Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grabbed some food and beers and found a table in a quiet corner. As we talked, I found out that Judy was a walk-on player. Judy was on an academic scholarship but had been a volleyball star at her high school. Judy wanted to see how far she could get trying out for the volleyball team. Judy's expectations were that she'd end up being cut, but as competitive as she is, Judy wanted to see how she stacked up with the girls on athletic scholarships. Judy was working on a BSEE with a minor in CS, so we could be in the same classes in the future.

As we sat there talking, we were both flirting our asses off. We touched each other when we made a point, putting our fingertips on the other's arm. Each time, shocks would go through my body, goosebumps popping on my arms, nipples hard and aching, my pussy getting hot and wet. I could see Judy must have been experiencing the same thing because her eyes were so dilated they looked black.

Under the table, our knees made contact from time to time as we both squirmed a bit in our seats. Finally, we were done eating and couldn't justify hanging around, so I suggested we head back to our dorms. We both policed our trays and headed out to walk to our dorms. We were in different halls, but they were both in the same direction. We walked back, close enough that our shoulders would bump together from time to time as we were both in each other's personal space.

The sexual tension was rising such that I felt I was on fire. We got to Judy's dorm first, so before she went in, we stood there facing each other for a long pregnant pause before I leaned in slowly, flicking my gaze to her lips. Judy leaned in, flicking her eyes to my lips. Our lips met, and the shock of her incredibly soft lips on mine made my eyes widen. I thought they were going to pop out of my head. I saw Judy's eyes go wide as well.

We held the kiss for about ten seconds before breaking when someone came busting out of the dorm, interrupting the moment. We guiltily stepped back from each other, hoping we hadn't been noticed. The mood was broken, so I flashed Judy a smile and said, "Well, I'd better get going. I've got a lot of homework to do."

"Okay," said Judy. Before heading inside, she asked, "See you tomorrow?"

"Sure," I replied, "I'm looking forward to it."

Judy flashed me a smile and then turned and headed into her dorm.

I went back to my dorm, my feet barely touching the ground. I was so high from the kiss that it took me a while, including having a session in the shower and jilling myself off before I could get my mind on my homework. That night, I dreamed about Judy. What I wanted to do with her had nothing to do with volleyball or schoolwork. Thoughts of those incredible lips on mine dominated my dreams...

June 1981

... I finally fell asleep, looking forward to seeing Virginia in the morning. Again my dreams were filled with visions of those sapphire blue eyes.

By Wednesday, Virginia and I were as comfortable with each other as if we'd been friends for years. It was amazing how well we meshed. As I drove us back to the hotel after Wednesday's presentations, I made a pitch I'd been thinking about all day.

"I was thinking that it's a shame we're both paying full price for our hotel rooms when each one has two beds in it. In the interest of saving money, I was wondering if you'd be interested in sharing a room for the rest of the conference?" I finished, looking hopefully at Virginia as we waited for the Portage Canal Lift Bridge to lower back into position after lifting to let a ship go through the canal.

"Actually, I was thinking the same thing," Virginia said, smiling at me. "Per diem doesn't go as far as they think it does. I'd like to do that since you asked."

While we inched our way across the bridge, we planned the move. It turned out that Virginia's room was more convenient for both the breakfast room and the hotel lobby. We decided that I would check out in the morning and move my bag and belongings into her hotel room before heading out to the symposium.

Per our plan, I checked out of my hotel room on Thursday morning after moving my luggage into Virginia's hotel room. Virginia requested a second room key for me. She also extended her room for an additional day since she was flying out a day before I was. She handed the key to me before we left to head to the conference center.

That night, when getting ready for bed, we took turns in the bathroom. Because we were extremely conscious of each other as we undressed and donned our sleepwear, we did so in the bathroom with the door closed. I went first, and when I came out in my sleeping tee and panties, Virginia did her best to not ogle me since I didn't have a bra on. My nipples were hard and tenting the fabric of my tee. Virginia headed into the bathroom while I slid under the covers of my bed. When Virginia came out, she also wore a sleeping tee and panties. I tried not to notice that her nipples were tenting her tee as she pulled down her covers and slipped into bed. Virginia turned off the light and said, "Goodnight, Alex."

"Goodnight, Virginia," I said as I snuggled into my bed.

I was so tense with sexual desire for the woman lying in the other bed six feet away from me that I thought I would die. Despite the danger of giving myself away, my hands moved to my breasts and pussy. I stimulated myself to a crashing orgasm, desperately trying to keep my breathing quiet. Luckily the bed didn't squeak as I silently curled around the spasming from my orgasm. While my blood was loudly pounding in my ears, I could have sworn I heard a short quiet gasp coming from Virginia's direction. I fell asleep thinking about Virginia, wishing I was holding her in my arms, drowning in the sapphire blue pools of her eyes.

After a fitful night, I woke before the alarm went off. I got up, trying not to wake Virginia, and went into the bathroom to perform my toilet. As I turned off the water when finishing my shower, I heard a quick rap on the bathroom door.

"Just a second," I said, quickly wrapping myself in the skimpy towel before opening the door.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to pee my panties," Virginia sheepishly said, bouncing up and down.

I stepped out, saying, "Go ahead," and, after Virginia quickly slipped past me, pulled the door shut. I heard the toilet seat go up, and I listened as her urine stream hit the water in the toilet bowl. I pictured Virginia hovering over the toilet, her golden flow of hot urine splashing into the bowl as a look of relief came over her face. My pussy pulsed, and my nipples hardened from the imagined picture as I heard the last few drops hit the bowl.

I heard the toilet flush, and then the bathroom door opened. Virginia came out, looking me up and down, and I noticed that her gaze dwelt on the lower edge of my towel. The towel didn't cover my tall frame nearly well enough, and I flushed, thinking about the view Virginia was enjoying. She gave me a cheeky grin as I slipped past her into the bathroom to finish getting dried and dressed. Just as I did, I could have sworn I felt a touch on my bare ass, but when I glanced back, Virginia was already halfway back to her bed.

After I had dried off and donned my panties and bra, I came out of the bathroom to allow Virginia to use the shower. Virginia looked me over as I exited. Her gaze was so intense that I felt goosebumps popping up. As she entered the bathroom and before the door swung shut, she pulled her sleeping tee up over her head, giving me a flash of her firm perky breasts.

I had to calm myself for a minute before I started donning my uniform. While I dressed, I heard the shower come on. In my mind's eye, I could picture Virginia stepping into the water, the hot water cascading over her naked toned body. Before I could start soaking my panties, I shook my head, trying to get that image out of my head so I could concentrate on getting dressed.

By the time Virginia came out of the bathroom, I was dressed. I ran my eyes up and down Virginia's body, returning the favor from earlier, noticing the flush running up her throat from my attention. I went into the bathroom to finish putting on my face while Virginia dressed. I left the door open so we could chat, discussing what presentations we would be attending during the day. It turned out that we were both interested in the same briefing on image processing late in the afternoon, so we agreed to meet up there and afterward head back to the hotel. We swapped places, so Virginia could put her face on. Once we were both done, we went down to get breakfast. We then headed over to the conference center.

It was a struggle getting through the day. Sitting in the different conference rooms listening to the presenters, I had trouble getting into what they were talking about. My mind was wandering back to what I saw this morning. I kept dwelling on the flash of Virginia's perky breasts, the dark pink nipples standing out.

Finally, the last presentation of the day (and week) was due to start. I got there first and saved a seat for Virginia, having to twice deny another male officer from taking it. Finally, Virginia got there and slipped into the chair just before the presenter cleared his throat to start talking. We exchanged smiles, eliciting glances from several other attendees, including the two who had asked to sit next to me. Feeling self-conscious, I didn't flirt with Virginia as I would typically do. Virginia, picking up on my hesitancy, gave me a questioning look. I mouthed, "Talk to you after," before turning my attention to the speaker.

After the presentation, we left to go back to the hotel. As we walked out to the car, I explained to Virginia what had happened and why I was so distant. I apologized for my actions, hoping she would understand.

Once we were in the car, Virginia leaned in and said, "I understand. You don't have to apologize to me."

I smiled at her, putting my hand on her thigh, and said, "Thanks for understanding."

As we headed back to the hotel, we planned our evening. We decided to go to the Downtowner Lounge for dinner and beers. When we returned to our room, we stripped down to our underwear and changed into casual clothes without hiding from each other. We smiled as we looked each other over. Virginia's gaze running over my body made me hot and bothered. I donned jeans and a button-up long-sleeve blouse, while Virginia wore jeans and a pullover sweater.

I frankly admired how the sweater hugged her figure. Virginia smiled when she noticed my attention and showed off for me, turning left and then right so I could see all aspects of her body. I was smiling like a fool the whole time, my nipples aching and straining against my bra while I enjoyed the display.

As we left the room to head out to eat, I said, "Oops, I forgot something. I'll see you in the lobby," to Virginia before re-entering the room. I quickly retrieved the book 'No Adam for Eve' by John Dexter from my bag and laid it on my bed before I left the room to meet Virginia in the lobby. I hoped Virginia would see it when we returned and maybe start a conversation about lesbian sex.

The Downtowner was a hopping place. I saw quite a few people I recognized from the conference, so I knew I had to be cautious with how I acted toward Virginia. I pointed out several of the people to Virginia, and she pointed out several that she recognized to me. We were asked if we wanted to sit out on the deck. We thought it would be too cool for that, so we opted to sit at the bar. They had an incredible selection of bottled beers, so we tried an IPA that sounded good.

Mike was the bartender taking care of us, and he was flirting up a storm with us. We just smiled whenever he got too enthusiastic, but at least he wasn't obnoxious about it. We ordered burgers and fries, and they were delicious. We ordered a second round of beers before finishing dinner. We were carefully flirting with each other, trying not to be too obvious about it since we were both aware that a lot of the men were checking us out. A few wanted to chat us up, but we politely said we weren't interested. I was getting hot and wet thinking about what I hoped would happen when we returned to our hotel room.

When we got back from having dinner, we checked out all of the brochures in the hotel lobby to decide what we wanted to do during the weekend. I was interested in visiting the lighthouses on the Keweenaw Peninsula, and Virginia was interested in seeing the military re-enactments at Fort Wilkins up near Copper Harbor.

Since Copper Harbor also had a lighthouse, we decided to spend Saturday up there. We grabbed the brochures for the Copper Harbor area and headed back to our room. I held back, so Virginia would go first through the door into the room. That fulfilled two purposes. I got to watch her ass moving in her jeans, and she would be able to see the book lying there at the foot of my bed before I would have a chance to nervously pick it up and put it away.

Sure enough, Virginia's eye was drawn to the book lying there with its luridly colored cover. She picked it up in curiosity as I watched intently to see if she would get the connotation I wanted her to. She turned to me, her eyes bright, and said, "I've read this book, too. I liked it a lot. Have you finished it?"

"Yes," I said, my heart speeding up as I realized she was okay with the book's subject. Daringly, I continued, "I've always been interested in Sapphic love, and this author puts an interesting spin on it. He makes it into a real love story, not just something for men to get off on."

"So, you think lesbians can really fall in love and make it work without a lot of drama?" Virginia asked coyly, locking eyes with me. I could see that her eyes were dilated, nearly black, with a thin ring of sapphire blue.

"Yes, I do," I said, "especially if it is with the right person."

Virginia put the book back down on my bed and then went and sat on her bed, crossing her legs under her while leaning back, supporting herself with her two hands behind her.

"So, who would be the right person for you, hypothetically, that is?" she asked, a wicked grin creasing her face as she locked eyes with me once again.

My heart fluttered as I went over and sat on my bed, facing her, crossing my legs under me, and leaning forward, my elbows propped on my knees. Playing along with her provocative question, I daringly said, "Hypothetically, I'd want her to be smart, funny, thoughtful, attentive, and caring. Physically, I'd like her to be blonde, blue-eyed, and with an athletic, well-toned body." I was pretty much describing Virginia. I then asked, "How about you, hypothetically, that is?"

Virginia leaned forward, propping her elbows on her knees and resting her chin on the heel of her left hand. Virginia said, "Hypothetically, I'd like everything you just said. She'd be smart, funny, thoughtful, attentive, and caring. She'd be tall, blonde with gray eyes, athletic, fierce, and competitive. I like feisty," she said as she trailed off, a dreamy look coming over her face.

