THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven is currently at a residence inn with his boytoy, Oliver." I wondered if I should hit up Phoebe's husband to see what he knew or try to get him to dark horse spy for me. It was my fault the men knew each other as he was party to the grand prank I engineered to put my former boss on blast.

"Same place Zoya; up in the stacks." Her eyes flashed with excitement before she hung up. I turned finding my cousin sitting there somewhat dejected.

"What?"

"Damn cuz; I feel like you're pimping me."

"Negro." I had a half smile on my face while he eventually gave me a wide toothy grin, then grimaced deadly serious like I was about to get hands put on me.

"Well, I'm not lying."

"Get going."

After he was gone, I locked up my car walking out onto the sidewalk after making sure Jaquan's ride was secure. I wanted to give Zoya some time to really get sexually amped before I stepped in to get what I actually wanted from her. My android buzzed with another incoming link from Takisha who seemed intent on getting another hookup after finding out I was with Sydney. I was a little reticent but ended up going to her social media again while casually walking around the block to the main building.

"Oh-kay then." Takisha made her case with a simple pic which depicted her sitting propped up against what had to be the headboard of her bed. There was a large fluffy white pillow covering her midsection including her crotch with her arms and long legs sticking out. She was sitting Indian style holding the pillow against her athletic body making the "call me" hand gesture with an inviting smile.

I texted the Okay emoji back in response.

She responded with the same pic texted sans the pillow. Takisha really was nude behind that large fluffy pillow.

I got into the main building elevator going to the library on the upper floor considering that I'd become a living badminton between two warring women who I had no interest in outside of the prurient. The main library was stuffed to the gills with students, faculty, casual visitors, and some obvious transients. I kind of liked the fact certain portions of the campus was open to the public. I mused about the fact that I was pretty much invisible socially speaking walking pass the library concierge desk to the private study rooms officially this school's stacks.

Technically speaking there were two more sets of rooms one upstairs and another on the top floor, but I remained a creature of habit unwittingly "inheriting" Zoya Berhan after a defining hate-fuck session. The main building was nearly as old as the city itself with a lot of the original architecture enduring into modern times however retrofitted for current use. Thus I had to open an exceptionally thick oak door with the finish marred by time and shitty students, an official entrance into the "Lover's Lane" of this college. The darkened muted corridor behind the door made it feel as it you were passing through an airlock of sorts.

Four rooms two on two facing one another were meant to be private areas of study and the original teacher-student conference rooms. Each were outfitted as miniature versions of a library six shelves apiece inside framing a large communal oak table and chairs also from the distant pass. Each door was outfitted with a small square shaped portal type window which allowed outsiders to peer inside. The glass however scratched up and tagged, was as thick as the doors themselves. Instead of looking, I rapped at the window three times.

I ended up knocking several times in succession before the heavy lock audibly clicked making the door pop open.

"Hey cuz, you coming in too?" The first thing that came into view was my cousin's face way too close for comfort with eyes as big as saucers.

I yanked on the handle getting the gist of things instantly.

"Damn man, what the fuck is this wild ass shit?"

I was unfortunately treated to the immediate sight of my cousin in a very compromised position backing away from the door sans his pants and underwear. It was apparent he was already in crisis with what I was considering calling the Educated Nympho. Zoya's hand was visible balled up in a fist around the base of his erection along with his scrunched up balls. Somehow she was roughly jerking him off still hidden by his large frame.

"Are we having a shindig; I'd love having you both without limitations dear heart." Zoya's head popped out just under Jaquan's left armpit with her trademark salacious expression.

"Well I don't know about that, my cousin wanted to get some payback for the last time you guys were together; says that only happened because you caught him by surprise." Jaquan was shaking his head in the negative grimacing as she glanced up into his face heartened.

"Is that so my lovely little Mandingo?"

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM-MMPFFHH!!" Her other hand appeared covering his mouth muffling any protestations as I shook my head with a faux disparaging look on my face.

"Yeah, he's gonna teach you a lesson Zoya." I added glancing over finding her clothing neatly folded on the tabletop with an expensive Birkin bag on top of the pile.

"OH REALLY NOW; I'D LOVE THAT JAQUAN!! PLEASE TEACH ME A PROPER LESSON THEN!!"

"CUZ, WHAT'RE YOU--OH SHIT BRUH!!" I flinched as Zoya suddenly twisted her hands around his junk making my cousin double over nearly hitting his head on the edge of the table. She shoved a knee into the back of his left sending him to the floor still in custody of his manhood as I snapped up her purse opening it. Zoya regarded me.

"Are you, robbing me dear heart; or is this part of your silly little plan to mentally torment my husband further?" She was unbothered actually jostling with my cousin as I fished about inside her bag removing her phone.

"Temporarily, more like borrowing it Zoya, and yes I want to fuck with your husband. Don't act like you don't know why bitch."

"As long as I get to play, why should I care?"

"I think maybe you play too much; how do I unlock this shit?" I couldn't help but take in her partial nudity with the sole item on her body being a skintight fitted white plunge brassiere that perfectly accentuated her pert breasts.

"I have nothing to hide dear heart." Zoya replied glib to a fault tussling with my cousin who was actually trying to crawl under the table upending a chair. She kept pace with his efforts going to the floor stealing a rapturous bite of his buttock quickly glancing back at my face to see if her behavior rattled me. Her phone was unlocked.

"HEY CUT THAT SHIT OUT!! CUZ, YOU GONNA HELP ME OUT MAN?!!" Jaquan squawked grabbing the chair on the opposite side of the big oak table as Zoya went after his buns again tongue extended. I was reminded of her line of questioning regarding trimming in a previous conversation.

"Buck up nigga; you're fucking six five and two hundred twenty-five pounds of muscle!! What, you need some pointers on a bitch I already broke in for you, huh fool?!!"

Zoya buried her face in his rear end making my cousin yelp like a wounded animal.

"CUZ, YOU GONNA STAY WITH ME?!!" Jaquan sounded horrified as she started audibly tea bagging him from behind keeping him under control with that fist around his junk.

"Tell you what Jaquan; stick and move nigga." I pocketed Zoya's phone gathering up her clothing and bag as she began to free the beast on my cousin. We exchanged glances for an instant as she surreptitiously tried to push her thumb into my cousin's back door but relented when I waged a finger in her face.

"I'd love to have both of you I tandem dear heart; perhaps you'd allow me to take the cuffs off if I behave."

"Uhm, nope."

"Shame, have fun with my things while I'm getting a right proper snog out of your familiar." I had a hand on the doorknob taking in her more than inviting nudity. Jaquan managed to yank the chair on the opposite side of the table underneath it, but Zoya quickly snatched it away with a girlish giggle that told me I'd better complete my mission quickly.

"CUZ!!" Jaquan yelled.

"Alright you kids play nice and none of that funny stuff Zoya." I snapped up his car keys from the table.

"DON'T LEAVE ME MAN!!" I pulled the door up as Zoya got him face down om the frayed carpeting intent on burying her face in his butt. Jaquan could obviously overpower her if he truly wanted, but I suspect he liked sampling the role reversal Zoya Berhan represented. I considered taking a pic for laughs with Rashida later.

But then I remembered we were currently on the outs.

Outside the study room in the muted dark corridor I cracked the door peering out at a heavily congested library floor knowing that route wasn't an option. I inched back considering returning Zoya's belongings before noticing the fire exit facing me. My mind drifted back to my morning tryst with Sydney Syd as I inched forward noticing this fire door was fortuitously out of service as well signified by wadded up cardboard wedged into the door lock.

I glanced back knowing my cousin was getting the business then noticed some typing paper with the message "Occupied-DO NOT DISTURB" written in felt tip marker posted on an adjacent door. I snatched it down sticking it to my cousins and Zoya's lurid boudoir before making my leave down the back flight of stairs to the first floor. I found my favorite custodian Ed sweeping up the unofficial back alley / road leading back to my car and Jaquan's. He assured me nobody would disturb the vehicles getting a chuckle as I tossed Zoya's shit in my trunk sans phone.

"Man I don't even wanna know what you've gotten yourself into today." He commented rewarding with two handicap place cards for the cars.

I dropped a twenty in his palm before walking off scrolling through Zoya's phone downloading her contacts before crossing the street adjacent to the main building pulling up Abayomi's number. I was intent on getting to the bottom of things one way or another after he slammed on me even if I had to resort to catfishing.

I found a seat on my favorite bench in the same park I'd used after getting Rashida Sikes fired from her job as collateral damage. I had a pretty good view of the fountain as I started texting Abayomi using Zoya's phone. He responded promptly thinking she was looking for a hookup begging off due to being otherwise occupied. A dick pic followed as some sort of recompense I'm sure he worked out with Zoya beforehand. I forwarded that to my burner email as well as a companion piece finding several more in her phone which followed.

Then I closed the noose around his neck still casually pretending to be Zoya demanding his presence at the park. I had some time on my hands managing to have a bite from a hotdog vendor. He showed up pretty quickly disappointed to find me reclining there with a bottled drink. This spoke to her actual influence over him giving me ideas as he glanced around until his gaze settled on me waving Zoya's phone at him with a smile. He was wearing a long sleeved white business shirt which looked disheveled and some black slacks with a botched zipper. I chuckled at the sandals on his manicured feet.

"Duk shit ku! Me zance?!" He was exasperated having run from his current campus a few blocks over.

"Nice to see you too Abayomi; come have a seat bruh."

His brow furrowed but then relaxed into the smiling countenance I was used to seeing as he stood up with his hands on his hips unaware that his fly was open. A few people walked by with a couple of ladies taking notice. Always the lothario he gave some redhead his number tapping it into her phone while playing me off as expected. When he looked back, I motioned towards his crotch prompting him to look down and immediately zip up.

"What is this brother; how are you in possession of Dr. Berhan's phone; are you a thief?"

"No more than you my nigga; so, I wanted a conversation with you but you hung up in my face before I could say one word."

"I am not required to speak with you; we have a very light acquaintance my neega, as you say." He didn't take a seat instead standing over me blocking out the view of the waning sun above. There was no mistaking this guy could take me out no problem with very little effort if he wanted.

"We're not people Abayomi?"

"No sorry; we've just shared Dr. Berhan's big ass between us and I suspect much more."

"Oh?"

"I am aware that you were with Carlie; if I were the common American neega I would have perforated your frail chest with my fist, but she is simply a basic female of your manufactured ethnicity."

"Oh is that right my friend?"

"Carlie suck zakara like a beast; uhm a pig that's what the correct term is am I correct, my friend?" He was looking to initiate an altercation but I wasn't that easy.

"Oh I don't know Abayomi; chalk it up to my public school education and growing up in the hood, my neega. So, business or pleasure?"

"Excuse me?"

"Whoever you were fucking just now at your new campus? When you transferred over there, I figured you'd uh, make a new start; but I see old habits die hard."

"That is none of your concern, but she has one fat ass for an old white woman." He smiled thinking he was sticking it to me, but I chuckled instead looking around people watching for a second or two taking a sip of my bottled drink.

"Zoya ran you off campus huh?" His eyes lit up telling me the answer before the lie that would spill from his lips.

"These sluts can be very taxing once they have been properly handled my neega; she was, clingy to say the least." He unknowingly provided more context in his slight body movements fidgeting a bit before crossing his arms across his chest averting direct eye contact with me.

"Tell me about it; she really knows how to take a nigga's dick and turn it into a handle, huh Abayomi? I've seen it man and that shit is wild; once that bitch gets her hands on your nuts that's a wrap. Seriously I watched her take a big six foot five nigga and bend him over with no problem, crazy right?" We both knew what we were talking about as evidenced by him closing the space between us.

"Nasan wannan dan iskan ba wai kawai ya kirani ba! You want I should fuck you up my brother?"

"No my brother, not at all but before you make a bad decision I want you to know that I've uploaded Zoya's contacts to my cloud account and your dick pic. I've also upload all the other pics from her phone for an interesting evening of data mining which she won't care about because I've taken it out in good honest American trade my neega; I'm sure a lot of your present "female opportunities" are listed in her contacts, huh? I've also downloaded the contact information from the faculty at your new university my neega. You've been there six weeks by my estimate, joined the campus well after normal mid-term enrollment. Sounds like part of a settlement to me, right my neega?"

He didn't say anything but I noticed his nostrils flaring. It was likely that I might be seeing the inside of an emergency room.

"Hey man, Zoya's over I the main building right now with her fist full of another neega's nuts as we speak. If you don't wanna hear what I'm talking about you can go over there and outfuck the other neega for a new deal. Maybe Steven can send you to another campus, but you know the price of admission, right motherfucker?"

One of his big ham sized fists was already balled up preparing to knock me into next year, but I pressed further.

"Obviously I don't know what you've already cooked up over there but if I was you I would've stuck to young impressionable college girls with a nagging curiosity after watching so much interracial porn in their high school years. If you're gonna be sloppy with that Mandingo then you can't blame a neega for carpet bombing the faculty administration, hell even alumni with scores of you dick pics. Hey why'd you let Zoya get your face in a lot of them, my neega?" I'd taken umbrage at his particular use of the slur, repeating it several times for effect.

His giant cannonball sized fist became a mitt sized hand again as he considered his options.

"What...do you want akata?" He growled nonverbally admitting defeat.

"Everybody, all of them niggas that bent their booty for that pervert and his old lady. I was just gonna ask for the other guy you mentioned, but now I want it all in seventy-two hours or I'm gonna burn your shit down, akata."

Abayomi did this slow burn looking about at some of the other pedestrians. Some bag lady was feeding breadcrumbs to a group of pigeons at her dirty sock covered feet nearby. Both of us could smell her gross pungent body odor like she was standing at my park bench instead of ren feet away. Abayomi looked visibly distressed.

"I signed a non-disclosure form."

"Not my problem."

"They will take everything."

"No, they won't akata." I used his slur underlining my lack of empathy.

"I-am ruined."

"No, you're powerful Abayomi and that's why they cut that crappy deal with you because of what you and those other brothers represent. Nothing's gonna happen to you, but I'm gonna fuck your shit up if you screw me over again my neega; am I making myself crystal clear akata?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He suddenly shouted in mental anguish.

"The Educated Simp, nigga...keep that shit close to your heart and give me what I asked for or we're all going to pound town behind this deviant bullshit. I'm done fucking with you Abayomi. You're either with me or against me bruh."

He stood there doing a slow burn pondering my deadly serious words.

"Ma'aasalaama, chop chop neega." I waved my hand dismissively.

"Fuck you." Abayomi hissed stalking off. Out the corner of my eye I noticed him hesitate glancing back at me glowering.

I took a deep drink from my bottle.

He disappeared into the crowd as a text popped up on Zoya's phone.

It was Steven looking for his wife.

"What the fuck do you want, I'm getting mine bitch." I actually said the words as I made no qualms about not even trying to pretend to be his Zoya on text.

[WHO IS THIS?!!]

"Oh wow, he picked up on that immediately." I chuckled to myself sending that pic of Abayomi's junk making use of the hastily sent correspondence.

[ABAYOMI?!! HEY MAN WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEEING MY WIFE ALONE!!]

I scrolled through several of Zoya's accumulated pics sending him a plethora of dick pics from various guys they'd probably jointly molested over the years. She had quite an extensive collection of men's penises on her phone in various colors and shades.

[WHO IS THIS?!!]

[WHO-THE-FUCK-IS-THIS?!!]

"Wow, he sounds bent; I wonder how Oliver is taking it." I chuckled to myself at the unintended double-entendre.

[WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE PARK BY THE MAIN BUILDING?!! STAY THERE I'M COMING OVER!!]

"Shit."

My bottled drink hit the pavement making the group of pigeons scatter into the air as I footed it like I was running a relay race. I hadn't expected Steven to use the Find My Phone app to locate Zoya's expensive top level piece. I was nearly clipped twice running across the multi-laned street making a sharp right into the alley as some driver yelled a familiar slur at me from behind his wheel. Always thinking on my feet I bolted top speed down the back alley behind the main building fumbling in my pocket for car keys coming up with Jaquan's.

I jumped behind the wheel pulling out of the side alley of my campus building burning rubber down the street adjacent to the elevated tracks.

Dusk was just starting as I navigated between lanes making it dicey a few times before I reached the separate building that served as my school's official gym. It was a partnership with an established chain. The handicap placard came in handy allowing me to swoop into a parking space out front jumping out half juggling Zoya's phone. I scrambled up to the men's locker room finding an empty keyless locker muting and chucking Zoya's phone inside like it was an explosive about to go off.

1...45678...12