Throuple Tales Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," he replied. He did understand some basic Spanish. "I want to ask you a question."

She nodded.

"What is your favorite way to climax?"

The surprise of the question made her blush. "Oh, my! Well, to be honest, if you had asked me a couple of weeks ago, I would have said, you know, penetration. But now, I guess it's really a toss up."

Monica cleared her throat, and Will gave her the side-eye. "Yes, dear we know. You can eat a mean pussy."

Monica replied, "Now, I don't always eat pussy, but when I do..."

Will could not contain his laughter. He pulled Lisa closed and buried his face in Lisa's cleavage. "Honey, you have GOT to stop watching so much TV." Regaining his composure, he continued. "Now Lisa, it's been brought to my attention that you enjoy being, shall we say, available?"

Under normal circumstances, she would have been embarrassed by such a secret being said out loud, but in the moment she did not care. "Yes, Will. I have to admit that the thought of being available for both of you...exciting. I dare to say it feels almost natural."

Her words made his penis start to react, and he was sure she could sense it. "And would it be a problem if I decided to fuck you, to just do so?"

Lisa paused. While the question wasn't completely unexpected, she wanted to take care in answering. Clearing her throat, she said, "Well only one teeny problem."

"What's that?"

"Let me see if I can explain. See, you know in a marriage, that the wife is always right in the end? Happy wife, happy life?"

Will groaned and rolled his eyes. "Trust me, I know. My power in this relationship is merely a facade."

"In that case," Lisa said, "I will be available to you anytime she tells me to."

Even Monica was caught off guard by that. "Let me get this straight. So I have to fuck HIM anytime he tells me to. And YOU have to fuck ME anytime I tell you to, but YOU have to fuck HIM anytime I tell YOU to? Am I missing anything?"

"Well YOU, wife, have to fuck her anytime I want you to." Will paused, and said, "But Lisa, what of you in this affair? What do you want to be? You have a say in this, you know."

The sheet dropped from around her and she stood there naked in front of him. The words sprang from Lisa's lips with nary a thought. "I guess that makes me the happiest, most unlikely concubine you'll ever meet."

Monica had made her way to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of wine. "Have fun you two. There's something I want to watch on TV."

Will rose from his seat and took Lisa's hand. "Are you in the mood?"

"I'm always ready to serve."

As they walked into the bedroom, Monica said, "Shut that door. I don't wanna have to turn the TV up too loud, you know."

Even with the door closed, Monica could still hear the muffled tone of Lisa's yells, her calling of "More!". She could envision Will's powerful frame mounting her, and the pleasant mixture of intense pleasure with slightest twinge of pain when he bottomed out deep inside of her. She could sense Lisa's desperate urgency as the inner nerve endings fired incessantly from being massaged by his hard flesh.

An insecure woman would have been angered, jealous or confused by the very thought of what was happening in that bedroom, but she was none of those things. Her friend was getting the stiff pounding that she deserved, and Monica took a perverse satisfaction in playing her part in it all. After all, she was reaping plenty of the benefits as well. They had reached a place where every desire could be explored and every urge satisfied all within the safety of those four walls.

Monica never thought that things would have turned out this way. Sometimes life just has a way of sneaking good things your way.

"Happy wife, happy life," she whispered to herself.

12