THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH HEY MAN, SORRY BUT I'M GONNA HAVE TO MARRY YOUR GIRL!!" This sort of dumpy looking fellow addressed me making Rashida laugh and cup her hand over her mouth. His partner looked bored, ready to go after spending an inordinate amount of time watching his partner court my muse.

"I'll walk her down the aisle." I replied chipper walking by them to the house.

"So you gonna let me get your number?" He went back to Rashida without missing a beat.

"No."

"Email?"

"No." Rashida replied glibly.

"Come on, your husband's leaving already and I wanna put my bid in before the line starts beautiful. Can't you throw me a bone, huh bae? I've totally fallen for you at this point and nothing less than marriage and several children will do."

"Don't you got somewhere to be?" Rashida was entertained and amused not paying attention to the other guy who was staring a hole in her sixty plus inches of online fame.

"Just give me something, please baby please." He begged.

"Alright, and don't say I never gave you nothing fool." Rashida turned walking towards the house where I was standing. Both guys were given an eyeful of her luscious backside as she switched to the door stopping to glance over her shoulder at them with a wink.

"DAMN YOU LUCKY!!" The dumpy guy shouted back as I ignored him going inside locking the screen door.

The inside of Jaquan's house had been cleaned up but more than enough evidence remained of my "betrayal" in the form of that ubiquitous stain left behind by Little Daisy Kelly's teacher, Takisha. Telling of Rashida's efforts on my behalf was the roll of paper towels and a spray can of Lysol. Rashida was already coming out of the kitchen popping a can of beer.

"I tried, but that couch is ruined daddy."

"It's cool, I got it covered."

"Where's is he; where's your cousin?" She asked after taking a swig of beer as I took a seat on top of the stain no less.

"He's busy." Rashida's brow furrowed as a half-smile appeared on her narrow face.

"What did you do?"

"Can I have one of those?" I ignored the question as she walked over handing me the can she was drinking out of. My eyes drifted to the decadent rear cleavage bulging outward from the bottom of her outfit. Turned sideways, Ms. Sikes had a literal shelf at the small of her back.

"Forget about it; I don't wanna know. What're you gonna do now?"

"Play some video games."

"I'm talking about Takisha; you know you put it on her today. That bitch is coming back no doubt."

"I'll take care of it when that happens."

"I hope so; I don't wanna have to keep my head on a swivel. If she step to me, I'm gonna lump her noggin up so you'd better have a damn good plan to get that female off your back. You know she's sprung now."

"Goddammit Rashida." I just wanted to finish my can.

"Fuck you."

"Oh yeah, what were those niggas still doing here, huh?"

"Jealous?"

"Please." I retorted picking up a controller starting up my game again. Rashida stood there with her hands on her wide hips almost posing before disappearing into her bedroom. I couldn't help staring as she walked by before noticing I'd been made.

"Hate to see me go, but love watching me leave, huh daddy?" Rashida closed the door.

I checked my phone finding a message which went unanswered but nothing from my occupied cousin. Rashida thankfully left me an additional slice of deep dish pizza in the microwave settling in for the evening. The room felt sort of empty as I glanced at the stain on the couch already knowing how things would turn out once Jaquan made it home.

"Hey, you uh, play by yourself or do you have another controller?" Rashida appeared twenty minutes later shocking me into dropping my controller on the floor.

Her familiar updo made a return over a professionally made up face which accentuated her cheekbones. But what really caught the eye was the form fitted white lace bodysuit. It was sheer fishnet mesh with underwire cups fitted nicely to her perky breasts. Thus, her acute hourglass figure was enhanced on a nuclear level. Rashida Sikes was a sculpted piece of delectable chocolate.

"It's right there on the floor by the television." I motioned breezily, obviously checking her out.

"Oh right, I didn't even see that over there."

Rashida turned around bending over revealing a veritable disappearing act as the sheer material sprouted from the top of her deep rear cleavage. Her thick stallion legs were oiled down catching the light as those aforementioned sixty plus inches of online and as of late local fame bulged like baking bread.

I was treated to a glimpse of her gorgeous covered peach. The silken material was so tight I could see the puffy outline of her sex. Rashida caught me looking again still bent over holding the controller in both hands. Instead of calling me on it, she planted her huge butt on my knee facing the television.

"Show me how this works."

"You've never played video games Rashida?" This made a pregnant smile appear on her face as she nearly chortled in my face.

"Look at me for a minute and ask me that dumbass question again." It was my turn to feel stupid as I reached around her narrow waist puppeting the controller for her.

She knew enough to make a character selection but allowed me to direct her hands shadow playing the game for her until she got the gist of things.

"This is, uh cool." I slowly slid my hand over the hyper curve of her hip until it was palming her right buttock from below.

Her expensive perfume assailed my nostrils making things a little heady as my eyes rested on the outline of her pert breast in profile. Rashida kept playing starting to get into the custom game. It was pretty much button mashing.

"You smell good; what're you wearing?"

"Yves Saint Laurent, Black Opium; you like it?"

"Yeah, so uhm, did you spray it uh, everywhere?" Rashida did a doubletake with one raised eyebrow sort of chuckling.

"Hey bruh, you in need or something?" She was being coy.

"Funny I was thinking of asking you the same thing." My left hand found a home on top of her luscious thigh.

"Oh so if I wear something nice, I'm trying to fuck, huh daddy? Is that what you're trying to say?" I was absentmindedly rubbing her huge buttock giving it little squeezes.

"Rashida can I ask you a question?" I pressed my lips against the lace covered outside of her left boob.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Will you sit on my face please?"

The controller hit the floor with a loud thud.

I reached up from her thigh tugging on the flimsy material of her lace body suit until her erect nipple appeared. I went after it clamping my lips on it sucking hungrily with my hidden tongue swirling on the tip. My hand returned cupping her muff middle fingers pressed into her slit. Rashida moaned feeling all of it as I rubbed up a heated friction between her legs purposely avoiding breaching her womanhood.

She was already huffing.

"I guess we're gonna have to mess up this couch some more."

"Didn't Jaquan buy a new bed?"

We exchanged knowing looks as Rashida bit into her bottom lip before getting up offering both hands. She leaned back when I took them using her weight to help me stand. My arms wrapped around her chest while she did likewise as we made out with mounting passion.

Her Chun Li avatar was getting absolutely trashed onscreen in the background as we played an intense game of tongue hockey. I pushed back handling her small waspish waist just visually taking in her appearance. Rashida leaned in suckling my chin as her hands went after and relieved me of my t-shirt.

"I'm gonna tell Takisha you're always gonna be my daddy when she poke her nose in here again." Rashida commented unzipping me. My erection popped out like a Jack In the Box to greet her.

"Takisha who?" She looked slightly surprised wasting no motion as she tugged my pants past my hips exposing my package before taking my hand.

"Let's play." Rashida knew me so well lightly leading me into the narrow corridor making sure I could look at her shifting cheeks entranced as she pushed open Jaquan's bedroom door.

Inside Jaquan's original mattress was long gone with the pristine new replacement remaining factory new. There were plastic bags containing new bedding and a coverlet in a plastic sheathe.

Rashida tossed those on the floor hitting Jaquan's sound system. The room and most of the house was bathed in the smooth tune "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number" by Aaliyah.

She took a moment swaying her hips to the music before looking over her shoulder watching me lose my pants. Watching that big donk rolling and bumping slowly was a lightning bolt to my groin.

Rashida mounted the bed on all fours with the deepest arch she could manage softly twerking and not surprisingly getting a subdued clap. I was focused on the peach between her stallion legs finding a single button staring back at me. My hands handled the outsides of her rounded hips.

She kept up her impromptu mating dance getting more into it as I fondled and slapped her buttocks making them jiggle with this heavy weight to them. My muse seemed to enjoy performing allowing me to do what I wanted. Rashida's head was resting on the bare mattress, ass high above her shoulders.

She cooed when my thumbs pried her labia apart trapping the damp material of her bodysuit between. Her rich inviting pinkness was visibly wet. There was no surprise when I wrapped my arms around her thighs from the back burying my face between her thunderous cheeks lapping away at the outside of her cunt.

This got a loud sustained wailing cry from this street beauty making her wiggle her monstrous hips on my face. I was taken along for the ride enjoying her familiar taste, even licking the white button complicit in holding the skintight lingerie to her figure.

Rashida popped her hips lightly smacking my face with her badonkadunk a few times. I retaliated by sinking my teeth into each of her cheeks nipping, licking, and sucking going back to that covered peach.

My hands came up slapping the outsides of her boulders making them jiggle even more. Rashida's backfield motions became more frequent making my face a defacto punching bag. Her pussy wedgie was a mess of juices intermingled with my saliva as I found the courage to snap the lone white button over her crotch.

The lower half of her body suit popped away like a snapped rubber band. Her massive badonkadunk flopped outward looking even bigger than it was. Rashida didn't give me a chance to insert any fingers kneeling upright on her haunches lovingly cupping the underside of my chin.

I crawled into bed beside her laying on my back staring up at the ceiling. I shivered a little bit as she cupped the underside of my balls trapping them underneath her thumb and forefinger. Rashida knew how I liked to be touched taking her time swinging her right stallion leg over my body.

Somehow she managed to plant her butt on my upper chest without caving it in taking care as she pushed her butt towards my chin. I helped out prying her cheeks apart revealing her juicy snatch. Rashida was more careful this time as I gently pulled her into my mouth feeling myself being engulfed to the root simultaneously.

Rashida took things up a notch handling me below the base, using two more fingers on my shaft stroking towards her plush lips. It was a new technique I'd never enjoyed before in all the times we'd hooked up.

I responded in kind.

I was awash in darkness going for it enjoying her snatch and the heady pungent smell emanating from her womanhood along with the intense humidity. Rashida kept it up going at a steady pace working diligently to milk my cock. We worked up a rhythm just as we both jointly reached the precipice.

My legs were twitching uncontrollably while she seemed to get heavier, stuffed moans louder. It was an odd occurrence cresting simultaneously filling her gullet with burst after burst of my spunk while she squirted all over my face.

Rashida swallowed every drop while I did my best likewise before she slid down sitting upright just above my crotch. She was facing away from me wetly gasping while I did the same. I felt a gust of coolness suddenly missing the humidity.

"Hey turn around this way and sit on my face some more." I insisted somewhat somberly.

"Sure you don't want me to sit on this?" I felt her handle my semi-erect penis.

"No I wanna make you feel good for a while; I like making you cum baby, please." I pushed getting her to look back at me.

"Uh, okay." Rashida mounted my chest sitting upright with her powerful thighs cradling the sides of my face.

"No, kind of lean forward like you're doing a girl pushup and rest your pussy right on my mouth, okay?" She assumed the requested posture without word.

I didn't want her looking directly at my face.

I didn't want to look at her face either closing my eyes tightly massaging her inner thighs. There was this inclination on my part that she was looking down directly at my scalp despite my precautions. Her throaty groans and encouraging whispers told me that my efforts were bearing fruit.

Since she rolled out something new, I felt obliged to respond in kind using all ten of my fingers to massage and caress her puffy mound making sure the clit wasn't left out. Rashida's weight bore down on me as she started to feel it intensely. Her palm rested on top of my head.

"Daddy can I fuck?" Rashida surprised me.

I didn't answer instead going after her clit writing the letters of the alphabet on it making her yowl. My fingers found her supple derriere digging nails deep as she audibly winced. Rashida continued gently humping into my mouth whispering sweet nothings and bits of inaudible encouragement. Her moans became labored matching my own as I took pleasure in servicing her for my own ends.

"Daddy I wanna do it." She asked again.

Again, I made sweet love to her with my mouth even though I was extremely hard. My endowment was pointing up at the ceiling. Rashida was getting antsy, even hornier while my body and mind went in two different directions. I couldn't explain the disconnect if I wanted to other than a malleable emptiness, some kind of invisible blob only I could perceive. I shut my eyes tightly as her weight shifted from my chest.

The mattress moved and shifted with her weight.

"I turned off the light daddy; you can open your eyes. If you want me to leave you alone, I will." There was a twinge of maternal care in her voice making me think she understood in that instant.

"Don't, just stay with me, please." I whimpered feeling a stinging at the corner of my eyes.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea."

"Uhm, if you hang out with me; I'll show you something funny." I opened my eyes finding us bathed in the darkness of my cousin's bedroom. Rashida's dark skin tone contrasted with the stark white of her body suit making it almost glow in comparison.

"Did you just say you'd show me something funny?"

"Yeah, go get my phone out of the living room and bring it here."

"Okay." I already had a hand draped over my eyes not wanting to catch the light as Rashida momentarily opened my door for a short jaunt into the next room to retrieve my phone.

She returned quickly jumping onto Jaquan's new mattress beside me. I uncovered my eyes when she planted the phone on my sternum. Rashida spooned my body lying on her side with a leg draped over mine. She kept the lights off joining me in the darkness.

"Show me something funny."

I turned on my phone opening a video message handing it to Rashida before closing my eyes tightly again.

"HEY I'M PARKED DOWNSTAIRS!!" Jaquan's voice boomed form the phone stereo quality.

"I'M PARKED DOWNSTAIRS TOO DARLING!! COME ON GIVE ME A RIGHT DECENT SHAG YOU BLACK BASTARD!!" Zoya's voice filled the darkened bedroom making me open my eyes. Rashida had the phone propped up on my chest like a miniature drive-in theatre.

Zoya had my cousin pinned down mounting him cowgirl. She was manically riding him while constantly jostling and slapping at his hands. Her long hair was draped down over her exotic features leaving her thin nose and quivering lips visible.

She was completely nude with no fucks to give other than the choice piece of meat delivered to her courtesy of your truly. The sound of her own fifty plus inches clapping down on his pelvis was audible. Her own smallish breasts were flopping from the motion as she bucked hard arching her back down palms flat on his pecs.

"COME ON GIRL!!" Jaquan's arms reached up into the frame but Zoya pushed them down disappearing as well followed by the sounds of muffled kissing and frenzied movement.

"YOU TOOK THE FUCKING WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH YOU HANDSOME BUCK!!" Zoya's huge butt could be seen rabbiting in the frame while their bodies were mostly obscured. I gathered she'd placed her iPhone on one of the book shelves inside the study room.

"Aw fuck it." Jaquan surrendered.

Rashida switched off the phone laughing alone.

I was stoic hoping she wouldn't be able to see the tears streaming my cheeks. She foiled that thought wiping them away with her thumb before draping an arm over my chest. Both of us were grateful for the darkness which afforded me a bit of discretion. I half hiccupped working to get my raw emotion under control. Rashida tossed my phone aside leaning in kissing me.

"It's okay, I'm here for you."

I moved her hand down to my pulsing erection.

"Are you sure?"

"Please."

Rashida mounted me cowgirl but draped her body over mine in the forgiving darkness.

...TO BE CONTINUED.