Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste you," Virginia said, clambering up off me. She pushed me back on the bed, having me turn so my head was toward the top of the bed. Virginia climbed on top of me, straddling my hips as she leaned down and started kissing me again. Her tongue invaded my mouth, claiming it as her own as her tongue wrestled with mine. I surrendered myself to Virginia. The look of triumph in her eyes as she accepted my white flag made my insides melt. My arms went over my head, making my body totally accessible to her to do with as she pleased.

And please me, she did. After breaking our kiss, Virginia moved down over my jaw and onto my neck, nipping, licking, and sucking as she went. Whenever she found a spot that made me moan, gasp, or arch my back, Virginia lavished it with her undivided attention until she was satisfied that I was under her spell.

Down over my clavicle and onto my chest, Virginia waged total war on my body with her mouth. She plundered and ravaged everything along the way. Eventually, she reached my breasts, spending what seemed like forever besieging my breasts and nipples. My aching nipples stood at attention, begging to be taken. Finally, her mouth latched onto my left nipple, and her hot moist mouth suckled, licked, and nipped my nipple, sending me into ecstasy. I moaned, "Oh, my God," as I arched my back, seemingly on the edge of another incredible orgasm. Virginia took my nipple in her teeth and pulled it out, locking her eyes with mine, tenting my breast until my nipple scraped out from between her teeth and snapped back into place. I gasped as my body started spasming, enjoying a mini-orgasm. I was gripping the headboard so hard I'm sure my knuckles were white from the strain.

The gleam in Virginia's eye as she realized she had just made me come by stimulating my nipple made me moan with desire. She broke our gaze and moved in to do the same to my right nipple. Again I had a mini-orgasm as she abused my right nipple.

Satisfied at last with my breasts, Virginia moved down over my ribs and onto my core. When she reached my divot, she plundered it mercilessly with her tongue until I almost passed out from the stimulation. She then moved on to my inner thighs, sliding her body down between my splayed legs as she focused on my pussy.

Virginia paused as her face hovered over my engorged pussy. I thrust my hips, attempting to get her mouth onto my pussy, but she moved her head back to prevent that. Virginia blew a puff of air on my pussy, causing me to moan again. Locking eyes with me, she leaned in and licked me from perineum to clit in one long slow motion. The sensation of the rough surface of her tongue running over my lips made me moan and thrust my hips once again. When her tongue reached my clit, she flicked it, making me jerk, as she pulled her tongue covered with my juices into her mouth.

The delight I saw on Virginia's face as she tasted me made my heart flutter. She smiled at me and said, "God, Alex, you taste delicious!" I answered with a moan and brought my heels down on her back, urging her to go back down and lick me again. She kindly did so, making me moan again as my grip on the headboard made my fingers ache.

Virginia then locked her mouth over my pussy. She shoved her tongue between my lips and into my hole, swirling around the edges. I keened my pleasure as I tried desperately not to let everyone in the hotel know what was going on in our room. My hands flew down to the back of Virginia's head to push it into my pussy as I thrust my hips up against her face, my heels digging into her back.

Suddenly, my orgasm broke over me, and I started spasming, my thighs and core twitching as I rode out my orgasm. I was gasping, "Oh my god!" over and over as Virginia continued attacking my pussy. As I felt my orgasm peak and start to subside, Virginia sucked my clit into her mouth. She sucked, licked, and nipped it, making me crash into an even bigger orgasm as my whole body spasmed. I couldn't get enough air in my lungs, and my vision started blacking out at the edges from lack of oxygen. My pussy spasmed and ejaculated yet again as I faded into black. The last thing I remember seeing is Virginia's sapphire blue eyes...

Eventually, reality came back, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Virginia's face hovering over mine with a concerned look. I tried to tell her I was okay, but I couldn't get the words to form. I was so blissed out from that incredible orgasm. I'm sure my mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Are you okay?" Virginia asked. "I've never had anyone pass out like that before."

After a minute, I was finally able to form words and said, "Oh, god, Virginia."

I reached up, cupped Virginia's face with my hands, and pulled her into a kiss. After a few seconds, I broke the kiss and said, "I'm sorry I worried you. What you did to me was incredible. I've never passed out like that before."

Virginia's concerned look morphed into a predatory gleam as she said, "I love how your body reacts to what I do."

"I love it too. Now, I want to taste you," I said as I wrapped my arms around Virginia. I rolled over so I was on top, looking down into her beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

I started with Virginia's lips. From there, I moved to her earlobe, sucking it into my mouth to lick and nip. I then moved to her neck, finding the spots she reacted to and lavishing my attention on them. I loved eliciting moans and gasps from her as I made my way down onto her throat and then to her clavicle. I moved across her shoulder until I reached the tender spot just before going under her arm.

Virginia obligingly raised her arm above her head as I ran my tongue along her armpit, feeling the stubble of her hair on my tongue. I could feel the ripples running through Virginia's rib muscles as I did so; her moans were music to my ears. I repeated the same thing under her other arm before moving to her breasts.

I wanted her hard nipples in my mouth so bad. I managed to restrain myself enough to suck, lick, and nip under, over, and around her breasts, working in a spiral motion until I finally reached her right nipple. Virginia arched her back, trying to force her nipple in my mouth, but I pulled my lips away, denying her what she wanted ... what I wanted.

Locking eyes with Virginia, I opened my mouth. I moved in to suck as much of her breast in my mouth as would fit. I lashed her nipple with my tongue as I suckled her breast, nipping her as my tongue swirled around her nipple. I felt the pebbled surface of her areola with the tip of my tongue. Virginia groaned, "Oh, god, Alex, that feels so good!"

I pulled my head back, pulling her breast out until it slipped out of my mouth with a loud pop and snapped back into position. I repeated that with her left breast, eliciting another groan from Virginia. I spent the next few minutes sucking, licking, and nipping her nipples, seeing if I could get the same response from Virginia that she got from doing that to me. I didn't. Maybe I was doing it wrong, or perhaps, her breasts weren't as sensitive as mine. I know she enjoyed the hell out of it, moaning and gasping as I had my way with her nipples.

I slid down her body, her legs spreading wide to give me access as I sucked, licked, and nipped my way down her core. I spent some time ravaging her divot, enjoying the ripples running through her abdominals from the stimulation. I worked my way down to her treasure, nuzzling along the crease between her thighs and core until I reached her inner thighs. Placing my hands on her legs to spread them, I hovered over her engorged pussy. I avoided contact as Virginia thrust her hips, examining the intricate folds of her lips, glistening with her juices. I sucked in a big breath through my nose, closing my eyes as I enjoyed her scent of arousal. "Oh, god, Virginia," I murmured, not wanting this to ever end.

I looked up at Virginia's face, seeing the look of arousal and desire on her face. I locked eyes with her and slowly lowered my face until my lips met hers. When I did, she jerked, causing my nose to bump her enlarged clit, causing her to gasp out an "Oh, god!" I pulled my head back before extending my tongue. I licked her from the perineum to just below her clit with the flat of my tongue. Retracting my tongue, I tasted her, and it was absolutely delicious. Her tangy juices were incredible, and I closed my eyes as I savored them.

My eyes snapped open, and in one rapid motion, I latched my open mouth over her pussy and thrust my curled tongue into her as far as I could. I plundered her hole, swirling my tongue all around, attempting to stimulate every nerve she had. Virginia's hands flew to the back of my head as she tried to mash my face into her pussy.

Virginia started rolling her hips, attempting to get my tongue even further into her. I could see the little furrows between her eyes as she became even more aroused. I could feel her thighs trembling as I plundered her treasure with my tongue. My nose kept bumping her clit each time she rolled her hips, eliciting another gasped "Oh, god!" from Virginia.

As her heels came down on my shoulder blades and her humping became more frantic, Virginia suddenly gasped in a huge breath. She held it for a moment and started keening as she dove into the abyss of her orgasm.

I redoubled my efforts, thrusting my tongue in and out as fast as I could, the walls of her hole spasming as they tried to close on my tongue. As she had done to me, when I felt that she had peaked and was starting to come down, I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth, tonguing and nipping it.

Virginia's head flew up, her piercing glance clouding with desire as she gasped again and experienced an even bigger orgasm, her entire body spasming. Her hips jerked each time my teeth scraped her sensitive nub. She gasped loudly, "Oh, god!" over and over. I held her at her peak as long as I could until she started fading, so I relented and let her come down until her eyes closed. Her grip on my head relaxed, and her heels stopped pressing into my back. A small gush of her juices flooded out of her pussy, and I licked up every drop, enjoying the taste of her quim.

Virginia didn't completely pass out as I did. She was relaxed, though, as I worked my way back up her body until I could kiss her luscious lips. We both sighed as we wrapped our arms around each other and snuggled. After a bit, she turned her back to me, and we spooned as we fell into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued...