Throuples Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night was Jim's and my turn. I won't go into any detail except to say that we both enjoyed ourselves. Jim did surprise me by bringing my vibrator to bed with us. I argued weakly that that was a violation of our assignment but I didn't protest too much and we both enjoyed ourselves.

We were not able to talk with Abby the next morning to review things, however. Abby had another art show at a local open-air market. She had to pack up Friday night and took off even before Jim and I woke up. We had volunteered to help her out, much like the day we first met, but she declined. She was gone all day, Jim worked on troubleshooting some problems at work and I puttered around the place, did some cleaning and just relaxed. I was, quite frankly, looking forward to our evening of full sex with all three of us.

Abby came in fairly late; it was after eight-thirty when she finally hit the door. I had kept a meal hot for her and she wolfed it down claiming it was the best meal she'd eaten in months. I know she must have been hungry because it really wasn't that fancy. Finally, around nine pm we agreed to go into the "big room" which has the California king bed for our weekly sex. I was already wet just thinking about having full sex with the two of them. Jim and I quickly took off each other's clothes and were kissing just as Abby came in the room. She sat down with a heavy 'plop' on the edge of the bed and turned to us. Jim was already kissing my neck when I looked up at her. She appeared to be staring into space and clearly was not mentally involved with our activities. I quietly asked her if everything was OK and she turned, looked at me and said, "I'm exhausted, Sandy. I really just need some rest."

"Oh, Abby, I'm so sorry, we can hold off until tomorrow."

"No, why don't you two go ahead. I'll just go to the "little room" and crash. I'll see you in the morning. I just need a good night's sleep."

"Are you sure, Abs?" asked Jim, using his little nickname for her.

"Yeah, I am. You guys can have all the fun you want."

"That means..." I hesitated.

"Uh-huh. I know. Enjoy yourselves. Love you," she said as she turned to go.

I hopped up from bed and gave her a big hug. "We love you too. You're sure?"

"Yep, 'nite."

She slipped out of the door, leaving it open, and padded down the hall. We heard the toilet flush and then her sigh as she collapsed on the bed. I looked at Jim and saw he had a bit of a frown as he started to whisper, "I don't know if we should..."

"I'm surprised, also," I replied. "Do you think she really meant it?"

"Maybe, but maybe she was so tired that she thought we'd just do the assignment."

"But you heard her say 'all the fun you want,' didn't you?"

Jim paused for a few seconds before saying, "Maybe we shouldn't, you think?"

"Jim, I'm not going to rape you, but I really am horny, she said it was OK, and I think we should take her up on it. It might even help her in the future."

"OK, so let's see, where were we? Oh, yes, kisses..."

We had a nice time together. I was, like I said, very horny and I ended up rolling him onto his back. I sucked him off a little until he was rock hard and then I stretched over him and slid myself down, filling myself with him. I then started pushing myself up and down, sliding him in and out. I plunged lower and lower until my clit was hitting his pubic bone. Once I was there, I would do a little round-and-round motion to stimulate me even more.

When I'm on top and in charge like that night, I generally can rapidly climax. In no time I was moaning and then as I orgasmed, I screamed out his name and then fell down on top of him. Once I recovered a little bit, I resumed the up and down motion but that apparently wasn't enough for him. He grabbed me by my waist and rolled me over until he was on top and thrusting into me with deep lunges. In no time at all I had a second, but smaller, orgasm just as he came deep in me.

We lay there letting our breathing settle down. I was suddenly worried that Abby didn't mean for us to have sex and started to get nervous.

"What's wrong, Sandy?"

"Oh, Jim, maybe this was a mistake, after all."

"At first, I was concerned, but now I don't think it was a mistake. She clearly invited us, gave us permission. Maybe she just wanted to get this thing behind her. Let's just relax and when we're awake and she is caffeinated we can talk about it. Come on, cuddle up. We need some sleep, too."

We kissed a bit more and eventually fell asleep. Several hours later I woke up and had to pee. I tiptoed into the bathroom, peed and went back to bed with Jim. I couldn't get back to sleep because I kept worrying about our relationship. Just when I finally cleared my mind, Jim's allergy-driven nasal congestion caused him to start snoring heavily. After more than an hour I gave up and left the room. The only other place to sleep was with Abby, so I went into the room. She was so peaceful looking, curled up on her side facing away from the door. I quietly slipped into the bed and curled up behind her, spooning her until I fell into blissful sleep.

The next morning, I woke up lying on my back with Abby's head on my chest and her arm thrown loosely over my belly. I moved a tiny bit and she seemed to snuggle closer with her lips barely touching my skin. I didn't think she was awake so I lay there very quietly, just thinking about the three of us. I thought about how much I loved both Jim and Abby and I hoped that our therapy would be successful. I also hoped that Jim and I hadn't screwed things up by having sex without her in the room.

After at least half an hour I noted her breathing was getting a bit shallower and she started to stir. I slid my free arm over to her and gently rubbed her back, which caused her to hum quietly. Eventually she stirred a bit more, rose up slightly and whispered, "Morning, Sweetheart. Why'd you come in here?"

---

Abby

I was surprised when I woke up to find myself lying half on Sandy. She was lightly stroking my back and my nose and mouth were tucked in just at her collar bone. I rested, enjoying the sensation for a minute or two and then I got curious so I rose up and asked, "Morning, Sweetheart. Why'd you come in here?"

"Morning to you, Sleepyhead. I had trouble going back to sleep after I got up to pee last night. Jim allergies were causing him to snore and I kept thinking about us," she replied. "So, I came in here and slept like a baby."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Well, you know you said we could have sex, right?"

"Uh huh. I assumed you would after I left you last night. Have fun?"

"It was OK, no, actually, it was pretty damn good," she chuckled. "But, but why did you leave?"

"Sandy, there were two, no, three reasons. First, Vanessa was getting us slowly to the point where this was going to happen. I figured that since I was feeling better about things that I might as well push the envelope. Second, well, I was flat out exhausted. There was no way I was going to have sex last night." Then she paused.

"And the third reason?"

"Uh, it was the biggest reason of all. Once you and Jim individually told me you loved me, well, I just realized deep down that I could trust you guys. If you love someone, you won't hurt them. So how could sex between you two hurt me?"

"I'm so glad, Abby, I'm so glad that you are OK with the situation. One occasional romp in the hay between two of us won't get in the way of our fabulous, three-ways. I still like them the best."

"Yeah, me too, at least I think so, seeing as how I haven't had sex alone with either of you."

"Maybe we can help resolve that. Interested?"

"Maybe," I giggled. I hate it when I giggle, but I was half happy and half horny, so that's how it came out. I then reached up and gave her a wonderfully sensuous kiss that had so much promise. Her lips softened and her tongue teased as my body pressed against hers and created all kinds of nice feelings.

I reached up and stroked her breasts as I continued to kiss her and I could hear her sigh quietly. Then she pulled away from me and whispered, "You're the one who missed out last night. Let me be in charge."

"Oh, if you insist," I laughed. She rolled over, pushed me gently down on my back and started to kiss me slowly and seductively over my face, neck and breasts. She lingered over the nipples which seem to send messages straight to my pussy, which seemed to turn to liquid within seconds. I was suddenly very excited but she kept going at a leisurely pace and didn't rush to touch me below the waist. After I was whimpering with desire, she sat up part way and scolded me.

"You'll just have to be patient," she whispered. Fortunately, she must have decided to please me soon anyway because she fairly quickly slid down my belly until she came to my trimmed hair. I heard her take in a deep sniff before she told me she loved my smell.

"What about my taste?" I asked impatiently.

"I love that too, let me try," she said as she lowered her mouth to my swollen lips. I was instantly in heaven. Her warm breath tickled my hair and then her tongue gently teased my lips apart. It then slipped down and drew up some moisture which she dragged across my clit causing me to shiver in anticipation. I then felt her fingers slowly enter and curl up and tease the front of my canal. All put together, I was rapidly tearing towards an orgasm when she paused, pulled her head up and asked with laughter, "Are you sure you like oral sex?"

"Yes, dammit, I love your tongue, keep doing it."

She bent back down and started attacking me with renewed vigor. In no time at all I was rolling from one orgasm to the next, begging and screaming eventually for her to stop. After what seemed like forever she eased off and gently kissed my pussy one more time. "I think you liked it, hmm?"

"Yes," I replied, "I loved it. I won't be able to walk for a week; my legs are like Jell-o."

"You better walk because breakfast will be in the kitchen. Usual coffee?"

"Wait a minute. What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, Honey, thanks for the offer, but I was taken care of last night. Let's eat and then we can figure out what the rest of the day will bring."

I got up, dressed and went to help her in the kitchen. Once coffee was made, I got a big mug, tossed in a little sugar and cream and took it to Jim. He was still drowsy but perked up when he smelled the brew. After he thanked me, I sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked his leg absentmindedly. He then cleared his throat and looked at me and asked, "Are you OK? With this? With what happened last night?"

"Oh, Jim, I'm fine. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, I was exhausted and I figured why not. The real reason was that once I knew you guys loved me, I knew we'd be a true throuple and not split up.

"Plus," I laughed, "I may have partaken in the same thing this morning."

"Why, you little sneak," he laughed. "Well, congratulations. I guess the next pairing will be you and me tonight, but right now I'm hungry. Let's get breakfast and enjoy the rest of the day."

For the rest of the two weeks we basically followed Vanessa's assignment with regards to sleeping partners, but we didn't limit our activities to just manual stimulation. We did anything we wanted. This meant that most nights there were two of us sleeping together and we slept together as three as the schedule was originally. It was fun and it let me realize that I could enjoy either of them individually and I was comfortable when they were together without me. Hey, a girl needs to get some sleep now and then, right? And I just knew that our relationship was stronger than ever.

My only concern was what would Vanessa say?

---

Vanessa

I was absolutely stunned and overjoyed, both. Abby seemed to be completely at ease with herself and with the situation. All three were smiling and were bunched up in the middle of the couch, holding hands.

"Well, I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised. Congrats to all of you. With that roadblock out of the way, do you all see any potential new issues?" I asked.

All three shook their heads 'No." Then Abby spoke up. "I am a little embarrassed that I seemed to have caused all of this difficulty..."

Sandy interrupted with, "Abby, maybe with the one issue, but you know what? Those assignments actually helped me, and Jim too, realize how we can be close together and enjoy each other without going straight to full sex. I think that has meant a ton to me."

"Me, too," said Jim. "As much as I like sex, I think we can now enjoy each other and get closer in so many ways. And it led to all of us using the word 'Love' and really meaning it."

"Wow," I thought. "Jim can talk."

"Well, everybody. I recommend a return appointment in six weeks. When counseling has been successful, I like to touch base one final time for entirely selfish reasons. I love to see success and it is an opportunity to wrap up any lingering issues, as well. By the way, there will be no charge for that visit. Questions?

"OK, let's see you in six weeks. And congrats to all of you!"

---

INTERIM REPORT of CASE NUMBER 17-47Date May 15

Throuple: James, Cassandra and Abigail

They returned after two weeks of following the latest program. With that program they were allowed to mutually masturbate to orgasm, but still no oral or penetrative intercourse was allowed. I was stunned to hear of a big development that occurred during the past two weeks. It seems Abby turned down a threesome night and encouraged Jim and Sandy to have a twosome. She and they did well, all of them ignored most of my instructions for the rest of the two weeks and they all three looked truly happy and loose. Based on this, I suggested that we hold off on any further sessions in the immediate future and meet again in six weeks, or sooner, if needed. All three seemed happy with the recommendation.

Signed Vanessa D., MSW, Centerville Couples Counseling

*******************************************************************

FINAL REPORT of CASE NUMBER 17-47Date June 26

Throuple: James, Cassandra and Abigail

The three came in at my request for a quick six-week return visit and review. They reported they were still doing well. The vast majority of their sexual activity was as a threesome but occasionally they'd have a twosome, particularly if one was not available or too tired. Abby seemed totally comfortable with their arrangement.

I gave them a bottle of champagne and told them to celebrate soon. I was pleasantly surprised when they gave me a gift certificate for three to our local French restaurant. They mentioned that they were going to make it for two, but given their situation, they agreed it should be for three. I promised to take my partner and our seventeen-year old daughter and thanked them profusely. They each gave me a big hug and left laughing and holding hands.

They will follow up as needed.

Signed Vanessa D., MSW, Centerville Couples and Throuples Counseling