Thunder-Cucked Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't an inch of fat on him anywhere as far as Joe could see. When he shrugged out of his biker jacket and handed it to Joe's fiance, his chest muscles rippled like sails catching a strong wind on the sea. His bushy beard was specked with a smattering of gray, so perhaps prison was harder on him than Joe imagined.

"If he comes over, leave!" Christina had warned him over the phone. Instead of leaving he welcomed Jack in. They shook hands Jack's giant mitts engulfing his own. Out of one corner of his eye, Joe saw Jack's free hand sliding down Lily's backside but he pretended not to notice.

Lily took Jack's hand, it looked so tiny there.

"Joe, I want to show him the house, would you set the table for us?" she asked him."Everything's ready."

"Yeah, set the table for us, Joe, would ya'? and with that Jack followed his fiance up the stairs and disappeared. He gave Lily a smack on her bottom when they reached the top, Lily shrieked and grabbed her ass under her skirt, giggling excitedly. He could hear them moving around up there, doors opening and closing, Jack's heavy footsteps directly above him now, the floor in the room she and Joe shared creaking.

Then he distinctly heard the springs in their mattress upstairs doing the same and stood transfixed, feet like stones.

Ten minutes later the table was set, and the bed was still creaking. He called for them to come down, and when they ignored him, crept up to the second floor. The bedroom door was locked.

"Hey, dinner's ready...come eat you two."

"Go away," Jack bellowed, then he heard the two of them talking quietly. Lily was doing most of the talking it seemed.

Finally, the door parted halfway, Lily's face appeared.

"Sweetie, we'll be right down."

Dinner was excellent, as always. When she put some effort into it, Lily was a great cook. And tonight, she was certainly inspired, in many ways. For now she sat between the two men, gazing at Jack with love in her twinkling eyes, who sat across from each other on either side of the table, while Lily was at the head.

Jack alternated between conversing with his host and glaring at him. It was very unnerving, of course for Joe. Mostly, he hung his head and kept his eyes glued to his food. School came up, and Lily asked if Jack remembered Joe from back then.

"Yep, I do." His answer was smooth and ready, as if he were expecting the question."I remember Joe very well. Remember him sitting with your sister Christine every day at lunch, staring at us the entire time?"

Lily said no. She was never one to spend much time watching others, and readily admitted to barely knowing Joe when they went out on their first date two years ago although they shared several classes together.

"And I remember catching him in the boy's locker, spying on us."

"Really?!" Lily was taken aback. She gazed at Joe, and he didn't deny it.

"I was spying on the girls..." he mumbled," their locker was right next door, remember?" Jack snorted.

"What were you going to do? Drill a hole in the tile with your little pecker?!" he laughed heartily as Joe cringed, sinking into his chair. He'd spent many years trying to forget that ever happened."No, he was looking at us in the shower, Lily, and he was enjoying it like the little lecher he is. He 's a regular meat gazer."

Fortunately Lily decided to change the subject. She asked Jack if he wanted to see her in her old cheerleader uniform.

"You still have it?" Jack asked in reply.

"And it still fits,' she boasted, then she dashed upstairs to put it on. When she left Jack sent Joe into the kitchen to get him a beer, and when he came back he had to suffer the indignity of watching Lily perform her cheer routine for her ex-boyfriend right in front of him. She ended with a split and Jack clapped his hands together in applause.

"Come here, love cake,' Jack ordered, and Lily hopped up, literally bounding to him. He whirled a forefinger and she spun around, presenting her backside, pushing her ass outward so he could get a better view, then bent over when he placed a beefy hand on the small of her back and nudged her downward. She grabbed her ankles and turning her head, looked Joe right in the eye.."Here, let me help you out."

With that, he lifted her skirt, grabbed her panties and yanked them upward so the fabric between her luscious ass cheeks disappeared, making a thong. Lily gasped. Bent over, ass exposed, she kept her eyes on Joe, who hung his head in shame. Lily's brown eyes were ablaze with excitement when Jack spun her around, and pulled her top down a few inches to show off her perky tits and long, extended nipples poking out.

"Now, try it again."

Lily looked at Joe again, but he said nothing. She was happy to put on a show for Jack now.

Her tits and ass shook invitingly with every leap and twirl, her naked skin beginning to shine with a coat of sweat, and when she finished with her split again, which she performed effortlessly, as if she were still nineteen, Joe saw her vagina clearly, the blue fabric of her panties making a camel-toe in her clit before the blue skirt fluttered down hiding all, however briefly. Joe was humiliated but strangely excited. Thankfully, the table and cloth concealed his little erection inside his jeans. Jack banged the table with his now empty beer bottle.

"Another Budweiser, Joe! Quick." Joe jumped up, eyes down and Jack caught sight of the bulge in his pants. "Look, he's excited."

Lily and Jack shared a laugh together while he was in the kitchen fetching Jack a cold one, and when he came back he found Lily on her knees sucking Jack's cock. He froze.

"Get over here, Joe! Haven't you ever seen your fiance sucking another man's cock before.?' When Joe still couldn't, wouldn't move, Jack slammed his hand atop the table, his other wrapped up in Lily's shimmering black hair as her head bobbed up and down furiously, and Joe hustled over quickly. He handed Jack the cold bottle and then knelt when Jack pointed downward."I know you want to watch, Joe, don't act shy."

He knew he should just get up and leave. Jack wasn't making threats, even though he was the sort of man who very presence was a threat. As a convicted felon, even before his aborted murder conviction, you could say he was a threat simply based on statistics of recidivism. Rationally, he knew Jack would probably prefer he leave. Hell, Lily did, too. But Joe couldn't make himself leave. He was simply mesmerized by the sight of his lovely girlfriend sucking down Jack's huge cock. It was at least ten inches long, and laced with a thicket of blue veins. His own cock became rock hard inside his jeans the moment he knelt down and saw Lily's pretty red lips engorged on Jack's meat. Shiny drool dribbled from her lips, down his shaft, collecting at the base of his cock atop his hair ballsack. Her brown, slanted eyes fluttered open and cut his way, meeting his own without judgment or derision. Seeing his need and desire bubbling up, she took mercy on him and massaged his cock under his jeans with one hand, before pulling his zipper down and freeing it for him unbidden.

Gratefully, searching for a way to return the favor, he ran a hand over her backside, down the sloping groove of her backbone to the inviting curve of her hips before Jack demanded he stop.

"Don't you dare touch that ass! That's my ass now!" he declared, slamming down the empty beer bottle."Get me another! Hurry up."

While he was gone, they moved to the living room. He found Lily straddling Jack now, his massive cock buried in her twat, legs spread wide, titties flipping wildly up and down as Jack tossed her up and down against his steel rod like a jackhammer. Joe stopped and stared again, his little cock still sticking straight out of his jeans, which were slipping further and further down his legs. Spotting him, Jack snapped his fingers and Joe hurried over to deliver his beer, then stood frozen when Lily grabbed him, pulled him close and began sucking his cock even as Jack continued to bounce her up and down violently. He held his breath, waiting for Jack to explode in anger, but nothing of the sort happened.

Joe was so grateful and excited, he shot his load right down his fiance's throat, and then fell backward as his whole body shook uncontrollably, feeling disoriented and humiliated at the same time as Lily continued to moan and writhe atop Jack's steely rod. Joe watched them both get off together, and saw white jizz oozing down the inside of Lily's inner thighs before Jack grunted, pushed her off his lap and onto the floor before stalking off into the kitchen, looking for food. He came back with an entire rotisserie chicken after warming it up in their oven for five minutes.

