THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 03

Story Info
“Can you HANDLE the MEAT”.
10.2k words
4.85
4.5k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers

Her cunt was little more than a simple slit easily parted by my thumbs revealing a very rich pinkness inside. I went further finding that Takisha spread a bit more hiding a deceptive depth while her rather prominent clit demanded attention.

She was very obliging with her skirt gathered up into her bony fist. Takisha's other hand was hidden under her dancer's tee cupping a bare breast. I'd gotten a glimpse but wanted a literal taste first.

"Oh yeah, I knew I was right about you." She cooed as I suckled her clit writing the letters of the alphabet on it through closed lips.

I started off very methodical with the subtlest of circular swirls on the tip of the ultra-sensitive nub.

A distressed whimper came almost immediately as I lapped at the pinkness and interior of her right labia. I went back to the clit with somewhat of a harder suction mixing it up with a swirl of my very educated tongue. Takisha's breaths became audible, these short muted huffs.

"Oh baby you're really good at this; Rashida must love it when you do this to her, huh?" Instead of answering, I locked my lips over her opening completely shooting my tongue as deep inside as humanly possible.

I let it dart back and forth into her tunnel, then applied this motion to her clit while vacuum sucking hard. Takisha's voice went a few octaves higher as she audibly slurped up excess saliva in her gullet.

I broke the contact abruptly.

Before she could utter another word, I went after her inner thigh very close to her pelvis locking lips on the tender flesh like a lamprey. I nibbled and sucked extremely hard no doubt creating a hickey there as her trembling hand cupped the back of my head.

Takisha dropped her foot to the hardwood floor raising her other leg giving me an opportunity. Instead of repeating the same action, I went sloppy slathering saliva all over her left inner thigh near the knee up to the junction where her long leg met my pelvis.

I concentrated on that junction adding another acute hickey in that spot. Takisha let out this extended lilting whine palming my head like a basketball. I didn't break contact tracing a trail right back to her furred muff. She arched into my mouth as I used my tongue like a scoop dipping into the front of her snatch.

My hand captured her ankle directing her foot back to the floor. I kept up this nonverbal direction getting this tall slim thick woman to stand up straight legs pressed tightly together. Both of my hands handled the middle point of her outside thighs.

"OH FUCK, I WAS, OH SO RIGHT ABOUT YOU!!" Takisha moaned loud enough that her voice bounced off the walls.

The top of her legs presented me with some really nice and prominent hip dips in the shape of an L facing outward. I turned this into handles pressing my face into her crotch with my fully extended tongue as the head of the spear. Her labia was parted as my extension ran along her slit rubbing Takisha into a frenzy.

Her breathy moans were all I could hear as I worked my head back and forth fucking her opening taking advantage of the exquisite diamond shape of negative space between her inner thighs. This soapy sound accompanied my actions as she creamed.

Takisha was holding up the hem on her micro mini meeting my eyes as I serviced her without word one way or the other. Eye contact was tantamount demonstrating my unstated willingness to cater to her needs.

Her big round eyes bore into mine as my hands slid around finding the roundness of the lower portion of her buttocks. Before she even realized it, Takisha was humping my face getting a charge out of the visual role reversal.

Me, I wasn't sharing the moment thinking ahead to my next few actions while letting Takisha have her way as much as she liked. I managed to keep up the pressure on her clit making this entitled sister hoot and holler.

I already knew I was gonna get everything I wanted out of her while giving her as little emotional content as humanly possible. She was really grinding her hips against my face gradually wilding out as things got really wet and juicy between her legs.

This prompted me to strongly wrap both of my arms around her thighs with all of my might frenetically attacking her clit sucking the shit out of it.

"OH GAWD, I'M CUMMING!! SHIT!! OH!! OH FUCK!!" Her stifling composure wilted away before I'd even had a chance to really give it to her good.

No doubt Takisha still wasn't gonna get the business until she was on the verge of passing out as far as I was concerned. A series of increasing tremors went through her long legs as droplets of her essence spotted the hardwood floor.

I popped out a knee for Takisha to have a seat on knowing she could barely stand.

She happily took this opportunity which proved slightly comedic due to the length of her legs enhanced by the spike heeled sandals on her pretty manicured feet. Her lips mashed into mine, tongue shooting into my mouth finding her own taste with no qualms whatsoever.

The passion was off the charts as I slid two fingers inside her quim ends curved up into her special place.

There was an arguing point about my specialized skill in this regard as she quickly began bucking and flopping about like a caught fish out of water. I had her right where I wanted with no emotional reaction on my part working that peculiar bumpy ridge inside as the mascara began running down her cinnamon hued cheeks.

I doubted Takisha realized a third finger had been added probably more focused on the thumb mashing and rubbing out her clit simultaneously. I'd effectively turned her into a living hand puppet.

"YOU'RE REALLY, REALLY FUCKING GOOD AT THIS!! OH GAWD!! OH MY GAWD YOU'RE GOOD!!" She endorsed me to the gods above with a sniffling sound to her voice. I decided to employ a sliver of aggression reaching up with my free hand grabbing a fistful of her hair suddenly frigging the shit out of her cunt. Takisha surrendered without word.

In a word, the dam burst quite literally.

Takisha went electric arching into my frigging fingers and swirling thumb fucking the shit out of my hand, then groaned like she was in labor going stiff across the whole of her figure arched at the lower back.

A literal stream shot out of her cunt followed by several more in fits and starts, bursts accompanied by labored groans and grunts. She went loose and rubbery sitting there on my lap legs splayed apart.

Humorously one of her legs was twitching.

"Come on." I whispered into her ear lightly tugging on her pointer finger until she got my meaning slowly standing.

Takisha stood over me huffing with more of her essence running down her inner thighs as I got dual handfuls of that ruffled micro mini covering her crotch in ceremonial fashion.

There was this slightly aborted half shriek when I criminally yanked the skirt down midthigh, then leaned forward drawing it down until she stepped out of it. Takisha started to slide her top off, but I stopped her encircling her thin wrist with a thumb and forefinger. My hands handled her hips right above her pronounced hip dip turning her back to me.

"Nice." I relaxed rubbing my chin taking in the view.

Takisha presented a long lean figure up front with an odd longish back that ended in a spoon or teardrop shaped butt. It quite simply jutted or sloped out from the small of her back getting progressively fuller on the bottom.

There was a dimple at the top of a rear cleavage which was a shallow valley gradually becoming deeper ending in a dual set of rubbery looking halves. I handled the halves with excess plumpness spilling between my fingers. Her cheeks had the resilience of a stress ball.

I found a bit of natural resistance parting them for a look at her backdoor taking an assessment finding it exceptionally clean back there. Takisha shuddered when the tip of my pointer finger pushed against her star followed by a lattice of nervous miniscule pimples sprouting on the smooth surface of her backside.

I gave her right cheek a loud slap as somewhat of a litmus test, then licked the curve of that cheek when she didn't respond. I noticed the tips of her fingers in that diamond shaped negative space. Takisha was diddling herself on the low.

"BEND YOUR ASS OVER!!" I snarled out of nowhere getting instant compliance as she went ninety degrees touching her toes.

The added height provided by the heels on her feet allowed me to return three fingers inside for a demonstration of sexual ambidexterity using my left hand on her g-spot again.

The second time didn't last long as her long sexy legs went into a shaking fit while I used my right hand partially spreading her apart with a thumb massaging her rear entrance. These throaty moans degenerated into a feline sounding yowl, but I kept it up as my probing fingers were undated. It was almost like I'd triggered some incontinence as her legs shook even more.

"PLEASE!!" Takisha blurted out voice faltering as if she were freezing. I didn't care if she noticed my impassive features or not.

"I want you to reach between these sexy legs and get my cock out; then I want you to bounce on it Takisha."

Her hands came in trembling uncovering me with purpose, maintaining just enough self-control to get the grey cotton sweat down to my knees before planting her thin hands on them like arm rests. Her longish bubbled butt wedged in-between my thighs hovering over my erection.

There was no need for her to use a hand to guide me inside as the tip of my crown slipped inside for the briefest of seconds. Takisha raised up again going after one leg of my sweats until it was freed of my body before pushing my inner thighs wide apart.

"FUCK!!"

Takisha impaled herself full in one complete motion planting her rounded ass in my lap with authority. Her hands palms down remained on my knees with her posture remaining acutely bent over.

