THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10

Story Info
Broken Glass, the High Cost of Fame.
43.2k words
4.81
3.6k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

Sydney was quiet. She hadn't made one sound throughout.

"Who's Vickie?"

"My girlfriend." I sat in the lazy boy with both hands on the arms of the chair looking at Sydney as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom with a pigeon toed gait, stopping to glance over her shoulder at my face.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah." She turned back around leaning against the room's dresser a foot away from the open adjoining door looking at me incredulous.

"You've got a girlfriend? Let me process; you have a girlfriend that you snuck out on in the middle of the night, probably that Thunda person; snuck out to come here and fuck me, but you're still thinking about her while you're knee deep in my fucking ass. Damn nigga, you really know how to make a girl feel wanted."

"Wrong."

"Oh, you don't have a girlfriend? You didn't just blow my back, and ASS out while calling me by her motherfucking name; is that what you're telling me goddammit?!"

"I do have a girlfriend, but I didn't sneak out tonight."

"WHAT, IS THIS SOME POLY BULLSHIT YOU'RE ON, HUH?!!"

"No."

Sydney's green eyes fluttered profusely as she rocked her head horizontally tucking her chin rolling her shoulders before having another stab at our back and forth.

"Nigga, where's your girlfriend?"

"Dead."

There was an extended dead silence in the hotel room as I sat there watching Sydney who seemed lost for words. If I could adequately describe it, she looked "put out" by the unexpected answer to her terse question. Me, I was quietly assessing her finding that our initial tryst seemed to jumpstart some sort of behavioral chain reaction. She was more mature and easygoing right up to our interview and eventual hookup, but now she was becoming something else. Her attitude was, dare I say thuggish to an uncomfortable degree. Sydney cocked her head to the side scratching her temple.

"Hey, I'm uh, not good with emotional stuff."

"Figured that out." I replied statically looking straight ahead focusing on the wall mounted control for the air conditioner instead of her nudity.

"Okay I admit it; I'm a major bitch, an asshole, fuck man I'm your textbook narcissist with shit to spare. I was caught off guard when you mentioned the girlfriend shit; sorry I had no idea. Guess, I just rub people the wrong way and that's how I ended up here tonight."

"I thought you wanted to fuck Sydney?"

"Yeah, I wanted some more of what you're peddling; hey I wasn't lying about that shit I said about my sex life earlier. I mean, like you care right? HEY!! For what it's worth, I apologize; even though I had no prior knowledge of your situation beforehand so that's really not on me, okay?"

"What?"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

"Why, I didn't ask for an apology Sydney; the only thing I wanted from you was some fat ass and those fucking heels I mentioned. Am I mistaken, or did something just knock me out of my motherfucking booty call? We really, don't have to have a conversation about my shit. I just want your body; was that too much to ask bitch?" I looked the disgraced celebrity dead in the eye as I finished reacting to her crappy behavior.

Her eyes got really small as she bit into her lower lip looking away before answering.

"Back in the day I would've got you rolled for talking to me like that; but as it is I've got to admit that I wanted the same thing all the way up until a few seconds ago. A lot of people don't understand my world view and the fact that I'm always gonna be on top of things; it, just doesn't make it easy to deal with all the daily bullshit."

"Yeah I know Sydney." I replied noncommittally getting a doubletake.

"Oh yeah, did you know that I'm here on my company's dime? Did you know that three floors beneath us, a film crew is checked in for a taped interview I'm doing tomorrow with my husband? Yeah, going all Clinton except I'm scheduled to admit my affair in front of the cameras. Reconciliation talk notwithstanding, I'm booting that nigga Sly not that any of those pasty fucks have any idea. It's my time, that coming out party in front of the world."

"I don't care; just tell me why I'm here if it's not just to fuck you?"

"Always shoot from the hip?"

"Only when I talk to someone on my level Sydney." This reply made her put her hands on her hips still in her birthday suit like me lazily reclining studying her face. I could tell she didn't have a lot of genuine people around.

"You think you're on my level? You have no idea what I've done to reach this point in my life and get everything I have by the fingertips; some of the dirty, nasty shit that makes it hard to look at my reflection at times. Even back when I was trading skin for studio time on the low while that nigga acted clueless. Used to be a deejay, our guy playing the background while me and Finessa held down the front. He rode my coattails into that station."

"Everybody does that at some point."

"Are you fucking with me?"

"I'd like to fuck you; lord knows I can't shoot you for my site because of all the Hollywood bullshit I don't give a fuck about. Honestly speaking, I'd love to see that big marshmallow donk with those big ass tattoos in a thumbnail on my website." Sydney's arms dropped to her sides as she took a step forward.

"What kind of website?"

"What do you think Sydney? I wasn't trying to get involved with all this shit or go viral; and fucking Takisha was mad because she got her back blown out after she disrespected my family. Sydney, don't you do your homework; didn't Thunda give the link to my site on your husband's show? Tell me you didn't even bother to watch her interview and show me that you're too big to do your own fucking due diligence?"

"You're a porn star?"

"No more than any of the millions of women across the planet currently doing their own adult sites with the same lazy iPhone shit to offer the masses. It was a lark that some goofy female got me into before someone too much like yourself came along finessing me into a full blown career, on the low. You can appreciate that, right?"

"Fuck." Sydney mumbled sitting on the bed for a few seconds pondering what she'd learned. I just sat there staring at her face and parts of her body. She looked at me, then glanced away toward the room's door.

"You're welcome Sydney."

"For what?"

"Making you, feel that much cleaner as a person. Putting some shine back on your sob story of how you had to "Use What You Had To Get What You Wanted" rise to the top origin. My girlfriend thought I'd judge her like you're judging me, but I didn't care about anything but being with her. Then she was dead." I leaned over resting my chin on my fist staring statically at Sydney's face.

"No wonder you know how to fuck so good; you're a professional."

"No sorry; I was only with amateurs, even Rashida isn't a professional no matter what you, Takisha, or that greasy fat fuck Ken thinks. I was the second guy she'd ever been with and if you say different we're gonna have a problem. I got trained the old fashioned way by an insanely beautiful mulatta who was pimping my editing skills as well as my fucking cock. She stole my shit, that site Sydney; so, I built a new one you guys helped publicize, thanks. Now as a good little whore, I feel it's my duty to remind you of one thing."

"What's that?"

"Take a shower in my bathroom before you go back to your room and slam the door in my face. You see, doing that will leave all the evidence in here instead of yours Sydney. Remember you paid for my discretion, might as well get the whole prostitute-john experience, right?"

The dead silence that followed was deafening from my point of view as she got up removing the wedge sneakers on her feet tossing them into her room through our shared door. Sydney Syd took my advice showering quickly in my bathroom before walking pigeon toed back into her room with a towel covering her front half. She pulled the door up leaving me to my own devices.

My heart was thumping wildly in my chest from the moment she reappeared to the moment she pulled that adjacent door up leaving it partially cracked. I figured she was too embarrassed to completely close it as I listened to her milling about in her room. It sounded like she was packing her things up making me feel even dirtier. Rashida's advice about dialing it back haunted me as I drew my knees up wrapping my arms around them.

I wondered if this was how Vicky felt after turning tricks to survive and keep food on the table for her siblings.

"Hey." Sydney peered into my room through the partially open adjacent door separating our hotel rooms. She was visible from her head to her right shoulder at an angle, still nude.

"Yeah?" I replied barely stifling a sniffle.

"Heads up." Her iPhone came flying giving me barely enough time to catch it. I glanced over finding her disembodied arm putting a ring light tripod into my room. Sydney reappeared sticking her head into the room peering at me with a manufactured innocuous expression on her face.

"Hey uh, how do you feel about mint green?"

"Uhm, fine." She disappeared again piquing my curiosity enough to get up and walk to the open door peering into her hotel room.

Sydney was sitting on a towel on the edge of her bed oiling down her legs. She glanced up noticing me there with a smile standing up revealing a mint green scrunch style bikini bottom with barely enough material to cover her mound, strings riding decadently high on her hips. Sydney stepped into a pair of open-toed lace covered mint pumps that turned her into an amazon height wise. She walked towards me to the bathroom giving me a pinch on the cheek. I glanced down finding her big slappable donk jiggling wildly. Sydney went into the well-lit bathroom.

"What is this Sydney?" There was an open makeup kit on the counter along with a bottle of body oil which she placed there. I was so caught up in the visual, I didn't notice her carrying the plastic bottle. She started applying her makeup with a brush to her big plush lips.

"Your lucky day my King; did you plug in the ring light? I got that tripod real cheap online for all my vlogging and other social media shit. I was uh, advised to make some posts, kinda act like my life and career weren't going into the wood chipper. You know, they never stop managing you once you get over that perceived hump."

"What's going on here to be more specific?" She took a deep breath staring at herself in the mirror then looked at me with a half-smile. She was topless dropping the brush on the counter top favoring the thin bottle of body oil.

"I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I feel way more relaxed and comfortable with you now that I know about your secret life doing online porn. It's different, unfamiliar to me in a way that's exciting for the first time in a good ten years. You're so good at what you do; so I figure that might extend to your content too. It was the way you explained it to me that got my ears perked up."

"Are you serious? Didn't you tell me you had a morals clause in your contract and endorsements? Remember when you made a big deal about me leaving through the fire exit at your job?"

"Kid, can I tell you something about game?"

"Sure."

"Once you get inside the door you can make a lot of money, get perks, and set asides galore if the powers that be see you as a valuable commodity. The thing they don't tell you about is the glass ceiling for people like us financially speaking. You can't have enough money to really write your own ticket, enough money to flip your former benefactors a middle finger without consequences. Basically, you have to maintain wiggle room."

"Is that what you're doing here?"

"Net worth of two point five million liquid not including my husband's assets which hover just under ten million based against an eight year career in terrestrial and satellite radio; and when you factor in our fifteen year marriage which was officiated in a no-fault state, it's a win-win for me."

"Careful Sydney, you're teaching me more than you intended." This got her attention again as she inched closer to me pushing the bottle of oil into my hands.

"If that were actually true, we wouldn't be talking right now Educated Simp; do my back and tits my king."

She turned her back in my direction allowing me to rub down her shoulders and back as she resumed doing her face in the mirror. I turned this into an impromptu massage working her neck, shoulders and back letting my hands roam free of guilt handling her waist and hips. Sydney moaned a bit as my hands appeared in the mirror squeezing and fondling her slightly sagging pierced tits.

"I can feel you poking me back there; hey man what's up with your stamina? It just seems like you can go forever if you want and I'm starting to get scared I'm not gonna want to cut you lose. Fuck, I've been so frustrated for so long and then, you happened. I don't wanna blow your head up, but I had to change my clothes that morning."

"Why?"

"Besides the fact that we put a big ass hole in my dress; I was still creaming slipping and sliding all over the place. Luckily there's some grunt locker rooms on the second floor of my job that have a shower. You had me so fucking wet, the shit was running down my thighs. Sorry if that's too much information for you my king."

One of my hands was running up and down her abdomen kind of playing with the soft parts while my other continued fondling her right breast teasing the multicolored piercing there. Both of them were beads colored in red, black, and green. Sydney noticed cupping a hand over her left breast using a brush on her cheeks.

"You want me to change my piercings; I've got two more pair in my makeup kit?"

"They're part of your character, right?"

"Character?" She replied as I went back to massaging both of her breasts.

"It's part of how I work; I see the women as these characters sometimes shooting the movie in my mind before I even get started. My specialty is doing a lot with a little and making it look like gold. That's how I ended up in the business more or less; because a shady female saw my potential and nurtured it."

"You're talking about that light skinned mulatta girl; the one you said was a lot like me, right?"

"In the head Sydney; that's where you were alike." I did a gun gesture to the side of her right temple underlining my point. Sydney put down her brush turning around facing me. Wearing her heels, we were looking each other directly in the eye.

She cupped both of my cheeks kissing me with unrequited passion. Sydney Syd the radio personality, was one hell of a kisser making things feel more organic between us as she broke it still cupping the sides of my face. Her eyes were fluttering registering my hand cupping her sex through the material of her bikini bottoms.

"We'd better get started before I change my mind and sit on your face." Sydney was wet grabbing the edge of the bathroom countertop with both hands letting me run three fingers along her slit until the material was damp.

"Anything you say my queen." Her eyes went wide for a moment, then she embraced me for more passionate kissing with her fingers interlocked in the middle of my back. She forced herself to wetly break the kiss.