"Oh, my god," I thought to myself, "I'm her type!" Trying not to give too much away, I locked eyes with her. I asked, "So, hypothetically, if you found that someone, how would you let her know you were interested in her?"

Virginia looked down, thinking hard, before looking back up at me. She said, "First, I'd maintain eye contact as we talked, making sure she knows I'm interested in what she has to say. Then I'd ask her questions to draw out her interests, acknowledging them to be as important to me as it is to her. I'd ask her to explain things I didn't understand so she doesn't think I was just nodding to shine her on. Second, I'd compliment her on her looks or outfit to show her I was interested in her. Third, I'd take every opportunity to touch her, not in a groping manner. It would just be light touches to show her that I was comfortable being with her and for her to get accustomed to me being in her personal space."

When Virginia paused for a second, I took the opportunity to ask, "And if she showed interest in you?"

Virginia looked away as a sad look came over her face. She looked back up at me, tears welling in her eyes, and said, "Unfortunately, that's as far as it can go. Even hypothetically, I'm an officer in the Air Force, and homosexuality is forbidden. No matter my feelings, I took an oath. I must honor everything it stands for, or the oath is meaningless."

My heart went out to Virginia, and I could feel the sting of tears in my eyes as I looked back at her. Oh, how I wanted to get up and go over and take Virginia in my arms and console her. Instead, I said, "Yes, there is that, after all."

With the mood broken, we discussed our plans for the next day. By the time we decided to turn in, we were back to our usual flirtatious banter. We took turns getting ready for bed, and once the lights were out, I turned on my side facing Virginia and softly said, "The heart wants what the heart wants ... and to hell with reason."

There was a long pause, and I began to think that Virginia hadn't heard me. Then I heard her whisper, "Yes, it does."

My dreams that night were unsettled ... I was running down an endless corridor, stopping at every door, opening each one, and looking for the way to get out and back to my love. I was not successful ...

On Saturday morning, I again woke up first and claimed the bathroom to prepare for the day. As she did yesterday morning, Virginia rapped on the door when I finished my shower. This time, I didn't bother to wrap the towel around me. I just held it up in front of me when I opened the door to find Virginia bouncing up and down again.

"Sorry," Virginia said as she slipped in, pausing for a beat when she noticed I didn't have the towel wrapped around me. I just smiled as I walked past her, not trying to cover my ass as I went to pull the door shut behind me. I glanced back and noticed Virginia's eyes resting on my ass, her gaze frankly leering. I pulled the door closed but left it cracked and turned to peek through the crack.

I saw Virginia lift the toilet seat, drop her panties, and squat over the toilet bowl after turning to face the door. I saw her eyes close, and a look of relief came over her face as her golden urine started streaming into the toilet bowl. A little gasp escaped my lips as I focused on the source of the urine stream, my nipples hardening, my clit pulsing, and my juices flowing. Virginia must have heard my gasp because her eyes flew open, and she noticed that the door wasn't completely closed. I held my breath, wondering how she would react. Virginia grinned and widened her stance as she finished pushing out one last squirt of urine. Virginia grabbed a sheet of toilet paper to wipe herself and reached down to pull up her panties.

I stepped back away from the door before Virginia could open it. I continued holding the towel in front of me instead of wrapping it around me. When Virginia pulled the door open, I grinned at her as I stepped back into the bathroom as she exited. This time Virginia definitely grabbed my ass as she went by, locking eyes with me as she did so, letting her hand linger on my ass. I wiggled my ass when she did so before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door after me.

I finished drying and donned my underwear before coming out of the bathroom. When Virginia went to go past me into the bathroom, I made sure I caressed her ass before giving it a light slap. We locked eyes as the door shut, a huge smile breaking across Virginia's face. I got dressed while Virginia showered. I decided to go with jeans and a button-up long-sleeved blouse. I wore low-rise sneakers since we planned to do a lot of walking today. I decided to take a knitted grandpa cardigan sweater to wear over my blouse once we were out if it got chilly.