Thunderstorm Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha stiffened up, "Ohh!! Ummm," still watching the TV, as Kristen eased her breasts up against my wife's back to better reach around to feel the weight of her much larger tits.

I saw a wide grin spread across Kristen's face as she very slowly reached around the front of my wife. I eased up the pace on my cock. The thunder had mostly stopped, except for a few distant rolls, and the rain was steady but not pouring anymore.

As Kristen gently brought her hands up to my wife's breasts I noticed that Samantha was shaking, but tilted her head back to the side, just slightly.

"I can't believe..."

As Kristen's hands made contact from underneath, she lifted both breasts, taking their full weight in her hands, and squeezed, slow and firm.

"Woww." Kristen said quietly, as she held my wifes tits in her hands, "They are amazing."

Samantha's breath caught, as she let out what sounded like a tiny moan, and pushed her tits against Kristen's hands as she repositioned them to get a better feel. As she did this Kristen moved her head forward to the side of Samantha, and let out a slow easy breath down her neck, right below her ear. Samantha sucked in a ragged breath and reached up to grab Kristen's hands, but Kristen moved them away just in time, causing her to grab her own breasts. As this happened, Kristen placed her hands over my wifes, and gave a full squeeze, causing my wife to arch her back and let out a slow whimper.

"We shouldn't be doing this," stammered my wife.

"Doing what?", as Kristen's hands had released and were moving down her belly.

"This!"

"I just wanted to see what your tits were like is all...and we're just watching what you wanted to watch."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My hand was completely wet from the amount of precum now running freely out of my cock. I couldn't remember the last time I was this turned on. I continued slowly stroking, as it wasn't going to take much at this point, and I wanted to enjoy this as long as it would go.

Samantha was now very focused on the TV, and as she reached down to reposition herself, basically sliding onto the edge of her seat, Kristen took this opportunity to pull Samantha's shirt up, exposing both breasts. As they sprung free, She quickly reached around and filled her hands with my wifes tits. She was gently massaging, lifting, and sqeezing together at the same time. As this continued, Kristen lowered her head to plant a slow, heavy kiss on Samantha's neck. Samantha made no effort to stop what was happening, and instead, reached down with one hand and braced herself on Kristen's thigh. Her other hand started to move down the front of her body, but right as it got to the top of her shorts, Kristen grabbed it and slowly pulled it away. I could now clearly see that my wife was soaking wet, as her shorts were glistening with her juices.

"I need to...I can't wait anymo..."

Kristen interrupted, "You don't have to"

Her hand slid down over the top of my wifes shorts.

My wife's mind was still questioning the situation, but her body had already decided what it needed. She pushed her hips up against Kristen's hand.

In a breathless voice she uttered, "We shouldn't..."

Kristen's hand cupped my wifes mound, rubbing up and down on her lips through the soaking wet fabric. She moved her mouth from Samantha's neck to her ear and back again, pressing slow and deep with her lips slightly open. Her hand moving slowly and rhythmically up and down her, now very slippery shorts. Samantha opened her legs a little wider, exposing her pussy just enough, and Kristen's finger disappeared inside my wifes cunt.

"Uuuhhhh," was the only sound that came out of my wifes mouth.

I immediately began to cum. I let loose rope after rope all over the wall and floor. I kept jerking, hard and fast now, as I hadn't cum that hard in years. The feeling was reminiscent of the first times with my wife, which were truly amazing. My cock remained as hard as it was before, and I continued to stroke it, cum covered and all.

Samantha latched onto Kristen's wrist, as if to pull it away, but didn't move. Kristen must have been moving just right. Samantha's body was already starting to quiver.

"We can't do...we shouldn't..."

Thunder cracked, causing her to jump slightly, pushing her harder onto Kristen's hand. Kristen had now slid two fingers into my wife, and when she drove them in palm deep, Samantha was done.

Her words all ran together

"Please don't stop.....you're gonna....ohhh fuck...I'm cumming...I'm cumminnggg"

As Samantha's breathing changed, I could tell that she was still very focused on what was happening on the screen, but the look on her face was different than before, albeit it seemed she was still trying to fight what was happening to some degree. Kristen leaned away a little, as if to better see what was happening on the TV, and they both seemed to not be able to take their eyes off the screen for a few moments. Kristen then whispered something in my wifes ear. All Samantha said was "mmhmm".

Kristen slid out from behind my wife and stood up next to her. As I am wondering why everything just stopped, Kristen slipped her own top off, turns around to face Samantha, lifts her top the rest of the way over her head, and pushed her back against the cushions. Kristen crawled onto the couch on Samantha's right giving her the ability to still watch what was happening on the TV. As she did this she bent down and planted the longest kiss on her breast right below her right nipple. She then slowly, moved over to her left breast, again avoiding her nipple.

I am now steadily stroking my cock again. I cup my hand and fill it with spit, as there is no way they are going to hear me.

As Samantha tried to stay focused on the screen, her left hand grabbed the back of Kristen's head guiding her mouth over her nipple. As Kristen takes her nipple into her mouth, Samantha let out a long awaited deep moan. I almost did too as I shot stream after stream of cum all over the wall again, but caught myself from moaning out too loud, remembering the situation. I never knew there was this side of my wife, and it is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. As I regained composure, I could see that Samantha had reached around and was now massaging Kristen's ass, all the while not taking her eyes off the screen. Almost without realizing she had done it, Samantha had pushed one entire side of Kristen's shorts to the side. All of a sudden, Kristen arched up and moaned, causing my wife to look over at where her hand was, and jerk it away. Apparently, she had made direct contact with Kristen's pussy, as I was not able to see due to her ass facing partially away from me. Kristen looked up at Samantha and the hunger in my wife's eyes was unmistakable.

