THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 02

Story Info
“What Yall Looking At?”
8.7k words
4.82
3.4k
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Who are you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that miss?"

I let myself into Jaquan's house with my keys finding a woman sitting there on my couch which was now draped with some sort of blanket like covering.

She was this odd looking tall sister with a face reminiscent of Chloe Bailey wearing a strapless ruffled tube top and some low rise leggings with a blue swirly print. Her feet were covered in open toes spiked heels. Before I could make a further assessment Jaquan's head appeared in the adjacent corridor. He was looking at me with a very familiar expression.

"HEY MAN, COME IN HERE FOR A MINUTE!!" Yeah, he was in full alpha male mode.

"Oh Jaquan, who is this; your brother?"

"Nah, he ain't nobody. GET IN HERE BRUH!!" There was no room for discussion, so I trudged across the living room in front of this new lady of my cousin Jaquan. She definitely fit his type but was nowhere near the best I'd seen with Jaquan.

"HEY MAN!!" Jaquan palmed the back of my head snatching me into his bedroom with a loud slam of the door.

"Look cuz, you gonna stay in here until I finish getting ready." He ordered in a semi-hushed tone hand still on the knob. He'd purposely ushered me inside so his body was between me and the door.

"Why?"

"You KNOW why!" He looked serious making me smirk as I got his meaning.

"Aw come on man; you know that wasn't my fault, and you fucked Yoli anyway." It was kind of funny getting used to my own rebranded reputation after all we'd been through together. I was reminded of Rashida's reaction when she thought I might be irritated at her.

"Just stay in here." Jaquan was shirtless rubbing his chiseled torso with some body oil which made things kind of weird.

"Are you at least gonna tell me her name?"

"NO!"

"Come on, you can't hold that shit against me; I got picked just to make you angry and I only fucked Akemi because she kept coming around here talking trash. I mean, uhm yeah she had a tight round bubble back there, but hell Jaquan you guys were broken up already man."

"We weren't broken up nothing negro, and she told me you got in her back door too."

"She TOLD ME to do that shit Jaquan; did she tell you she was trying to turn me out too, huh fool?"

"Man shut up."

"What's her name?"

"I-AIN'T TELLING-YOU CUZ!!" Jaquan blurted out making me snicker as his date suddenly knocked on the bedroom door. I had a funny idea attempting to take my shirt off too, but my cousins big ham sized fist convinced me otherwise about that potential prank. He opened the door finding his tall slim thick friend sort of leaning against the door.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just getting ready." Jaquan explained with a dumb look on his face while she gazed between him and my face respectively.

"What you guys having a secret meeting in here or something?" She questioned with a side eye that rested on me exclusively.

I waved at her smiling as Jaquan slapped that hand down like he was blocking a shot.

"I'll be right out, go sit on the couch." I couldn't believe it but my thirtysomething cousin blocked her view of me with his own body.

His date seemed to find this funny as well chuckling as he stole a wet kiss from her pressed against his bedroom door. I squatted down looking between his legs catching a fleeting glimpse of her turning and walking back into the living room. She had a nice longish spoon shaped butt.

"Don't keep me waiting." She replied playfully.

"WE WON'T!" I yelled out loud still squatting down on the floor.

"GET YOUR BUTT UP OFF THAT FLOOR!!" Before I could move, he reached down grabbing my armpits yanking me up into the air above him like I weighed little to nothing. My head nearly bumped the top of the ceiling. I was thankful the ceiling fan wasn't on looking down at my cousin's face.

"Are we really doing this bruh?" Jaquan remembered himself lowering me to the floor.

"Hey man, we cool, right?"

"Of course, we're family Jaquan."

"Then promise."

"Promise what?"

"Promise you ain't gonna fuck my "friend" out there; just promise you ain't gonna tap that, okay?" I started giggling not believing my ears.

"Are you serious?" I shrugged at the unbelievable request from my cousin, lifetime hall of famer ladies man and serial cheater. Jaquan looked deadly serious towering over me with arms folded across his chest.

"Yeah, just put your hand over your heart and say uh, "I promise I won't fuck your lady" okay cuz? I gotta be honest with you man; before we hung out together, I never knew how sneaky you were. Man you done ran up in a bunch of females on the sly; so just promise, okay?"

