All Comments on 'THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 01'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 2 years ago

Rashida is one of my favourite characters, I like her relationships with the MC, it's always fun to read.

The sex scene was hot-hot, I hope there will be more. 'm looking forward to your next chapter.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

It's always a party when Rashida is involved, a wild party that may have physical consequences shortly after but fun nonetheless. I wonder if she's got ptsd from Renee, she seemed pretty scared of a retaliation prank from the MC. Her former bestie did NOT pull many punches when she felt wronged or insulted, but Rashida should know that he isn't like that.. working alone.

Looks like the mc is dealing with a touch of depression though, I don't remember reading about that during Phoebe's recent story. I wonder how he'll work through that, there are just some things that an insane amount of kinky exhibitionist sex with EXTRA THICC ladies can't fix.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

New chapter out tomorrow

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Creeperclaw

The MC went dark for about 5 months in the last story with Phoebe. I think that was the first signs eluding to his depression.

Although this was a fun story but the PTSD is real with Rashida. Cutting this short 2nd chapter is posted. Going to read it now.

Mondotoken thanks for the gift you dropped.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

Anything Rashida has my attention. 😄This was light and fun and interesting. I'm jealous though about her working in a barber shop with men. They should not trespass or I'll write myself into the story and do some 3 piece grilling on behalf of the OC. 😄

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 2 years ago

"mondotokenabout 6 hours agoAuthor

New chapter out tomorrow"

Yes...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous