Throuples Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that is basically how we became sexually involved. After two months we realized we were usually sleeping together and there was no need for three apartments. We got ourselves a rental house with three-bedrooms, the "big" room with the California king sized bed, the "little" room with a queen and the third bedroom is Sandy's and my studio.

Since we first had sex, it has been always the three of us together, at least I've never been with one of them without the other being in the room. Sometimes one of us isn't very horny and the other two will have sex, but the third will sit or lie with us and be a nonparticipating partner. And I have to say that I am so very satisfied with both of them, I'm very satisfied with our sex lives and our lives as a throuple. We all get along well, we share in the expenses of our new place and everyone pitches in on all the chores, housework and cooking.

---

Vanessa

So, they had told me how they met, how their sexual situation evolved and a bit about their home life. Quite honestly, I was struck at how much they seemed to be "into" each other. I didn't get the idea that there was a "couple" with a less important third person involved. Indeed, I was struggling with the main question: Just why were they in my consultation room? I decided to ask.

"Now, uh, I'll just throw out the question. Why are you here? Your main issue on your check-in form stated 'jealousy,' but from what you've told me so far, it sounds like you three have a wonderful relationship. Where does the jealousy come in?"

Jim and Sandy looked at each other for a few seconds, then turned to Abby. Jim nodded to her and said quietly, "Why don't you tell her what's on your mind?"

Abby looked a bit sheepish, then cleared her throat before she went on. "I guess we have different ideas about how a throuple works. Like I mentioned earlier, I feel that all three of us should be in the room when we get intimate. We shouldn't always feel the need to participate, but we should be there. Jim and Sandy feel that it's OK for just two of us to have sex even if the third is away."

"Why does this bother you," I asked her.

"It just does. It seems that we are three and three should be together for sex."

"Are you afraid that if they have sex without you in the room that they might pull away from you emotionally."

"Maybe, a bit, I am."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Well, they were a couple before I came along."

"But Abby, we weren't a couple at all. Sure, we knew each other first and we did sleep together a few times, but we weren't committed or serious. That came after all three of us got together. All of us committed pretty much at the same time," said Sandy sounding somewhat frustrated.

"Thank you, Sandy for that clarification. Now Abby, what if Jim and you slept together while Sandy was away. Do you think she'd worry about the two of you splitting off?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know what she'd think. I would never split the relationship that way, or any way at all. It just wouldn't be right. I mean, if I don't want them to have sex without me, then why would I want to have sex with Jim without Sandy being with us?"

"So, Jim, Sandy," I asked, "It seems you two are OK with any two of you having sex without the third in the room. Jim, you with Abby or Sandy? Sandy, you with Abby or Jim, is that right?"

They both nodded their heads.

"OK, I believe I have an idea of your backgrounds and of the main issue. This has been a very long session; in fact, you've burned half my lunch hour. NO, no, it's perfectly OK, I'm not upset at all. But we do have to wrap this session up.

"Now, ten seconds about my approach. I firmly believe that the couple, and in this case, the throuple, is in the driver's seat. I can ride shotgun and help point you in the right direction, but you are ultimately in charge of fixing your issues. I give assignments, ask questions and I may even have you come in for one-on-one sessions. We'll play that all by ear.

"Now, I always like to give assignments, even on the first week. Yours will be very simple. No sex for a week," I told them to looks of shock and dismay. "I want you to rotate sleeping partners. On one night, two of you sleep together and the third sleeps alone. Then the next night the solo sleeper gets to sleep with one of the other two. Rotate every night. Just sleeping, NO sex, not even kissing. Understand?"

I got three nods of yes, but there was certainly no enthusiasm for the assignment, I could tell. I thought this was a good thing. Sometimes if the couple, or in this case the throuple, feels that I'm the "bad guy," they will pull together more and sometimes overcome their issues on their own.

"OK, we meet again next Wednesday, again at eleven am. Questions?"

There being none I escorted them out of the room and grabbed my sandwich and prepared for my next clients who were due at one pm.

---

INITIAL REPORT of CASE NUMBER 17-47Date Mar 27

Couple: James, Cassandra and Abigail (a throuple)

Met with the individuals seeking couples therapy today, however there are three people in the relationship, a 'Throuple' - I notified them from the beginning my specialty was couple therapy but they had been referred to me by a close friend and former client of mine and they insisted they wished to engage my services to help them with their issues. I took a history, walked them through the basic steps that I start all couples on, gave them an assignment and suggested a return in one week. Due to the complexity of their issues the session lasted 1 ½ hours instead of the usual 1 hour. Charges have been adjusted appropriately.

Signed Vanessa D., MSW, Centerville Couples Counseling

*******************************************************************

April 3

Vanessa

"Welcome back everybody. How are you all doing?"

"OK," said Jim, loquacious as ever.

"Yeah, OK," added Abby.

"I don't know about them, but I'm horny, dammit, and I would like a different assignment this coming week," sighed Sandy.

"Well, I've had a chance to think things over and I have made a decision about the underlying issue here. One option is to get you all to agree to have sex only when you are all in the room. The second option is to get you all comfortable enough with your relationships that there will be general acceptance that occasionally just two of you may have sex without the third one being there. Jim and Sandy, would prefer the second option," I said.

They both nodded 'yes.'

"And Abby, I understand you're more in favor of the first option?"

"Yeah, I am. But maybe I can change, I don't know. Would individual therapy help me on this, do you think?" she asked.

"Perhaps, but since this is a group issue, I believe the entire group needs to be involved.

"Why don't we discuss in detail what each of you did when you were sleeping with another and what each of you did when you weren't," I proposed. "Jim, how about you first?"

"Uh, to be honest, we all slept together the first night. We didn't have sex, but that way we had six nights left, so each of us would be alone two nights and with someone four nights.

"Anyway," he went on, "On the nights I slept alone I was miserable. I really miss being with someone in bed. I wasn't terribly horny until the second solo night. I have to admit I, uh..."

"You masturbated?" asked Sandy.

"Well, yeah. I'm not used to going so long without any release, I guess. But that never feels at all like being with someone."

"What about the nights when you were with Abby or Sandy?" I asked.

"Nothing much happened. We would talk a little bit, review the day, you know."

"And no sex? How about kissing?" I wanted to know.

"Uh, you told us not to, so other than a peck on the cheek, there were no kisses."

"I see. What about you two?" I pointed to the women. "When you were together, what'd you do?"

"Pretty much like Jim said, talking, relaxing, tiny, platonic cheek kisses," answered Abby.

"And did either of you masturbate?" I asked. Both nodded 'yes' but Sandy spoke up.

"I'm a very sexual woman, I think all three of us are very sexual, and going without for a week is a bit much. Really!"

"OK, I'll take that all into consideration with your next assignment.

"Now, I'd like you three to each tell me more about yourselves. Just a quick bio, if you will. Where from, family background, education, job, hobbies, you know, just a quick review. I know how you came together but I don't have a picture of the whole you."

For the next forty minutes or so they each gave me the background I asked for. I am not a fully trained psychologist but I did not hear or see any red flags with any of their stories. They all seemed to be pretty normal, the only wrinkle was the bisexuality of the two women. Jim denied any bisexual tendencies. I do not view bisexuality as a 'problem' unless it interferes with relationships or other aspects of the person's life.

In summary, I felt they had a good, basic relationship and that getting them to all agree on the fundamental issue was important. Actually, agreeing wasn't nearly so important as was getting them all comfortable with their agreement.

"OK, thanks for the background. We are nearly out of time, so we need to plan for the next week. Your assignment will be as follows: Tonight, I want all of you to crawl into bed and lick, suck, screw, blow, whatever you want to do. But all three of you need to be in on this together. OK?"

They all nodded yes and each of them smiled or grinned at the thought.

"Now for the next six nights after tonight, you will do the same sleeping arrangement as before, but, and this is a big but, I want you to kiss your sleeping partner. You need to kiss like you mean it, not Aunt Tillie's peck on the cheek. Deep, soulful kissing. However, that is all. No stroking, no rubbing, no ass grabbing or nipple teasing, no screwing and no genital contact. Understand?"

They all seemed to get it, so we finished the session. They were all chatting and joking and it wouldn't have surprised me if they headed straight home for a romp in the hay.

Treating phobias is way out of my professional skill set, but desensitization therapy is known to really work for many people. For example, if someone is afraid of spiders, they are taught some relaxation techniques and then slowly over weeks and even months the person is confronted with situations or images of closer and closer spiders. I was wondering if Abby could be trained in this method then maybe she could slowly become used to the idea of Jim and Sandy having sex without her being there. This was the basis of my asking them to do some heavy kissing when they were together. I wanted to see just how she reacted to that.

---

INTERIM REPORT of CASE NUMBER 17-47Date Apr 3

Throuple: James, Cassandra and Abigail

Met with all three again today. I did a quick recap of the prior visit and the main issue at hand. I then asked about the assignment. I do believe them when they all indicated they followed instructions and no one had sex. We discussed how they coped during the past week. The three of them were clearly fond of each other and I felt that they were truly dedicated to work on their problem. They will sleep as before but with sensual kissing allowed. Return in one week. Session time one hour.

Signed Vanessa D. MSW, Centerville Couples Counseling

---

Sandy

I was practically on a high all the way home. I was going to get laid; I was going to have sex with the two best partners a person could ever ask for. I know they seemed happy, as well.

Jim was driving and pulled up to a drive-through window at an upscale burger joint. They serve the most amazing burgers and fries and everyone in our community loves their food. We got our order, drove home and wolfed down the food. It was still fairly early in the day. We each had taken the rest of the day off for the appointment and so we weren't headed back to work. For a little bit we lounged around in the living room. Because there are three of us and we can't sit very well together on our small couch, we will usually stretch out on some pillows and cushions on the floor. We can shift around and rest body parts on one another without anyone feeling left out.

I was reading an article for work while I was sitting up and using Jim's back for my back support. Abby, who was also reading, was stretched out beside us. Finally, I had enough. I wanted some action! With that in mind, I reached out and slowly rubbed her thigh using slow, sensual strokes. I gently slid my hand over her butt and kneaded the muscles before I reached under her blouse and rubbed her lower back. I heard a sigh and saw that she had put down her reading and was stretched out, just enjoying the sensation. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jim also rubbing Abby's back up by her shoulder blades and neck.

"Why don't you turn over, Hon," I suggested. She did roll over and now Jim and I had full access to her front. Her eyes were closed and she had the most relaxed look on her face. I kept rubbing her thighs and let my hand drift to her crotch while Jim rubbed over her breasts and neck. Jim and I turned towards her and we each directed all of our attention to her. I slipped her pants down as Jim slowly undid her buttons. Soon she was lying there with nothing on but her underwear as she received a slow, sensual rubbing from both of us.

Jim then bent down and started to kiss her slowly, teasing her lips with his tongue and lips. She reached up and pulled him closer to her in a full hug. I took the opportunity to slowly pull down her thong and was able to see her glistening lips. I gently teased them apart, moistened my probing fingers just before I slipped them into her. In and out went my fingers, curled to tease the front of her vagina, until I decided I had to taste her. I slipped down and brought my nose to her. The smell of her excitement was like a bakery aroma to a starving man. I took several long sniffs of her womanly scent before I let my tongue taste her nectar.

By now Jim had slipped down and was licking and sucking her nipples and it was clear she was getting rapidly more and more excited. She clutched at him moaning out unintelligible syllables as her legs twitched and spasmed around me. Finally, she rose her butt up off the floor as she started crying out "Oh, dear God." Then her whole body jerked and writhed until she came down from her high and her butt collapsed to the floor. She slowly caught her breath and then smiled at both of us. "You know, guys, we're gonna work this thing out, I promise. I can't imagine us not being together like we are."

"Yeah," I said, "This is still just too good to be true. Let's do like she said, follow her assignments..."

Jim piped up, "I agree, but she also told us to suck, screw, blow and something else, I forget, so we still have a lot to do this afternoon and tonight. It's going to be a long time until we get a chance to do this again..."

