THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway down I felt stupid entering the hotel floor again after two flights getting into an elevator. It still felt awkward as I encountered a family giving me a weird look as I got into the car. I fished about in my pocket for my phone coming up with the business card again. This was fortuitous as I examined the name on its front turning it over to find a simple instruction on the back. I was told to give the card to the Maître d' at the hotel restaurant in the lobby. It was a bit more cloak and dagger than I was used to but made sense when I found a camera crew in the main lobby.

So I followed instructions being led by this young chubby woman in a il-fitting uniform to the back of the restaurant actually the connected bar that was closed during morning hours cordoned off. It felt weird as

I was led back there to a row of tables set up as an impromptu open air office for one person. She was sitting in front of a laptop tapping away with a large leather satchel on one side and an open file folder stuffed to the gills on the opposite side. I glanced down at the card internally sounding out the name there before speaking.

"Good morning Ms. Uh, Karen Frakkes?"

"Have a seat." This blonde blew right through my greeting simultaneously irritating and enchanting me with her appearance.

The first thing you noticed was her staggering beauty marred by the innate harshness of her expression hidden behind some wireframe glasses. Her platinum blonde hair was drawn up into a tight ponytail. For some reason there was this aura of power radiating off of her person that struck me dumb as I glanced down at her table top noticing everything there was meticulously placed. There was a noticeable compulsive nature about this as she continued working on her laptop without looking me in the eye.

"I'm recording our interaction for business purposes so I advise you to do the same."

"Uhm, I thought this was about me signing an NDA?" A waitress appeared handing me a menu with a smile. I nodded back feeling awkward in front of this woman representing Sydney. The waitress glanced at Ms. Frakkes instead of me.

"Bring him a mimosa; he looks as if he could use one and refill my water." The waitress noticeably sped off obeying the order without hesitation as my eyes followed before settling back on Ms. Frakkes.

"I usually like to order my own drinks."

"Excuse my forward nature but you will enjoy the drink, its orange juice and champagne; kind of a celebration of your immediate good fortune. You are going to be paid a few grand for your services, and I added the extra to cover last night with my client as well. I'm told, you were quite vigorous between the sheets, excellent actually."

The waitress returned setting the drink in front of me on a coaster. Once again my eyes followed her as she walked away before returning to this lawyer who was already rubbing me the wrong way.

"I'm not a professional." This got Ms. Frakkes' attention as she closed her laptop with her fingertips pressed down on it looking me in the face with this decidedly icy glare in her clear blue eyes. Again I was taken aback at her obvious beauty.

"Of course, I've offended you and this makes you overly emotional anxious to defend your honor. I suppose I should apologize, but then again the renumeration covers that sleight quite nicely. Drink your mimosa, uh you call yourself "The Educated Simp" right?"

"Yes." I replied without hiding my irritation noticing the little hand motion she made using my moniker.

"If that's actually true as I'm told, you will give me what I want, get paid and continue onward with whatever it is you do as a day job. Mrs. Wilson, Sydney Syd to you, has informed us that you would likely refuse to give your actual birth name in this transaction. We're told you're guarded of your identity to the extreme, is that right?"

"Miss, look I came back here because Sydney told me to and I'm not trying to make waves or anything, but you've already assumed I was some sort of prostitute and treated me like a kid..."

"I've done nothing of the sort but use the information provided to me by our mutual acquaintance. Time is of the essence and I have to get this transaction completed followed by having the footage edited before its put online. I apologize for hurting your feelings, now I'm going to need a simple fingerprint on this form. This particular NDA makes me your legal representative and protects your identity as long as there is no breach of confidentiality on your part. Then, all bets are off and you... well, you'll hear me say a certain phrase before your lights get put out."

"Oh yeah, and what's that Ms. Frakkes?" I was beyond put off by her attitude.

"Do you still want to FUCK me." She replied.

I sat there in front of her processing what had come out of her mouth with raised brows, then chortled before openly laughing. Ms. Frakkes cracked a smile but didn't laugh as I took a sip of my mimosa. She handed me the contract on a clipboard. There was a small circular ink pad attached, but I hesitated.

"Can I uhm, make a request?"

"Sure, I'll hear it." Even though things felt lighter between us, you could barely get past her smug nature.

"I'll give half of this money back if you let me post it on my site; I figure this will add to the credibility of Sydney's narrative while paying it forward in traffic and profits for my business. I'm not making waves Ms. Frakkes I uh, just like editing my own work."

She pushed her wireframe glasses up on her nose staring me down before answering.

"How fast can you get it done?"

"All I need is a laptop; Sydney's phone and I can log into my editing bay from anywhere. I can get home in under thirty minutes and have it to you in ten, I was sort of editing it in my mind while I was shooting it last night."

"What if your laptop was here right now; how long would it take?"

"Less than fifteen minutes gets you uh, I mean Sydney two versions; one that looks like a legitimate sex tape shot for kicks with filters to give it the appearance of an amateur version. The other one will be cleaned up."

Ms. Frakkes sat in thought for a moment, then opened her satchel bag producing another laptop computer which she handed to me with a stone expression on her face.

"It's unlocked and already linked up to the hotel's Wi-Fi; give me your email and I'll shoot you the footage. You have twenty minutes." She instructed as the waitress reappeared pushing a cart containing what looked like a mini buffet of breakfast foods. Off in the distance, servers were disassembling the actual buffet. I wondered if Ms. Frakkes owned the hotel or something. She was packing up her personal laptop giving me a bit of a surprise.

Ms. Frakkes was pregnant sporting an obvious baby bump.

She was wearing a white long sleeved maternity shirt or dress visible from the belly upward. Her bust was exceptionally large and obviously natural with some buttons undone to accommodate her swollen tits. I was lost for a moment before noticing Ms. Frakkes staring back statically.

"Uhm, congratulations on your blessed event ma'am."

"By my timetable, you have eighteen minutes and forty-five seconds to complete the task you asked me for; fail and the footage goes to Vivid. Actually what's left of it, since one of my clients gutted it last year. There're dying for press coverage these days."

"You'd be doing your client a disservice to the narrative you're trying to push on the public. Once that shit appears on their website, everybody will know it's a work and you know it, Ms. Frakkes." I handed her my email on a napkin.

"Alright I'll give you twenty minutes."

I went to a corner behind her occupying a table with a window facing the street at my back. I finished up the scene in twelve minutes returning the laptop to Sydney's lawyer before finally having that brunch. Ms. Frakkes shocked me by playing the scene on her laptop without the benefit of earbuds. I glanced around embarrassed with a mouthful of Belgium waffles noticing the grunts actively working to ignore what we were doing. Ms. Frakkes had a static expression on her face throughout the entire ten minute run time.

"Excellent work. She commented without emotion. I'd included extras in a folder on the desktop and also opened up my site page waiting for her approval to post the scene with a delay.

"Thank you Ms. Frakkes."

"I perused your site and I noticed a glaring omission; no white girls or any other race for that matter. Is your site for profit or play?" We ate together facing one another. I found it hard to look away from her face or bust sitting on display in front of me.

"Actually it is an accidental side hustle while I go to school; I uh, never thought about white girls or anybody else. It's just a close knit operation."

"Obviously." She replied slicing some cantaloupe before eating it with a fork.

"Are you, telling me I should put other races on my site?"

Ms. Frakkes pushed the NDA in front of me. I didn't hesitate signing it with my thumbprint.

"As your representative I'd advise you only to do so if you want to go bigger, garner more profit. Otherwise stay in the urban niche you've carved out for yourself. Sydney Wilson will obviously drive your revenue through the roof later this week, but what happens afterwards once the noise dies down?"

"I'll make another star."

"Will you now; someone like Rashida Sikes, your "Thunda" creation?" My shoulders dropped when I heard Rashida's name come out of her mouth. Ms. Frakkes noticed with her lips forming a smile.

"How did you know her real name?"

"My good man, you've got to learn to read the room or you'll always have a side hustle instead of any substantive wealth and security. I'd never let you sit in front of me if I didn't already hold all the answers. You've signed the NDA and cut your first big "movie" deal. Take the W and decide what comes next. Stay in your lane or reach for the stars; that's my professional opinion regarding your quaint little side hustle, as you put it."

"I'm supposed to thank you for that Ms. Frakkes?"

"No, you're supposed to act on my advice; unless you're scared of success." She was packing up her belongings but left the auxiliary laptop computer sitting there in front of me. The act was triggering recalling the last time I was gifted a computer.

I rested my chin on my fist watching as she finished meticulously packing up her things.

"You work for Sydney's parent company."

"Incorrect, I work for the company that owns my client's parent company; but for your information, this is personal. Drink the rest of your mimosa." I humored her downing the rest as she stood up but not without some effort getting help from a passing server who shot me the stink eye.

"What is your name boy?" Ms. Frakkes asked the guy after she was righted.

"Hymie."

"Word of advice; touching someone without consent is dangerous to your pockets and your dead end job. This information is worth more than the hundred dollars my actual server is going to receive, kick rocks." I watched the poor kid shuffle off feeling the burn as Ms. Frakkes stood beside me catching her breath.

Beside her baby bump, the rest of her figure was traffic stopping in the worst way. Despite her condition, this platinum blonde one percenter was wearing a short beige skirt that put her long perfect legs on display and a butt that rivaled Rashida's, Zoya Berhan's, and a certain formerly infamous baby mamma. Ms. Frakkes tapped the side of my temple with her pointer finger.

"Launch the video at approximately one in the afternoon two days from now. This is important because it has to go viral at the tail end of Sydney's interview."

"I can set that up right now.."

"LISTEN, DON'T TALK!" Ms. Frakkes favored her lower back looking angry, almost seething for a moment. A few feet away, the kid that tried to assist her was busy vacuuming the floor some ten feet away.

"Sure."

"I apologize; must be hormones or I'm that bitch. Do what you have to do Educated Simp; everything goes as planned like it's supposed to and we're happy. You enjoy that laptop, I buy a spare every time I come to town."

"Right." I just wanted her to leave, but Ms. Frakkes lingered.

"Next time we meet when I'm not on the bench; you're gonna whitewash your website after I get through telling you a certain phrase."

"Yeah uh, "Do You Still Want To Fuck Me" right Ms. Frakkes?"

"No, I'm going to take you down to the floor and you'll hear me say... FICK MICH." She underlined this by cupping my chin. I carefully parried her hand looking up at her impassive beautiful features. I couldn't help but opinion that without the baby bump, she'd have a figure like some superheroine from a comic book.

"Right." I added.

Ms. Frakkes snapped her fingers getting that "helpful" guy's attention again motioning towards her belongings. He promptly ran over picking up her things slinging her bag over his shoulder as she walked out leaving me to my thoughts. The kid shot me a look before running after her.

"Damn, that bitch is right." I thought about her advice eating another mouthful of waffles.

*******************************************************************************************

Things returned to normal for the next day as I returned to work finding that Lucy was scheduled for the afternoon after my dustup with Dr. Miles. It wasn't a problem but felt like I was being isolated from the rest of the department. I didn't think much of it but documented it on the low while going through my day. Worrying me more was the fact that I hadn't heard from Rashida since we had sort of a falling out. Karmically my coworker Lucy would provide a puzzle piece to that situation when she popped into the AV department up right before lunch nearly two hours before she was scheduled to start.

"Oh, you're here early." I replied doing some paperwork when she opened the office door with her keys out of the blue.

"Oh, you don't mind if I hang out a bit, do you? I can help you out sir; Dr. Miles is over in the main building in a meeting with the Liberal Arts department."

"It's cool, I'm doing some paperwork and checking a few invoices."

As had become usual, Lucy was covered up hiding her monsterish breasts from public view under one of the school's hoodies while her legs were covered in some really worn looking jeans and her beaten canvas sneakers. Despite being allowed in with conditions, she took a seat on a stool too close for comfort moving over when I shot her a look.

"I trained a lot while you were off duty so I'm gonna really be okay from here on out. It's different working in the afternoon and uh, closing up at night. I mean honestly, I prefer day shift because I get more opportunities to people watch and stuff. Uh, that's my hobby in case I didn't mention it before. You can learn a lot just by looking and listening, right sir?"

"Like how to be quiet when your coworker is doing paperwork?"

"Sorry."

"It's cool, I'm trying to concentrate, okay?"

"Yeah but I'm more apologizing for getting you in trouble with Dr. Miles."

"How so?"

"Well if I never would've told you about everybody in the department being invited to that lunch but you then you wouldn't have argued with Dr. Miles. But, don't worry I put in a good word for you when he asked me about you the other day sir." I stopped what I was doing looking at Lucy with a dead stare.

"What'd he ask you about me?!"

"Just if you were being mean to me, or uh, I think he said inappropriate. Yeah, that's what he said but I told him you were great and really nice. I even told him you brought me breakfast too, but he still looked mad. I think he just asked because you two had that argument. I saw the whole thing from the window in the lobby. Don't worry I told them everything was a-okay between us."

"Them?" I caught a flicker in her eyes for a second with my phone already in hand. Lucy looked apprehensive under my gaze.

"Oh Steven was there too."

"Really?" I was already recording.

"Yeah."

"Those guys are like best friends, huh Lucy?"

"Yeah, they're pretty tight and I think Steven might be back running the department next semester too; he's got some pilot program coming up for student filmmakers. I heard he got a grant, but it's gonna be real hard getting into that class. You don't have anything to worry about they were just asking because the department is gonna be taking some training on sexual harassment pretty soon. Maybe things got brought up because of that."

"I think you're right Lucy; you're real smart, what's your major here at the college?"

"OH UH!!...I'm kind of just a civilian employee, that's all." She admitted sheepishly while kind of spinning around on the stool like some impatient kid.

"Maybe they can get you a scholarship." I offered disingenuously.

"I don't know, I'm not college smart."

"I disagree Lucy, you're very bright." I softened my features while bristling inside at the revelation of what I considered a villain team up in my life.

"THANK YOU!" She was beaming with a smile that went from ear to ear.

"Oh don't thank me for telling the truth young lady." I put a little extra sugar on things prompting Lucy to take the paperwork from me and finish things up including helping out with a room or two.

Once she was gone, I let go fretting a bit at working with a clueless noob seemingly unaware of her own status as a dark horse. For the second time in a week I nearly dialed up Rashida but restrained myself again out of self-loathing. My mind started running a mile a minute the moment Lucy unwittingly let the cat out of the bag. I went through my phone looking for nothing in particular to calm my nerves. Sydney came to mind, but more importantly her attorney Ms. Frakkes, but our interaction quelled that notion. I considered Zoya but relented.

"Shit." This was most definitely a "ME" problem as Lucy returned gifting me a canned soda from a nearby vending machine on our floor.

"Hey, everything okay sir?" I took the free canned lemonade surreptitiously giving it the once over as she plunked down on the stool looking through the observation window at the student auditorium outside it. I briefly thought about the two women I'd hooked up with shortly after starting work on campus. I considered Demon but relented.

"Fine." I took a long sip while she nursed an orange Fanta watching with something obviously on her mind.

"Uhm, we have a new job, but its only for tomorrow; I kinda picked it up when I snagged these sodas."

"What's that?"

"We uh, I guess you have to set up a flat screen in the student center; there's gonna be a big crowd tomorrow."

"What're you talking about Lucy?"

"Haven't you heard? I mean, I saw you watching their show the other day and now that it's out of the bag, there's gonna be an interview on the K-JAY network tomorrow simulcast on social media and live. Really thought you were on top of things lately with the Sly Show; man things have been hella crazy lately on there!" She was gossiping already well into the conversation while I was putting the pieces together. It took seconds, but I wisely played dumb.

"I don't care about that stuff, but make sure whoever is requesting that equipment has their paperwork filled out. The boss has to sign off on it too; so if they don't get it done today, it might not be available tomorrow Lucy."

"YEAH, RIGHT!!"

"You uh, wanna take them a requisition sheet and uh, run it over to Dr. Miles so this uh, event can take place without a hitch?" I offered Lucy a one sheet which she snapped up grabbing the doorknob. She hesitated for a moment.

"Uhm, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"The other day when you got into it with Dr. Miles; wasn't that girl you were with, uh Thunda?"

"No, I wasn't with anyone, but I took my shot and crapped out Lucy. It was uh, kind of embarrassing but I'm sure she made a connection with a few of the guys out there."