THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's cool Lucy; you can stay." I replied sounding like the youthful curmudgeon I was.

"Are you sure sir; I mean there's a perfectly good table right over there that I can get if you really want to be alone. I learn from my mistakes, so I'm not trying to crowd you one bit. I was just having some oatmeal, it's really good and healthy too."

She was almost stammering nearly drowning out the deviant thoughts in my head as I not so subtly stared a hole in her chest remembering the momentous unveiling of her beyond huge knockers.

"LUCY, IT'S COOL, OKAY?!"

"Yeah." Her shoulders slumped as she sort of lurched pressing her chest into the table unaware that her boobs were sitting on the table. I felt like an absolute creep for snapping at her to drown out the noise in my head.

"Hey, I'm gonna get something from the counter; would you like a pastry or something?" Lucy perked up, but then deflated again.

"Uh thanks, but I'm on a budget."

"I got you covered."

"Well uhm, I can't pay you back until I get my first check, so I'm gonna have to decline." I grinded my teeth feeling irritated on two fronts. Her behavior and my own misgivings about my motivations had a lot to do with it.

"If you could pay me back, what would you order?"

"I can't pay you back." It was her turn to sound irritated.

"Answer the question."

"I uh, like those really big apple fritters they make." She admitted sheepishly making the answer sound like a defeat.

It seemed like she was legitimately on hard times as she demurely looked away peering out the window at the sparse early morning street traffic.

I couldn't help checking out the swell of her upper half pressed against the table walking away with my hands in my pockets when my tumescence started to react. It didn't work however as I was becoming increasingly horny with every step. There was a line to the counter and I found my place three people back. I was worried that my normal left me entitled in a way the outside world wouldn't understand.

My thoughts drifted to Sydney who'd allowed me to screw the stuffing out of her because of Takisha's manic behavior in her attempt to "out" me to the public. I considered most of the women since Erica Walton realizing they were karmic hookups connected to one another. Even Shawnee Thompson aka Ms. WTF was connected to me through Porsha Simms who'd succumb to addiction and fallen off.

My great loss came courtesy of Tressie Fisher. Charity Gilbert had been a bit of sexual serendipity through Shawnee and perhaps Andre.

I wasn't anything special.

Womack and Womack's "Baby I'm Scared Of You" flowed from the overhead PA System adding a mellowness to my sudden existential crisis out of the blue. I was starting to feel as if I were this horrid opportunist suddenly thinking of a certain baby mamma number two getting this weird feeling inside that made my heart thump.

I'd been trained to think a certain way and act before I even realized it. Half of me was already shooting Lucy in my mind to much internal protestation. Despite myself I was thinking strategically in regards to my new coworker.

"I added a pecan bear claw to the bag along with your pomegranate flavored water and your husband's coffee mug, Dr. Berhan. Oh yeah, almost forgot the orange slices."

I perked up looking from my feet two people over finding a familiar set of cheeks trapped like sausage casings in a skintight form fitting pair of skinny jeans. The powerful gams attached attracted even more attention making the eye travel down to a simple pair of black heels on her feet.

My gaze went in reverse affixed to that perfect fifty inches continuing up finding a simple black hoodie and a familiar face already looking me dead in the eyes, amused.

"Put it on my black card dear heart and uhm, pick up the tab for my friend right there." The devilish smile on her face acquiesced my salacious gaze in no uncertain terms.

Zoya collected her order from the counter walking out of the student center slowly putting a little extra and then some into her step because I was watching. The easy sway of her big heart shaped derriere took many eyes with it as she pushed through the double doors exiting the student center.

"Damn man, did you see that ass?"

"How could I miss it bruh?" Two guys in gym attire had come up behind me in line for the register.

I ended up picking up two apple fritters, two breakfast sandwiches, cups of microwave eggs and two sealed cups of OJ on Zoya's tab feeling guilty once the tray was placed in front of me. I was still fighting with myself internally making compelling arguments on both sides for each point.

She was someone down on her luck making a little headway with this job in the AV department while the other side of the internal discussion centered on her potential to break the internet much as Rashida had done in the last few days.

"Wow, you didn't have to buy all of this!" Lucy's eyes lit up when I set the tray on the table in front of her.

"I didn't, eat up."

"I can't pay."

"Well, than all of this food is gonna go to waste because I ain't touching shit until you start chomping." While I was giving her an ultimatum, I got a tiny glimpse of her Marianna trench deep cleavage that hit my crotch like an EMP.

It was a fleeting glimpse of the circular bit of negative space below her collared t-shirt. It was a single line defining what I knew lie beneath informed by a bit of darker pigmentation in the jagged shape of a letter J. This was caused by all of her hidden bounty being shoved in a less than stellar brassiere, little more than a hammock for her tits.

"You don't understand." Lucy reasoned as her stomach audibly growled.

"I'm out; be right back."

I stuffed my hands in my pockets briskly walking off leaving the tray right under her nose. To my great shame, I was working at suppressing a raging hardon. My hidden hands worked to adjust things as I reached the door glancing back towards the booth.

Lucy was ravaging the tray of food eating like a starved animal with both hands as I smirked fishing out my phone texting away. I hit the elevator to the second floor going in the opposite direction of the AV office letting myself into the conference room locking the door behind me. Her purchased items were on the table. Along with her purse and pants. Her heels were neatly tucked under the desk.

"What took you so long dear heart?"

Zoya was standing there wearing only the hoodie and this really skimpy invisible beige string thong. It was riding high on her wide fifty inch hips. Zoya was comedically wearing the hoodie over her head with the drawstrings pulled tight.

She gave me a wink crossing one shapely leg in front of the other smiling.

I pounced on her.

To my great shame I was already unbuckling as I opened the door and I suspect Zoya figured as much already prepared. A joyous shriek filled the room as I snatched her bicep with one hand and slapped that big butt of hers with the other watching the healthy jiggle that followed.

Zoya occupied the periphery of my sexual circle but was in the know exclusively regarding my proclivities outside of Rashida Sikes, Phoebe and Charity Gilbert. Her palms loudly slammed down on the rectangular desktop as she manifested a deep arch in her lower back. That perfect fifty inch butt looked even bigger in this position as I grabbed a handful of her hoodie pulling the thong to the side.

"OH YEAH THAT'S IT BOY!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN A WANTING YEAH!! A PROPER SNOG WITH A PROPER FELLOW YEAH!!" Her UK accent always got more pronounced, syrupy thick when she was being piped down to the extreme.

My balls were slapping against her butt as I rodded her wet cunt out with the efficiency of a piston earning a loud hollow clap of those dusky cheeks. My jeans drifted down to my knees from the kinetic rutting forcing me to do this little stutter step forward pulling back hard with that handful of Zoya's now exposed hair.

My opposite hand was in possession of a fistful of her hoodie raising it a little revealing her cinched thirty-two inch waist.

Dr. Zoya Berhan covert pervert of the highest order, liked her sex rough and nasty to the max. I'd discovered this by accident in two separate moments of crisis.

I pushed that hoodie up further finding more of her naked back sliding my hand underneath cupping her right tit. Zoya groaned when I treated her boob like a stress ball as I beat her back out over that desk. "Dat Ass" of hers looked incredible bouncing off my pelvis like it was made of rubber.

I gave her tit a wicked pinch that sent shivers down to her cunt which promptly tightened up around my girth in a rocking snapping motion. Her distressed sounding whimpers made me even harder as I continued speed fucking the stuffing out of her box.

My palm slid down her stomach cupping her sex wholly with her clit between my middle digits. I gave her a vigorous massage in tandem with the vicious back shots to her resilient buttocks. Zoya's hips were already swiveling taking my embedded cock on a ride as tremors erupted across her body.

Goosebumps sprouted across her shivering buttocks. Her cunt felt as if it were swelling up inside squeezing my shaft. I shoved her face down on the desk hard drawing both hands down clawing and digging my nails into her buttocks holding them like handles.

"OH YEAH!! THAS THE TICKET!! COME NOW I CAN TAKE IT!! AW YEAH!! GET THAT ARSE!! I LOVE DOGGING!! AW YEAH!! SHAG ME BUM PROPER LIKE NOW!! AW YEAH!! I'M HAVING ME BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW!! AW YEAH!!!"

Her voice was fluctuating caused by my angry thrusts. I was getting an awesome squishy sound that was starting to become louder as Zoya spread her gams wider elevating on the balls of her feet. Her spread buttocks resembled obscene butterfly wings splayed apart with her openings on full display.

My hands shot up reclaiming dual fistfuls of her neck from behind pounding her into a shuddering mess. Zoya went stiff all limbs locking in place.

"SIA NYAAH!! KANJUT!! BANGET AING!! SAMBUTAN AING JIGA JANGGANG KOTOR!! JANCOK ITU!! ABDI SUMPING!! ABDI SUMPING!! NYAAH!!"

She shattered.

Zoya went into her native language sounding as if she were speaking in tongues.

I was already cumming hard pulling out hosing down her shivering cheeks getting an oozing deluge of spunk on her brown eye.

Zoya's heart shaped cheeks were glazed over while she did this picture perfect twerk that would've made Rashida Sikes proud. I snatched big handfuls of her hips mashing her buttocks together creating this intricate webbed lattice between the halves. Zoya dipped at the knees bouncing a little with these breathy gasps. She went into a crouch taking my endowment halfway for a blistering cleanup blowjob.

"That was a right proper snog; feel free to use me as a proxy anytime dear heart." Zoya stood up grinning in my face cupping my balls as she spoke.

"Excuse me?" She gave me a few strokes milking out an errant strand which she plucked out slurping up like a decadent treat as I watched.

"Come now, you were using me as a proxy; for whom, I don't know, but you mustn't forget the numerous hats stealthily upon my brow one of which includes a complete education in the psychology of the mind. I'm not offended and if you want to make me even happier, send that lovely cousin of yours to my boudoir. I've not finished tasting him yet. He has the loveliest set of balls."

"Stop it."

She unzipped and tossed her hoodie on the desk reaching into her purse removing a small brassiere that matched her disheveled thong panties. I watched enchanted as she put on the undergarment before adjusting her undies glancing up at me smiling.

"If you're set off again, feel free to call. We can go next door to the hostel and do things quite properly. I wouldn't mind having your cousin in for a threesome."

"Can I film it?" It was meant to be a joke.

"I'd wondered why you haven't considered me before; but I'm amenable to the idea darling. Come now, don't give that lovely Dr. Miles a reason to write you up." I glanced at my phone finding that I had barely three minutes to make it to the time clock.

"Shit." I bolted out of the room leaving Zoya there combing her hair. Her husband Steven would be pissed about the cold coffee and snacks.

**********************************************************************************************************

Things went pretty mundane with Zoya providing somewhat of a sexual methadone for me in regards to my working cohabitation with Lucy. I kept it a buck lucking out when Dr. Miles showed up taking her along for a lunch with a few members of faculty.

I was still relatively new but left behind to my own devices setting up a few rooms for classes and an additional faculty meeting. Dr. Miles allowed me to make my lunch period fluid to balance out my exclusion from their trip to a local pizzeria where Lucy would be vetted and asked numerous questions for some sort of survey.

Turns out the Sydney Syd drama was exacerbated when her afternoon rivals, a group of local drill rappers going by the eponymous name "Da' Doobies" came into possession of the unedited audio of our "interview" and the resultant frenzied hookup. One of the six men crew, some guy named Myron decided to put Sydney on blast playing the audio clip on air until a station manager ran in shutting things down.

Two thirds of the clip ended up in public consumption ripped, downloaded, and pirated exacerbating the situation dramatically.

I decided to leave the office partially open after one of my coworkers called off probably getting ready to quit because of Dr. Miles. Lunch was taken in the office allowing me to service requests from the various departments while following the drama online.

Sydney was being hounded and chided with many asking if I'd cracked her ass in half like I was supposedly going to do to Takisha. I went to Takisha's social media with a burner account finding that her followers were spiking somewhere around ten thousand. It felt like someone was dancing on my grave.

As far as I was concerned, no one was ever going to discover my actual name much less Sydney or Takisha.

There was another component to the proceedings in that Rashida hadn't called or texted since the crack of dawn. Things just felt sort of dead when I checked my phone making me alternately anxious and a bit angry at the same time.

She'd made it known that she would never judge me or take up opposition with my detractors, but now she was audibly nowhere to be found. Obviously She was at work doing her day job at the barber shop. I wanted to call her up to make sure she wasn't catching hell after revealing herself to the world but chickened out.

I went to her interview on the show that morning instead.

"GOT-DAMN GIRL!!" Ken exclaimed sounding like a cross between a medieval bard and a construction worker as his gathered entourage fell out.

Rashida entered the set from off camera with people reacting to her salacious attire offscreen. There was a cacophony of background noise and chatter with muffled talk from my muse and person's unknown. Rashida was directed to walk on camera with the angle extremely low capturing her sixty plus inches of online fame, albeit with a mosaic obstructing it from open view.

She stood there for a few moments shoulders slouched unsure of what to do giving the audience even more of a view until Sly got up gesturing towards a seat across the panel.

Rashida looked really nervous fidgeting with the chair before having a seat as Ken leaned forward from his side of the desk.

"Hey young lady you ain't gots nothing to worry about because I assure you I am a country gentleman."

"From Detroit."

Some tall skinny guy with a ski cap replied getting a sustained bit of laughter from everyone except Rashida who sat with a posture looking like she was sitting on the toilet. Her stallion legs were on full display in the camera frame.

"I can handle myself; you ain't the first nig-I mean guy who's ever come at me." Rashida caught herself midsentence.

"Girl, it ain't like that at all; besides I got people for that." More laughter before Sly interrupted quieting things down a bit beginning the interview.

"So you've become very popular over the last twenty-four hours, eh Thunda, right?"

"Yeah."

"Excuse me, would you like to give us your real name instead of your stage name ma'am?"

My brow furrowed at the question knowing this was part of the plan to draw me out so that I'd end up on Sydney's afternoon show to be verbally flogged. At that exact moment, she was talking to me in the lobby with the intent of getting something to use for her afternoon show.

"Thunda is my REAL NAME!" Rashida shouted loud enough to get some audio feedback from the sound equipment. I was heartened that she didn't fold right off the bat but kept watching.

"Kinda like Thor, right?" Ken cut in obviously entertained.

"I thought you was funny nigga." Rashida replied starting to get more comfortable earning some snickers and peer commentary.

"I'm as funny as you need me to be; you ain't gotta come up in here with your back stiff baby girl. We just wanna make sure we got your handle right; don't you got something to promote like a calendar or a website, something juicy, huh baby?"

"You know more about my shit than me; why don't you tell everybody what I've got, baby?"

"Damn Thunda, you just walk up in here cracking a nigga, huh?"

"What's my name funny nigga?" The laughter started to ramp up as Rashida and Ken verbally sparred with him obviously flirting in-between. Rashida was proving to be sharp starting to relax as she leaned back in her seat intermittently looking over her shoulder slightly uncomfortable.

"Everything okay Thunda?" Sly asked.

"Yeah, don't you got no better chairs up in here bruh; this hella uncomfortable?" Sly motioned off camera to an intern briefly seen in frame when the view followed his line of sight.

"These chairs ain't made for all that cake you packing back there." Ken interjected again.

"I can't hear you Ken."

"YOU CAN'T HEAR ME GIRL?!!"

"Yeah cause I asked you a question you ain't answered and that means you can't hear me talking; man, every time I say something, fools pop up with floppy ears flexing on my shit, even a whisper. But you ain't hearing me Ken; what's my motherfucking name?"

The profanity was bleeped out which had the unintended or not effect of making my muse look more street than she actually was. There were a few females inside the studio, one visibly irritated at Rashida's demeanor as Ken answered.

"Thunda!"

"Say it again so these people know!" Rashida didn't miss a beat.

"THUNDA!!" Ken shouted earning more uproarious laughter from his entourage, the people behind the camera and Sly himself. Rashida looked around at the various faces in the studio with the beginnings of a smile on her face.

Thunda stood up with her hands on her hips.

The thunderous sounds of her popping hips filled the studio getting everyone's attention bar none.

Her superhuman twerking skills made it almost sound as if the bionic clapping sound was artificially added in by some editor. Ken comedically went stiff in his seat, looking faux petrified as his ballcap fell from his head to the floor revealing a haircut underneath that reminded me of Mike Tyson's in his younger days.

Some intern decided to be funny rolling in a larger leather seat from his or her position off camera. Rashida stopped looking at it wide eyed, then at the camera mouthing WTF. The camera view shifted to some female intern trying to duck behind another volunteer employee hiding her face.

"HEY!" Rashida shouted as the camera remained on the intern. She reluctantly looked up at Rashida with a timid smile.

"Yeah?"

"What're you doing; you hiding from the cheeks?" This small group of interns were busting up as the blue haired intern looked completely flushed in embarrassment.