"Man, are you serious?!! Your rap sheet can go around the fucking block two times over!" Before I could say more, his hand covered my mouth until I quieted down. I took umbrage with the black ass pot calling my kettle black.

"Promise."

"Okay I promise I won't fuck your friend out there."

"Cool." I was further insulted as he took an audible deep breath.

"What's her name?" Jaquan raised a brow.

"I'm not telling you."

"Serious?"

"Yup, stay in here until we gone too, bruh." I nodded having a seat on his bed tired of the nonsense and his misplaced hypervigilance.

All of the instances of me sleeping with "his women" were incidental. I only made the promise to quell the bullshit remembering how his former girlfriend Akemi thought she was "turning me out" in order to get information she ultimately found out she didn't want.

I heard through Jaquan that she was now exclusively dating white guys after the experience. I heard the loud slamming of the heavy screen door meaning it was safe to come out. The mystery woman's perfume lingered in the air. I booted up my gaming PC settling down for a casual evening of bootleg Street Fighter.

It didn't take long for me to get into a groove again mentally multi-tasking as I played my game. Rashida Sikes was now gonna be making money hand over fist, but I wasn't satisfied. There was always the possibility that she would somehow self-sabotage the bag either directly or inadvertently.

I got out my phone looking up that job she was initially trying to get using the address finding something that piqued my interest. Ms. Sikes was going on a come up trip whether she liked it or not. She was already popular on my site and the original, but I wanted her to blow up.

"I'M HOME!!" Her ears must have been ringing as the heavy door slammed signaling her arrival home since we last saw one another. Rashida appeared at the top of the short stairwell bag hanging wearily from her shoulder.

"How'd it go; did you have fun? More importantly, are there any simps lurking around Jaquan's front yard?"

"No, and uh, no fool; man, I never stopped cutting hair even after you broke out on me." I wasn't looking at her as she trudged to the table putting her satchel bag on top of it.

"Well, I won the bet, didn't I?"

"Yeah daddy; you got me beat again despite myself. For your information I'm only using the front chair at the barber shop every other day like Monday, Wednesday, and fucking Friday. It was so crazy I needed an escort to my car and shit." She was fishing around in her bag tossing out various odds and ends as I glanced over chuckling.

"What?"

"Take three steps backward." She did as I said looking apprehensive then angry when I peeled a homemade decal off of her monster butt. It was bravely stuck to her skintight back pocket with the artist's name, email and number scribbled on it. Rashida snatched the decal out of my hand glaring at it.

"Little bitch; next time I see that boy, he's getting these hands!"

"Who?"

"Some punk brought in by this hood rat; told me he was a pimp when he slapped this thing on my butt. If I knew he was doing that shit, I would've tossed his monkey ass outta that front window."

"Now don't get fired after I went through all that shit getting you that job."

"What're you talking about? This got me the job, fool!" Rashida brought her hand down slapping the cheek closest to my head.

"But your skill is gonna keep that job until you're ready to blow up."

"Blow up?"

"Yeah, I'm just getting started baby; you're getting the whole glow up treatment."

"You serious, aren't you?"

"Maybe, if you uhm, get me some praline ice cream."

"OH, IS THAT ALL?!!" Rashida smirked leaning against the dining room table, then turned her back to me grumbling. My internal alarm went off as I dropped the controller to the hardwood floor sitting upright.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

Rashida turned around with a carboard holder containing two tall styrofoam cups and a separate grocery bag containing the aforementioned ice cream.

"Way ahead of you daddy." I facepalmed as she chuckled taking everything into the kitchen. I heard my thick muse open and close the freezer before she returned with one cup stepping out of her sandals one foot at a time until she towered over me.

"Where's my ice cream?" Rashida sat down next to me popping the lid revealing the contents of the cup. There were two big scoops of the ice cream floating in a semi solid liquid that probably used to be the third scoop. She slapped my hand when I reached for it.

"Rub my feet a little; they hurt after standing up all day."

"REALLY?!!"

"Come on daddy, they hurt. Just a few minutes, then I'll give you some." I raised a brow begrudgingly sliding down onto the floor with a couch pillow to sit on. Rashida wasted no time planting her foot in my lap wanting service.

"Fuck."

I cradled her foot between my palms beginning with these circular motions up and down outside. Rashida didn't really react until I used my fingers in tandem before graduating to the ball of her foot caressing her sole.

This got an encouraging moan which triggered my inner servant as I tugged and paid attention to her individual toes getting into it based on the sounds she was starting to make. Rashida seemed to especially like having her toes tugged and kneaded.

"Hey goddammit!" I found her helping herself to spoonful's of my dessert. The big legged beauty thumped me in the back of my head with her free foot.

"Take care of me fool and you better hurry up because this some good ass motherfucking ice cream." She wasn't done sliding over having the audacity to trap me between her big muscular legs. The back of her right foot thumped me in the chest prodding me to handle the other foot ruefully.

"Alright, there's gonna be consequences for this."

"Yeah you're gonna fuck the shit outta me; so cry me a river and massage my fucking feet nigga." She was in more of a jovial mood as I considered the other cup of ice cream in the freezer along with that bagged half pint.

I felt like some greedy fat kid shamed enough to really put some considerable effort into massaging Rashida's feet as she chuckled. She settled down a bit as I kept it up until she had enough standing up with the top of my head between her thick thighs. I couldn't help glancing up at the crotch of her booty shorts which was the idea on Rashida's part.

"You ate my fucking ice cream, didn't you bitch?"

"Uh, hold that thought." Before I could say another word she quickly bounded into the kitchen opening the freezer. I heard the metallic clank of a spoon on the counter followed by a seconds long sound of the microwave.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY FUCKING ICE CREAM?!!"

"Chill yourself before you kill yourself fool!" Rashida yelled back as I heard her rinsing the spoon.

She walked back into the living room sans those long suffering denim booty shorts sporting the skimpiest lime colored v-string thong I'd ever seen, even on her. It looked incredible almost like it had been drawn onto her mind boggling lower half. The skimpy undergarment appeared to be a bikini bottom. The lime color contrasted delectably with her skin tone.

In short, Rashida Sikes knew what she was working with.

"Are those even panties?"

"They are now." Rashida took a seat beside me holding the styrofoam cup in her far hand with a spoon sticking out the top of it.

I was cradled close to her body before I received my reward, a semi solid treat. After being in the microwave for a few seconds, it was more of a milk shake than anything else. Rashida watched me imbibe a few handfuls before drawing my zipper down.

"What're you doing?"

"Are you kidding; I'm gonna have a little fun daddy." We exchanged glances with me shrugging it off looking at the salacious expression on her face.

I certainly wasn't gonna talk Rashida out of giving me a hand job. My semi-erect tumescence ended up in her hand quickly fattening from the heated sensation provided by her palm.

Rashida liked to add this little flick of the wrist that felt incredible. Seconds later she was unsnapping the button on my jeans exposing everything else starting to full on long stroke my length. There was a bit of curiosity buzzing at the back of my cranium, a question.

"All of those simps down there at the barber shop got you hot and bothered, huh?"

"You think?" Rashida replied glibly not even trying to hide her motivations.

She leaned more into my side really giving me that hand magic which made it hard to focus on eating my ice cream. Our sexual familiarity was always front and center but didn't hamper our overlying friendship in any way.

Rashida would occasionally mention wishing she'd gone into that storage closet instead of Mintzy some time ago, but we kept it a buck making up for lost time. These days having any sort of romantic relationship was off the table. Rashida Sikes still had a subordinate mindset underneath. I'd become the newly minted alpha in her life.

"Can I have some?"

I pushed a spoonful between her plush lips followed by two more before she leaned in hooking a stallion leg over my thigh. Her fist was wrapped around the base of my member exclusively tugging roughly away with mounting passion signified by heavy breathing.

"Give me this cup." Rashida took the styrofoam cup from my hands taking a good swig of the liquefied ice cream.

I wasn't surprised when she got down on all fours between my legs pulling my jeans to my calves, but I was surprised when the good Ms. Sikes completely throated the whole of my endowment to the base. Both of her hands cradled the root of my prick with my balls resting atop.

"OH WOW!! Didn't expect that!" The cooling sensation of the collected ice cream in her mouth in tandem with her swirling tongue, was a revelation.

Rashida managed a sneaky sounding half giggle / half gurgle putting on an absolute clinic of inspired sloppy top. I didn't know what to make of it as she made passionate love to my cock bubbly slurps and all rising up mouth slightly open so that I could see the defiled ice cream in her mouth before audibly swallowing.

She dove back in encircling the underside of my balls using her left hand in a long stroking motion towards her plush lips. Rashida was trying to make some sort of sexual statement.

Her hands came into play again shifting to the tops of my inner thighs massaging and caressing vigorously as she took me base to stem with no problem whatsoever. She added a bit of flair with a roll of her neck inching in further on all fours arching her lower back like nobody's business.

Her stupendous sixty plus inches of online fame rose high into the air like dual mountains barely jiggling as she waged that donk like a bitch in heat. Rashida's head tilted to the side allowing the head of my prick to poke the inside of her cheek in succession before she got back to work.

"DAMN BITCH YOU GONNA MAKE ME GET YOU PREGNANT TONIGHT!!" She snickered with a mouth full of dick but didn't stop.

Fingers wrapped around my shaft pressing down hard in this jerking pinching motion. The upper portion of my cock received A-List treatment with loud audible watery slurps and moans. That huge butt of hers had gone into a nuclear twerk as I felt her sucking the jizz up my shaft like she was using a straw. Rashida went harder in the paint as I got a shock.

"Cuz."

I glanced up finding my cousin and his date standing there holding bags of takeout. The unknown female had a look of euphoric shock on her face, round eyes bucked and open mouth. Jaquan had his free hand on his hip as I tapped Rashida on the top of her noggin.

"Oh fuck me." I slapped a couch pillow on the side of Rashida's head facing Jaquan and his date. My glistening business was on full display as she clutched the pillow trying to hide as she stood up.

"For Christ's sake, would you pull your pants up nigga?" Jaquan face palmed. I looked between both of their faces as I stood slowly covering and zipping up beside Rashida, pillow in front of face.

"This is exactly what it looks like; uh, we're gonna take in an early night." I proudly wrapped an arm around her shoulder turning her away from them knowing the shocked couple would get the biggest full moon of their lives.

"No shit cuz." Jaquan was doing a slow burn while his female friend chortled under her breath.

"Rashida, is that you girl?" The jig was up as my muse's shoulders stiffened up called out by Jaquan's date. She looked back still sort of holding the pillow by her head, eyes wide as plates while I found the whole thing amusing.

"Takisha?"

"Hey girl, don't sweat it none; I ain't gonna tell your boss."

"Oh you know each other, huh?"

"Yeah she's little Daisy's school teacher." My eyes had a glint in them as Jaquan looked on the verge of throwing an adult tantrum.

"Oh well isn't this nice; hi Takisha, my name is-!!" I offered my hand only to have Jaquan slap it away again wholly frustrated while Rashida slinked off into the adjacent corridor to the small room she was presently renting.

"Jaquan, that's so rude; maybe you should take me home."

"Aw this my little cousin."

"I want to go home." Takisha insisted handing him the bag of takeout she'd been holding. My cousin was left with no bargaining room as she walked down the stairs opening the heavy screen door letting herself out.

"Sorry." I offered.

"Whatever, thanks a lot." Jaquan pushed his bag into my hands following her fishing out his car keys.

I looked down into my cup then took a deep swig of the melted ice cream setting the food on the table. I glanced around letting my gaze settle on the ruffled couch. The covering was already wadded up revealing the shining leather underneath. Jaquan was definitely back to his old ways after all I'd done to level the playing field regarding his parental rights.

I found Rashida in the small room she maintained which had an entrance solely in little Daisy's living space. Originally the room belonged to my cousin with the smaller room designated for their live-in babysitter at the time. My older cousin earned his current room when he was discovered screwing the stuffing out of the later housekeeper's niece.

Both of the women moved out in the ensuing fracas, but Jaquan was well into his lothario phase. I couldn't fathom how my aunt fathomed the parade of women running in and out of his room over the years somewhat abated by the appearance of a certain baby mamma.

Rashida's room didn't have a conventional door, but a sliding sort of curtain that could be locked from either side. Basically it was a glorified closet big enough for a modest twin bed, makeup table and small bedside table, cramped confines.

Most of her clothing was sequestered away ironically in Jaquan's bedroom which had a wealth of extra closet space. I could tell her "door" wasn't locked taking the initiative to draw it back finding Rashida lying in bed pretending to read a fashion magazine.

"Hey girl, you okay?" She was laying on top of her bedding a collection of quilts.

"You're not even gonna let me fake it, huh daddy?" She replied sullenly as I sat my cup down on her table.

"What kind of friend would I be if I did Rashida? Don't worry about them, Jaquan took her home."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers