THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Some people aren't built for this Takisha." I delivered a back handed insult low key avenging her treatment of my cousin Jaquan.

She reached back parting a cheek with a bit of effort and I wasted no time quickly getting the head and some of the upper half inside.

"HOLD IT, I'M TAPPING!!" Takisha rolled off the edge of the couch tapping her hand on the cushion leaving me still sporting a raging hard on. She looked terrified at the prospect of letting me inside her ass. I sat upright scratching my head remaining as casual as we were before hooking up.

"It's cool, you can use the shower real quick before Jaquan gets here." I retrieved my phone from the floor ignoring the look on her face. She sat down facing me with a look of confusion slowly removing her heels. I was about to text Rashida when she tugged at my android concerned.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Don't you wanna use my tits?"

Takisha didn't wait for an answer getting between my thighs on her knees quickly cradling my business in her soft cleavage. I humped and fucked up into her tits for a good ten minutes finally getting a mechanical orgasm completely glazing her from the neck to the sloping tops of her saggy boobs. She followed up with a quick cleanup blowjob.

"You liked that right?" She was gasping.

"Yeah it was okay."

Takisha did this sort of double take before standing up walking pigeon toed into the bathroom closing the door loudly. The shower roared to life as I gathered up my half eaten bowl of cereal and orange peels taking them into the kitchen.

Takisha surprised me when I returned to the living room standing nude in the open door of the bathroom, shower blasting as steam wafted out into the air.

"What?" I asked sensing drama.

"Hey we good right?"

"Of course; are you finished in there because I could use a bath too." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. When I went to push past Takisha, her arms ended up wrapped around my neck.

"I-was just scared."

"No problem; I'm gonna hit this shower."

"Just give me a little time."

"Don't worry about it." I tried to extricate myself, but she kissed me hard on the mouth.

"HEY!" Takisha shouted conveying panic at her lessening charms.

This was old hat for me at this point as I was highly experienced in dealing with the crazy train. This entitled woman adhered to that recently learned adage that a beautiful woman's worst nightmare was being made "normal" basically unmade. I was trying to be subtle about things but recognized that underlying fragile nature.

She pressed into me handling my cock frantically stroking outward away from our bodies. She'd only been in the shower for five minutes tops before panic set in. I knew exactly what to do with this negged female.

"Keep doing that, it feels really good Takisha."

"Yeah, you like this, huh?" She punctuated her statement with a flick of her tongue on my nipple.

"Do it harder."

I groaned as she went from 0 to 1000 in seconds jacking like her life depended on it. I reached down guiding her hand to the underside of my package so that my balls were at the top of her fist. Takisha leaned in hungrily kissing me getting a passionate response.

My hands went to her hips pulling the woman into my body chests bumping. She redoubled her arms around my neck sensually making out with me as I groped her buttocks squeezing hard. My fingertips hooked into the bottoms of her cheeks digging in making Takisha rise up on her toes.

"Just give me a little time to get used to the idea of doing it back there." She bartered needlessly unaware I wasn't overly interested in having sex with her in that manner.

"Can I fuck your thigh gap?"

"Huh, what's that?"

"The gap, between your legs. I wanna stick my dick in there and rub one out against the top of your pussy. Oh, you've never done that before, huh?" Her brow furrowed at the minor suggestion that she might be uninformed about something.

"Not naked, used to do that shit in middle school though." There was a half smirk on her face. Takisha was unaware that she was being subtly talked down from her manic state with my fingers running along her slit. I'd been taught by the best who had an IQ of 147.

"Can we do it like this?" I asked with a sliver of my old innocence making her chuckle as her expression melted into something familiar, self-assured.

"Come on then baby." Takisha gave me a wet kiss as I inserted my length between her thighs into that diamond shaped bit of negative space. Her longish spoon shaped butt provided the perfect handgrips as we smacked together bucking and bumping. The top of my shaft was cradled by her parted labia. Takisha was still piping hot.

"Tighten you legs, make it really snug down there." I ordered breezily still playing to her ego. Takisha was more than happy going so far as to cross her legs letting me fuck her lower lips as fast as I wanted. This woman had one of the wettest cunts I'd ever been inside. My endowment was already coated again as her eyes fluttered.

"PUT IT IN BABY!!" Takisha shoved away form me with both arms locked quickly turning to present her bubble butt even spreading one cheek as I bottomed out in her cunt.

This tall modelesque beauty bent at an expert ninety degree angle leaving me very little room in the narrow corridor to give it to her. The fleeting thought of going inside her back door ran through my head, but I batted it away.

Fucking her in the ass would come with a lifetime ride on the crazy train.

"GET IT!! GET IT GOOD!! FUCK YOUR PUSSY!! ITS YOURS NOW!! AW SHIT!! GAWD YOU GETTING MY GUTS BABY!!" We went at it in that corridor for a five minute quickie as she spread those runway legs letting me get all of it until I pulled out letting my pulsing member rest on the shallow portion of her rear cleavage.

Perhaps a quick study, or out of sheer instinct, Takisha went into a full twerk on the underside of my shaft as bursts of cum glazed her just above modest backside. She kept rocking and rolling her hips letting me rub my spunk into her butt before getting down and throating me with her fist balled up below my balls.

"Did I make it good for you?" She expectantly asked.

"Damn." It was my way of lying without actually lying. At best, Takisha was a pleasant distraction from an afternoon of intended gaming.

"So, are we good?" It was a cringe worthy question that had more than one string attached. More than a few of those strings led to some kind of one sided "entanglement" with me on the supposed losing end of that proposition.

We were thankfully interrupted by the heavy slamming of the screen door in the living room.

"Shit." Takisha ran into the bathroom loudly slamming the door. She forgot her clothing was all over the living room.

"This is another fine mess I got me into." I chuckled under my breath walking into the living room to face the music.

Rashida was standing there looking at a particularly gooey wet spot on Jaquan's new couch. The living room looked like a tornado ran through it as she stood there with a few bags of takeout at her wide hip. She was grinning like a jackal.

"You doing the most daddy; he's gonna straight up kill you for this right here."

"Eh, I'm not all that worried about it."

"Jaquan's gonna fuck you up."

"I got it under control Rashida."

I noticed Takisha peeking out of the bathroom door probably worried that I would be getting destroyed first with her turn to follow. I smiled giving her the thumbs up as she gradually opened the door wrapped in a towel.

The shower was still going and she was drenched. Takisha had run under the spray horrified that Jaquan was home after being unceremoniously friend zoned. Rashida inched over staring at Takisha in a karmic turnaround less than 24 hours later.

"Takisha?"

"Oh uhm, hey girl; I was, like-kind of visiting." She plucked at her wet hair, a living smoking gun watching anxiously as Rashida peered down at her discarded clothing all over the hardwood floor.

"Don't sweat it homegirl; so you was getting it in with daddy, huh?" Rashida replied gregariously.

"OH, WELL I; THERE WAS LIKE A DRINK SPILLED, ON MY CLOTHES!!" Even I snickered at the dumb lie as my hookup folded her arms across her chest unsure of what to do next while Rashida shook her head in time with the fib.

"Yeah, right girl."

"Yeah." Takisha nodded.

"Some drinks got spilt all night in my bedroom last night; ain't that right daddy?" I was bending over stepping into my sweat pants as Rashida took the opportunity to deliver an open handed smack to my butt.

"HEY, WHY SHE CALLING YOU DADDY?!!" Takisha picked up on our wordplay, brow furrowed.

"Didn't you just find out?" Rashida retorted as I snapped up my shirt.

"Yeah well, I think you're gonna have to find yourself a step daddy from here on out!" I was halfway into my shirt when the atmosphere got heated.

"It's like that girlfriend?" Thankfully Rashida didn't take her forced rival seriously at all half chuckling, but Takisha glanced at me expecting clarification.

"You bought food?" I addressed Rashida instead who was glaring directly into Takisha's eyes opening the plastic bag revealing a tin of deep dish pizza from the takeout joint near her job.

I got a supposedly well deserved pancake slap across the opposite side of my face.

Takisha snatched up her clothing off the floor running into the bathroom slamming the door loud enough to produce a minute shockwave.

"Savage." Rashida commented rubbing the sore spot on my cheek.

"Feed me bitch."

"Yeah bruh, you must be hungry after gnawing on that bone." The subtle dig at Takisha's physique didn't go unnoticed. She tossed open the bathroom door storming out getting between us arms folded across her bust.

"You heading out?" I asked innocuously.

"Don't you want my number?"

"I'll get it from Jaquan." Rashida's eyes went wide mouth hanging open forming an O while Takisha's narrowed as an angry smirk formed on her lips. She stood there waiting for me to say more, but Rashida knew I wasn't giving up anything.

"Asshole."

She walked over stepping into her shoes one by one giving me the opportunity to make a money gesture towards my actual muse. Rashida picked up on it real quick handing me a twenty from her satchel bag.

Takisha stepped into her heel quickly spotting the exchange.

I got a second loud pancake slap to the other side of my face from Takisha on the verge of angry tears. She snatched up the floppy hat and thin pocket book storming to the top of the short stairwell leading outside.

"Fuck, I don't even know your name."

"They call me the Educated Simp." I replied without emotion.

Both of us flinched at the especially loud sound of the heavy screen door slamming behind my jilted hookup. Rashida was standing next to me staring at the empty door frame. She had a hand on my back casually rubbing it.

"She left her panties on the floor. "Rashida noticed the discarded undergarments along with the unused condom.

I didn't say anything opting for a shower instead.

Locked behind the bathroom door I sank down crouching under the spray arms wrapped around my chest. It felt like I was hyperventilating or having a coronary as my heart thumped like it wanted to burst free of my chest.

My cousin found time to hit on his daughter's kindergarten teacher who in turn revealed herself as a narcissistic bitch willing to toy with his heart in order to get what she thought she wanted. I felt the guilt knowing it was only partially deserved on my part but couldn't help sticking it to her. I wondered if this was my new legacy; aping the toxic behavior of the emotional vampire who turned me.

Rashida's knuckles rapping on the bathroom door jolted me out of my trance.

"WHAT?!!"

"Hey, Jaquan's on his way home; like he's really close and shit bruh; I'm telling you he's gonna fuck you up for that couch. HE'S PROBABLY GONNA KILL YOU FOR MESSING UP HIS STICK FIGURE GIRL TOO!!" I facepalmed laughing into my hand sitting in that shower bare assed.

"I got it covered."

"BULLSHIT DADDY!! YOU NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE!! I DON'T WANNA BE CALLING UP THEM POLICE AND SHIT!!" Rashida was obviously worried for my welfare as I got dressed again in the same clothes adding a pair of flip flops as I opened the door finding her there.

There was a roll of paper towels in one of her hands and a bottle of Glade in the other.

"Hey, I got it covered." I gave her a peck on the lips.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!"

"Rashida, I got it covered." I reiterated hearing some commotion at the front door.

Some movers were at the door with a brand spanking new mattress to replace Jaquan's old faithful. I opened the screen door letting them inside with a smile.

We had a small exchange as the two brothers who appeared did a doubletake when they got a load of Rashida standing there in the living room.

I was made to understand that Jaquan had been driving in alongside the movers but took a detour at the store. After listening to them for a minute, I gave Rashida another confidence peck on the cheek snagging the slice of pizza meant for me as I walked outside to meet Jaquan in the streets. I barely had time to scarf down my slice before his car appeared just down the block.

"OH YEAH, THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE CUZ!!" I purposely ran in to Jaquan's parking space preventing him from pulling in getting the craziest of mean mugs as I slid into the passenger seat.

"HEY MAN WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!!!"

"LOOK I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY BUT IF YOU DON'T GET ME DOWN TO THE JOB REAL QUICK, I'M CANNED BRUH!! THEY GONNA FIRE MY ASS IF I DON'T COME DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW AND I AIN'T GOT NO TIME TO BE FUCKING WITH UBER ESPECIALLY WHEN MY BIG BRUH PULLING UP LIKE BATMAN AND SHIT!! THANKS MAN I LOVE YOU!!!"

Despite being caught completely off guard, Jaquan was damn near unconsciously pushing his muscle car down the freeway like we were in Nascar.

He'd picked me up from work a few days earlier stopping by the Gilbert house where I currently lived long enough for me to pick up a tote and my new gaming pc. Jaquan declined to join me in some gaming citing a date for the evening while Rashida Sikes was already absent form the house visiting some reliable friends.

"YOU NEEDS TO GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!! YOU CAN'T BE LAYING BACK WATCHING THE WORLD PASS YOU BY WHILE YOU PLAYING KIDDIE GAMES CUZ!! IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING, THIS SHIT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!! GOT ME DRIVING YOU TO WORK LIKE YOU MY KID AND SHIT!! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME BRUH!! TIME TO GET IT GOING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! SHIT YOU GOTTA GET IT FIXED CUZ!!"

"Yeah sorry Jaquan." I mumbled faux crestfallen assuming a hunched over posture as he stole a glance at me.

"Hey, I ain't trying to come down on you or nothing, but we're worried about you. Lately, you ain't been you cuz. That's all I'm trying to say."

"Rashida said the same thing yesterday."

"Oh you two talked about it?"

"I fucked her."

"Come on man, cut the shit bruh; you know what I mean!" The downtown horizon line appeared quickly running up on us.

"I fucked her really good."

"OH IS THAT HOW YOU SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS NOW?!!"

"Jaquan, you must be kidding; are you gonna give me an intervention after all the shit we've been through independently and together? Especially considering your own personal history?"

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU!! Hey, I don't wanna fight with you man, and my girl Takisha know some people who do psychiatry pro bono work down at the center. It's free; I don't know if you got any insurance with this current job, do you?"

"I've got it under control; I'm in control Jaquan."

"Sure about that?" I gritted my teeth stifling an outburst as we tooled along under the elevated train tracks towards my college and job location.

I shook off the impromptu "talk" getting my head back into the game glancing over at my clueless thirty something cousin. I was already working on a Plan B should my gambit fail.

"When you get to the next corner, pull around to the main building." I'd rolled down the window resting my arm there looking at the face of my android.

"Hey, you the closet thing I got to a brother and I'm just trying to look out for you."

"I know; and rest assured I'm doing the same for you."

We dapped as he pulled up in front of the main building. My shoulders instantly tensed up as I drew my feet up into the seat getting a half furrowed brow and disparaging scowl on my cousin's face.

"WHAT NOW?!!"

"Hey man I'm gonna need you to do me a favor; like a for real favor, okay Jaquan?"

"I don't wanna be part of no crazy schemes you got going on over here!"

"You ain't, just do me one more solid man; I'm just covering my ass because Dr. Miles is a fucking prick overseer. You see, I was so happy when you called that I left my badge key behind over here. The boss had me doing audio visual for a few classes over here in the main building so I had to drag shit back and forth all day. I was so wasted and glad to be hanging out with you, that I left my shit over here. My coworker found that shit and she's busting my balls to get it back."

"Just go in there and get it back!" My cousin was annoyed.

"Look it's not that simple bruh; I've been trying to tell you about it but you was busy playing my daddy and shit. My boss wanna shit can me for the first little mistake I make. Losing my badge is one pretty big motherfucking mistake don't you think? Forget about that, don't answer. It's rhetorical negro and you gotta go up there and get it for me."

"WHY ME?!!"

"Cause he don't know you my cousin. Cause you ain't never visited me at work Jaquan, so you're point man!"

"POINT MAN, ME?!!"

"Yeah, you see that old nigga be kicking it with security and watching that CCTV trying to catch me doing some sideways shit all the time. I've been put on blast with those guards so they'll dime me out if I go in there. My coworker don't trust me, so she ain't coming down! So, take this money up to the stacks and she'll give you my badge key, simple as that negro. All you gotta do is go up to the seventh floor library, hit study room A and give up that money."

I pushed a folded wad of cash into his hand with as earnest a smile as I could muster.

We sat there for a minute or two as he processed my instructions hitting his side panel unlocking the driver's side door.

"Don't touch my radio cuz. YOU OWE ME ONE!" I watched Jaquan walk into the building from the passenger seat of his car raising the ringing phone to my ear.

"I want proof or we're done." I hung up abruptly.

I jumped behind the wheel of his car leaning over turning up his radio before shifting the car out of park. Jaquan got a courtesy fifteen minutes of wait time before I pulled out to the sweet tunes of "YOU" by Raheem De Vaughn.

Instead of tooling home right away, I drove over to the lake front parking adjacent to the playgrounds and adjacent jogging paths bordering the water. It took a while before I mustered the courage to get out and walk to the large concrete blocks intermittently embedded with rebar having a seat.

It was just about dusk as I glanced at my phone finding nothing on its face that would prompt me to drive back to work.

I let my shoulders slump looking out over the lake. The sunset cast a reflective sheen on the water.

I felt nothing.

A hour and a half later I was pulling up to Jaquan's house after making sure to fill his tank and get an automatic car wash. I listened to some tunes noticing Rashida standing on the front lawn conversing outside with the movers.

One of those brothers who looked like Charles Dutton was nearly salivating at the mouth while his younger counterpart hung back sort of watching. Rashida didn't seem to be in any obvious trouble flashing a million dollar smile and giggling a little bit. I switched off Jaquan's ride getting out making myself known with a pause at the side of his car.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers