Throuples Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to her while Jim sat across the small table from us. We talked art and shared a bit about ourselves. She discretely asked about our "situation" and we informed her that we were good friends. Once she heard that she visibly loosened up a bit and as the alcohol flowed, she became quite animated. She was amused by Jim's lame jokes and would lean against me as she laughed. A few times she placed her hand on my arm when she was telling me interesting little stories. I got the idea she was flirting with me but at the same time she seemed to pay a lot of attention to Jim.

Once we left the restaurant, we walked side by side with her in the middle. Her arm was linked in mine and she even pulled Jim's arm around her waist. I found myself quite attracted to her and I felt that he was attracted as well. Once we arrived at her place, she pulled apart from us and mentioned she was exhausted, a little bit drunk and needed to get some rest. She told us how much fun she had with us and then reached up and gave me a rather warm and sexy kiss right on the lips. I was pleasantly surprised, but not as much as when she turned to Jim and gave him an equally sexy kiss as well. We all agreed to meet again and made plans for the following weekend.

As Jim and I walked back to my place we talked about her. Jim came right out and asked the question right at the tip of my tongue. "Do you think she was coming onto both of us?"

"It sure seemed like it. She's nice. I could easily see doing her. You?"

"Sure, she's sexy. Do you want to meet with her alone next time?"

"Jim, you know that I'm 'bi', right? So, I'd be more than glad to do just that. But what about you? She seemed to be coming on to you, also."

It was at this point that he told me about her rubbing her foot on his leg under the table. He went on and said that since we were good friends, he would be comfortable if I wanted to take her to bed.

"But what about you?" I asked him.

"Look, you and I have a nice arrangement and I don't wanna ruin it. I'm perfectly OK with you going out with her. I hope you'd save a little something for me, though," he chuckled.

"Uh, have you, uh, oh, I'll just come right out and ask it: Have you ever had a threesome? I mean, how about the three of us? Think she'd be interested?"

"Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe she would. How do we approach her on this?"

"Maybe the girl, that'd be me, obviously, should be the one to float the idea, ya think?"

"Not a bad idea. Maybe you can call her this week before we get together again and see if she'd be interested."

With that we went back to my place and had a wild session of sex. I know I was fantasizing about Abby when Jim went down on me and he later admitted he was thinking of her the whole time, also.

---

Vanessa

So that is how they met. Since the main issue was that of jealousy, I needed to know more about their sexual coming-together. I prodded Sandy a bit more.

"So that's how you met. What about the first time together? Did you guys have sex the next time you met?

Sandy answered, "I should let Abby take it from here. Abby?"

---

Abby

We were now starting to get into some pretty personal areas with Vanessa. I was nervous talking about them, but if we were going to get our issues sorted out, well, then we needed to be honest. I nodded to Sandy and picked up the story.

I've known for years that I am bisexual and so it was easy to be seriously attracted to both of them. They seemed like good friends and I got the idea they could be sexually involved, as well. Maybe a friends-with-benefits kind of thing. Anyway, that night after I went to bed, I had a rousing session of sexual solitaire. Well, it was just me and my friend, BOB. You know, Battery Operated Boyfriend. I fantasized about both of them with my mind jumping back and forth between them.

Never did I think about being with the two of them together until I was at the height of my biggest "O" of the night when I imagined him pounding in me and she was squatting over me, letting me suck her clit while my fingers were stroking inside of her. Wow! That image really did it to me. Once I came down form the orgasm, I lay on my side just shivering as my mind replayed the image over and over.

Sandy called two or three days later "just to chat." We talked about the art world a bit and I thanked her and Jim once again for their help. After a slight pause in the conversation, she cleared her throat and asked, "Would you like to get together again? I'd love to see you, maybe this weekend?"

As much as I wanted to see her, I realized that I was attracted to both of them so I asked, "With just you or also with Jim?"

"Whichever you prefer. I know Jim really liked meeting you as well."

I let her know that I'd be glad to meet with both of them again. I then went on and asked a more personal question. "Are you and Jim an item, or what?"

Sandy laughed and replied that they had only recently met and that they were involved sexually but they were not exclusive. She went on and asked why I wanted to know. As the conversation went on it seemed we were just dancing around the issue of our relationship so I finally came right out and said, "I think I may be attracted to both of you. If you're not exclusive, then maybe I could date one or the other of you."

There was a pause of more than a few seconds before she responded that she would love to date me but that I'd have to ask Jim myself if he'd want to date me as well. Finally, she wrapped it up by inviting us to her place for dinner the following weekend and then we could all get to know each other more and get our questions out in the open.

I was really nervous on Saturday evening when I arrived at her place. Jim was already there helping with the meal prep. I brought a couple of bottles of chilled white wine which was appreciated by both of them. After a quick kiss on each of their cheeks, I went to sit down in the tiny living room of the apartment. It was tastefully decorated with some of her artwork and I was particularly impressed with a few of her pieces. I asked her about them and she gave me a bit of a commentary on them from the kitchen. Jim would jump in and tease her that what she really needed were some nice black-and-white photos of his to make the room look really artsy. They kidded each other back and forth and I was struck at how comfortable they were with each other.

Finally, dinner was served. It was a wonderful fish and mango chutney dish with crisp, sweet potato fries and a lovely salad. We had some coffee and a bit of a rhubarb tort to finish things off. I got up to help in the kitchen but Jim insisted on taking care of the dishes. While he was away, I sat on the couch next to Sandy and I was pleasantly surprised when she gently stroked my forearm as we talked. Then Jim came in and made a little joke about being left behind and sat on a chair across from us.

Then Sandy cleared her throat and said, "Abby, we both, if I may talk for Jim, uh, we both find ourselves attracted to you. You mentioned the other day that you might be attracted to the both of us, so we have a proposal. We'd both like to date you. Interested?"

"Well, yeah, I would be. But I couldn't choose between you two. That is...I'd feel funny going out with you, Sandy, while Jim cools his heels at his place. It's almost like you two are a unit, see what I mean?"

Jim jumped in to reassure me that it'd be just fine. We could keep things loose and I'd go with him sometimes and sometimes with Sandy. Sandy nodded 'yes' the whole time and reassured me that she and Jim were not exclusive. I mulled things over for a while and then I remembered my fantasy from the other night. "How about both together," I thought. But I wasn't sure they'd go for it so I kept my thoughts to myself. They continued to reassure me until I finally said that we didn't need to make a decision right away. With that the conversation turned to more boring things and we finished off the second bottle of wine. I think all of us were slightly tipsy by the time Jim decided to call it a night and got up to leave.

"Jim," I said, "Are you sure you want to go so soon?"

"Yeah, I'm beat. It was a wild week at work and I'm about ready to drop. Why don't you two party on without me and I'll catch up with you in a few days."

"Look," I replied, "I probably should be going too. But let's plan on getting together again soon, maybe next Friday?"

Both of them told me that it was a good idea and so we made tentative plans. After calling for a Lyft I turned to Sandy and thanked her for the evening and reached up to give her a kiss. Our lips met and suddenly I felt myself melting, so I took her in my arms and returned the kiss passionately. After we broke the kiss I turned to Jim and gave him the same attention that Sandy had received. His kiss had more testosterone and was a bit more demanding, but still it turned me on. We then left and Jim waited at the street until my ride arrived and then he turned to head home.

Once back at my place I was too turned on to fall asleep so I had another "onesome" with my fantasy featuring both of them and me in bed together. As I drifted off to sleep, I realized that I wanted both of them and at the same time. I decided to invite them over on Friday and I was going to do my best to seduce them together. I only hoped it would work.

I skipped work on Friday so I could clean my whole place. I was fortunate enough to have a nice apartment with a big master bedroom that had enough room for my king-sized bed. There was a smaller bedroom that I used as a studio for my fiber art. The common area included the kitchen, a dining nook and the living area. Once the place was clean and the sheets were washed, I ran to the store to pick up food for the dinner as well as some condoms. I was on the pill, but, well you know, safer sex and all that. A small bouquet of flowers was placed on the table and I and put some nice, mellow jazz for background music. I had to laugh because I was acting like a horny guy trying to set up everything for a seduction.

Jim arrived about ten minutes before Sandy. He greeted me with a nice box of exotic truffle chocolates and a very warm, sexy kiss. His arms wrapped around me and after a minute or so I could feel his arousal on my lower belly. This, of course, got me aroused too. Then Sandy arrived and looked at us and laughed, "Well, I hope I'm not too late." Jim was a bit sheepish but I looked her in the eye after kissing her and replied that the party couldn't start until she arrived. With that I invited them over to the table and we sat down to, if I have to say so myself, what was a very nice meal. After the meal we continued to drink more wine until I got a bit tipsy.

Eventually we were all lounging around on the floor when a real nice tune came on the stereo. I stood up and invited Jim to dance. We melted together and again I felt his erection as the dance went on. Once that tune was done, he moved to sit down, so I held my hand out to Sandy. We danced together and it felt wonderful. She's a bit taller than me and so my breasts rubbed on her just below her breasts. The nipple stimulation was really getting me going and I so wanted to attack her right then and there. Once the song ended, she gently pushed me back and asked Jim to join her. I sat there watching them and found that I felt the tiniest bit of jealousy stirring just below the surface. They looked good together and seemed to really enjoy each other. Just as I was doubting myself and their attraction to me a new song came on and Sandy pulled away from Jim just a bit and held her hand out to me.

Suddenly all three of us were swaying together. We barely shuffled our feet, mainly we just held each other and moved slightly to the music. It felt so good, so reassuring, so comforting and yet, it was also very stimulating. Here I was in the arms of the two people I had fantasized about for the last two weekends. I wanted more so I turned to Jim, pulled his head toward mine and gave him the most sensuous kiss I could imagine. As we broke apart suddenly Sandy's lips took his place and I was amused to think that I couldn't pick which kisses were better, even if I had to. They then reached over and kissed each other while I watched and any sensation of jealousy was suddenly gone. Once they broke apart, we all looked at each other with lust and questioning in our eyes. It seemed someone had to take the first step, so I stepped back from them, reached down to the hem of my blouse and slowly pulled it up and over my head.

Their eyes were riveted to my body as I loosened my belt and let my slacks slide to the floor. I had on my sexiest bra and panties, little see-through numbers that were more imaginary than real. Jim swallowed hard and Sandy reached her hand out to me.

"Not so fast, Sandy," I whispered, "I need to see both of you. Sandy, you go first."

She slowly pulled her top off and her braless boobs stood firm and proud. I was also struck by her muscular limbs brought on by her climbing and gym work. Her jeans were pushed to the floor off her lean butt, leaving only a tiny dark green thong. "Lovely," I said to her. "Jim?"

"Oh, I agree, she's lovely. Oh, did you want me to strip, also?" he joked. Sandy swatted him lightly on the arm and said, "Of course." He pulled off his T-shirt to reveal a nice chest that also reflected his climbing hobby. His arms were lean but muscular. He was sporting a nice six pack, as well. Once he was down to his boxers, I appreciated his long, muscular legs, as well.

I was admiring them and they me, I believe, when I realized I wanted so much more, I wanted both of them. "I have a real nice bed back there. Would you two care to join me?" I asked as I turned to walk down the short hallway. I knew they were looking at my ass so I put in just a little bit more wiggle to pump their libidos. When I got to the door I turned and smiled. "Last one in bed is a rotten egg," I laughed as I walked backwards until my thighs hit the bed. Both Jim and Sandy followed me and suddenly all three of us were sitting on the edge of the bed, side-by-side with me in the middle. I kissed them both, long sensual kisses, before I lay down and wriggled up completely on the bed. After grabbing Sandy by the hand, I pulled her up beside me and started to kiss her and stroke her torso and breasts. Jim settled in behind me and then stroked my back until he loosened my bra and Sandy pulled it free. Suddenly, I was in heaven. I was kissing and stroking Sandy and Jim was stroking my back and around to my breasts as he kissed my neck. Sandy was not just lying there, she eagerly started to stimulate my nipples also, occasionally teasingly slapping Jim's hand away from the boob she wanted to play with. Once she did that a few times Jim gave up on the boob play and let his hand slide down my belly. Slowly, oh so slowly, he reached lower until he came to my thong. I broke my kiss with Sandy and whispered to him, "Go ahead, pull it off." He pulled it down slowly until I was able to kick it free from my feet.

