Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Virginia came out, I went into the bathroom to finish my toilet. I put on my make-up and combed out my hair before putting it in a low ponytail while Virginia was dressing. I left the door open so we could talk, planning our day's adventure. Virginia went in when I exited the bathroom, and we both eyed each other, checking each other out. Virginia had decided to wear jeans, a long-sleeve button-up flannel shirt, and low-rise sneakers. While waiting for Virginia to finish her toilet, I gathered the flyers we had collected the night before. When Virginia came out, she had her hair in a French braid hanging between her shoulder blades. She looked so beautiful, my heart fluttered, and the heat in my belly flared up.

We headed down to the breakfast room. There were few people there since many were already out or sleeping in. We got a small table and took turns getting our food. We chatted while we ate. The sexual tension was already ramping up from the thought that we would be together all day. We would have plenty of opportunities to make a move if we were so inclined. After last night's conversation, I had been worried that it was not going to be there.

When we finished breakfast, we returned to our room to get our sweaters and brush our teeth. Virginia had a turtleneck sweater tied around her waist. I had my cardigan draped over my shoulders with the sleeves tied around my neck. We headed out to the car and took off, going north on US 41 up the hill past the Quincy Copper Mine toward Copper Bay.

We went through Osceola and Calumet, enjoying the scenery as we went. As we went further north, we lost FM radio reception. All we had was the AM station playing country music (not a favorite of either of us). When we reached Phoenix, we saw the sign for the Eagle Harbor Lighthouse, so we got off on Rte 26 and followed it into Eagle Harbor. Once we got there, we drove out to the point where the lighthouse was.

We parked in the parking lot and walked around the grounds. The weather was beautiful, and the sun was out, so we ditched the sweaters. The museum and the lighthouse were closed, so we couldn't climb up the tower. It was interesting to note that the three sides of the hexagonal tower toward the lake were painted white. At the same time, the rest of it was left with the original unpainted red bricks. We clambered over the rocky quays, which encouraged some hand-holding as we helped each other climb over some of the big rocks.

We saw all there was to see, so we returned to the car and continued on Rte 26 until we got into Copper Harbor. Since this was where the ferry out to Isle Royale was located, there were several businesses, hotels, and restaurants. There were lots of hikers walking about, making the road almost impassable. We were disappointed to discover that the ferry out to the Copper Harbor Lighthouse wasn't running. Since the lighthouse was on private land, we wouldn't be able to get up close enough to see much of anything.

There were a couple of shops that we ended up browsing through. My favorite was Swede's Gift Shop, where there were many rocks and even some native copper nuggets from different mines throughout the peninsula. I bought one from the White Pine Mine that weighed nearly a pound and was lightly polished. After browsing a couple other shops, it was lunchtime, so we popped into the Mariner North Resort restaurant.

It was busy, but we did manage to snag two seats at the end of a trestle table, sitting across from each other. A very nice young lady named Elaine, who must have been an exchange student, waited on us. She had a strong French accent, which sounded very sexy. I asked her where she was from, and she said she was from Montreal. We decided to order iced teas while looking over the menu. They had a large selection of sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I got a 'Smoke Stack' with smoked bacon, smoked turkey, smoked Gouda, spinach, tomato, and Bistro ranch sauce. Virginia got the 'Full Steam Ahead,' with grilled chicken, cheddar, an Italian blend of cheeses, roasted red peppers, spinach, and pesto mayo. They were delicious, and we enjoyed chatting with Elaine as we ate our lunch.

When we were done, we decided to walk up the road to Fort Wilkins since it was only a mile away. As we walked, we had to avoid bikers and other hikers, which caused us to brush against each other repeatedly. Each time that happened, we exchanged significant looks and nervous smiles as the sexual tension ramped up. When we crossed Garden Brook, we noticed a road off to the left to Astor Shipwreck Park. We decided to stop there first before heading into Fort Wilkins.

We walked down the road, through a parking lot, and along a winding path to the beach. At the beach, there was a display describing the Astor shipwreck. The Astor was bringing supplies to Fort Wilkins when a storm drove it onto the rocks. The soldiers went out to salvage the wreck, but before they could get the supplies out, it caught on fire, and all the supplies were lost.

There were a couple of benches we could sit on and enjoy the view. There was an unobstructed view of the Copper Harbor Lighthouse. However, it was far enough away that you couldn't see many details. As we sat there, shoulder to shoulder, I turned to Virginia and locked eyes with her. We were alone at the moment and were both aware of each other's desires.

Her eyes were dilated and almost black as I tilted my head down and leaned in to kiss her as she tilted her head up. My right hand came up and cupped her left cheek as our lips met. The feel of her soft lips on mine made my breath hitch and my heart flutter. For what seemed an endless time, my lips lightly laid on hers before Virginia responded with a little moan in the back of her throat and pressed into the kiss, her right hand coming up to cup my left cheek. A groan escaped from the back of my throat as I opened my mouth and ran my tongue along her lower lip.

Virginia opened her mouth and invited my tongue into her mouth. As our kiss deepened, our left hands came up nearly simultaneously to cup each other's right cheek. My eyes closed as I surrendered to the moment. I enjoyed the feeling of our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

We heard some hikers coming down the path and broke apart and sat back, trying to pretend nothing had just happened. I glanced over to Virginia and saw that she was glancing at me. We got off the bench just as the hikers came out into the clearing and started walking back the way we came.

Once we were out of view, under the trees, I reached out, took Virginia's hand in mine, and squeezed it. She pressed back and suddenly stopped, turned to me, reached up, put her left hand behind my head, and pulled me down into another kiss. Our kiss grew passionate, and we moaned as our tongues battled each other. Finally, we broke, gasping for air. We stepped apart and resumed our walk, still without exchanging any words. We kept glancing over at each other as we walked.

When we got back to the main road, we could see that we could cross over and enter Fort Wilkins through the back entrance. As we went through the restored palisade, I reached out and took Virginia's hand, giving it a light squeeze. Virginia squeezed back, and we walked up to the restored guardhouse hand-in-hand.

No one was nearby, so I turned to Virginia and asked, "Do you want to talk about what just happened?"

"Yes," Virginia replied, "but let's take this inside while we're looking at the displays."

We went inside and started wandering around, looking at the displays and descriptions of life in an 1840s military fort. Virginia turned to me, smiled, and said, "I really, really enjoyed kissing you."

"I really, really enjoyed kissing you, too," I said, relieved that Virginia was okay with it. I smiled, stepped up to Virginia, and took her into my arms.

Virginia wrapped her arms around me, looked up at me, and asked, "Would you like to kiss me again?"

My answer was to lean down and meet her lips with mine once again. Feeling her body tight against me, our breasts crushed against each other, made me moan as our mouths opened, welcoming the other's tongue in. Our eyes locked, and I could see her gaze lidded with passion as our kiss deepened and got even more passionate. My left hand came up to the back of Virginia's head, my fingers interlacing with her braid as I pressed in even more urgently into the kiss.

Virginia's left hand came up behind my head, pulling me into the kiss. My right hand slid down and cupped Virginia's ass, pulling her hips into mine. I started rolling my hips, attempting to get more pressure against my hot wet pussy.

Before we passed out from lack of oxygen, we broke our kiss. We stared into each other's eyes as we gasped, attempting to get oxygen in our lungs. We just held each other until our breathing got back under control.

Before we could start another clench, we heard someone coming into the building, so we stepped back from each other and turned to look at one of the displays. Just as we did, a small boy came running in, all excited. "Mom! Mom! You have to see this!" he yelled, not paying any attention to the two of us standing there as he crowded in front of us.

A woman about our age came in, a long-suffering look on her face as she said, "Yes, Timothy, what is it?"

"Look at the funny-looking guns they used to have," Timothy cried, excitedly pointing at the display.

The mom looked at us with an apologetic look on her face. We both smiled as we stepped back and walked out of the room. We exited the guardhouse and started strolling across the parade ground to see the rest of the fort. As we walked around, we kept glancing at each other, trying hard not to show affection toward each other since there were many people around. I know I caught myself reaching to take her hand several times and had to sternly remind myself to behave.

We spent the next two hours entertained by the re-enactors as we toured the buildings. We stayed long enough to see the cannons being fired. They were loud, and the sound echoed back from the hill on the other side of Lake Fanny Hooe.

Once we had seen everything of interest, we headed back to get the car to start working our way back to Hancock. When we got in the car, I took Virginia's hand in mine as we drove out of Copper Harbor and got on Brockway Mountain Drive. This scenic road led up to the top of Brockway Mountain.

About a mile up the road, a scenic turnout overlooked Copper Harbor. We got out and walked around, taking in the view. Once alone, I stood behind Virginia and wrapped my arms around her, my hands on her waist. We gazed out over the harbor and out into Lake Superior. I kissed the top of her head and murmured, "It's so beautiful out here. I'm glad I get to share it with you."

"Yes, it is," replied Virginia, wriggling into me and placing her hands over mine. "After spending nearly four years in the desert, it makes you appreciate greenery and water when you see it."

We stood there for a while, enjoying the view. I really enjoyed the feel of Virginia's body against mine. It just felt so right, the two of us together like this. It was also scary. The thought that what I wanted to do with this beautiful woman could lead to us being thrown out of the Air Force, our careers ruined, and being publicly shamed, was overwhelming.

We heard a car coming up the hill and had to reluctantly step away from each other. We headed back to the car and continued along Brockway Mountain Drive. Finally, we reached the parking lot at the top of the hill. We got out and walked around, enjoying the view. It was interesting to find out that the road we were on was the highest paved road in all of Upper Michigan. As we looked out and over Lake Superior, it seemed like we could see for miles. Some waves were breaking on the beach. Virginia mentioned that it reminded her of looking out over the Atlantic Ocean from the beach in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.

We were starting to get hungry since it was time for dinner, so we headed back to our hotel. Once we got off Brockway Mountain Drive and back onto Rte 26, we went back through Eagle Harbor. When we got to Eagle River, we saw a sign for Fitzgerald's Restaurant. We decided to stop and check it out. It was right on the beach, where Eagle River flowed into the lake.

We went in and discovered they had a large selection of bottled beers, so we got a table. We ordered the brisket and an imported Belgium beer. We enjoyed the view out over Lake Superior. We made small talk, and I mentioned that my parents would have really enjoyed this place because they loved a good smoked brisket and beer like me. I asked Virginia what her parents liked to do. She looked sad for a moment before saying that both of her parents were dead. "Oh, god," I thought to myself, "way to go, Alex." I reached across the table and took Virginia's hand as I commiserated about her parents.

After an awkward moment, Virginia brightened up, squeezed my hand, and said it was okay. Before anyone would think anything about it, I let go of Virginia's hand and resumed our meal. We both cleaned our plates. Since I still had to drive, we didn't get a second round of beers. We paid our tab and headed out, getting back in the car. As I pulled out onto Rte 26, I took Virginia's left hand in my right hand and held it all the way back to our hotel.

When we returned to the hotel, we were careful to walk back to our room as though it was the most normal thing to do. Virginia was walking ahead of me, but I was careful to not stare at her ass in case any of my fellow officers walked by. The sexual tension could be cut by a knife as Virginia got her key out to open the door. I stayed back two steps, not trusting myself to behave, until we both entered the room and closed the door. Virginia opened the door, stepped through, and walked toward her bed, allowing me to enter. After I entered the room, I turned to close the door, throwing the deadbolt and fastening the chain.

As I secured the door, I felt Virginia's arms wrap around me. Her head was pressed against my back, between my shoulder blades. Her breasts were crushed into my back, and her hips pressed against my ass. A small moan rose in my throat as the feeling of her body against mine overwhelmed me. I rested my hands on hers as I shakily asked, "Virginia, are you sure you want to do this? We could get into so much trouble if anybody finds out."

Virginia replied, her voice muffled from her face pressed against my back, "Oh, god, Alex, I don't know. I'm scared about getting caught, but my feelings for you overwhelm my reasoning. I want you so bad that it hurts."

"I want you, too," I said as I turned around in her arms, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, mashing our breasts together before tilting my head down to meet her upturned face. Our lips met, and our eyes locked as our kiss deepened. The feel of her soft lips against mine was intoxicating, and we both moaned as the kiss grew more passionate. I opened my lips, running my tongue over Virginia's lower lip, asking permission to enter. Her lips parted, and our tongues tentatively danced with each other as our mouths opened wide. I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation of the kiss.

