THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were rounded enough to hold the ruffled mini skirt high above these overly long well-oiled legs that ended with a perfect pair of open toed high heeled sandals. Takisha's hair was light brown with dark highlights flowing from underneath this big brimmed fisherman's hat upon her head like a crown. To me, it looked like a retarded Kangol.

"I know, he's on the far side of downtown buying a new mattress. It's in his live on Instagram; he posts just about every mundane thing going on in his life. Still has a good amount of followers, mostly female and that would be a red flag if I were actually interested."

"Brutal."

I followed her up into the living room getting a fleeting glimpse of some cheekage before she turned pressing her long lean frame into one side of the door small pocket book held with both hands in front of her model quality figure. I took my first seat on the couch making no bones about the fact that I was looking her over waiting for the obvious shoe to drop.

"So you know why I'm here?"

"I'm gonna play dumb Takisha." I responded glibly folding one leg over the other as she glanced around the room checking out my gaming pc, the bowl of cereal on the floor before settling on my face again.

"Your cousin has just under a hundred actual posts, none of them showing his cute little girl, three hundred and nine thousand followers while he's following probably a good fifty people, all women. Attractive women of course so I really wouldn't give him the time of day, but he's tall, hot, and hung like a horse. Are we understanding each other?"

"Not really?" I picked up my orange having a slice as she elaborated.

"All that and he's afraid you'll steal his women; enquiring minds wanna know, right?" She cocked her head to one side casually peering at me from under the brim of her floppy hat.

"Your expectations are too high for me; I think I'll take a pass." These cute little dimples appeared at the corner of Takisha's mouth.

"I fucked him last night so I could stick around until I got a chance to get at you."

"I'm flattered."

"You were handling Rashida like a boss last night; dare I say you impressed me as a covert alpha. Now I usually don't come out of my box like this, but you've got me so wet just thinking about how you were making her knob you off. If you're worried about size, it's okay because you're just above average. Don't you wanna try me out or is it a size thing in my court? What, my ass ain't big enough for you?"

Takisha emphasized her query suddenly doing a picture perfect pirouette which made her micro mini flow upward above her hips.

I caught a glimpse of a nice round apple butt before she was facing me again leaning casually against the living room door frame. Thoughts of Yoli filled my mind's eye for a fleeting moment as Takisha favored her purse.

"You're just fine Takisha; I'd love to twist you into a pretzel and make you squirt all over this fucking couch but I promised."

"Promised, what?"

"Promised I wouldn't try to fuck you." My answer unexpectedly made her flush and grin so much the woman bit into her bottom lip stifling what would probably be a triumphant laugh. Takisha tugged at the edge of her floppy fisherman's hat.

"Is that the only reason you wont give me a taste?"

"Pretty much, blood is thicker than water, sorry." I noticed she was sporting a really nice pair of semi-full pendulous breasts that seemed to have somewhat of a conical shape to them poking against the material of her tee.

"Do you mind if I take a moment from this conversation?"

"No."

Takisha sauntered a foot and a half over into the living room standing just under the curved alcove leading inside the rarely used environ. The manner in which she stood there made it look like she was posing as she noticed me watching. Takisha turned her back giving me a view of her own slightly above average looking derriere. She folded her arms holding her phone face upward with this sort of limp wristed posture.

It was on speaker.

"HEY BAE, WHAT'S UP?!!"

"You have a moment for me Jaquan?"

"Sure baby, I'm still thinking about last night." I knew I was watching a train wreck in progress also getting out my android the moment I heard his voice. I started manically texting working things out before the shit storm arrived.

"I'm not feeling it." Takisha said rather statically.

"Huh, what're you talking about honey; you was definitely feeling it last night." I took another bite of orange watching the resultant text appear on my phone screen confirming things.

"Yeah well that's all well and good, but I'm talking something more substantive. You performed exceptionally well last night and I'll cherish that memory no doubt; but I'm thinking we're more compatible..."

"Takisha don't!" I could hear the panic in his voice.

"...as friends, maybe with benefits?" I finished up a flurry of back and forth texts as little Daisy Kelly's kindergarten teacher dropped the boom on my cousin Jaquan.

I'm sure that was an alien experience that would likely traumatize him.

"WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT THIS GIRL!!" His voice exploded from the phone indignant.

"Okay, but only when I call you back Jaquan; I've gotta do a few work related things okay." Takisha was facing me with a sneaky expression on her face.

"Oh, well you gonna call me later right?"

"We'll talk." Takisha was criminally indifferent and noncommittal.

"Tonight?"

"I thought we talked about this before we started dating officially; Jaquan, you know how I feel when men act overly patriarchal, don't you? Form my vantage point, what you're saying sounds distinctly, controlling."

"OH NO, I WAS UH, JUST MAKING SURE ABOUT THE TIME AND EVERYTHING!! Uh, making sure we were on the same page, that's all Takisha."

"We are Jaquan and that's why you're like a brother to me; look I've gotta take care of some stuff. I'll uhm, get back to you, later."

"Love you" She ended the call looking me directly in the eyes. I should've been angry, but things were already well in hand so I was already focused on christening my cousin's new couch.

"You're savage." I commented tossing my phone aside.

"I don't have any attachments; is it a deal breaker for you or are we getting to know one another in the time we have left before your cousin comes home and cries into his pillow?"

"I don't think you know my cousin very well." I replied whimsically.

"There's always time for that afterwards." Takisha replied stuffing her phone into her pocket book as she walked back into the living room leaning against the door again with a self-assured smile. I noticed a magnum condom between her fingers.

This bitch came to play for real.

"Be careful what you wish for Takisha."

I ate the last slice of orange crooking my finger beckoning her forward. Takisha tossed her purse on the dining room table stepping up two paces as I rested my elbows on my knees. She folded her arms behind her back standing there long legs wide apart as if waiting for some sort of inspection.

"Six one and a half, former athlete on my private school's basket and volley ball teams, an active lingerie model with measurements of 36D-26-36 all natural. Oh, interesting fact and your cousin can attest to this; no gag reflex."

"Do you tell all of your potential suitors your stats?"

"Only the one's I'm gonna fuck the shit out of." This woman didn't miss a beat.

Takisha was a very bad girl indeed reminding me of one Charity Gilbert currently doing her thing at a historic HBCU a few states over.

My phone started ringing out of the blue interrupting the emerging situation.

"Rashida, what's up?" Takisha looked slightly annoyed that I picked up instead of pouncing.

"That couch arrived?" I could hear the ambient sounds of the barber shop and endless peer chatter in the background as Takisha removed her floppy hat shaking out her long brown tresses watching me expectantly.

"Yeah it's some stupid boring looking shit from an office store."

"So, we hitting the switches on his dumbass couch or what?" She was still in a mischievous mood as Takisha tossed her hat on the dining room table like a frisbee.

"Tell you what; I'll give you dibs on that new mattress he's buying downtown right now."

It took her a few minutes to make the connection.

"WHO'S OVER THERE?!!"

"Relax, you told me to do it this morning."

"DAMN MAN, YOU A SAVAGE NIGGA!! JAQUAN'S GONNA PUT YOU IN A COMA!!" Rashida was busting up.

"He ain't gonna do shit." I hung up as Takisha used one of her long legs tapping one of mine until I parted it enough for her to walk between my thighs.

I reached up under her micro mini drawing her tiny white thong down those never ending legs watching as she stepped out of them one foot at a time. She took them from my hands hanging the undergarment around my neck with this inviting grin.

Next, she reached down gingerly relieving me of my phone. Takisha tossed it aside smiling.

Takisha planted a heeled foot on the outside of my left thigh giving me a view of her lightly furred muff.

"Okay Takisha." I wagged a finger.

...TO BE CONTINUED.