THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't matter, she's probably putting me on blast as we speak and you know what? I don't give a fuck, not one bit. You know that shit happened to me before two times over; just another in a long line of shit sandwiches I have to eat."

"You got a job today." I offered rolling up the magazine in one hand.

"Because of my ass." She countered getting a bop on the head from me. Her brow furrowed not fooling or threatening me in the least. I tapped the side of her leg until she allowed me to sit on the edge of her bed.

"You used to run the salon a lot back in the day; don't you have any faith in yourself Rashida?"

"That was literally my second job; I used to work at a burger joint but all that harassment was getting on my nerves, so I quit that mess and started camming. A little bit at first, but then using my "assets" to pay some bills until you know who popped up. Turns out I'm not as smart as I thought cause she was in my pockets the whole time. Might as well have walked the stroll looking in car windows."

"Alright I'll do it." I said without looking at her face.

"Do what?"

"Make you a boss bitch." The incredulous look on her face struck me odd before she relaxed chuckling to herself.

"I guess you think you some kinda genie just gonna snap your fingers and change shit up for me for nothing in return."

"Who told you that?"

I half turned unceremoniously grabbing two handfuls of Rashida's smocked peplum top yanking it down exposing her bare lemon sized breasts. There was this sort of muted shriek as she caught herself almost covering up with hands on her tits. She took a deep breath instead resting her palms on her abdomen instead.

The sarcastic look on her face made me smile as I fondled her enhanced boobs paying attention to the erect nipples.

"Hey I gotta be me and ask; why didn't you get them bigger?"

"Plausible deniability nigga?"

"Huh?"

"They tried to talk me into getting some big ass D-cups, but I knew it would look like shit. I didn't want nothing taking away from the ass, you know? Didn't wanna become a side show. Real talk, I looked at chipmunk and you know who, then decided I was gonna be right in the middle."

"You regret it?"

Rashida stared at me pointedly rolling her eyes looking away at a wall too close for comfort at her right side. I noticed a crayon drawn portrait of my muse done by little Daisy Kelly. She'd used only a black crayon obviously trolling her sometimes caretaker. I got her attention when I stood up removing my clothing revealing the burgeoning erection that had never abated.

"You know what your problem is?"

"WHAT?!"

"You look like a queen but you think like a chambermaid Rashida. So, I tell you what; I'm gonna take this cup of melted ice cream dip my wick in it and feed it to you until I'm ready to bust. Then you're gonna squeeze those cute titties around my cock while I fuck them until I jizz all over your face. Then guess what's gonna happen after that?"

"You're gonna fuck the shit out of me." Rashida deadpanned rolling her eyes again.

"BINGO!"

I spooned some more of the leftover ice cream into her mouth quieting her a bit before dropping a fast melting dollop on her sternum between those artificially pert breasts. A shudder ran through her body elicited by the cold and the tip of my tongue.

A few more drops saw me tracing an invisible line up the underside of her chin to her lips. Rashida Sikes was one hell of a kisser instinctively knowing when to turn her cheek so that I could lick them before lapping at the side of her neck. Her hand was wrapped around my cock noncommittal sort of ceremonial.

"I want something sweet to suck on." She cooed as I sucked and nibbled on the little raspberry nubs topping her breasts. I covered both of her nipples with the cream licking and vacuum sucking them clean before standing up.

I drew a blank for a second before taking the plunge actually dunking the upper half of my cock into the cup.

My homemade "dessert" found a home between her plush lips as her cheeks inverted hard with a whine inducing suction. We repeated this a few more times as she got comfortable letting the back of her hands rest on the pillow framing the sides of her head.

There was no talking as I climbed up into her bed squatting at the bottom of her chin. My palms were flattened against the wall over her while my feet were firmly planted under her arm pits. This allowed me to feed my hardened length directly into her mouth.

Her pursed lips felt heavenly around me while her throaty moans and audible humming added to the atmosphere. I found myself losing it working my hips towards her face taking her gullet with authority. Rashida added just that more suction on every outward stroke.

It became this sexually obscene game of tug of war until I managed to draw my penis from her saliva glistened lips with an audible pop. By this time I was sporting a fleshy steel rod pointed directly at her face.

Rashida lowered her hands carefully cupping and pushing her tits together.

Although Rashida was modest with her enhancements, my prick fit snuggly in her cleavage. She knew enough to interlock her fingers over the top of my unit as I humped along her breastbone agonizingly slow. Rashida always seemed to have some permutation of an aggrieved look on her narrow face.

This made the proceedings exceedingly hot as my balls slid along the upper portion of her belly driving my cock between her breasts. I was already halfway there and Rashida didn't help matters any by letting her tongue hang out flapped over her chin.

"Cumming." I huffed as my inner thighs seized up feeling as if someone had stuck acupuncture needles into them.

A wad of cum shot perfectly up the center of her tongue, but several wild bursts followed as I found it hard to draw my hips backward. A deluge of watery semen ran down her breastbone pooling in her neck. Rashida tightened her grip letting me hump out some more. Both of us were surprised when I was able to wet up her spongy boobs until they were properly glazed over.

"Let me clean it for you daddy; then stuff it inside." The lower half of her face was a mess of watery spunk which should have earned me a loud verbal dress down, but she looked, oddly complacent.

Rashida made good on her word sucking me clean, even directing me to use my prick to squeegee the rest of the mess inside her mouth. This continued for a while before I got hard again stuffing her puffy cunt full. I went balls deep but didn't move as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey I got a uhm, confession to make." Rashida admitted making the hair stand up on the back of my head.

"Uh, you do?" My expression gave away my fear earning me a playful slap to the noggin.

"Not that fool; uhm, well I was kinda thinking about you today. Uh, about how you've been with so many girls and shit. It got me to wondering where I stood if you know what I mean? All day when I was cutting hair down at that barber shop there were gangs of niggas trying to come at me like I was a once in a lifetime thing. I realized I'm used to that simp shit; have been for most of my life. But you, well I don't know anything. I don't know where I stand with you even though you can't keep your hands off my butt. Don't know if I'm number one with a bullet or an honorable mention."

"You want me to tell you, right?"

"I came in tonight already knowing that I was gonna try to really put it on you, but then Jaquan had to show up and disturb my flow. That shit pissed me off because I fucked that jerk too and he stay racking up wins. I bet you're gonna fuck Takisha too."

"I ain't gonna do that."

"Really?"

"Yeah he made me promise not to." I earned myself a real slap to the cheek with that thoughtless answer but didn't react other than pushing my cock even deeper inside her confines.

"Hey let's stay like this all night, I mean I want you to stay inside me even when we sleep. It's okay. I've got protection in my arm so you know I ain't trying nothing. Uhm, I want you as close to me as possible."

"Sure." Rashida reached over hitting the light switch plunging her little cubby hole into darkness.

We made slow sensual love until we drifted off.

***********************************************************************************************************

"WAKE-UP!!!"

Both of us were violently snatched from a deep slumber as ice cold water hit us collectively in the face. We were doused completely still connected by our private parts finding Jaquan standing in Rashida's open doorway with a small plastic bucket which obviously belonged to his toddler daughter. It had a Barbie decal on its surface.

Rashida and I stared back with water dripping from our faces, upper halves drenched along with the bedding.

"It's damn near eleven in the morning; get yall ass up." He was busting up quickly running out of the adjacent bedroom leaving us to process as I glanced down at Rashida underneath my body.

"Good morning Rashida."

"Hey daddy." She wiped some water out of her face as I noticed a tiny pool on the pillow beneath her head.

"My cousin is corny as fuck."

"Yeah, kinda picked up on that; so make sure you uh, plow the stuffing out of Takisha."

"Nah, I promised I wouldn't."

"Well, I don't mind a quickie myself before I have to get to the job." Rashida replied sheepishly. I couldn't explain it, but the ice cold water splashed on us had a reinvigorating effect on my tumescence. I was rock hard.

I took advantage of her opened door getting out of the bed wiping the water from my face as Rashida slid off the edge of her mattress turning her donk in my direction.

I grabbed greedy handfuls of her luscious hips driving my prick home beating out her back for a good ten minutes before glazing her shuddering cheeks perfectly. Rashida gave me a light peck on the lips and a tug downstairs walking to the bathroom leaving me behind in the bedroom.

"DADDY COME HERE!!" I was pulling my jeans up when she yelled. I hurried into the living room.

"Yeah, this nigga corny as fuck."

The couch was gone leaving nothing behind but a light film of dust on the hardwood floor matching the approximate size of the missing piece of furniture. Rashida looked horrified, but I was unbothered as Jaquan walked into the house slamming the heavy screen door behind himself.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING COUCH JAQUAN?!!" He stopped at the top step doing a double take at Rashida's query.

"Check your tone."

"Jaquan, where's the fucking couch?"

"I got rid of it; uh, it's in the backyard and that's where it's gonna stay until I get somebody to come pick it up." He explained ruefully. Rashida scoffed disappearing into the bathroom with a loud slam of the door leaving us alone.

"This is about last night, right?" He folded his big jacked arms across his chest cupping his chin like he was in deep thought for a few seconds, then guffawed like some braying mule in my face.

"AH HA, I STOLE YOUR MOJO CUZ!!"

"What?" He hunched over laughing in my face, but it felt kind of low key threatening.

"Ever since you bust your first nut on that couch, the energy in my house has been hella different! You stayed fucking bitches on that couch infusing it with your energy and stuff cuz! You see, this is my crib and it's got my energy, my mojo everywhere!! My uh, psychic energy!! Takisha told me they call that shit, uh CHI!!..you heard of that, right?"

"You're an idiot; besides I only slept with like three women on there. Heck, if we're talking about number of times factoring in Yoli, I guess you have a case bruh. We probably did it a few hundred times on there nigga!" I started laughing in his face.

"Takisha's really into this spiritual stuff and she put me on last night."

"So you fucked her for the first time last night, right?"

"That's none of your business fool; I got a brand new sofa coming this afternoon too!"

"Seems kind of excessive."

"BUT NECESSARY!!" Jaquan added.

"So, you buying a new bed too, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"Yoli, and uh Rashida; probably did it damn near a thousand times in there homie. Your shit like a hooker motel back there bruh!!" I was laughing at a steady clip while my cousin looked as if his head would explode.

Rashida walked out of the bathroom in her birthday suit with a bonnet on toweling off her bionic curves in time to hear me burn Jaquan. She was laughing her ass off too.

"DAMN CUZ, NOW WE GOTTA GO DOWNTOWN AND PICK UP A NEW MATTRESS TOO!!" Jaquan lamented.

"No nigga, you gotta get your own brother; I like the current model just fine." He snatched my arm shaking me like I weighed nothing for a few seconds, then relented visibly aggravated.

"Alright you stay your ass here until my new shit arrive; you done lost your bedroom privileges cuz. I catch you in there WITH ANYBODY, YOU'RE GETTING A TWO PIECE MAN!! I'm gonna KNOCK YOU OUT AGAIN!!"

His big ham sized fist inches away from my chin didn't faze me in the least as I looked over at Rashida's fetching nudity. She was rubbing her front, chest down to her bare muff. I couldn't help but notices a healthy jiggle of her boobs as she glanced at both of us grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Hey Jaquan, you wouldn't mind if uh, I got a little farewell fuck in there while you're out, right?" He looked between Rashida's grinning countenance and my admittedly sketchy face as I shrugged smiling nervously.

"HELL-NALL BRUH!! AS A MATTER OF FACT I'M GONNA WAIT RIGHT HERE UNTIL SHE GO TO WORK!!"

"You guys crazy; sorry daddy I'm running a little behind schedule anyway." Rashida casually strolled towards her room giving us the full delectable Monty. I turned around finding his finger in my face.

"MY NEW COUCH SHOULD BE HERE IN A HOUR OR TWO!! DON'T SIT YOUR ASS ON IT EITHER!!" My cousin's aggression was off the charts, but I just stood there with my hands in my pockets bare chested.

"You are so rude." Jaquan backed off still pointing before leaving with a loud slam of the heavy storm door that left a lingering echo.

"He gone?" Rashida poked her head out biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah."

"You wanna hit five minutes on his shit." Both of us manifested dual sly smiles as she leaned into the corridor doorway wearing nothing but an industrial white brassiere tightly fitted to her bust. Visually speaking Rashida Sikes was always a whole snack.

"OH NO YOU FUCKERS DON'T!!" Jaquan reappeared foiling our nefarious plot to defile his bed one more time before it was junked. He stepped up into the living room walking right by me stopping in front of Rashida.

"Hey man you ain't gonna use it no more." I reasoned.

"PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON RASHIDA!!" Jaquan swatted her butt making it jiggle and wobble as she ran giggling into the bedroom slamming the door.

"You're hella rude." He had the nerve to post up in front of the closed bedroom door arms folded, silent until she reappeared again.

Rashida was wearing this yellow collared plus sized playsuit with vertical grey stripes and some yellow wedge heeled sandals. It was a one piece affair short enough that a bit of cheekage was tantalizingly in view. The fucking thing looked painted onto her body. Rashida knew what she was doing with a knowing smile.

"Sorry daddy." She gave my cheek a pinch.

"JAQUAN PLEASE!!" I was fit to be tied, but he roughly shoved me aside separating us.

"THE FURNITURE GUYS SHOULD BE HERE IN A LITTLE WHILE; DO WHAT I TOLD YOU!!" He barked escorting Rashida down the short steps in custody of her bicep. She glanced back wholly amused at our interaction as Jaquan opened that heavy screen door ushering her outside.

The heavy THX leveled slamming of the door followed leaving me alone in the house.

Left to my own devices, I was obliged to get cleaned up taking a especially long shower pondering what I'd learned from Rashida Sikes during the night. I was deathly afraid she might declare romantic feelings for me or something.

I wasn't in a good place to even remotely consider something like that as I lathered up chuckling to myself thinking of her desire for a ranking. Back in my High school days girls like her wouldn't have given me a second look much less talked to me about anything other than doing their homework. I was staunchly friend zone material.

Giving my Father's current girlfriend Erica Walton credit for my "coming out" party would be a lie all things considered. These days I would place the blame on my cousin Jaquan and my own mother for sending me to his home to be "baby sat" while she went on a vacation with her boyfriend.

Her decision ironically put me on the path to becoming a declared part time pornographer with a shadow stable of delectable beauties. I personally found others thoughts of my peculiar situation humorous. I was the end result of somebody's long game that got out of hand.

"I wonder."

I got out of the shower donning some sweats and deciding on a vintage tee picked to irk my cousin upon his return. It was an off white cotton affair with an old 70's movie design on the chest. I'm sure Jaquan would appreciate "The Mack" emblazoned across my chest pimp, hoes and garish logo inset.

True to his word, the former black leather couch was resting against the high fence he shared with a neighbor. My cousin had gone one step further even hosing it down in his brief bout of insanity.

"You're a goddam idiot." I went back inside pulling some chairs from the dining room table's opposite side to sit on before helping myself to a bowl of cereal and an orange.

I was determined to get some decent gaming done before I had to return to work. Rashida Sikes was getting work put in tonight even if we had to go back to my rented flat.

Three bites and a few oranges into my breakfast, the furniture store showed up banging on the still open heavy screen door. I got a chuckle watching the guys unpack and assemble what basically amounted to a boring, drab looking grey futon couch. I wondered if Jaquan knew it was actually a sofa bed when he bought it as my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered as the furniture guys finished up.

"Dear heart, you really haven't been taking my calls as of late." Zoya's voice made me cringe. I'd been avoiding her since Vicky Stone's funeral.

"So you didn't get the message, huh?"

"Don't master; I've been somewhat in limbo and dire need since our last get together."

"Told you not to CALL ME THAT SHIT!" I accidentally caught the attention of the furniture guys but waved them off turning my back.

"A thousand apologies, but you never gave me a sufficient honorific to address you by darling. I need some attention; as you are well aware I haven't engaged in any sort of sexual recreation since that scintillating time we hooked up in the stacks. Steven's been exceptionally cross with me as of late; He's even scheduled a rather forced sabbatical for me."

"What's that got to do with me?"

"I was hoping... I don't suppose you could make some time for me? I'm dying for a good fucking shag dear heart."

I was eyeing my cousin's new couch as I signed the paperwork seeing the workers out. Zoya would look good getting her back blown out on Jaquan's new couch. The thought brought a smile to my face as I got a surprise at the screen door.

"I'll think about it." I hung up in her face before she could say another word.

"Aren't you, gonna ask me inside?"

Takisha was standing in the doorway to my cousin's house smiling at me.

I pulled the heavy screen door open letting her inside following her with my eyes. The facial comparison to Chloe Bailey was strong in this twentysomething with a long lean body. She was wearing this off the shoulder dancer's tee leaving her bikini ready belly on display, navel piercing notwithstanding.

"Jaquan's out, but he'll be back a little later."