After an eternity, we broke, gasping for breath as we touched foreheads, looking into each other eyes. I cupped Virginia's face with my hands, my thumbs caressing her cheekbones, and said, "Last chance to stop before we go too far."

Virginia's blue eyes bored into my soul as her lips closed with mine, answering my question. Our lips met again, her hands cupping my face. Our mouths opened simultaneously, and our tongues penetrated each other's mouths, claiming possession. We both moaned again, this time with more passion. My hands slid behind Virginia's head, fingers intertwining in her braid. I mashed my lips against hers, wanting to merge with Virginia.

Again we kissed until we broke, gasping for breath. My hands went to Virginia's blouse, frantically unbuttoning it and pulling it off. She followed suit with my top. We separated only long enough to get our shirts off before we clinched, our lips meeting again. I could feel her nipples poking the bottom of my breasts through the lacy fabric of her bra. My aching nipples were digging into the tops of her breasts, threatening to burst through my bra.

We were both moaning as our hands went around behind each other to unclasp our bras. We separated to get our bras off, maintaining our lip lock. We then wrapped our arms around each other, crushing our naked breasts against each other, our hard nipples digging into each other's breasts. Our lips met again, and I lost myself in the feel of Virginia's lips locked to mine.

My hands slid down Virginia's back until I was cupping her ass. I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my hips as I walked us over to her bed. When we got there, I set her down, maintaining our kiss as my hands came around to unfasten and unzip her jeans. Virginia's hands flew to my jeans to undo them as well.

We separated long enough to toe off our shoes and take off our jeans and panties. I stood there, running my eyes over Virginia's naked body, drinking in her beauty. Her nipples stood out like the pegs you hang your jacket on, dark red from the blood engorging the erectile tissues. Her pussy was red and wet. Virginia's neatly trimmed honey-blonde pubic hair glistened from the juices dripping from her engorged lips.

"Oh, my God, you are so beautiful," I exclaimed, my heart clenching from my reaction to seeing her naked.

At the same time, Virginia was running her eyes over my body, her gaze of desire searing me.

"You are incredibly beautiful," said Virginia. "I had no idea how hot you are," she finished as we closed again, our naked bodies tight as our lips met again. As my hands roamed over Virginia's body, I couldn't believe how soft and smooth her skin felt. I once again cupped her ass with my hands and picked her up, our lips remaining locked. Virginia wrapped her legs around my hips, rolling her hips, grinding her pussy against mine.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, Virginia sitting in my lap, her legs moving up to wrap around my waist. I spread my legs wide, so our pussies could have full access to each other. I started rolling my hips to match Virginia's rhythm, increasing the tempo of our clits colliding. I could feel my orgasm building up, like a distant thunderstorm rumbling as it approached. Four years of celibacy made this a long welcomed orgasm as our rhythm increased and I moaned louder and louder into Virginia's mouth. Virginia was moaning into my mouth as well.

Suddenly, I broke our kiss and threw my head back, gasping, "Oh god!" with each breath as my orgasm struck me like a lightning bolt. Virginia immediately started gasping, "Oh god," over and over as she crashed into her orgasm. We had our arms wrapped tight around each other, making it hard to suck in the air we needed. Our hips started spastically thrusting as we lost control of our rhythm. I felt a gush of Virginia's fluids mix in with mine as we ejaculated nearly simultaneously.

It took a while to settle down and catch our breaths. I didn't want to let go of Virginia, afraid that if I did, she would disappear in a puff of smoke. She didn't want to let go of me either, her arms and legs tight around me. Finally, I was coherent enough to whisper in Virginia's ear, "Oh, my god, Virginia. I've never cum like that before."

"God, Alex, you are incredible," Virginia whispered back. "I can't believe we both squirted."

"That's the first time I've ever done that," I said, a note of wonder in my voice. "I didn't even know I could do that."

Virginia cupped my face with both hands and started kissing me again. My hands came up to cup her face as I pressed into the kiss, my thumbs caressing her cheekbones. I never wanted to stop kissing those lips; they felt so good. After what seemed like forever, we broke the kiss. I leaned my forehead against Virginia's, looking into her beautiful eyes, seeing her desire for me flaring like a nova.