"Make me a good sex tape."

Both of us were compromised but lewdly professional as I set the ring light mounted on the tripod in the open doorway between our adjoining rooms after which Sydney was directed to walk into frame very seductively to the heavy drawn curtains in her room and peek between them. I had her use my phone as a prop like she was talking to her lover. Sydney dare I say, was a natural sauntering back towards the camera with feline grace until that patch of mint colored material covering her mound filled the frame provided by her iPhone. I got numerous takes as we conversed drifting back to my room.

"Can I talk, or would that mess with your creativity?" I was positioning the ring light near my room's door and adjacent bathroom.

"Shoot."

"Do you have a foot fetish?"

"No, I think the shoes complete your character and yeah, they sort of give me ideas while turning me on. Before you ask, I'm all about soft faces, small waists, big hips, even bigger or huge ass and shapely old school legs. Real bad ass legs with decent feet; well maybe I do have a sliver of a foot fetish after all." She chuckled but looked somewhat uncomfortable prompting me to stop and stare. Her green eyes shifted away then back in my direction.

"Ask me."

"Why do you hate him?"

"Because he made me do the heavy lifting and then wanted me to hide in his fucking shadow."

"Does he know?"

"He's almost three years sober, so yeah I think uh, he's aware but I wanna make sure, you know? I want to drive the stake deep and make everyone hate me, especially all of our fans. I don't give a shit about my fans, but I toss a bone or two to the mouth breathers who are gonna finance my life if this shit goes belly up."

"I'm only gonna say this once, like giving you a doctor's warning Sydney. We don't have to do this uh, sex tape."

"Don't get it twisted; I don't have any qualms about this shit right here other than you'd better make my old ass look like a million bucks. I don't want you to do anything different than you would with those other girls; maybe you could treat me like that Takisha bitch. Little slore has been stunting online all day claiming she has your boxers."

"She does have my underwear."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Do I get some underwear as a parting gift too?" Sydney was standing there watching me work with her arms turned inwards fingers interlocked in front of her mound. I didn't know if she was kidding or not.

"I'll give you whatever you want."

"I wish that were true."

"Why didn't you leave him?"

"Too much skin in the game baby; you know we've been together for decades and I've always had to make the hard decisions. Went to the same high school, inseparable voted couple of the year three out of the four and fucking lived on the same block too. So, he was the "safe choice" to lose my virginity to, but because of him I found out I liked it a little, ruff. Me and Felicia, eh Finessa was girls together. Sly was our fucking deejay but couldn't get us no studio time. Had to make a decision because he didn't; got on my hands and knees for us."

"Who'd you fuck?"

"Fat loser owned this shitty little recording studio over a liquor store in our hometown; it was the best we could do with pockets full of lint. I nutted up and dropped my pants for the cause. Who knew biscuit boy was packing a hose? Ghosted Charles got seriously piped down in a fucking closet of all things! I would've been humiliated if that fucker didn't know what he was doing. Asshole "producer" made me suck him off to get my pants back. Charles didn't know shit when I popped up hours later, but moms whupped my ass good with an ironing cord."

"Did he ever find out?"

"They told him; snitched me out but he didn't believe them playing it off making me sick of him. Being the stupid girl a few months out from flunking out of my last year of high school, I wanted him to fight this thirty year old Arab fuck. Instead he made some bomb ass tracks coming up off my back shots. I was gone already, but he didn't know."

"Why didn't you leave?"

"Skin-in-the-game; haven't you heard a word I've said?"

"You're beautiful, smart, and devious; you had options but you stuck it out and I want to know why if we're gonna talk about this deep shit Sydney. You were thinking about edging him out early, but here you are decades later, pissed. What's up with that?"

"Tell you what; I'll put it to you another way my nigga since you wanna talk funny about my life experience! It's my fault for opening the door on that shit anyway. Too many years ago, we were sinking in debt with the IRS on our asses, new house not even paid for and contract negotiations bleeding out towards cancellation. Charles got one foot in rehab and the other on a motherfucking banana peel leaving me to put on his big boy pants. I GOTS THIS!! That's what I told that goofy ass nigga, but he ain't hearing me. We're fucked ten ways from Sunday without this renewal."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers