THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks inverted immediately with a sustained vacuum suction that made me huff. It became apparent this was her style so I started humping that mouth enjoying the clinging feel of her lips on my cock. The tugging pull was addictive as I got more into it.

I tested the waters letting my knees rest on either side of her head looking between my thighs at Sydney trying to suck the color off of my dick. She knew enough to hum on the underside of my glans flicking her tongue behind a stuffed mouth. I tried to gag her a few times but there was no response causing me to shift position hovering over her face horizontally.

She coughed a bit after I bucked and popped my hips making her honest, but when I sat upright on my knees, Sydney rolled over on her belly following me still attached. I palmed her head between my hands long stroking her mouth.

I liked the way she was built, tall, thick in the hips with the long meaty legs to put it all together. From this vantage point I was able to look at and admire her big sort of squarish cheeks. Her hips were wide but didn't form a semi-circle on both sides like Rashida or Zoya, definitely not the former milk colored gold standard.

Physically Sydney was close to my lost lady love.

I pulled out tapping my glazed member on her big lips allowing her intervals of non-stop relay sucking. I wanted my hands all over her ass but didn't want to break tactile contact by leaning over her body for a handful of the upper portion of her jiggly, cloud soft butt. Sydney spoiled it by rolling over on her back drawing her knees up with a sigh.

She started jilling herself off as a sticky sound permeated the room.

"I can't get over how seriously good a fuck you are; I thought I got caught up the first time we did it but now I know why that Takisha bitch is crying. I uhm, haven't been fucked this good in a while, a few years honestly."

I responded by running my prick harmonica style across her plush lips.

"You're so out of pocket I don't know if I should have somebody bend you into a pretzel for being disrespectful or give you the keys to my Bentley. I can't tell; so you've gotta be one of the greatest actors of our time or you really do have that much self-confidence. Some of the men I've been with including a Grammy award winning rapper wanted to wife me up, but you're different."

My endowment tapped her right cheek as she finished partially talking shit probably embarrassed at how she'd been handled. When she was on air with her partner, Sydney was family friendly for the most part portraying the voice of reason. In private behind closed doors, she could give Rashida Sikes a run for her money with her shit talk.

I got up from the bed still looking at her face planting my naked butt in the room's lazy boy chair using my foot to slide the accompanying ottoman to the side. My erection was pointing at the ceiling as I reclined looking at Sydney. She rolled back onto her belly with a half smirk on her face.

"Did I hit a nerve?"

"Sydney, I came here to see what you look like naked. My only regret is that you aren't wearing those heels from the first time we hooked up. Now listen to me very closely; I wanna fuck your brains out because I like the way you look visually. I want you to get up off that bed, walk over here and sit on my dick like you're asking Santa for a present, then you're gonna get on your motherfucking hands and knees on this foot rest and get pounded out until I cum, for the first time this evening. Now are we going to fuck like animals, or talk?"

Sydney's eyes became these little dots making her look almost cartoonish. She rolled back over on her back with her knees drawn up sort of lazily whacking them together while fingering herself. She was in silent contemplation.

It took her a few seconds to wearily sit up facing away from me rubbing the back of her close shorn head. Her light colored hair had a tinge of burgundy while the intricately shaved sides read darker in the muted lighting.

There was another tiny tattoo at the base of her skull, some Asian writing which I could've cared less about as she looked over her shoulder with an accepting smile. Her squishy looking donk looked great as Sydney pivoted sliding her legs around to the edge of the bed standing in profile.

She straitened her arms rolling her neck getting an audible cracking sound before lazily craning her head in my direction as she slid a foot into her wedge sneaker. The other followed.

"So, you like my ass and want me to sit on your dick, huh?"

I didn't answer but spread my thighs apart long stroking my endowment just watching as she reached down adjusting the remaining wedge sneaker on her foot.

Sydney stood up slowly keeping her eyes on me the entire time drawing her hands to her hips. She shifted weight between legs there in the buff cocking her head from side to side smiling as if presented with some whimsical challenge. She turned at the waist looking backward with a muted giggle before doing her best runway walk stopping just before my chair.

"I know what you want to see my King."

Sydney performed a pirouette presenting me with an up close and personal with her enormous tattooed derriere. Those large stars etched onto her butt just seemed to fit there as I gave that loose jiggly butt a hard slap making it wobble all over the place. Sydney favored the reddened mark on her butt.

I'd left a visible hand print.

"Do it again!"

My hand slapped her buns again several times in succession on that exact same spot until she physically relented. She bent over kissing me with renewed passion letting her palm rest on my pec with her thumb and forefinger rolling my erect nipple.

This woman was one hell of a kisser overwhelming me with an abundance of tongue as she handled my cock tugging and jerking getting a deluge of precum which she licked off her fingers as she turned planting her big ass in my crotch.

The end result was my business cradled deep in her crack hidden away as she started to give me a crappy lap dance but thought better of it reaching back parting a cheek.

Once I was engulfed, Sydney went at it again leaning back into me resting her hands atop mine doing her best to roll her hips despite the limited room afforded by her thickness. Those loose buns parted way too wide allowing me to thump her cunt with the force of a brick.

Sydney was partially thwarted by her bottom heavy aesthetic once again doing her best to bounce in my lap becoming frustrated enough to turn sideways with both legs draped over the arm of the lazy boy chair.

The subtle definition in her biceps became apparent as she used her upper body strength to perform a series of reverse pushups on the opposite arm of the chair. I snagged her left leg lifting it over my head now able to give her the business and nurse on her right nipple at the same time. Sydney seemed to be trying to show off, but I just wanted to get my fill of her sexually. The sopping wetness of her cunt was amazing and messy.

"OH WAIT A MINUTE!! OH-IS THAT WHAT?!! OH OKAY!" I surprised her turning fully into her body cradling her cheeks standing up only to sit on the foot rest with Sydney still impaled. Now we were doing what was called "The Face Off" posture with her thick legs wrapped around me while my soles were planted flat.

This turned out to be a boon for Sydney who twisted, twerked, ground, and bounced to her heart's content in my lap until she was a goofy looking mess of running mascara and peachy looking cheeks flushed from forehead to navel.

This was helped along with the several smacks and open handed slaps to both of those marshmallow cheeks until she pressed her desire for the spankings to stop by taking my earlobe between her teeth. I raised both hands like she was pointing a gun at me.

"I don't mind a little rough play, but we didn't talk it over first."

"Who was being rough, I just think you've got a big slappable ass; I like watching that shit jiggle and shake all over the place."

"I lost weight, but my ass stayed the same fucking size. My whole midsection was a cylinder up until two years ago; I got tired of wearing all those baggy clothes all the time. Now I'm back down to a respectable size since my junior year of high school, but my forty nine and a half inches keeps me honest."

I didn't say anything but kept groping big handfuls of her butt spreading her cheeks wide enough to feel part of my endowment protruding from her cunt.

"Hey, I didn't mean to come off like a bitch earlier downstairs; you kinda pissed me off when you talked about the money. You're cute and wow, your skills are top notch. If you were my man, I'd be so fucking jealous that I wouldn't let any other girls around you. Come on, what did you do to that Takisha girl to make her so crazy?"

"Is this an interview too?"

"We can talk a little bit, can't we?"

"Sydney we can do anything you want but I must have your big ass bent over beneath me as I wax the fuck out of that shit; it's that simple. I wanted to have sex with you naked. I wanted to make you cum all over that bed right there and now I wanna bust on your marshmallow ass cheeks."

I knew how bad I sounded sitting there with this woman impaled in my lap.

"Marshmallow ass cheeks? Maybe I should've got that BBL a while back." She commented running a finger behind her ear before touching it to the tip of my nose.

"Ain't nothing wrong with you Sydney; except you don't have my dick in your big ass." I was intentionally trying to be an asshole, but she just rolled with the punches.

"Well, I can fix that." Her voice sounded uneven.

Things got a little awkward between us as she stood up disengaging us finding my cock still pointed up at the ceiling of the hotel room drenched in her essence. I followed getting vertical as she stared at my face with this strained look of mounting desperation. We looked at one another as she palmed the underside of my endowment musing to herself.

"Well uh, guess we know how much you like me, huh?"

When I didn't respond, she mounted the ottoman like I wanted with a dip in her lower back that made her floppy butt look positively two sizes bigger than it actually was. It's semisolid nature caused her cheeks to part revealing both of her openings on display for my use.

A surge of energy ran through me at the sight alone. Seeing Sydney in this manner had been all I wanted out of our agreement over the money, and now I was going to collect my real payment.

I'd been a dutiful cabana boy after all.

"OW!! OH YOU JUST, SHOVE IT IN THERE HUH?!! OW!! OH FUCK!! DO IT!! DO IT MY KING!! GET YOUR PUSSY!!!"

Big digging handfuls of her hips allowed me to spear her deep cunt spreading the inviting folds far apart cradling the base of my cock. I went at it frenetically stabbing into her juiciest part getting that visually enticing rear giggle I'd been looking for all night.

Those star tattoos on her butt were bouncing and bopping all over the place as I fucked Sydney solely to cum and nothing more. Her whimpers and groans meant nothing to me as I crested in just under fifteen minutes.

"KEEP SHAKING THAT ASS AND DON'T STOP!! YEAH!! KEEP IT UP!! THIS IS HOW I WANNA SEE YOU BITCH!!"

Sydney lowered her head between her shoulder blades doing as asked not realizing it didn't take much to make her big pillowy cheeks flop and clap wildly about. Her skin was so soft that she was barely able to get an audible clap from the overly worked motion.

She kept at it though as the first thick wad of cum hit dead square in the center of her spread cheeks glazing her taco.

Several ropes followed mostly hitting the same spot as she twerked getting visible splashes of cum.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP OR I'M WALKING THE FUCK OUT!! KEEP SHAKING THAT ASS!! I LOVE SEEING IT WOBBLE AND CLAP ALL OVER THE PLACE!! THAT SHIT LOOK GOOD SYDNEY!! MY DICK IS STILL HARD FOR YOU BITCH!!!"

I wasn't lying sporting a resurging turgid erection that was starting to bob in front of me.

Both of my hands came down hard on either side in dual open handed smacks on her buttocks creating this motion ripple for the ages as Sydney yelped like a wounded animal.

I slathered up the jizz on her cunt running my cock deep in her rear cleavage huffing like I was running a relay race. I went a little crazy wildly humping out some errant vestiges of my stringy seed dabbing that up as well before handling her thighs. I got Sydney down on her knees with her torso across the ottoman.

"...yeah, just like that Vickie."

Once my balls were pressed against her backdoor I let out a guttural groan feeling it all over. Goosebumps prickled on my skin while my head swam. I couldn't tell if it was from the visual or the way she purposely tightened up around our connection, but I started giving it to her slow, methodically. Sydney crossed her legs pressing her big thighs tightly together while I took her in the bulldog position.

This was the only real position I could enjoy her in considering her malleable donk.

I lasted maybe less than five minutes filling her full with a taboo creampie before adding to the mess that I'd already made of her big jiggly cheeks.

Sydney was quiet. She hadn't made one sound throughout.

"Who's Vickie?"

...TO BE CONTINUED.