THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 06

Story Info
Interlude, cakes and a talk...
8.3k words
4.8
3.3k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,972 Followers

**All characters are of legal age in this series of stories.**

"Hey Jaquan?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you gonna take that pink nail polish off your foot? I'm sure Zoya's made up for it with all these sneakers." The stapled shut bag was open on the floor and Rashida reached down peering into it.

She came up with a male thong made in a cartoony elephant style with the trunk made to hold his uh, business. Both of us were snickering resulting in Jaquan snatching and tossing the lingerie across the room. He looked at us with a fake angry expression before looking at my feet.

"You talking about me, what about your shit bruh?"

"What're you talking about nigga?" Jaquan motioned towards my own feet bare after I'd kicked off my shoes once we sat down.

All ten of my toenails were painted hot pink.

"What, is this shit?" I was confused.

Rashida tucked her chin drawing her shoulders inward wrists crossed as she started snickering, then burst into gregarious laughter. She even pounded a fist on one of her oversized thighs busting up at the sight of Jaquan's foot and both of mine. Both of us robotically craned our heads on either side of her narrow noggin.

A prankster in our midst had been exposed.

"Both of y'all so cute."

She got up carefully first turning in my direction only to have my cousin's hand slap the shit out of that sixty plus inches of online fame.

"OW MOTHERFUCKA!!" Rashida pivoted about to plant one right between his eyes.

My hand slapped the living shit out of her opposite cheek making it jiggle uncontrollably. Her bathrobe provided little comfort or buffer from those stinging slaps as she stared at both of us nodding her head biting her lower lip.

"There's gonna be consequences for this shit, right?"

"Yup." We both answered.

"Aw shit y'all." Rashida chortled putting both of her hands on her wide hips.

She didn't know what to make of the situation staring between us with the wheels visibly turning in her head. Both of us knew there was one of two options available to our in-house prankster and joint FWB.

Fight or flight. Rashida made a sudden move toward the barbell shaped corridor between bedrooms finding Jaquan who'd jumped up quick standing in her path. She instinctively turned in the opposite direction finding me there looking equally intense before dropping her shoulders in a defeated posture.

"Hey you two goofs know how this looks, right?" Jaquan pointed down at the painted toenails on his foot while I pointed at all ten of mine when she looked in my direction naturally.

"Hey bitch, I didn't know you did pedicures too." I diffused the situation with a half-smile, but Rashida looked irritated at the implied suggestion.

"Fuck y'all, I ain't doing that shit; nail polish remover is in the fucking bathroom and Jaquan you shaving some numbers off that rent if you try it nigga." She no look wagged a finger in his face while talking trash directly to mine.

"OW MOTHERFUCKA!!" My cousin's hand came down in the middle of her cheeks making them jiggle all over the place despite their dense nature.

My hand followed rabbit slapping the crap out of her left ass cheek solely until she reached back favoring the sore buttock brow furrowed.

"See, you about to make me revoke your onsite status with the buns daddy; better watch that shit bruh. It was just a little joke that every girl does at one point or another to their men. Besides, both of you negroes just wanna play with the cakes anyway. I've been around and you two ain't fooling nobody! I ain't doing nuthin-OW!! OW NIGGA!!"

The sound of our joint hands slapping the attitude out of her esteemed cakes echoed off the walls.

"SERIOUSLY?!!"

"Rashida, you're gonna get your big juicy ass in that bathroom and get that motherfucking nail polish remover. Then you're gonna get down here on your goddamn knees and get this shit off our feet, with a smile on your pretty face nigga." My hand collided with her butt on the left side with an audible smack.

"I've been fucking you all night and I ain't doing shit, negro."

"Damn she's hard headed as fuck cuz; we got drama all over the place and she playing kiddie games up in this bitch." Jaquan's hand smacked her butt on the right side, loud.

"Right, and I really am sorry about the whole Takisha thing ; you know she called up the Sly Show fucking 96K-Jay trying to put me on blast this morning?"

My palm slapped that butt on the left side with an audible smack.

"Serious; why didn't you wake me up? She put me in the friend zone to fuck you, then pulled a reach back because I guess you dissed the fuck outta her like you do all the ladies giving up the draws like you were gonna get jealous, huh? Damn, I feel like a fool these days hanging around you bruh, but these females be trifling as fuck."

Jaquan sent his palm in an upward strike on butt on the right side with an audible smack.

"You can't say shit like that with your track record."

I delivered an open slap to Rashida's butt on the left side with an audible smack.

"We judging now when you coming up on my record lately? Did you have to fuck her in my house just like all the others? Remember what you did to Akemi? Huh fool; fucked her in the ass and everything, right on my fucking couch."

Another slap to her butt on the right side with an audible smack.

"What about what you did to her after I fucked her on facetime with uh, the other one? Besides, she called herself taking my "virginity" and then advised me that I was only fit for fat chicks after she did me a so-called favor. Your jump off thought I was gonna cry tears of happiness because she bent over. Then you-know who chin checked her on facetime and man, I've gotta thank you because she ran out of here like she was on fire."

Both of us shared a hearty laugh going down memory lane as Rashida took a routine slap to the butt on the left side with a louder audible smack.

"Damn cuz you coming up with the ladies; Takisha actually finessed me to get to you. That shit would be demoralizing if she hadn't come up on her end with the panties."

Rashida was staring stoically at the wall receiving yet another stinging slap to the butt on the right side with an hollow smack.

"Man, she's nuts but that bitch got that à la carte head game, huh Jaquan?"

Both of our hands landed on her sixty plus inches of online fame as she visibly gritted her teeth.

"Bottomless and to be so petite; ain't gonna lie cuz, I should be thanking you because she tried to suck my soul out when we hooked up that second time. Bitch topped me off for like forty five fucking minutes man!"

At this point Rashida was getting simultaneous slaps to her donk making it bounce through her robe.

"Yeah she did me a primer in your garage nigga; that head game is damn, bottomless. Well I guess she thought she had to bring her A-Game after seeing Rashida here taking care of business like a boss. Hey man, how long we gonna keep beating on these motherfucking cakes? She ain't moved yet and my nails still pink."

"Yeah, I guess she likes it, huh cuz?"

"She's about to be liking these back shots too if she don't get that nail polish remover and hit a knee like Kaepernick."

Both of our offending hands drifting to the deep undercuff of her shelf like donk making her magnificent cheeks jiggle independently as a joint venture. There was no doubt we were having fun at her expense.

Rashida reached down with both hands grabbing fistfuls of our crotches.

The room was suddenly deathly quiet.

"I think I made myself clear when I told you two fools that I-DON'T-DO-FEET!!! Now if you pervs don't like, understand the words that are coming out of my mouth you can SLAP YOUR OWN ASS AND GET GLAD!!!"

Rashida emphasized her talking point with a twist of our junk making both of us double over before stomping off into the bathroom slamming the door behind her making the walls shake. Both of us took seats rubbing our abused crotches. The shower started up full blast as we reflected.

"Sometimes, she can be so negative." I commented staring across the room at my camera sitting on the dining room table.

"Tell me about it."

"She's probably gonna give us the business, you know?"

"Well she went in the bathroom, and you probably used her up after last night anyway. You two have been getting it in all over my house and that's kinda out of pocket bruh."

"Look at her man; tell me you didn't wanna fuck the first time you saw Rashida. I remember the first time I laid eyes on that sexy motherfucker; felt like the most high dropped an anvil on my head because I couldn't take my eyes off of those big ass legs of hers, then when I saw the back... shit, don't fuck with me about "Dat Ass" because you asked this morning. We were kinda having a private moment Jaquan."

"Nigga you ain't been having a private moment since you arrived. That's how we got this Takisha mess going."

"No, you got it going by acting funny when I popped up; you know how women are."

"Yeah, they always do the opposite of what you'd do; I think they love drama cuz. Still you two didn't have to hookup in my front room; I mean, Rashida was trying to get a ring put on it bruh."

"We're cool, she's my wingman and a good right hand but every time I see Rashida I wanna fuck the shit out of her and I know I should feel kinda, guilty about that but man, look at her Jaquan. Taboo, but weren't you thinking the same thing that night you cheated with her?"

"That's a low blow...yeah I got so fucking hard when I found her in that shitty club."

"She's my friend, a homie for real and I kind of feel guilty sometimes. I mean, it's like I'm running away from all of this crap in my life and I know when I figure it out that question is gonna come up off somebody's lips."

"Question?"

"I can't elaborate."

"Oh, right." Jaquan nodded.

"You know, huh?"

"I was uh, always popular on campus back in the day; had it easy as fuck because of my height, good looks, and position on the basketball team. Well uh, baby mamma number one was this real easy going sister. You never met her right?"

"Nope, saw the pictures and heard she ended up in Germany."

"Nia was uh, regular good girl stock kind of a tweener in the body with just enough tits and ass over the normal run of mill sister to get my attention. Yeah nice hour glass figure chocolate like me and more importantly, a virgin like me at the time. I miss that time every now and then, you know? I loved watching her taking her clothes off while talking about the colleges we were gonna be attending together. Maybe it was a honey trap, but we were starting to feel uh, well regular."

"What happened?"

"I blew up on the team and we won our first city championship that year; I got interviewed on tv and talked up on the radio as a future NBA pick. It wasn't like the bitches weren't coming before, but it got outta hand and she couldn't take it. We never argued back in the day, but I noticed she was getting shit from other females, kinda bullied for not looking right for a guy like me in their opinion. Fuck everybody's opinion was all over the place saying I was her ticket out of the hood when she was from an upper middleclass family on the northside"

"I can emphasize; they put me in the geek box my first day of high school."

"You are a geek."

"Fucked your bitches too."

"Chill, as I was saying things got tight and her folks were talking about moving her to an all girl's charter. Nia didn't want to let me get out of her sight because she thought she would lose me. So uh, she surrounded me with her friends as a united front. The parents moved her anyway and started throwing me shade for not doing enough to protect their daughter. Mom's got involved and things got heated for a minute, then I fucked up."

"Jaquan."

"We're two peas in a pod cuz; Shevon had this big motherfucking ass and some even bigger titties. She was low key street and I ended up busting out her back on the regular even though she was Nia's BFF. I can't say I've ever been the brightest bulb in the room, but I fucked up royally. I was a babe in the woods who'd had a safe first piece of pussy followed by a bomb ass second slice of cake. Didn't know shit about the true nature of women, so I didn't see it coming."

"What happened man?"

"Shevon knew she was fucking up and didn't give a shit; wanted us to go public but I nixed that reckless idea. This bitch was getting hella possessive still smiling in my girl's face. Whenever we were alone, this freak was pulling out all the stops. She kept popping up making my mom get on me about appearances, but I was still railing her in my room anyway."

"You got busted?"

"I wish, but this scheming thot pulled some motherfucking Game of Thrones shit on me. We cut school one day to hook up while her mother was at work and she brought in her cousin, and this shady ass female who used to try to hang with Nia's friend group. I fucked all three of those bitches until her mother nearly caught us when she came home later that night after eleven. I felt like I was the shit after that. Shevon kinda uh, threw a rock and hid her hands."

"How so?"

"Well that shady acting female was getting her head gassed up by Shevon on the low; thought we were gonna hook up on the real if she exposed me to Nia. I should've known something was off about that bitch, but she had it going on too crazy as fuck on the inside. Drove over to Nia's academy and put me on blast with pics of my junk from that foursome. I don't know how I didn't catch that shit, but I was working overtime on those females. All of them were packing back if you know what I mean? Wasn't paying attention."

"You got dumped." Jaquan perked up looking me in the face stoically.

"Motherfucker, I got unmade."

"How'd it turn out bruh?"

"Cut me out of her life without even talking to me about it; her folks up and moved eventually. Nia's dad was a first sergeant in the military so they kicked it over to Germany...Turns out Nia was already pregnant, baby mamma number one with a bullet. I got a single pic in the mail, unmarked envelope but a foreign stamp on it. Named him after me. I've never even held my son and he's a kid now living overseas. Mom tried saying it probably wasn't my kid anyway, but she knew. When Renee came along, she went all out to keep us together, kinda panicked because she didn't want to lose no more grandkids."

In that moment I fully understood my cousin's motives for signing away his parental rights in the face of the possibility of infamous baby mama number two ghosting him as well. My aunt's payment of child support and a stipend after helping the woman to start a business, made perfect sense. It hit like a blow to the gut.

"Nobody got what they wanted because I told myself I was the shit no matter what happened. Fucked Shevon and her friends as much as I wanted along with others now and was a beast on the court. Still stupid as fuck not knowing how to keep my head on a swivel because that shady ass female sicced some thugs on me one day. I handled the shit like a boss but got a knee injury that put me on the bench. Never was really the same again, but I kept my swag and the ladies. Didn't even know that bitch sent those fools after me and fucked her a couple more times."

"That's fucked up."

"Tell me about it, I graduated barely; none of those scouts was checking for me anymore after the injury. I just couldn't move the same, but I could still ball. Joined an outside basketball team made up of people like me and old heads to keep myself in shape. We won a series of tournaments and I got recognized, snatched to this white collar event downtown for a photo op. It was an election year and I met my baby mama number two, pre-infamy. Wanna here something funny?"

"Shoot."

"Shevon hit me up on Facebook a few years later, shot me a pic to show that she still had all Dat Ass, even looked better. It was a Saturday afternoon and I didn't know Renee already hacked my password watching our conversation in real time. She was supposed to be hanging out with Carlie at the mall, some shopping spree while I watched Daisy. Up and left Carlie stranded at the mall, drove back over here, and walked in on me busting out Shevon's back for good ole' times sake. I mean, it was supposed to be a one off, but Renee had other ideas."

"The screen door." I smiled finally getting the other side of the story after so long.

"Yeah, she chased Shevon right through that shit and proceeded to beat her down with a skillet before neighbors intervened. I uh, don't know because I was unconscious; so that's what mom told me in the hospital while Renee watched peeping in from my hospital room door. Renee had already called some lawyer friend of the family guy, but we hashed it out, or so I thought."

"That story is the stuff of legends in the family."

"Yeah, but even with all that shit I ain't gonna lie about the fact that I nearly bum rushed Rashida the first time we met. Luckily I didn't because I found out later Renee was shit testing me with that big black skillet at the ready."

"Serious?"

"You know that thing she does where she looks into your palm while she questions you, right?"

"Yeah, she did that to me a few times."

"Imagine if she did that with your dick instead of your palm; she was savage when she was younger doing sleep deprivation on me while she kept asking me about fucking Rashida like she was trying to sell the motherfucker to me or something, then she started giving me top and dragging her teeth along my dick. That was the first time I ever fooled her, but mostly she scared me limp. Didn't see Rashida for over six months after that."

"That club right, the Bone Room wasn't it?"

"Yup, man I can't stop fucking up, but I was trying to kill Rashida with my dick that night. Maybe it was the forbidden aspect of it all after Renee tried to catch me slipping, but you can't deny "Dat Ass" cuz. I should've known something was up when she let her bestie move in here and well, you know right?"

"Yeah, I know Jaquan."

"Are you surprised I asked this morning?"

"Nope, but I wasn't gonna share; I don't know what I'm gonna do when she finds a boyfriend."

"Maybe you could be her boyfriend."

"I'm damaged goods and I don't ever wanna hear Renee's name again."

There was an extended moment of silence between us.

"She's not the same; she's messed up bad."

"She's alive, doing way better than Vickie or am I wrong nigga?" There was a second pause as we stared off into space thinking about whatever.

"Hey man, you think Rashida would've let us; you know that time we visited you when you were moving out of your mom's house?"

"I uh, don't know but I'm gonna fuck her every chance I get because she knows how to please a brother, me in particular and that's why I feel like shit sometimes. See, we've done it so much that she knows me sexually like the back of her hand and vice versa. Shouldn't we be a couple right? But I see her as a dear friend more and more each day and its gonna be hard giving that up when she says no and means it because she found somebody else...somebody real unlike me."

"We are alike; man you're my brother from another mother but you'd better stop turning all these females out or you're gonna be put on blast. Guys can be hoes, too."

"Pot calling the kettle my nigga?"

We dapped fists understanding one another, but I bristled inside angry at him for including Renee Kelly in the story of his personal history. It was wrong for me to expect him to censor himself about a woman he shared a kid with.

"So, you think Rashida would've let us, that time?" I asked this time getting a sudden rough shove in the bicep. I didn't say anything looking down at my violated feet and the ten toenails painted in hot pink as her feet came into view with their own immaculate pedigree and silver painted nails.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,972 Followers