This long lean beauty went at it fucking the shit out of herself in manic fashion. Her box was so wet and foamy, it was running down the length of my shaft in seconds with the consistency of lathery shampoo. I was obliged to lean backwards supporting my own weight on flattened palms.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! SHIT!! IT'S SO GOOD!! AW FUCK!! FUCK!! I WISH I GOT YOU IN MY BED LAST NIGHT!!" At this point I was getting literal splashes of her essence every time her butt slammed down into my crotch.

Takisha straightened her back rolling and grinding her hips like a seasoned belly dancer huffing and gasping before bending forward flattening her palms between her feet. The wrecking ball cadence started up even rougher as I noticed the condom on the floor a few feet away.

My hands shot out grabbing her sides, arms coiling around her abdomen as I leaned back laying flat taking her with me. This resulted in Takisha using me as a living mattress. Thankfully her legs were long enough that she was able to spread them wide apart feet planted flat on either side of us.

One of my hands slipped up under her top cupping the full bottom of a slightly watery boob while the other cupped her muff middle fingers spread by my plunging tumescence.

"SHIT!! SHIT!! AW!! AW!! AW SHIT!!! FUCK ME!! ITS GOOD!!"

My prick rabbited up into her sloppy snatch with the force of a machine piston as Takisha reached up trying and failing to cup the side of my face. That errant arm waved about in the air almost as if a heavy breeze were carrying it aloft before drifting downward like an autumn leaf covering the hand on her muff.

I gathered she was using the other to fondle her neglected tit. Her hips were swiveling doing their best to fuck back against my invading unit. An audible squishy sound filled the living room along with her haunted cries of pleasure.

I gathered myself sitting up pushing Takisha forward until she was obliged to plant her palms flat on the floor again. She was starting to go limp as I dug my fingertips into the sides of her soft spongy hips fucking the stuffing out of her messy cunt.

I hunched over pressing into her back bucking up off the edge of Jaquan's new sofa absolutely wrecking her. There were visible motion ripples radiating across her semi-shallow buttocks. My plunging cock was coated with a thick milky froth as I completely reamed out her swollen puss.

She was actually dripping as I wedged the base of my member into her cunt almost airtight.

"Hey Takisha, you dropped your condom."

"Huh? Oh, that." I was looking at Takisha from the back with her head dipped limply between her shoulders.

I let her go gingerly on the floor having a seat on Jaquan's new couch watching his former love interest on all fours with a sex addled expression on her pretty face.

She was drenched in perspiration just kowtowing there breathing hard through her gaped mouth. I'd resolved to go the marathon runner route I'd employed in couplings with Carlie Brown and Zoya Berhan figuring her wiry athletic frame spoke to her proclivities stamina wise.

"Hey it's uhm, okay if you want to tap out Takisha." After being ostracized from a temporary place in Carlie's peer group, I spent an inordinate amount of time running in the park coincidentally working up my stamina. Her head rolled weakly in my direction round eyes widened enough that her pupils looked dilated.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying some girls aren't built for this; that's all Takisha." I did this entitled queen no favors staring at her peachy quim nestled perfectly between her upturned rounded buttocks instead of her face.

Bent over, her cheeks sort of flattened presenting one with an easily accessible way of bottoming out in her velvety confines.

"So you think I can't handle you; is that right?"

"I didn't say that." Still wasn't looking at her face not so absentmindedly stroking my shaft right in front of her face.

Takisha's limbs were still shaking a bit, but insurmountable pride found her hands jointly capturing the condom glancing back at my impassive features for a second or two thinking it over before crawling between my spread legs.

Her head disappeared from view followed by the tugging and the complete stripping away of my sweat pants. Both of her hands reached up grabbing my thighs as Takisha righted herself kneeling over my erection looking equal parts annoyed, the rest befuddled likely at my indifference.

"Here take some of this Takisha." My tone was casual.

My hand palmed the top of her head directing it down until the entirety of my endowment was in her gullet. She registered a momentary gagging shock then went with it bobbing her head in my lap with her hands still resting atop my thighs. I was easily hitting the back of her throat and a little beyond as signified by a barely detectable bulge in her throat.

"Oh wow Takisha; you weren't lying when you said no gag reflex, huh?" I couldn't hide or mask my enjoyment and didn't feel the need to at this point.

This minor bit of praise seemed to steel her resolve as I was handled with her right hand encircling my package under my balls. Takisha went ham on my prick giving me a round of inspired ferally nasty sloppy top that made my toes curl. Her cheeks vacuumed inward like she was literally trying to suck the life out of me.

Takisha's suction was something for the ages coupled with the jerky motion of her head game which made it feel like a surrogate pussy. Her other hand came into play stroking towards her lips while the other hand approximated a screwing motion underneath my balls. Takisha disengaged spitting on and stroking my meat making a mess as she stared at my face with a furrowed brow.

She lifted her dancers tee with one hand fully exposing her breasts still jacking my tumescence with her right hand. Her breasts were old school iconic for lack of a better term, made so by her thin frame looking bigger than they actually were in my esteemed opinion. They were indeed conical in nature sloping downward at a forty five degree angle becoming really full at the bottom.

Her areolas were really large, puffy, and barely there slightly darker than her lighter skin tone. Thick erect nubs topped her offerings as my glistening member was buried in her cleavage. Takisha's long thin fingers interlocked over my penis as she

rubbed, massaged, and teased my prick bouncing in place tit fucking me with purpose.

Her top partially hid the proceedings from view as she slid the underside of my shaft on her breast bone intermittently going back to sloppy head. My lack of a response prompted her to push forward until her nose touched my pubes. We exchanged glances as I palmed the side of her head looking deeply into her eyes.

I hunched over cradling her head in my lap momentarily before releasing her.

"I'm a big girl; give me your best shot." Takisha gasped cupping a hand under her chin.

"Are you sure about that?"

Takisha nodded blinking profusely as she forced a smile.

"Okay."

I stood up letting my cock find a home in her mouth, beating it on her cheeks and closed lips doing the harmonica thing before turning her around pushing her into a submissive position. Takisha seemed to know that I wanted or preferred the open legged posture face down on her knees with both arms limply at her sides.

"OH GAWD!! GAWD!! OH SHIT!! YOU KNOW HOW TO HIT!! FUCK ME!! AW FUCK!! GETTING IN THEM GUTS!!" Takisha loved bulldog position. It suited her long lean frame spectacularly as I pounded on her abused puss making her shatter into a sobbing mess.

She was unaware of my tacit disconnect.

My gaze was focused exclusively on the area from her lower back to the full rubbery bottom of her buttocks enchanted with the ripple motions I was creating there. The wet smacks of our uglies was audible as I finally started to get into it beating out her back in earnest. My balls were slapping into the bottom of her butt like a pendulum.

"ITS YOURS BAE-BE!! ALL YOURS!! AW FUCK YOUR PUSSY!!" Takisha covered her own mouth stifling her distressed cries as I regarded Jaquan's couch. I withdrew from her steaming cunt surveying the mess I made as she flopped on her side peering anxiously up into my face.

"Wanna tap?" Takisha shook her head profusely in the negative.

"NO!" She blurted out, wetly defiant as I offered a hand she gingerly took.

Our lips merged tongues swirling about before I gathered Takisha in my arms laying her lengthwise on the new couch. Her expression read intimately timid as I stripped off my shirt revealing a slightly defined chest.

I planted a knee on the couch hooking a leg over my shoulder as pushed into her honey pot. I hooked the other bottoming out inside wedged tightly against her opening. Her face scrunched up as I got ready to run a sprint through her pussy.

"FAWK!! FAWK IT!!! OH SHIT FUCK YOUR PUSSY BABY!!! FUCK IT GOOD!!" I gave Takisha what she asked for in spades stopping for a moment to strip off her top leaving her nude except for her spiked heels.

"Give me a little more mouth please." I went balls deep taking her gullet whole sliding down between her tits again. Takisha was giving up everything caught up in the whirlwind as I turned the woman on her side. She grabbed my finger sucking on it as I got into spooning position with my business cradled in her buns.

"Can I, uh come inside back here?" I heard a soft gasp followed by moments of silence. My crown was lightly pushing against her rear entrance right before I asked.

"Well uhm, I really..." Her voice drifted off as I leaned over looking at her profile.

"Hey its okay to tap out if you have to baby."

"You mad?"

"I don't care, but can I cum all over your tits instead?" I pulled my thumb from her grasp fondling a slightly watery breast.

"You don't care?" Takisha questioned half whispering huffing from the wild tryst.

She didn't acknowledge the head of my cock lightly thumping at her backdoor. I pulled back a bit sandwiching it between her buns humping and grinding.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers