Thunderstorm Awakening

Story Info
Wife's first girl experience that she thinks is secret.
6.1k words
4.25
17.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain beating down on the roof, and thunder, slowly rolling almost continuously without any break at all. I checked my phone and realized that I had only been asleep for about two hours, so it was a little after midnight. I rolled over hoping to take the storm as an opportunity for some fun, as thunderstorms always get my wife hot and bothered, and realized that she wasn't in bed.

Samantha and I have been married for 20 years and both are in our mid forties, although she frequently gets complimented on looking to be in her early thirties. Two children and twenty years of marriage, I must say that she is as sexy as the day I met her. Yes, she has what most would call a "booty" now, that I absolutely love, and a beautiful new pair of DDD's that were a gift a few years back. Her appetite and curiosity for all things sexual has grown, if anything, and adventuresome is putting it lightly.

It is not uncommon that either of us may wake up, go sit in living room, and turn on the TV, so as not to wake the other up. I remembered one other thing at that moment, right before I went to check on her completely naked. One of her friends from work, Kristen, had asked to use the guestroom for a couple of nights, because her air conditioning was out, and her husband was out of town on business.

I slid out of bed and put on my shorts, that I always leave laying next to the bed. As I headed for the living room, not worrying about making too much noise, due to the thunder and rain masking most of it anyways, I heard something that made me stop right before grabbing the door knob. Any other time I would have just walked out into the room, as sneaking and spying hasn't ever really been my thing.

But I heard the faint sound of different people talking and moaning like what you would hear in a porno. She was watching porn. She was watching porn without me! The excitement I felt was instantaneous and curious. My cock jumped, and then slowly began to swell. You always wonder if your lover would watch the same thing without you as they do when you're around. When we watch porn together it's usually a couple, as we are a couple, and it kind of makes sense. But I was hearing multiple voices, which I figured was more than one couple. I had to try and see without spoiling her good time.

I know where she always sits on the couch, and I knew that if I could ease the door open just right that I would have a point of view allowing me to see her, without her seeing that the door had been cracked open. I also knew that with the constant thunder and rain that if I did make a little noise opening the door, that it probably wouldn't even be noticed at all. I eased the door open, just a sliver, to where I could just see, as long as I was close enough to the opening. The storm had picked up, and the rolling thunder had become crashes of thunder. The rain was coming down so hard that it was a constant roar pounding the roof.

There sat my beautiful wife, her left knee up towards her chest with her left arm resting on it, holding a glass of wine. She was wearing one of her form fitting tank tops, which she usually sleeps in, and one of her shortest pair of very loose fitting shorts. The fingers of her right hand were lightly brushing across her breasts. She slowly traced them around her nipples, which looked like they could tear the shirt, and would then drag just her fingertips to the other side, repeating the process. Watching Samantha look so relaxed, and obviously enjoying herself gave me true pleasure. She switched hands with her wine and drew a long drink, then set the empty glass on the coffee table in front of her. Her right hand lifted that side of her shirt, exposing most of her right breast, as she fondled her own tit. She traced one finger of her left hand down the inside of her thigh, and as she reached her shorts, lightly swept them aside and brushed her lips. She brought her finger up to her nose and lingered. My cock was now pushing against my shorts. She brought her finger to her mouth and very gently sucked her juices off, taking her time to enjoy the flavor. Her hand went directly back to her, now very wet pussy. She was taking her time, sliding in a sweeping up and down motion.

"Oh shit! Oh my God, I am so sorry!," exclaimed the voice of Kristen, who had apparently appeared from the hall, just out of sight.

"What the?," blurted Samantha, as she yanked her shirt back down and scrambled for the remote, frantically pointing it at the TV.

"I had no idea y'all were in here! All I could hear was the storm, and just couldn't.."

Samantha interrupted her, throwing her finger up to her mouth, "Hey!.. please keep your voice down," pointing in the direction of our bedroom.

"Oh!! I figured that, with what you were doing, and with that on," pointing at the TV "that y'all were.... ohhh!"

Kristen had moved into my view at this point. Her look of realization exacerbated my wife's look of humiliation. I considered for a moment going back to bed, as the fun had definitely come to an end, but had just noticed what Kristen was wearing. A baggy tank top that hung loose about half way down to her navel, and what I call "booty shorts." Underwear made for girls that aren't long enough to cover the cheeks, that almost look like mini boxer briefs for women, and these were baby blue. Samantha had several pair that I had bought for her, as they are my favorite. That feeling started to rebuild in my shorts.

Her voice kind of shaky from embarrassment, Samantha said, "I can't believe that you just saw me...well.. you know...and that...oh my God...I have never been this embarrassed in my life."

"Stop..this is your house, and what is so embarrassing about what you were doing? It was actually kinda hot."

"Well, I had my tit out, and... well..you know..and... Where did I put the damn remote? It was kinda what?"

Kristen had kind of sat down half sideways on the edge of the couch, a few feet away from my wife, with one leg crossed under herself.

"Kinda hot... seriously! My man's out of town half the time, so what do you think I do pretty regular?"

"Yeah, in the privacy of your own home..not in front of your friends and coworkers, and not with...where did I put the damn remote so I can change this channel?"

"Don't turn it off just because I'm in here, maybe it's something we can both enjoy."

"What?! What do you mean? I'm not gonna just sit here and watch porn like its a regular T.V. show," as she finally managed to hit the right button, "finally.. damn, how embarrassing."

The storm was showing no signs of letting up, and there was my sexy wife and her friend sitting on the couch in their underwear, basically talking about masturbating and watching porn.

Kristen said, "You know what? All the girls at work are super jealous of your tits, and since I already kind of saw one I was hoping maybe..."

"You want me to show you my tits? After what just.."

Kristen interrupted, "Stop worrying about that, seriously. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna tell anybody. Yeah, I've been kinda thinking about getting them too, and I just want to see how they look without a bra and all. I just have to know if they look as great as they do at work, every day, in everybody's face," with a bit of a playful tone in her voice, which seemed to calm Samantha a little.

I was in a daze. How did we get to this? What made Samantha go watch porn? What made me wake up when I did? How did... who cared? This was amazing, and I was loving it.

With a bit of shyness and still a little embarrassment in her voice my wife said, "I don't know, you promise you aren't going to tell anybody at work?"

"I swear"

And with that, Samantha reached down and lifted her shirt up over her enormous perfectly shaped tits.

"Holy shit! They are huge... and perrrfect... and hot."

But this caused Samantha to quickly pull her shirt back down and "shush" her while quietly laughing, apparently still not wanting to wake me.

"What? Why are you so embarrassed? They're beautiful and you should be proud to show them off."

"Thanks, I think."

"Come onnn...you barely even showed them to me."

"Gimme a minute.. I just need to..."

Kristen cut her off, "Quit being so shy. It's just me."

A nervous smile had taken the place of the fearful look from before. As she finished pulling her top back down all the way I could see that her nipples were definitely appreciating the attention from her admirer, as they were protruding through the fabric like it wasn't even there.

Samantha grabbed her glass and stood up from the couch. She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. She headed for the kitchen. As she walked away from the couch Kristen leaned over and grabbed the remote, as it had slid under one of the leather cushions, but popped out when Samantha had stood up.

"I definitely need more of this now," sort of shaking her glass in the air.

"Is there plenty to share?"

"Oh of course, sorry I didn't ask"

As Samantha rounded the couch, Kristen quickly did two things. She reached across with her left hand and squeezed her right breast, and she hit the play button on the remote. As the television came back to life, she shoved the remote back under another cushion and repositioned herself to sit criss-cross.

Samantha almost jumped and spun around quickly saying, "No-no-nooo..What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to see what you like to watch, see if......"

"Oh my God. It's embarrassing, please."

"Ohhh, threesome! I would not have thought," Kristen exclaimed with a very devious grin.

"I just..pleeease," Samantha begged, "change the channel." She came back into the living room with two full glasses of wine, handed one to Kristen and kind of stood there, uneasy about the situation.

"Just sit back down," as Kristen motioned at the couch, "It's not like we have to actually sit here and watch it.. we can just hang out, listen to the storm, and besides, at least they're all kinda hot."

"O.K., yeah" Samantha gave in, and sat down a couple of feet to the right of Kristen with one leg curled under her, and her free hand tucked in between her legs. She took a long slow drink.

Kristen had picked up her glass with her left hand and rested her right hand high up on her inner thigh. Even though neither of them were doing anything at all, the scene was extremely erotic. I hadn't truly realized it, but I was absentmindedly rubbing my cock through my shorts.

As they drank their wine, Kristen was asking more questions about implants, such as cost, recovery, the doctor, and then more about expectations of sensation and such. They had both also been glancing more and more at the TV. Kristen was brushing her fingers up and down the inside of her thigh closest to Samantha, but what really caught my attention was the small dark spot that had developed on her panties, that my wife could not see from where she was. My wife had shifted her position several times, and each time would reach up like she was going to touch her breast, but stopped herself. Her nipples though, looked like they could tear through her shirt at any moment.

Samantha said, "Are you really O.K. with just sitting here watching this? I mean, you walked in on me, well, you know... And not to mention I still can't believe I just showed you my tits.."

"Showed em barely."

"But to just sit here watching this together... I don't know... it's just...."

Kristen cut her off, "It's just what? Look, it's just," and she motioned at the TV, "oh..wow."

They both were now paying full attention to whatever was happening on the screen. They both squirmed a little to adjust the way they were sitting. Damn.. as much as I wanted to know was was happening there, I was much more interested in what was happening right here.

"Besides, I still don't know what you're so embarrassed about. If anyone should be embarrassed right now, its me."

"How's that exactly?," chuckled Samantha.

"Well, there you are with your big, perfect, beautiful tits looking all hot, and I'm over here with these."

As Kristen finished what she was saying and set her glass down, she wasted no time in grabbing the bottom of her tank top and lifting it right over her breasts. My cock twitched instantly. Her breasts were obviously not as large as Samantha's but were probably a small B and hung, just slightly, on her chest. The look on my wife's face was sheer surprise.

She took a drink, swallowed hard and in an uneasy voice said, "They're nothing to be embarrassed about. They're actually really...pretty."

"Really?," asked Kristen as she grabbed her breasts and gave them a full squeeze with both hands. I reached down to adjust myself and the touch alone was electrifying. I dropped my shorts, allowing the freedom to lightly touch myself without interference.

"Yeah...really," stammered my wife as she watched her friend squeezing her tits right in front of her, unable to take her eyes off of what Kristen was doing with her breasts.

"Thanks.. I guess. I still think bigger would be better." She gave them one last squeeze and covered them back up.

Samantha quickly finished the rest of her glass, as if trying to calm her nerves due to this strange situation she seemed to be in, and shifted her weight, while Kristen eased her top back down. Samantha got up and said, "I think I need to open another bottle. I need another glass of wine."

As she got up, she stole a glance at Kristen, as if looking her over, while Kristen was very distracted by whatever was on TV. As Samantha headed for the kitchen, and rounded the couch, she reached down and cupped her crotch. Kristen said, "Hey, I'll help you," and went to get up as well. As she slid forward to stand, I could see that the wet spot on her panties had grown considerably, and she readjusted them before turning to walk to the kitchen. Apparently they were both getting very turned on by all of this, and with more wine coming, neither seemed to really want it to stop, and neither did I.

Because the bottles are kept on the top rack at the back of the kitchen, Samantha basically has to crawl up on the counter to reach them. Kristen saw this, and walked up behind her placing her hands on both of Samantha's hips.

Samantha looked down at her and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just didn't want you to fall. Oh, I really like your shorts by the way."

"My shorts?"

"Well yeah, they're really...umm, sexy."

"Oh, whatever... nothing about what I'm wearing right now is sexy", as she stretched up further to reach the bottle, essentially exposing half of her ass right in Kristen's face.

"Okay, I guess we will agree to disagree." as her hands wrapped more around the back of Samantha's thighs than before.

"Hey!! That tickles.. you're gonna make me fall."

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to do that."

As Kristen helped Samantha down and she started to walk towards the island, facing again in my direction, Kristen slapped Samantha on her ass. The look on her face instantly changed to one that was familiar. Her mouth held open as she gasped, with a hidden moan, then a slight bite down on her lower lip. It was the same look she gives me when I do the same thing sometimes, of surprise, extreme pleasure, and realization of something more to come. I'm not sure if Kristen knew it, but Samantha loved being smacked on the ass. She has described it as something that has a direct connection to her vagina, and her will to abstain from further action.

"Please don't", Samantha said in a slightly concerned tone

"Please don't what, do this?" and smacked her again, this time a little harder, her hand lingering a moment longer, resting on Samantha's cheek.

This caused Samantha to brace herself on the counter with both hands, effectively putting her in a stance that appeared like she was being patted down. I have seen it many times, and I knew exactly what it was doing to her. I realized that it was doing the exact same thing to me, as I reached down and felt the large amount of precum that had developed on the head of my, now painfully hard cock.

"Ohhh, heheh, you like that!

Samantha slowly turned around to face Kristen, who turned her own ass towards her, wiggled it slightly, and said, "What? You gonna spank me back?"

Samantha did just that, fast and hard, but did not remove her hand. Instead, where her hand landed, she then grabbed a handful of Kristen's ass.

"Owww, fuck!"

"You like that?"

"Actually, now that I think about it.."

"Stop.." Samantha cut her off.

She turned back around to finish opening the bottle. As she did so, Kristen stepped back and slid her hand into her own shorts. She brought her fingers up to her face, acting like she was rubbing her nose, then wiped them on the back of her shirt. Once the glasses were refilled, Samantha lead the way back into the living room. As she did so, I noticed that Kristen was very closely inspecting her back side as they walked.

Samantha turned to Kristen and asked "You promise you're not going to say anything at work to anybody about all this? I can't believe I'm even having these conversations and watching this."

Kristen responded "My lips are sealed", and what she didn't say out loud that I saw her mouth was -For now-.

I couldn't see what was happening on the TV, but the sounds indicated that it was getting into the depth of the action. What I did notice, was that neither of the women could sit still. About five minutes had passed, which usually meant Samantha would have already been going at it pretty good, but obviously was not going to do that here and now.

Then Kristen reached up and cupped both breasts, pushing them up, looked over at Samantha and said "Her tits look alot like yours, I bet they're heavy as hell too huh?"

"Yeah, I don't know, hers are prettier I think", and almost instinctively reached up and did the same to her own breasts, like she was confirming the statement, but didn't let go. She squeezed hard with both hands, bringing her fingers together at the front to pinch her nipples.

Kristen's eyes were glued on my wife's tits and her hands were essentially mocking hers with her own breasts.

I was beginning to squeeze harder with my self groping at this point. It seemed as though they were both needing an excuse to relieve some of the tension that comes with touch at certain times, and the need to feel their breasts was satisfying that need without making it obvious. They both took a long draw on their glasses.

Kristen leaned up,, "Can I feel the weight of them?"

"Can you what?"

Kristen quickly followed up with, "I just want to see what their like, that's all," and scooted closer towards my wife on the couch.

As she did so, she reached down and cupped her mound, pushing slightly as she slowly drug her hand upward. There was no longer just a spot on her panties. She was very wet.

"I don't know.. Between the storm, the wine, and this, I just," and Samantha motioned at the TV as her words trailed off. When she brought her hand down she ran it up her inner thigh. I noticed that as she did so, she clenched her ass and shifted forward, her body wanting more. I reached down and squeezed my cock, which was aching for release, and gave a few slow strokes.

They combination of all these things was definitely having an effect on her. She was lightly brushing the inside of her leg with her fingertips, not paying any attention to Kristen, who had one of her own breasts in her hand, steadily massaging. Kristen grabbed the bottle and refilled both of their glasses.

Kristen spoke up again, "Oh, come on, I just want to know what they feel like, you know, like if they were mine"

"Well, what do you mean?"

"Well, if I kind of get behind you like this," and slid over behind Samantha as she was leaned up getting her glass, wrapping her right leg around the other side of Samantha and straddling her from behind.

12