Suddenly I was naked between them and my fantasy from the last two masturbation sessions was coming true. As I let my legs spread a bit, Jim reached and slipped his finger through my sparse hair, between my sloppy wet lips and then dragged it up to my clit. With little round and round movements, he moved me from excited to truly pre-orgasmic in no time at all. Just then Sandy reached down and started to lick and suck my nipples. I crashed over the edge and came with big, gulping breaths. Both continued their stimulation until I begged them to stop. I shivered a little and reached down and kissed Sandy deeply and whispered "Thank you" and turned to Jim and thanked him as well.

After a few minutes I sat up and asked how I could make them feel good. Sandy just smiled and said she really liked having her pussy eaten while Jim, being such a guy, said that practically anything was Ok by him. I gently pushed Sandy down on her back and started to tease her with deep, sensual kisses on her lips and little strokes on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy this so I reached down, pulled her thong to the side and started to stroke her lower lips which were dripping with moisture. She sighed and murmured how good that felt. Once I left her mouth, Jim slid over and began to kiss her and then I was aware that Sandy had her hand on his cock, gently stoking up and down.

I slid down her belly, pulled off her thong and began to eat her out while savoring her sweet, pungent honey. I am amazed at how different girls can taste and even how one can taste different from day to day. While I like the taste of all women, Sandy tasted absolutely wonderful. I licked her from taint to clit and back enjoying her moans of pleasure whenever I hit her clit. I slipped two fingers into her and rubbed the front of her canal but as time went on, I focused on her clit to her obvious delight until she was taking deep, gulping breaths. As I worked on her I felt the bed shift a bit and suddenly Jim was behind me. My ass was sticking up in the air and I felt him start to lick my pussy, and doing a very good job of it, I might add. Sometimes it is hard to focus on stimulating someone while you're being teased, such as with sixty-nine sometimes, but on that night, I was able to give and receive just fine. Sandy was winding up tighter and tighter, moaning little grunts and I knew she was getting near when I suddenly felt Jim pull back. After a few seconds I heard a condom package rip open and then suddenly he slowly sank his cock deep into me. I couldn't believe how good it felt, receiving a deep doggy-style fuck while going down on a wonderful woman.

How could it get any better? I had been with both women and men and I could enjoy both very much, but I'd never been with both at the same time. The newness, the deep thrusts from a generously sized cock and the sweet taste of a pleasured woman on my tongue sent me rapidly into yet another orgasm. I had to hug Sandy's hip just to keep from flailing myself off of her. As soon as I returned to earth, I again started to lick her clit over and over until she rose up screaming and writhing with a powerful orgasm. Just as she settled down Jim increased his tempo and thrusting and eventually bent over me as he came also.

After a minute or so he collapsed beside me, which caused me to miss his wonderful cock but allowed me to crawl back up and lie down on Sandy. I kissed her gently as she tried to catch her breath. Eventually she wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "That was absolutely amazing, thank you."

"Oh, you're so welcome. And Jim, I want to thank you, also." He stretched next to us and alternatingly kissed Sandy and me until all three of us were recovered. I then sat up between them and rubbed their bellies and chests while looking down at them. "How did I get so lucky?" I asked to no one in particular.

Sandy replied that she considered herself lucky as well and then Jim said 'amen' to that. I told them to wait and went back to the kitchen to get the rest of the wine and the three glasses. I poured each of us a half glass and then proposed a toast. "To all of us and the wonderful time we've had together."

"Hear! Hear!" they responded and Sandy added, "And to all the wonderful times to come."

For the rest of the evening we stayed in bed and enjoyed ourselves immensely. At one time I rode Jim's cock while Sandy sat on his mouth, facing me. We were able to kiss and stroke each other as we were pleasured by him. Later he did missionary with Sandy while I kissed her mouth and rubbed her clit just under his pubic bone. Finally, Sandy and Jim did doggy style while I pulled out BOB and played with myself while watching them. We eventually collapsed into a deep sleep and were reinvigorated enough the next morning to start all over again.