THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we lay wrapped up in one another in an entanglement of limbs bodies wedged tightly together. My face was pressed against her chest with those enhanced pert boobs of hers just within reach. I took a nipple in my mouth sucking on it as she lay in the thinkers pose cradling my head giving me light kisses.

"Can I ask you a question that might be serious?" Rashida asked out of the blue.

"Yeah." She'd more than earned my trust.

"Tell me about her; I wanna hear about Vickie."

We exchanged glances as I felt a stinging sensation at the corners of my eyes, but she wiped away the emerging wetness understanding drawing me tighter in her embrace. I went at her tits sucking and nipping on them while she wrapped one of her big legs over my thigh.

We were cozy together.

"She told me to sit somewhere else." I finally replied.

"Huh?"

"...told me to sit somewhere else. Uh, her cousin Tressie had been talking her up to me that afternoon even though we were hooking up for most of it. Fuck Rashida, my mother took me straight from Jaquan's house to our church where Tressie was waiting. It was like mom was in on what we ended up doing that day. She's got some big ass titties, a donk of her own with a body that won't quit. Serious motherfucka, Tressie's stacked and we did it all over that church basement Rashida! She was talking about how I should join her little club of fellow assholes, and..."

It felt like something was welling up in my chest as I began manically recalling that fateful day.

"Well I didn't care about that female because I was getting some real bomb ass pussy from a certified undercover freak Rashida! Yeah, and those big ass titties even got milk in them too!! She kept talking about her damn cousin but I was balls deep, so who cared, right Rashida? You know Renee was already getting ready to screw me over!! Renee stole my shit and had the audacity to launch that website from Jaquan's crib!! So I was just enjoying some pussy and them big ass motherfucking titties!! Then I had to go upstairs and play church..."

My chest was heaving, breaths coming with some effort.

"I-uhm, well I walked in and saw her sitting there a few pews behind Tressie's piano." I glanced over looking at Rashida's face with glassy eyes.

Her brown eyes appeared smaller and my gaze settled on the slight dimples at the corners of her nose and mouth.

"I felt something go right through me, electric; something I'd never felt before and I was just standing there looking."

"Go on." Rashida whispered cradling my head in her arms.

"I uhm, said hello...and uh, she said "Don't sit here" like I was a piece of shit or something. I felt stupid and the first thing that came into my head was uh, fucking all of the women I'd been with who were in her league including Tressie, and you too Rashida. Sorry about that, Tressie tried to get me to come over but I wouldn't cause I felt like a complete nerd, so I did something real stupid. I wanted to walk out but knew it would make me look weak, then left when I got a chance or tried to Rashida. I stunted and grabbed a big handful of Tressie's ass in front of everyone. Vicky wasn't even looking at me, but later she said she thought it was funny."

I was spazzing out spewing information about my personal life all over the place almost manic.

"Motherfucking Tressie wasn't gonna let go of the shit and she got us together anyway. I was so mad, I was gonna ghost her on the spot and stop going to the church, but Vickie kept messing with me, teasing me, and asking me if I wanted to be her simp. I didn't know it at the time, but Tressie wanted us to get together because she thought we would be good together. She wasn't taking no from either of us!! She chaperoned us and we all did a threesome together... then I did it with Vickie in her backseat while she drove me home. We like, did it all the way there."

"What?"

"It was uhm because she felt guilty about something I can't talk about. Tressie wanted to fix Vickie up with me and it uhm, worked. She came over the next day and we, just started liking each other. Rashida, my mom even liked her and didn't spazz when she found us in bed together. I was sleep, but they talked Rashida, really talked. Renee got jealous when she found out about Vickie and my...muh girl-friend didn't."

It felt like there was a big lump the size of a softball in my throat.

"Vickie told Renee that she could get hands anytime she wanted and offered her number, but Renee just laughed because that bitch was always ten steps ahead of everybody. GREEDY BITCH!! SELFISH BITCH!! FUCKING MURDERER BITCH!!! Rashida girl, you've gotta promise me you ain't gonna do nothing to Takisha because you COULD GO TO JAIL GIRL!! PROMISE ME!! THERE ARE ANIMALS IN THERE!! KILLERS!! PROMISE ME RASHIDA!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO FALL TOO!!!! I, uhm don't wanna see anything. I don't want to lose you because I'm shit."

Everything became sort of skewed and off kilter as I peered up at her ceiling through pools of tears. Rashida's hand was planted on my sternum. She could feel my heart thumping wildly under the skin, muscle, bone, and sinew. Rashida rolled half onto me draping her body partially onto mine rubbing the side of my head.

I didn't know how to feel about her asking me about Vickie. I wanted to run away but knew she wouldn't let me. Rashida reached down pulling the bedding up over both of us.

We snuggled together. Rashida let me calm down at my own pace until I was breathing normally.

"Get some sleep, and you can stay here with me for as long as you like. I'm here, I ain't going nowhere." Rashida cooed.

"Please don't fight Takisha; don't go to jail." I sounded somewhat delirious.

"Shush."

"Promise."

I was out before I could hear Rashida's answer.

...TO BE CONTINUED.