Thumball County Neighbor

Story Info
When a country boy moves in to the city.
1.5k words
4.42
7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

"Sorry" I heard as I felt someone bump in to me. It seems we were moving in at the same time.

"No problem" I said turning around to see the cutest guy ever. Him with a tall guy with a big goofy smile, small belly under his t shirt and basketball shorts which weren't good at hiding his dick since it was sticking straight out.

He smiled and walked in to his apartment. Looks like we were moving in the same day right across the hallway from each other.

I walked out to my car for another load and watches him drive off in his car. I noted the county listed on his tag. I know it well. It was a county known for it backwards thinking and, in the gay community, seriously hot country boys. I wonder why he's moving to the city?

A few nights later we both ran in to each other again. "Hi. I'm Danny" I offered.

"Brandon" he said with his goofy smile. "Guess we will be neighbors" he said.

"Yeah" I replied. "Big plans tonight?" I asked. It was Friday after all.

"No. Still setting things up" he replied.

"Still?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't know anyone here so it's taking me some time" he said, looking me up and down.

"Well, if ya need some help tonight, I'm free too!" I suggested.

"Sure!" he said through a big goofy grin. "I have some errands to run but say, eight o'clock?"

"I'll be here" I replied.

Eight rolled around and I knocked on his door. He opened it and he was wearing shorts and a nice polo; nicer than one would expect to unpack boxes. Seeing his stubble and hairy legs I expected a hairy chest but a quick scan of his open polo shirt revealed a smooth chest.

"Come on in Danny!" he said. I stepped in. "I brought some beer. Hope you like it" I said presenting the drinks. "I'm a beer guy so you can't really go wrong" he said. Luckily I didn't want to cheap out and bought a decent label.

"So, where do we want to star?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"I've been working on this" he said pointing to some crazy IKEA table-thing. I cringed being familiar with IKEA stuff but bent down and got started.

We talked, and cursed, while putting things together. He said he was twenty eight (but he looked younger), working at a local law firm as some type of assistant and is new to the area.

After a few hours, everything was together so we sat down on the sofa and turned in the tv. "You mind if I change in to something more comfortable?" he asked.

"It's your place" I said taking a swig of beer. He returned wearing black basketball shorts and a tank top. He plopped down next to me.

"So now what, neighbor? he asked.

My mind broiled as I looked in to his green eyes. I wondered what he was contemplating.

"Well, I don't live far so I can stay up later than normal" I answered with a smile. "Movie? More beer?" I offered.

He sat back and I noticed he was hard. "I was thinking of something else entirely" he said with a sigh.

"I can see that" I said looking down at his cock, as it bounced periodically.

I reached out and grabbed his dick. Not the biggest dick I've seen personally but still not small. I squeezed its base through his shorts, it throbbed with pleasure.

I stood up and removed my shirt. He smiled and his eyes widened. "Nice man" he said. I enjoy compliments but prefer sucking cock more.

I bent down and pulled off his shorts. His dick sprung back and slapped his belly hard. He leaned up and removed his shirt. His belly was fuzzy, which I liked. And his chest was smooth except for a small area in the middle and around his nipples. He leaned back, his cock arched up nestled in his belly hair.

I knelt down between his runner's muscles legs. His leg hair was softer than I expected. He parted his legs, his thigh muscles tensing up and I grabbed his shaven balls. They were quite ample.

I ran my hands around his balls to the base of his cock. While his balls were shaven smooth, his pubes were thick and lightly trimmed. And they were soft as well, which I enjoyed.

His cut cock throbbed with each heart beat causing its plump head to pulsate like it was breathing. I ran my left hand up his belly to his chest hair patch as I looked him in the eye.

I wrapped my tongue around the head of his dick. He tilted his head back shoving his cock deeper in to my mouth. I pushed down until my nose tickled from his pubes and my chin separated his one giant but sack in to two globes.

He grabbed my head and started thrusting himself in to my mouth. I slurped him with pleasure while I reached down and removed my own shorts. My cock had been hard for a while begging to be set free. I stroked down from my head smearing my pre-cum down to its substantial base, making my own lube like I normally do.

"Damn Danny. You're good at this. Fucking amazing!" he cried as he continued to face fuck me. "Can't believe my neighbor sucks cock this good!" he said.

I pushed his hands off my head and cupped his balls, my finger seeking his hole. When I found it he moaned.

"Fuck yeah man" he said. I reached down and got some pre-cum, lubed up my finger and made my way back to his hole while I bobbed on his cock. I slid a finger slightly in his hole as he sucked air in through his teeth.

"What are you doing!" he asked as I pushed my finger in deeper. Before he could protest much more I buried my finger Knick deep in his hole. His whole body jerked then immediately relaxed.

I finger fucked him while I sucked his cock, my free hand on my own cock. I timed my finger fucking with my dick sucking: when I went down on him my finger went in him. When I pulled back from his dick I pulled out from his hole. It takes practice but when done properly most guys enjoy it.

And he did as well. Soon, his balls pulled up and he started stiffening up his body and squeezing the sofa cushions. I knew he was close so I picked up my stroking as well.

I felt his dick twitch and he grabbed two hand fulls of my hair and forced me down on him, his dick head on the back of my throat. He screamed pulling my hair as he came

In my mouth. It wasn't a lot of cum but it was a few hard shots. I felt molten hot ball juice blasting in my mouth for a couple of squirts.

I rolled my tongue around his cock, slathering it with his salty cum. He pushed me off and pulled me to my feet before he could catch his breath. He grabbed my cock and pointed it towards his face and started jerking me.

"Shoot me with that big dick!" he yelled.

I still had his cum in my mouth as I unloaded my load on his chest. I had just jacked off a day prior so I didn't have the force he had, but when I suck cock I get turned on more which causes me to cum more. And I did. I shot his chin once then coated his chest with white cum. I held his cum in my mouth savouring it's salty taste while I blasted my cream on his smooth chest.

I stepped back as I swallowed his cum looking at him now kneeling on the floor. I watched my cum slowly run down his chest and mat his little patch of chest hair.

"Fuck Danny. That was hot!" he said wiping my cum from his chin in to his chest. He smeared it around until his chest glistened with my semen.

"I never thought I'd have a neighbor like you" I said still tasting his cum in my mouth.

He leaned over and grabbed my still hard cock and licked the dripping cum from its hole.

"That's one nice cock ya' got there neighbor" he said. He held up my cock and kissed my hairy balls. "And those balls? Damn man" he said. "We might need to do this more often. You be in to fucking my ass?" he asked.

"Absolutely" I said.

"Good. I've never been fuck so I'll need time to get that in to me" he said shaking my softening cock. "But I'm willing if you are" he said.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked with a smile.

"You I hope" he said.

"I'll see you tomorrow night" I said pulling up my shorts.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers