THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah shit, how long were you there?" I looked up finding my muse standing there in this silken robe staring at me with her arms behind her back. Rashida revealed a little metal basket with the aforementioned nail polish remover, cotton balls and assorted items all foot related.

"You figure it out; so here's what's gonna happen boys. I can clean up your nails like you said or..." Rashida used her free hand undoing the sash on her robe switching hands to allow the satiny robe to hit the floor revealing her nudity underneath.

Her floppy bonnet followed revealing her signature braids underneath.

Rashida planted a knee on the couch between us, then got on both with her massive natural donk on full display.

"...we can answer your question Vegas rules." Her elbows were resting on the top of the couch with the little metal basket hiding her perky enhanced breasts.

"Vegas rules?" Jaquan was perplexed.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas negro; now ask me where Vegas is negro." Her butt was so big that the curve of it was blocking my profile view of my taller cousin sitting on her opposite side.

Rashida popped her hips creating this loud clapping sound for about ten seconds, then stopped looking at both of our faces, waiting.

Jaquan leaned over at the same time I did peering around the oppressive curve of her ass brows raised with the beginnings of a peevish smile forming on his lips. I raised one brow already grinning like a jackal before we both peered up at Rashida.

"Oh, Vegas rules..." I replied.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, huh?" Jaquan added as a question.

"So, what's it gonna be fellas?" Bitch asked like she didn't already know the answer.

The phone started ringing in Jaquan's bedroom. The ringtone familiar to everyone in the room as his daughter's preferred sound. For some reason the theme to the Robot Chicken show made Little Daisy Kelly laugh.

Jaquan got up immediately walking to his bedroom without a word to either of us closing the door behind him with a muted thud. I sat there beside Rashida with eyes as big as saucers hearing some of the conversation through the walls.

"Hello? OH, I UHM, EXPECTED DAISY!! Well uh, yeah I'm kinda uh...well, we're not going to be seeing each other anymore. Well yeah but...WAIT A MINUTE!! No, I'm okay and I can see your point and how that might be perceived as a conflict of interest with the school. WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING ANYMORE!! Besides it was just a couple of dinner dates anyway. COME ON RENEE!" No, we broke up; she's not dating him either. WHY?!! Uhm, I just got up and I might be going back to sleep. Uh okay, yeah I'll meet you at O'Tolles for breakfast. Yeah, twenty minutes."

Rashida's fingers were interlocked in mine. She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze once we realized who Jaquan was talking to in his bedroom.

We stayed that way as my cousin and her landlord got ready between his bedroom and the bathroom showering, grooming himself, and dressing in utter silence. Jaquan walked by us pocketing his keys leaving the house for a meeting with the other parent of his small daughter. Once the door slammed, Rashida became animated again.

"Hey, was that camera on this whole time?" I glanced over noticing the light flickering on it. She got up retrieving it placing it in my lap as I viewed the last bit of footage on it.

"Apparently we almost filmed one of those "accidental" sex tapes. Check it out Rashida." Both of us found a lingering shot of her making the hard sell kneeling on the couch with her bare sixty inches of online fame proudly displayed between us twerking for a few seconds.

Jaquan's pajama bottoms reacted tenting with a surprise jack-in-the-box moment bursting free while I maintained a bit of coincidental modesty covered but tenting as well.

Rashida chuckled at the visual affirmation of her sex appeal.

"You're motherfucking certified bitch." We watched that portion of the clip a few times as she snuggled up resting her palm in my lap lightly squeezing my bulge.

"Hey, I wanna tell you that you don't ever have to feel guilty about being with me. I mean, yeah it's kind of complicated but just think of it as having fun. Honestly, I still check out guys from time to time, but we've got to keep things in perspective. I like, being with you. I like fucking you daddy; because you're you basically."

I turned into her lush lips igniting a quick impromptu make out session which she broke all too quickly.

"We're supposed to put out a trailer today, right? That's what you told the Sly Show, ain't it?" She was already drawing my zipper down as I peppered the right side of her face with kisses.

"Sounds like you've got something on your mind."

"The first time I ever tried hooking up with a guy, he blew jizz all over my ass the second I got my panties down. I thought it was funny probably because we were both virgins, but we broke up a few months before graduation. It happened two more times and I messed up telling my girl Delia. Later that day, they into it in homeroom and she burned the fuck outta him with that information. Blew up in my face and a shitload of niggas were all over me offering their services. Most of them fuckers knew they would've been scared if I took them up on that shit."

"What's up then?"

"I wanna try that shit again; I want to make a nigga cum without even touching the cakes."

"ME?!!"

"Of course not; although I wouldn't mind trying you out later but first things first we uh, need to make some content, right?"

I had an odd feeling probably a bit of jealousy undeservedly directed at the faceless guy she was suggesting, but she cupped my chin as we made out a bit more. She broke it off as I glanced down playing the clip again a few times before staring at her again.

"I know what you're thinking." Rashida grinned.

"What am I thinking?"

"Assjob."

"Bitch."

We started laughing together as I got up retrieving a tripod while she laid on her stomach with that badonkadunk pointed up at Jaquan's ceiling. She grabbed a couch pillow cradling it under her chin lazing while I strapped on my chest harness adjusting it to capture everything from my point of view. I picked up my spare bottle of baby oil squirting a few streams on her rich chocolate buns.

"How long do you think Jaquan will be gone?"

"Doesn't matter, we'll be gone by the time he gets back; I've got a really good idea for that trailer and I wanna get it out by noon." Rashida flexed lightly clapping as the oil made her huge cheeks glisten.

"We're probably gonna get some drama around here; you heard that phone call."

She was testing the waters with me, but I felt nothing about it. There was an emptiness inside when it came to a certain person.

"That shit ain't got nothing to do with us; if ANYBODY come around here looking for the smoke, I'm gonna give them the business Rashida with EXTREME PREJUDICE!! And that includes you, obviously." I had to catch myself finding that same matronly expression on her face for a second or two.

"Gotta protect your investment, right daddy." Rashida was way too proficient at surfing my mood swings.

"Our investment." My hand slapped her cheeks making them jiggle with a little help from her as Rashida went into a continuous twerk while I filmed.

My hands started roaming all over her body rubbing her down with meticulous care intermittently running fingers along her slit but not penetrating her insides. I mounted her letting my shaft rest between her monstrous buttocks. Rashida expertly flexed around my shallow thrusts along her tailbone working my member with a little wiggle of her hips.

My hands massaged her shoulders thumbs pressed behind them rubbing in circular motions as breathy moans escaped her lips. She didn't say anything when I handled her neck from behind arching my lower back taking that ride though her valley between those chocolate mountains.

"Hey girl earlier this morning I came into your bedroom to put your phone next to your ear so that you'd wake up when I texted. While I was in there, I lifted up the covers and took a look at "our investment" Rashida. Uhm, I helped myself to a handful of the buns."

"That was real? I thought I was dreaming."

"Yeah no, sorry but I almost engaged in some misconduct baby." My hands were rubbing and working her sides while she continuously flexed on my shaft. Precum was flowing freely from the head of my cock.

"Shut up, you know you got a free pass; besides I unlocked my door but you didn't come inside. So when I found you out like a light, I got out the nail polish."

We chuckled as I slowly ground my business between those luscious cheeks.

"Serious though, I wanted to blow a load all over those cotton panties."

"Why didn't you?"

"Respect." Rashida perked up partially looking backward in my direction as I planted my palms flat behind her shoulders letting my answer hang in the air.

She flexed hard trapping my member between her buns manifesting these visible indentations in her cheeks I didn't know she was capable of. Our symbiotic relationship played into things as I drove my cock along her rear cleavage so hard I was trembling a little.

My balls were mashing into the underside of her buttocks as Rashida's wetness increased with help from her fingers. I did as much as I could bucking and grinding into her big ass huffing bursts of heat along her spine.

"Daddy." Rashida moaned starting to lose herself with her face in profile breathing through the mouth.

She eased up just a bit allowing my shaft to become visible from the top hotdogged between her enormous buns. Rashida Sikes aka Thunda knew how to play to the camera mounted on my chest while the mounted one caught the action from a different angle. I was able to straddle her properly driving my prick up and down her valley adding more oil to the proceedings mostly for the visual alone.

"I like it; I like it when you play with me like this daddy. You like playing with me; playing with my big black ass, huh?" We were starting to get this highly audible wet sounding claps mashing and rubbing together.

"I love this ass Thunda; can't keep my fucking hands off of it. Is uhm, that okay with you baby?" I replied giving myself an extra few moments for editing purposes later. I always changed the pitch of my voice post shoots I participated in for anonymity.

"YEAH, I LOVE IT WITH YOU!! I LIKE FEELING IT SLIDING UP AND DOWN MY CRACK!! FUCKING IT!! FUCK MY CHEEKS DADDY!! PLEASE FUCK'EM REAL HARD!! DO IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT DADDY!!! AW SHIT!! FUCK!!!"

Rashida lost herself deep in character starting to roll and pop her hips, inverting those chocolate mounds trapping my girth, squeezing hard. Her range of motion was incredible sexually inspiring me to do a little twerking of my own to maximize the pleasure.

Both of us lost ourselves as her husky sounding moans pushed me further to the precipice. Rashida relaxed her huge buttocks as I started getting some horsepower smacking the shit out of Dat Ass. My balls were rhythmically slapping her entrance. Ms. Sikes was dripping wet between those stallion legs.

"OH DADDY YOU'RE MAKING ME SO MOTHERFUCKING WET!! MY BIG ASS IS SO GODAMN HOT AND WET FOR YOU!! KEEP DOING IT!! KEEP HOTDOGGING MUH BOOTY!! I WANNA FEEL YOU CUMMING ALL OVER MY ASS!!"

She was catching my upward thrusts into her rear cleavage making her sixty plus inches of online fame snap on my prick with a pincer type motion. The head of my cock bumped her entrance a few times slipping barely in once or twice.

I nearly gutted her on a third go-around, but Rashida tensed up pushing my tumescence up to the top of her tightly wedged cheeks making it float there like it was on a life raft until I adjusted myself. Her monster ass was doing one hell of a Pac-Man imitation gobbling my cock down into her cavernous cleft.

"AW!! AW!! AW SHIT I'M CUMMING ALL UP IN YOUR CHEEKS GIRL!! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD THUNDA!!"

Neither one of us expected the thick creamy rope of jizz to shoot all the way up Rashida's spine followed by several others in equally powerful bursts making an absolute mess of her awe-inspiring badonkadunk booty. Rashida tensed hard nearly burying my cock from view on the third burst.

Employing my patented Catch-As-Catch-Can style I banged out those dark buns squirting so much jizz my head was addled. I didn't want to stop, but Rashida fully relaxed parting the massive halves that made up that chocolate heart giving the camera a good view of the money shot.

"Hey you finished; cause if you are I need you to do something for me, kay?" Rashida's fingers were still between her stallion legs as she lay face down on the couch.

"Uh, okay yeah; what do you want me to do Rashida?"

"SHOVE IT IN!!" Rashida shouted loud enough to make my ears ring.

My body reacted almost without conscious thought as I ran her through to the hilt mounted in the prone bone position effectively pinning the woman to the couch. Rashida crossed her long shapely gams one over the other trapping my cock inside as she flopped and rowed her stuffed cunt in wrenching fashion fucking the shit out of herself.

My participation namely the rest of me, wasn't actually needed as she crested.

"UN FUCK!! FUCK!!! DON'T MOVE!! DON'T MOVE!! PLEASE DON'T!! CUMMING!! CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!!"

Rashida growled and groaned in threatening sounding masculine fashion popping and bucking like an untamed bronco as she came orgasming hard. My trapped prick was ground up like hamburger ultimately becoming diamond hard again as she flopped down gasping from the exertion.

"Really now; damn you got my head blown the fuck up daddy." Rashida acknowledged my schlong as it popped free from her dripping snatch.

"Your hips don't lie."

"Well let's not waste it baby; come with me so we can get it out of the way."

"Get what out of the way?"

"Bring that camera in here and shut up." Rashida outpaced me walking with purpose through Little Daisy Kelly's bedroom to her own drawing the curtain behind her.

I followed chest harness still recording a bit puzzled snatching the curtain door back open.

"OH!" Rashida was grinning as she shimmied into the high waisted cotton panties I'd mentioned earlier when confessing to groping her while she slept.

"Now don't you touch me until I say so; I wanna see if I can make it happen then you can fuck these cheeks one more time before we get on with the shoot."

"I thought you wanted me to get another guy?"

"And watch you and Jaquan beat the shit out of him; maybe in the old days, but I'm brand new thanks to you daddy. Now blow my head up some more fool."

She mounted her bed on all fours sticking her butt right in my face making me facepalm while she chuckled. My endowment was happy for the visual sticking straight outward in front of my body literally pointing at her butt.

I thought about that day long ago in the salon where she'd been rude and abrasive to a fault, enough to cause me to put a paper bag over my head. I felt like the lowest of the low and a people under the stairs class pervert. We'd settled into an uneasy working alliance after that with me walking on egg shells.

Now we couldn't get enough of one another as I stood there while she lightly rocked back and forth wanting me to do nothing more than stare at the ass which had caused me so much grief long ago. Most of the time Rashida favored thongs and bikini briefs, but these undies actually fit her titanic proportions.

Rashida was just above stationary looking back at me without word...waiting.

"Were you really gonna let me and Jaquan hit it at the same time?"

"Maybe." She teased still rocking.

"I don't know about that; you were teasing us, right?"

"I'm teasing you right now; shit, guess I'll kick it up a notch then." Rashida suddenly popped her huge butt getting a single very audible clap which resulted in that cotton material being drawn deep into the crack of her ridiculous ass.

"Where'd you learn that trick?"

"You act like I don't practice negro." Rashida chortled.

"You should film that shit, for your audience, the fans. That shit would be great filler in-between scenes. It stretches your longevity out without leaving you over exposed. Have you thought about camming?"

"Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"I'll leave a bad taste in your mouth." I shot back intently staring at her stationary junk in the trunk slowly becoming transfixed as Rashida took notice.

"Fuck you know me too well, this shit ain't working like I wanted." Rashida admitted defeat letting her noggin dip, forehead touching the mattress.

"Uhm?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Rashida anticipating the awkwardness of the situation had already reached between her legs tugging the cotton material to the side exposing her very swollen peach.

Both of us had taken a sexual toll on one another over the weekend with some crazy gains and the undeniable silliness that came with Takisha, Jaquan's intended hookup. I'd thought only to pay it forward sexually after she had the nerve to put my cousin on the outs in the friend zone so that we could hookup on the fly.

Mentally speaking, that kind of sexual freedom to give it to someone with no fucks given was therapeutic, or was it? Now I had little Daisy Kelly's teacher dogging me and already causing a ripple effect in three people's lives.

"OW FUCK!! MAN JUST LIKE, EASE IT IN THERE!! YOU WRECKED MY SHIT THIS WEEKEND!!! OW DADDY BROKE THE KITTY!! WHY'RE YOU STILL SO HARD?!! OH BABY YOU FEEL SO BIG!! I'M GLAD JAQUAN DIDN'T GET IN THERE!!"

Unfortunately Rashida's groaning masculine sounding endorsement of my part in our weekend long tryst made me even harder. I was feeling it as well wincing only able to get the upper third inside her swollen puss.

"We can take it easy girl; turn over for a minute Rashida."

She didn't say anything shifting on her small bed until she was looking up at my face. There was a momentary look of panic when I pushed her big stallion legs up into her chest, but she wrapped her arms around the backs of her thighs anyway. I pried apart her puffy labia applying my tongue carefully to her clit softly flicking my tongue on it.

Her whimpering moans excited me enough to suck and fellate her button content to do it for as long as she liked, but Rashida came quickly palming and rubbing the back of my head. I climbed up her body making out like the knowledgeable lovers we were to one another.

"Alright now it's your turn, then I want you to take a nap with me okay daddy?"

She rolled over on her stomach as I grabbed greedy handfuls of her more than generous hips planting the business end of my shlong in the very deep crack of her monstrous badonkadunk luxuriating in the feel of the cottony material. Rashida grabbed her only pillow cradling it underneath her chest looking as if she were about to nap.

My cock sawed and ground her gluteal cleft until I could feel the heat and friction from my actions.

Things got away from me as my prick shot out diagonal rubbing the wide expanse of her sixty plus inches of online fame even getting caught in the panties until they were sort of wrapped around my prick.

My shaft got tangled in the material but I let it stay that way going hard on her cakes ramping up even more friction than before as several ropes of semi-watery ejaculate soiled her fullback panties eventually making part of them translucent. I stopped rutting in the middle of my orgasm letting my cock rest in the crack of her ass watching my jizz ooze out addled.

"You feel so good and uhm... I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I just wanted to say that uh..."

"Ain't you gonna let me clean it for you daddy." Rashida wisely interrupted unwilling to let me make a mistake also acknowledging my innate fragile psyche these days. I was glad and a little angry at the same time as the head of my cock disappeared between her plush lips.