THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding embrace of her cunt was relentless throughout as she reached around the back of my neck grabbing her wrist with her opposite hand. She managed to rise up a little exposing the root of my girth parting her ravenous labia.

Takisha frantically bucked back and forth whining loudly.

I exploded inside her cunt in several bursts as she went for broke finishing me off.

My tortured cock plopped out of her snatch still spewing a few more squirts of cum on her lightly furred muff. Takisha's hands were resting on my shoulders while she looked down between us watching me soil her mound. I raised my chin just as she came in for a deep soulful kiss full of more tongue than I could handle.

She broke the kiss just looking at me with this sexually euphoric expression on her face, then straightened her back stiffly.

Takisha wiggled her tits horizontally making them flop about on her chest getting her version of a clap, then slouched dropping her shoulders huffing and giggling to herself. I was tanked as she rolled one of my nipples.

"Think you can fuck my ass now?"

"What?"

"Oh come on, that shit has been all over social media ever since you fucked Sydney. I'm not asking anymore, about nothing and you can do what you want; but don't think I'm stupid. I heard that interview, and you've made my ass a fucking meme. Over the last few days, I've been recognized a few times with people asking if you got the cheeks."

"Takisha, I'm.."

"Yeah save it baby; I figured you were calling me for a hookup. Man, I've been dying for you to make that call. It was torturing me and turning me on. I shouldn't have involved that radio show, but I was pining away for you so hard I didn't know what to do. You uh, finally made that call and got me off the bench."

"Look I never wanted any of this to happen."

"Yeah I know; it's all my fault for getting horny when we found you getting topped off by Rashida. You were so fucking masterful with that big bitch down on her hands and knees sucking your cock. I wanted to get down there and join in, but well you know how it is with appearances and all. I messed up, but you made that call tonight."

"What now?"

"I don't know, but ever since I heard that audio clip of you saying you were gonna fuck me in the ass; I knew I was gonna make you earn that shit like a boss. I knew I was gonna fuck your brains out worse than you did me, and I'm gonna do it every time you try to stick it in my backdoor. You see, I figure you'll really be done with me after that."

"I can, be done with you right now if that's what you want Takisha; I meant everything I said back there."

"You're in my head all the time since we did it in your cousin's garage; I'll try to keep it to myself but I can't stop you from uh "dumping" me? I mean, no shade on you and all, but I'd like it if you'd call me up some more until you're able to finally fuck my ass. Oh god, what am I saying? Sounds crazy, right? Uh, call me up sometimes; I wanna get it all back organically. I'm gonna bone you until you can overcome me, Educated Simp."

She sat there beside me chuckling. Both of us were chortling in moments listening to Deniece Williams' "Silly" wafting out of the speakers in her car. We were buck naked together with one fuck to give.

It felt weird.

"I'm not cool, but I'll work on it, okay?"

Takisha didn't give me an opportunity to answer kissing me instead. It was a mild exchange as she leaned back reclining on the backseat. The humidity was off the charts signified by the slightly fogged windows. She lowered the window letting in a nice breeze rolling her head in my direction smiling.

"You're not gonna ask for my name?"

"Uh, I figure you'll tell me when I earn it." I reached down hooking her pointer finger with my own raising it between us in silent acknowledgment.

She crawled across my lap putting her butt on display letting me fondle and play with it for a while as we listened to the music. I didn't know what to make of her opportunity figuring it was a byproduct of the absolute drubbing she'd taken online which had shifted over engulfing Sydney after the public revelation of our brief tryst.

Takisha perked up shooting backwards on her knees when I attempted to diddle her peach.

"Sorry, can't let you do that babe; I'll never get that sponge out if you do."

"TMI." I commented getting a faux look of indignation.

"But necessary; you telling me you're gonna go to the emergency room to get this thing out if I let you push it past the point of no return."

"Don't make it complicated." Before she could react, I was holding the used contraceptive in hand.

"Asshole." Takisha was shocked, but only for a moment as we made out briefly.

She took me in her mouth again leaving me to toss the sponge out of the open window. I felt a twinge of guilt for littering, believe it or not. Her duplicity had been revealed but neither of us were making a big deal out of it. Takisha was working that magic again swirling her tongue on my crown behind closed lips.

"I should leave you like this for messing with me."

"Or we could..." She planted her finger over my lips silencing me.

"Let's drag this out, please? Besides, I like this down here too much to leave you hanging."

Her phone began ringing incessantly in the cup holder. Takisha's eyes went wide as she facepalmed picking it up on speaker.

"BAE WHERE YOU AT?! I WOKE UP ALONE; YOU OKAY?!!" It was Jaquan.

"Yeah I'm uh, fine Jaquan; look I need to confess something that you're not gonna like one bit and I want to apologize beforehand. I uhm, well we probably shouldn't have started dating due to me being your daughter's teacher but..."

"You're with my cousin right now, right?"

"Uh, yeah."

Takisha looked at me with this incredulous expression on her face while I was static, still blown out by her performance while she had my cock in hand with her fist. There was a long pause followed by an extended yawn.

"Hey, we're still driving in to your job together later, right? We have that parent teacher conference with Renee." Her shoulders slumped at the question as she looked at me for a verbal cue she didn't get.

I wasn't saying shit.

"Yeah." She answered brows raised.

"Alright, can you pick me up a cup of coffee and a cheese Danish? I'm going back to sleep; wake me up when you come in, or just get in bed, but set the clock baby." He yawned as she looked at me befuddled.

"Uhm, okay."

"I'm getting back to sleep; see you later." Jaquan hung up without incident as Takisha stared into my eyes still holding my cock.

"Somehow I know you're behind that, but just because I'm in the Twilight Zone doesn't mean I'm gonna let you off the hook." Takisha tossed her phone in the cup holder.

"What do you mean by that?"

Takisha buried my endowment in her gullet going hard with all ten fingers wrapped around it loud and sloppy. I got fully erect in her mouth as she broke the seal with copious amounts of saliva running off her chin.

She pressed my shaft between her breasts for a blistering tit-fuck finish that saw her naturally sloping conical breasts utterly defiled with so much jizz, I was sure I was empty downstairs. I didn't last ten minutes and didn't care.

It was already early morning as we got cleaned up using some wipes to the best of our ability. She drove back down the block dropping me off in front of Jaquan's house. Takisha was still unaware of my actual living place.

I wanted to keep it that way as she leaned over giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, I'm probably gonna stunt on the gram; just to let you know."

"Have fun." I grabbed her hand kissing her knuckles before stepping out of her ride.

She lingered staring at me for a moment before pulling off down the block.

I watched after her a while, then walked to my car popping the trunk for my auxiliary bag of clothing. I decided to stay out seeing as how a jaunt back to my home would be little more than a turnaround trip. I was going to drive in and use the showers in the school's offsite gym facility before helping myself to a little breakfast at my favorite café.

Suddenly out of nowhere my ears were undated with "Harvest For The World" by Jewell. I peered back over my shoulder as a Cadillac Escalade pulled up behind me one car away. The tinted windows were slightly lowered explaining the music.

The passenger side door opened.

Rashida stepped out of the car doing the walk of shame in this black form fitting cocktail dress. I watched her walk pigeon toed across the lawn to the side door of Jaquan's house carrying her heels.

She never saw me.

The music seemed to get louder as the Escalade pulled off around my car with the windows raising muffling the music. I got a brief whiff of weed as it passed disappearing down the residential street with the driver a mystery.

"Huh." I leaned against the car processing what I'd seen for a few moments before I noticed the bag of clothes in my hand.

I got behind the wheel driving downtown to the gym location where I had a decent shower but found myself sitting in the locker room still processing what I saw. It was funny that I used Jaquan's house to meet with Takisha.

If I'd known both of them were absent from the place, we could've got it in using my cousin's bed. An annoying little voice in my head pointed out that Takisha technically double dipped between me and Jaquan making me feel stupid awkward. I got dressed walking the early morning streets to my favorite café.

I ordered a pancake special settling into my window booth when a familiar face appeared again.

"Good morning Quisha, wanna join me?"

"I'm here with friends; but can you hang out for a minute? I need to talk to you." She was wearing her African styled headwrap and matching clothing everything in light blue this morning. A stuffed satchel still hung from her shoulders looking as if it would spill onto the tiled floor, but I said nothing.

"You wanna talk now?"

"After you eat because you'll be mad otherwise. There's a little rock garden playground right behind this building. It's part of a daycare center started by a nonprofit. You'll find me there."

She shuffled off to another booth where several female friends waited. I noticed one rough looking sister with a bald head mad dogging me.

Eating breakfast after that felt odd and I noticed that same sister glaring at me each time I looked back towards that rear booth. This proved sort of unsettling prompting me to opt out of the back and forth while Quisha conversed with her friends seemingly oblivious to the interaction between us.

I opted out of things perusing my android phone finding Takisha's social media.

She'd warned me that she would be posting on Instagram and didn't disappoint with a video clip some fifty minutes young. It was a close up of her face as she reclined in a lazy boy presumably in her flat. I could make out a floor lamp behind the chair against a redden brick wall and part of a window.

It looked as if she'd just had a shower lazing there wrapped in a lush terrycloth robe.

Takisha's hair was hidden under a towel similarly wrapped around her head. Her neck was visible and a hint of cleavage all littered with visible hickeys. It seemed that she'd originally posted on TikTok as the robotic voice emanated from my phone.

"THE EFFECTS OF BDE." The robotic female voice opened the video making me scramble for my earbuds.

"When that dick makes you just shut the fuck up."

Takisha added breezily as I was taking a sip of orange juice which promptly ended up all over the other half of the booth table.

I looked around finding a bunch of eyes on me. I nodded and wiped down the table with some napkins glancing at my phone finding that Takisha ended the clip by wiping her forehead with a pair of men's boxer briefs.

"Oh Jaquan bruh, that's a bad look; huh, wait a minute." I looked around before glancing down into the waistband of my jeans realizing I was missing my underwear.

"Shit."

I'd been in a daze after getting the business from Takisha and finding out Rashida was pretty much getting the same from persons unknown. Another video clip popped up on her page appearing to be a brief clip of Takisha conversing with some unknown female on live.

"So you guys back together or what; enquiring minds wanna know?"

I recognized Sydney's cohost Finessa in one of the boxes. Takisha was still dressed the same and you could hear a shower in the background.

"It's not even like that; we were just feeling good together."

"So you did a booty call?" It was a dig probably in service of her currently "On Vacation" BFF likely placed on suspension for all of the drama.

"Yeah, it was a booty call Finessa; but that nigga got, got here me? I bet money he's thinking about me right now while we're on this live. Shit, my legs are still trembling girl." Takisha was lucid completely relaxed in what should've been a hostile conversation.

"I don't know girlfriend; you might've played yourself by giving up the drawers after everything that dusty put you through. How do you know he ain't pulling the same game on some female right now? He could be laying up with another female right now, like that Thunda bitch. YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?!!"

Finessa was trying to work up some drama.

"I don't care." Takisha replied earnestly with an easygoing smile on her face.

"Oh you don't care about a negro who pardon the quote "finessed" you out of your draws and still hasn't told you his motherfucking name! Did he, tell you his goddamn government name Takisha?" Her New York accent was grating.

"Nope."

"YOU DON'T CARE?!!"

"Nope." Finessa looked blown away.

"Sixty-four thousand dollar question, did he get the cheeks homegirl? Are you sitting on a plastic donut on live?"

That was a low blow.

"No, he wasn't able to get in the backdoor because I wore his ass out. That nigga walking with a limp; the Educated Simp need a GoFundMe for a motherfucking cortisone shot. He walking with a cane now."

Takisha was laughing mostly to herself getting the radio show host's ire up. I was chuckling along with her adequate description of her sexual performance hours earlier.

"Oh you got jokes now huh? You was crying for this sketchy negro last time you were on the show. That's why you got counseled in the Queen's corner, or did you forget that."

"That's not why I got counseled Finessa." Takisha remained calm and collected, still chortling.

"OH YEAH, THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHY MA GIRL SYDNEY SID WENT IN ON YOU SO HARD?!"

"Ask her Finessa; she knows why she was stunting on me. I don't blame her; the Educated Simp caught her slipping. Ask that bitch why she changed her clothes Finessa. Hey, nobody's judging her fake alpha play after getting demolished."

Takisha was half laughing in Finessa's face caring little about her attempts to drum up drama.

"You got jokes!"

"Bitch I got his fucking boxers my nigga!" Takisha held up my underwear like some sort of trophy.

Both women were busting up, laughing uproariously as the clip ended.

I was chuckling for a good minute at the unintended comedic genius of Takisha which seemed to win over Sydney's cohost Finessa. Another clip popped up with her sitting at a countertop in her home while Jaquan was frozen in frame putting on a white t-shirt.

I was warry but hit the clip anyway.

There was a big bowl of granola in front of Takisha alongside a banana on a napkin while Jaquan was finishing up getting dressed in the back ground. He cut an imposing figure while she glanced at him then the camera with a sneaky vibe before peeling the banana.

Takisha engulfed the entire banana in her mouth placing the peel on the napkin, then glanced back at my cousin who was checking his phone before looking directly at the camera grinning all teeth.

She opened her mouth revealing it was empty then pressed a finger to her lips to the closing musical strains of "Scotty Doesn't Know" by Lustra.

I lost it facepalming and laughing so hard, my stomach was hurting.

There were a good number of stares before I composed myself noticing Quisha and her accompanying entourage were gone. I hadn't noticed their exit chalking it up to being engrossed in my phone but hurried out after Quisha.

Outside I recalled her directions hitting a left down the sidewalk but was stopped by the buzzing of my phone. Instead of Rashida, it was a notification on my cash app. I'd been gifted five hundred dollars out of the blue with nothing but a social media address attached.

I stopped along this chain link fence looking up the link.

I found an Instagram page recently made with numerous pics from travels abroad and within the states that were obviously swiped stock photos from the internet.

There was a pic right up front obviously made exclusively for me.

"ROUND TWO?!"

I raised a brow noting the plush red lips graphic underneath the written challenge which told me a certain local celebrity was going against her own best wishes.

She was getting absolutely savaged online and part of me wondered if this invitation wasn't prompted by her own all-encompassing ego. I inched along the fence looking at the fake pics scrolling down thinking maybe she would include something to make her case but found nothing.

"HAYA, PUNDA BUBU!!"

"Huh?"

I glanced up from the face of my phone noting that I was at the entry way to an alley. Fifteen feet away, that angry looking dark skinned sister was glaring at me. Her fierce energy was off the charts and oppressive from her piercing eyes alone.

"Did you just call me a dumb ass?"

She didn't respond but averted her eyes in the direction of the rear entrance of the continuation of the chain link fence. I carefully followed her lead finding Quisha sitting inside on this bench facing a large mural on the adjacent wall in her field of vision.

Someone probably a street artist or tagger had painted a large butterfly on the worn brick wall colored in shades of vibrant red, lime green trimmed in gold. It was arresting to behold situated over a rock garden just as she said.

At my back were a modest swing and slide set and a worn looking merry go round.

"Come sit down here; I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself tonight at the hotel. Don't feel guilty about a thing; she knows what she's gladly giving up. Life can be a coffin if you let it."

"What's this all about; another prediction?" I took a seat beside Quisha who didn't regard me otherwise still looking at the mural.

"I've already given you a prediction; you'll bring all the fingers of the hand back together to make a fist."

"Rashida is mad at me, so I might've lost a finger before I even got started."

"No, you've done what you were meant to do and you'll do more for her that will wipe away the guilt you feel each time you sleep with her. She's going to learn independence and self eventually loving you for it, but nothing more."

"Can't we be more direct with each other?"

"Haven't I?" Quisha responded without emotion which was unusual as I sat there with her feeling sort of trapped.

"Who's your friend; she keeps mad dogging me and I ain't done nothing to her."

"Don't worry about it, she's my guardian."

"Oh really?"

"Amana is never far from me; she stays in my shadow."

"How's your dad feel about that?" I just blurted out without thinking unconsciously still irritated with her overbearing father.

"There is no doubt you're going to find out a lot about my dad before it's all said and done; I'm going to forgive you for your side of things with him. He's a man who loves his daughters, perhaps a bit too much these days and you just rub him the wrong way even though he doesn't know why. He'd probably fire you if he knew the real you."

"The real me; how'd you find out?"

"You have a very special talent for taking something and making it better. So now, the universe is taking you on that path. Your friend's life is irreparably changed now and its gonna hurt you in the long run. Basically you're going to have to figure it out, make a decision about what comes next."