All Comments on 'Through Thin Walls'

by darrenr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
craigoolcraigoolabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. It fits more with my experiences than most of the stories here on Lit (even my own!) When my first wife and I first started swinging, it was indeed a learning experience with friends. You have captured that well, and brought it to life. Bravo!

traghip2003traghip2003about 1 year ago

Nicely done. The pace could pick up in a few spota.

The hesitancy felt genuine, the people felt real.

I liked but it felt like a book condensed to be made into a movie. Kind of crowded.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This was so fucking beautiful. I just added it as a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, and the characters were wholly real and believable. Not perfect, but very human, with the frailties of real people. Hard to.imqgine that a "group sex" short could also be a true love story, but you seemed to have managed to capture that elusive dynamic. Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh, what a boring story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was one of the sexiest most erotic stories ever read

Much was similar to my own, although I admit we weren't as beautiful as you 4

You captured the way one couple seduced the other as I remembered my own. You don't realize your heading down the road till you are there

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Horrible. Love, my ass. Poor communication and not going to end well.

CZOFTWCZOFTW3 months ago

Terrific story. My very favorite kind of LW story: where there is love and respect between the spouses while they encourage each other's pleasure. My only note, for whatever that's worth, is that I would have liked to have seen more emphasis on Ashley's orgasms and her mental state. I would love to see this story from her perspective.

Oh, and for the anonymous schmuck who said this is "not going to end well:" it's fiction numbnuts. It ends as well as the author wants it to.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Superb story, really enjoyed it. There were occasions when I was a little unsure but, as I like a happy ending, it was fine!

dawg997dawg997about 1 month ago

Horrible cuck crap. The MC was having sexual communication problems with his wife of 15 years. So the answer is to screw an old friend from college without any discussion. If he would have had a say in the swapping the story would have been entirely different. It was forced upon him and he was too weak to stop it from happening.

Alternate ending:

We finally went home after watching my wife getting railed by a superior man. My "friend", Ashley, had snickered at me as we left, as her husband giving my wife a sexy look as in 'we will be screwing again soon, no matter what your cuck husband thinks.'

But the laugh was on me. A little over a month later my wife told me her period was late. Eight months later, she had her third baby, a son. It looked exactly like a miniature version of Dante. I realized then that I had no balls and my wife had made me a cuckold. Eighteen years of raising and paying for another man's child. When I brought the subject up, Ashley laughed at me and said, "get used to it. Sex was so much better with Dante than you that I'm going to have at least one, probably more like two of his children. Our friend Ashley has already agreed to loaning her husband out whenever I want. But don't worry, I'll let you clean me out after I get home from screwing Dante. After all, I do love you."

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I thought it was fine, but I didn’t love it.

.

Why? Well, mc does often say how much he loves Ashley and vice versa but I felt more told than shown. I didn’t pick up any feelings of genuine love. I felt less like this was sharing and more like a selfish person going through something and it’s just accepted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarrenr@darrenr
I'm thrilled to be featured on LittleLustLamb's Medium page: https://medium.com/@littlelustlamb/inverted-intimacy-i-2670c2a6c665 "Inverted Intimacy" is being republished there in installments, freshly re-edited by LittleLustLamb and with amazing illustrations by Ramon D'Uleva...