Joe and Lily just lay on the floor, exhausted. He could tell she was still horny, though. She had a crazy, not quite satisfied smile on her face, and when Joe sat up to gaze down at her, she cracked one eye, then slid on her back like a crap until her legs were spread wide in front of him. Her little cunt was wide open, still gaping from the battering she took from Jack, and covered with his gooey jizz. But it was apparent she wanted him to go down on her, and as disgusted as he was with the idea of licking up after another man's jizz, he could hardly refuse after she used her mouth on him a few minutes earlier.

Jack found them like that, Joe's face buried in her cum drenched vagina and snorted.

"That's right,' he said as Lily moaned in pleasure," lick my sperm up." He sat down on the sofa again, breaking the chicken apart with his bare hands and enjoying the show."Get her ready for me, Joe. I appreciate it."

One of the few things Lily enjoyed in bed with Joe was his well practiced tongue. It didn't take him long to get her excited, once he got past the sticky, gooey jizz seed plastered all over her inner thighs and soaked, steaming clit. When she was moaning again, completely overcome, Jack used the toe of one boot to push him aside, he dropped to his knees and Lily rolled onto all fours, arching her back and moaning excitedly with anticipation.

'Watch closely, Joe, you might learn something." With that he inched his cock into her vagina again, and ordered Joe's fiance to fuck herself. Lily happily obliged. Joe crouched nearby and watched quietly, excitedly, feeling his own feebly inadequate penis rise up again unexpectedly. He found himself wanting to reach out, to touch her, let her know he was there. It was clear he had no business being with Lily, even before tonight. She was fucking Jack like a caged animal released back into the wild.

I'm not a husband, boyfriend or fiance, he realized watching the two of them fucking each other.

I'm just a caretaker.

"Joe, go get that ass gel I saw in your medicine cabinet earlier. Quick!'

Joe ran upstairs. He knew right where it was, and hurried back down not wanting to miss any action. The expensive lotion was unopened, never before used since the day he brought it home with hopeful, lecherous intentions. There was no way Lily would ever let Joe fuck her in the ass, she made that perfectly clear. On the way back down he heard Lily having another orgasm. By the time he reached the living room again, she was weakly laying atop the plush carpet, Jack still moving in and out of her pussy, gripping her white ass cheeks tightly, a puddle of pussy juices pooled between Lily's knees.

"Put some on her ass,' Jack ordered. Joe crouched down and worked some into her tiny pink asshole. Mmmmm, she crooned. Jack spoke, telling them each what to do, refusing to touch the lotion.

"Push your ass higher, Lily." He gave it a slap as he pulled out and stroked his own cock with one meaty hand."Higher, push those cheeks apart." Joe grew more excited as he saw his fiance eagerly sticking her ass in the air, making it available for whatever Jack wanted; he wanted a lot."Okay, work it in that little asshole."

Joe eagerly poured more onto her naked ass, watching it roll down the her inviting ass crack, soak her little anus, then seep down over her hairless, gaping vagina. Then he probed her butt with his forefinger, spreading the lotion all around. He paused for just a moment when Jack told him to pour it on his cock and spread it along his shaft.

'What are you waiting for?" Jack demanded, his face reddening with anger as he pulled his cock out and let it rest on Lily's white ass cheeks.

He turned crimson, looked down and saw Lily watching him over one shoulder pressed to the floor, hair scattered and damp against her forehead. It wasn't as though he'd never touched another man's cock. He experimented in college, a fact he rarely spoke of to anyone. Biting his lip, he lathered up Jack's cock and balls gently, almost lovingly, then used his now slick fingers to pry Lily's little white ass cheeks wide apart before Jack shoved his cock deep inside. Joe could only gape in wonder, his shocked hazel eyes only inches away, as Lily's tiny asshole spread wide, ever so slowly, to accept Jack's fat member.

It didn't seem possible. Joe was getting hard again as Lily writhed in a mixture of discomfort and esctasy.

'How does it feel?' Jack asked.

"Wonderful,' she moaned as she bit down on the sofa pillow she was clutching under her breasts. After a few minutes his cock was all the way in, his heavy, hairy balls pressed against her ass cheeks.

