Throuple Tales, Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa embraces her new role...
1.5k words
4.57
4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love you too."

The words replayed in Lisa's mind over the next few days. She had just had one of the most intense sexual experiences of her life, and now the emotional aspects were beginning to take hold. As she sat at her desk at work that Monday, she was clearly lost in thought when her nosey co-worker Janet decided to be her usual nosey self.

"Ok, Ms. Lisa. I know that look from a mile away."

Lisa secretly hated being called 'Ms. Lisa' but she wasn't going to bother with telling Janet for the umpteenth time. "And what might that look like?"

"Oh please. That, somebody 'rang my bell' look. You know the old 'horizontal tango' look. I can spot that from a mile away!"

Internally Lisa groaned thinking, 'You old crusty bitch, how would you even know?' She replied, "Janet, must you be so vulgar?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." Janet was proud of herself. The entire office wondered if she had been born without a modesty gene, because the tails of her youthful exploits ranged from the comically unbelievable to the disturbingly warped. Anytime someone starts a sentence with, "My ass was sore afterwards," one either tuned out or tuned all the way out.

Lisa at least decided to have some fun with this, since Janet would never leave her alone otherwise. "Well, if you must know. I did meet someone. A tall, dark fellow. Charming, intelligent, and hung like a prize quarter horse. He certainly put me through my paces."

"I knew it!" Janet looked as satisfied as if she had been fucked herself. "Does he have a brother?"

"Janet! Are you serious?"

"Well it's been a long time since I've had the cobwebs knocked off this old puss of mine."

Intensely embarrassed, Lisa looked around to see if anyone may have heard Janet. Luckily the office was sparsely populated. "Umm, Janet? You know you're nasty, right?"

Janet started to walk away. "Oh, you're one to talk! Let me know, ok?"

Lisa just sighed and turned back to her computer. She saw that she had a text message, but this time it was not from Monica; it was a group chat from both of them. Something about seeing something from both of them made her feel very special.

'Whatcha doin?' it read.

'Trying to keep my messy coworker out of my sex life. I just told her that I got fucked this weekend. She asked if my lover had a brother.'

'LOL. Should have told her that your lover has a wife'.

'Fuck, I'd have to change jobs if I did that.'

'We were wondering when we might get to see you again.'

Lisa pondered how she should respond. Her mind was telling her to just leave work at that moment, but that would be ridiculous. She didn't want to be presumptuous either.

'Well, I'm not really doing anything today after work, but I don't know what time you two will be home. I wouldn't want to presume. What do you have planned?'.

'Nothing. And it doesn't really matter who's home.'

'Oh...ok. Well honestly, I would like to see you two again.'

'Good. The keycode is 789045. Let yourself in if no one is home'.

'Oh wow! You let me...oh nevermind. I guess I'll see you later then?"

'It's a date'.

Lisa put down her phone and took a deep breath. The thoughts racing through her mind were making it difficult to concentrate, and she didn't want to accidentally type what she was thinking, which was that her body was dying for attention and that she would do anything to get it. Will would never give access to their home to anyone, even her, if he did not trust them. She had fought hard to quell her doubts about their intentions with her, and that this new found happiness would just be snatched away. But she reminded herself of something Monica had said to her right before their first kiss: "Are you somewhere you shouldn't be?" The answer was no then, and the answer was still no. She relaxed and was able to focus for a few hours but her naughty thoughts never strayed far away.

-------------------------

Lisa was nervous when she pulled into their driveway. It felt odd to just barge in, even though they specifically told her to do so. She saw that Will's truck was not in the driveway, but Monica usually parked in the garage. She didn't know if anyone was home. She walked up to the front door, tapped on the keypad and the lock slid open.

Walking in and kicking off her shoes, she announced herself. "Is anyone home? It's me, Lisa."

"Out here!" She heard Monica and saw her head peek around and through the sliding glass door that led out to the back deck.

"Oh my god, Monica! Aren't you worried that the neighbors will see you?" Except for a pair of flip-flop sandals, Monica was completely naked, bending over rearranging some items in a storage bin. Her round butt was on full display, pussy lips peeking from between her thighs. Lisa looked around as if she was the one nude. The tall hedges lining the fence probably obscured anyone's view, but how could one be sure. There was someone walking their dog along the trail behind their house, but Monica did not seem the least bit concerned.

Monica stood up and turned to her, her heavy breasts swaying gently. "Well if they're looking for a show, then it's old news. Besides, I doubt anyone can see me." She walked over to her lover and gave her a deep kiss. Lisa's arms instinctively wrapped around her and hands found her way down to cup those firm, fleshy cheeks.

"Mmm," Lisa said. "I didn't know you were, what do they call it? A naturist?"

Monica chuckled as she turned to go inside. "Well, not exactly. Hmm, I see you're wearing that choker again." Lisa hadn't done so intentionally. She liked the way that it fit her, and in a way, it was a reminder of a very, very fun time. Monica slipped her pinky finger into the tiny ring at the front, which sent electricity through Lisa's body.

"Why don't you come inside. I should probably explain something about me and Will."

Lisa sat down on the couch and said, "Well I'm sure I shouldn't be surprised by now, but something tells me I will be."

Monica leaned against the island counter and said, "So, I am what you call 'free use' to him."

Lisa's eyes got big. "Ummmm..."

"Yes. We have this little kink of ours, among others. When either one of us is in a state of undress, we are signaling that we are sexually available, with few if any questions asked."

"Oh wow. I'm only mildly surprised. So no foreplay, he could just walk up and slide into you?"

"Well if I'm wet, which is pretty common, of course. Same for him, you know. If I need to be pounded and he isn't wearing anything, then I just get him hard and take what I need. Of course, when you look like this, it doesn't take much effort." She grabbed her breasts, pushed them together and spread her legs in a most unladylike manner.

"Geez, and you say HE has a big ego."

"Heh. I know what I'm working with. I mean it's a thrill knowing that our house is a den of debauchery. You never know when someone is going to climax. Just the thought of it excites me. Expecting the unexpected never really gets old."

"Well I see." Lisa tapped her cheek. "So following this logic, if I am naked in your house, is there an expectation that I must perform sexually?"

"You catch on quickly, darling. I am wondering why you still have on your clothes."

"Oh. Oh well, I guess I really wasn't thinking about sex, honestly."

"Is that right?" Monica marched over to Lisa and slipped her hand down the front of Lisa's pants. "So you just walk around damp all the time?" Monica's touch made a wave of submissive energy race through Lisa's body. She squirmed and bit her lip. "Perhaps you lie?"

Lisa moaned and just nodded her head, as Monica's finger parted her lips and squeezed her clit, taking her breath away.

"Off with your clothes."

Lisa quickly slipped her shirt over her head, her long hair flowing down over her face, and then slipped her pants down to the floor. Monica gathered them and then took them to the hall closet. "You won't be needing these until I decide to give them to you. Understood?"

"Yes, Goddess." That word slipped from her mouth effortlessly, once again. It was as if the role of being submissive triggered hypnosis that left her powerless to resist. Monica returned and ran her hands over Lisa's body, caressing her hips and her stomach, and just softly touching her nipples with the palms of her hands. "How does that make you feel, L?"

"I..I can't describe it...my pussy feels like it's on fire."

Monica bit her on the earlobe and said, "Good. Now I want you to go over there to the counter and get my phone. Call my husband and tell him where you are, how you are, and ask him what I am