"You're such a guy," laughed Abby as she sat up and started to pull at his belt. "You wanna be sucked; then let's get busy!" With that she pulled down his jeans and boxers in one fell swoop. His cock rose towards the ceiling. "Now I know someone is glad to see me, us. Sandy, why don't we both..."

"Oh, yeah, a double sucking, just what every guy dreams of," I replied as we both lowered our heads toward his cock. I gave a quick lick, then Abby did and then we started to kiss each other. Her kisses were warm, hot even, probing and sexy. I tried to give back just the same as I got.

Finally, I heard Jim say, "Uh, Ladies, have you forgotten something?"

"No, Honey," replied Abby, "We've just put you on the back burner for a few minutes. Sandy, you need to strip, too."

I quickly slipped off my clothes while she sucked and licked Jim's cock. Once I was stripped, I slid over next to her and we proceeded to give him a dual blow job. She'd give a few licks, then I would. I'd lick the underside of his cock as she pulled back from sucking him. Pretty soon he was moaning and begging for release. I turned to Abby and asked, "Do we let him get off or should we do each other and let him wait?"

With an evil grin Abby laughed, "Let's let him wait. I want you now." She turned to me leaving Jim's cock throbbing in the breeze. I was slowly pushed down until she hovered above me and slowly kissed my lips, neck and then my boobs. She teased the nipple with light licks and even tiny nips with her teeth. This got me soaring with anticipation and lust. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I gently pushed her head down to my pelvis, which I tilted up for her. Her tongue started to tease my slit and then my clit until I was writhing, waiting and begging for release. Just when I thought it couldn't feel any better, she plunged two fingers into me, curled them to stimulate the front of my canal and started to pull them in and out. Going in the fingers felt together but as she pulled out, she spread them like a 'V' sign and stretched my vagina, stimulating nerves I never knew I had.

I felt movement beside me and Jim slow lowered his cock right across my lips. He began to pump it sideways, not trying to enter my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked right on the sensitive spot just below his head. The sensory overload was almost too much. Abby was working me below and I was tasting, smelling and feeling the world's best cock across my mouth.

Almost without warning a surging sensation rose from my pelvis to my body and brain as I had a massive orgasm, moaning out around Jim's cock. She did not stop and kept me skimming from one orgasm to the next. I was aware that Jim started jerking fitfully and then I felt his come shoot across my mouth and down my cheek. Once he came, Abby slowed down and I eventually came down from my wild ride. I was still shaking from the physical and emotional stimulation that my body had just had, so I curled up a bit and Jim stretched out behind me and I cuddled Abby in front.

After I settled down, I whispered, "Guys, that was...that was beyond phenomenal. Words cannot describe how great it is to be part of your lives."

"Oh, I think we have an idea," said Abby. "And thank you for letting me be a part of yours."

After we rested for twenty minutes or so we got up, had a quick drink of lemonade and sat around nude for the rest of the afternoon. Well, we weren't just sitting the whole time. Jim got randy again and had his way with Abby. She was on her back and while he pounded her, I lowered my pussy right over her face so she could eat me once more. I don't recall ever having had such a wild afternoon of sex. The orgasms were huge, mind-bending and physically exhilarating as well as exhausting. The tenderness after we finished was sweet and reassuring. I knew that we would get our situation worked out, we couldn't afford not to, not if we wanted to continue having days like that one.

*******************************************************************

April 10

Vanessa

The three of them seemed to be in pretty good spirits when they arrived. They sat closer to each other on the couch and it seemed that Abby was a bit more open and assertive, at the same time.

"So, Guys, how was the week?"

They looked at each other as if trying to decide who was going to talk first. Finally. Abby looked at me and said, "Quite good, actually, especially when we got home last Wednesday. Wow!"

"What do you mean?"

"You said we could have sex, and we did, but it was fantastic. I mean, the physical was good, don't get me wrong, but the emotional bonding that went with it was super good."

"I'm glad to hear it. Jim, Sandy, would you agree?"

Jim nodded yes and Sandy spoke up, "Oh, yeah. I'd agree. 'Super good' pretty much describes it."