Lily moaned again as Jack slid it in and out a few times, until he was sure she was okay, then he lifted her up, spun her around and sat her back down atop his raging boner. Joe watched as her little ass spread wide on its own, and Jack's cock disappeared in a matter of seconds as she flung her little arms around his massive shoulders and rested her forehead on his bulging pecs.

'Where's my cock, Joe?' Jack asked rhetorically before he started jackhammering her again.

"In her ass," Joe said glumly."In my fiance's ass..." He hung his head in shame. What the hell was going on? He looked at the clock on the wall as Lily began screaming in fevered pleasure. It was less than two hours since Jack pulled up on his Harley.

Jack fucked her for another ten, arduous minutes as Joe watched mutely, unable to hide his excitement. When Jack was finished, he shot his load deep inside Lily's gaping asshole, then pushed her to the floor. Her ass was covered in his cum again. It was plain to see, white little gooey globs clinging to her milky skin as she curled up in a ball at Jack's feet. He pointed at Joe.

"Lick her ass clean." Joe didn't want to do it. He knew it was degrading and humiliating but after all he'd agreed to so far, there was no reason not to. Jack pulled out Lily's I-phone, the one Joe bought her for Christmas last year, and used it to film Joe as he crawled over on all fours and began licking the little white globs off Lily's sweat laden cheeks and inner thighs.

"That's it Joe...." he zoomed in on Joe's tongue licking cum from Lily's clit."I think you are finally learning your place in the world." He snorted, then handed out some free advice."Don't ever break the law, Joe. You will be doing this every fucking night if you ever go to prison. Hell, you might like it, though."...

... Joe remembered that warning for a very long time. Jack didn't take long to find his way back to prison, and he almost took Lily along for the ride. They caught him robbing a gas station as the two outlaws made their way up the coast, news reports being filed every day for the two weeks after they left. They became quite the pair for those short, fourteen days. This time there were no witnesses to intimidate into not testifying. He was caught on surveillance at multiple stores waving the gun he stole from Joe's safe around. Luckily for Joe, and Lily, he never shot anyone. Lily might actually have done real time if he did. Oddly, what saved her were the sexually charged videos and pictures Jack used to torment and torture Joe while they were on the run.

Before he got caught, Jack sent Joe at least one text a day. One day a video of Lily, on all fours atop a cheaply carpeted motel room, naked, Jack's cock deep in her ass, the angle from above so Joe could see her pretty round face turned over a bare shoulder, dark wavy hair looped over her other shoulder, looking back at the camera, eyes glazed over with pleasure. The next a pic of her on her knees, the tip of Jack's cock on her tongue. Later a picture of her cum covered face in a motel bathroom, shower curtain visible over her shoulders, her face drenched with both jizz and what looked like tear tracks. Her cheeks were blistered red, and her eyes darkened. There were many more, but that was the picture her lawyers used to win her acquital. They asked if he wanted to testify on her behalf before the trial started and he said he never wanted to see her again.

The picture was used to paint her as just another innocent victim of Jack Dwyer, but Joe knew better.

There are no innocent victims, he admitted to Christina when she showed up the morning after they left, taking his gun, the cash he had in the safe and a thousand dollars from the nearest ATM on the way out of town.

"Do you want to go back to Chicago with me?" she asked. Joe couldn't believe she would even offer. Her sister's sex hung in the air. Chicken bones were scattered around the living room, the half empty bottle of anal gel lay open and oozing on the carpeted floor. He had rug burns on his hands and knees. It was pretty obvious what happened here, Joe knew, even if Christina pretended not to notice Jack's dried cum clinging to his chin and face. Despite all that, she didn't seem put off."Come with me at least until he gets caught. No one knows you up there."

Joe thought it over for a full minute. Then he said very quietly but calmly:

"Thanks, but I'd really prefer if you left and never came back, Christina."

12