She looked down at Kristen and growled "I need to cum again, now!"

My cock was ready to explode again as the stroking had become steady at this point, even though I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing until that moment.

All at once, Kristen stood up in front of my wife, dropped her shorts, bent down and lifted Samantha's ass off the couch, and removed her shorts with a swiftness that indicated she needed the exact same thing. She took a glance at the screen, "That is fucking hot", to which Samantha replied "Fuck yeah it is". Kristen straddled my wife and went to lean down to kiss her, when Samantha dodged the kiss and grabbed her and twisted, pulling her down to a stretched out position across the couch. Samantha then leaned up with her lips parted and gave Kristen a kiss that would best be described as intense and passionate as if we were back on our honeymoon.

Kristen slowly ran her hand down Samantha's belly, taking her time, making my wife raise up to try and meet her hand faster. She passed right by her mound and continued to glide her hand down her thigh all the way to her knee. Samantha let out a whimper as she passed right by where Samantha wanted her to be. As she slid her hand down onto her inner thigh and made her way back up her leg, my wife's breathing became quick and shallow. Her legs were already starting to shake, and when Kristen drug her fingers across her soaking lips and up to her clit, Samantha had an orgasm like I had not seen in quite some time. Either she forgot I was "sleeping" or no longer cared, because her moans were not restrained in the least. She immediately recovered, as her hands were immediately going to work. Kristen was still knelt over her, as Samantha reached around with her left hand to grab Kristen's ass, while her right hand went straight to her parted lips, which I had full view of at this point. Kristen's pussy was so wet at this point, I could see her inner thighs glistening from her juices. They were periodically glancing at the TV, as if letting it fuel them, and dictate what they were going to do next. Kristen looked over at the screen and then looked back down at my wife with determination and desire.

"Yes, please, do that"

Without hesitation my wife stood up and swung around the back side of Kristen with her still bent over on the couch. As if she had done it a thousand times, she bent down and ran her tongue the length of her pussy. Right as she slid her tongue over Kristen's puckered up little asshole, she reached up and touched her clit.

Kristen almost yelled, "Fuck yessss!", and shook all over as my wife palmed her pussy, plopped her thumb in her hole and eased her down flat on her belly as she continued to orgasm, grinding her clit into Samanthas hand. Amazingly enough, my cock was aching for another rub, and as long as this was going on, I was not going to deprive it.

Kristen immediately rolled over with a wickedly hungry grin

"I want you right now".

My wife had taken a moment to see what was on the TV again, and replied, "I've never been eaten by another girl, and I want THAT, right now", pointing at the screen. Samantha was now bent down over Kristen, with her beautiful ass and, still dripping wet, pussy facing right at me. Kristen spun around and slid up under her, reaching up and grasping her ass, pulling her soaking sex down onto her face. She slowly, and purposely, licked the lips of my wifes pussy, one side, then the other. Then, slower than anything else she had done, Kristen slid her tongue, deep into Samantha's canal.

"Aaahhhh fuuuucccckkkk" "Eat my fucking pussy" "Oh my God, that feels so fucking amazing".

As Kristen proceeded to fuck my wife with her tongue, Samantha dove into her pussy. My wife was grinding her pussy into Kristen's face, while at the the other end, was furiously licking and sucking her pussy like she couldn't get enough. Kristen shifted to place her mouth over Samantha's clit, and in doing so slid two fingers into her now sloshing wet hole.

"Uuuhhhhhh, fuuucckk meeee", and with that Kristen slid a third finger into my wifes beautiful little pussy. She was no longer fingering my wife. She was fucking her with half her hand while sucking on her clit, and Samantha was bucking against her hand like it was the last orgasm she was ever going to have. The moans, and sloshing, and whimpering were sending me over the edge. As my wife's legs began to shake, and Kristen looked like she was having muscle spasms all over, she removed her mouth from Samantha's clit, and pushed her ass back up a little, I was able to see that she had now worked all four fingers into my wifes pussy and was showing no sign of slowing. As she continued to fuck her hole with all her fingers, she also began to furiously rub back and forth across her clit with her other hand. Samantha had stopped what she was doing and her breathing became erratic, her words became separated, and moans became whimpers and gasps.

"Please... don't...fucking...stop...fuuuucckk... I... am....cummmiinnnggggg....ohhhh.. myyyyy.

Convulsions ripped through Samantha's body, as right then, she had her first ever squirting orgasm, unloading shooting streams of her juices all over Kristen, across the couch and onto the floor. At the same time Kristen began to convulsed, as her orgasm ripped through her as well. My cock jerked, and once again, rope after rope of cum shot all over the wall and the floor.

Samantha almost yelled out as she continued to jerk and clench, cumming harder than I had ever seen her cum. Kristen gathered herself up and turned around to lay next to Samantha on the couch.

I decided to grab a towel and clean up my mess. As I returned from the bathroom, I could hear them talking, but couldn't quite make it out, as I was knelt down concentrating on trying to find everywhere I had cum, which was fairly extensive. As I decided I had it all, I stood up to see if there was going to be more action.

"Not a fucking word to Jason. I don't know what he would do if he found out." I heard Samantha say.

"He would probably think it was hot, like we do"

"If this is gonna happen again, not a word. Promise!?"

"Okay," Said Kristen, "Not a word."

They started to gather up their clothes, and I knew I had better get rid of the towel in the hamper and get back in bed. I eased the door closed again, tossed the towel and went to lay back down. Just then a huge crack of thunder hit and the rain began to pour again. I fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up to Samantha kissing me and her hand working my cock. It was late morning, and all she said was, "I let you sleep all night through that storm, and I want you to fuck my brains out right now."

What an amazing night!

Cant wait until Kristen stays over again.

12