed downstairs. Some of the things I heard from Jackson were...

"Fuck, I love these huge tits!"

"Ohh god you know how to suck cock!"

"MMM Jess never makes me feel like that!"

"OHH my god your ass looks so sexy when I fuck you doggy style!"

"FUCK FUCK SUCK MY BALLS MMM"

"OHH Gonna CUM! Gonna cum deep in you!"

Some of the things I heard from Valerie were...

"Yes she really did tell me she looks at my sexy body!"

"Of course, I would have sex with your fiancé while you watched stud!... Yes, yes she will beg to suck my tits and clit I have no doubt."

"OHH MMM YES SUCK MY CLIT JACKSON!"

"OHH SLAP MY ASS!"

"OHH GOD OHH GOD YES PLEASE CUM IN ME!"

***************

I stand outside the bedroom I have shared with Jackson, well one of the three we use, in my French maid uniform my body a tingly mess. I barely slept and the entire time I had to bite my fingers or tightly grip my bed frame to keep from touching myself, but I was a good girl. I stand there with a tray of French toast, eggs, bacon, orange juice and coffee. I let out a sigh knowing that I already crossed many lines but hear I am about to open the door and take them breakfast and cross another...

--that is all for now.

--more to cum...maybe.

If you want more ... comment your thoughts on another scene?