Thursday night - Conquest of a Goth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice that the Punk has already unzipped and loosened his jeans. It's evident that he's not wearing anything underneath. I'm reckoning he's a fast mover so I decide to put him on hold and let him entertain himself for now.

I turn my attention to the Goth and motion for him to come over to my chair. He gets off the couch and slowly makes his way over. Any bravado he may have had has drained out of him and he just looks nervous. He glances quickly at his room mate. Clearly this is his first time with "guest plus one". It's my first time too but I'm not letting on.                            

As he stands over me I continue to play with myself over my panties. I'm now focusing-in with one finger; feeling my pierced clit and small ring through the wet black silk. With my free hand I begin to stroke lightly up and down his thigh to test his reaction. I'm not looking directly at him. Instead I allow my eyes to casually travel up and down his jeans. His breathing speeds up slightly... He's still watching my hand as I masturbate, so I treat him by putting my middle finger up inside myself and slowly moving it in and out.              

When my hand passes back towards his crotch I turn it over so that the back of my hand begins to brush across the slight bulge in his pants. "I like your shirt" I say in a low soothing voice as I now look up at him. I hear him groan. It begins in his throat but he quickly tries to play it cool and cuts it short.

I continue to brush my hand back and forth over his crotch several more times. It's slow and deliberate. Each time I slightly increase the pressure and continue to look up at him for a reaction. Although my heart is beating fast I want to remain expressionless; bored even... I wanted to look like I could have either been jerking him off or just pouring him a glass of water. Honestly, I'm enjoying mind-fucking him with the conflicting signals. No matter, the bulge is getting bigger and beginning to stir.

He begins to shift his body as he stands there. I'm getting a sense of pleasure knowing that his jeans are tight and they are now making him uncomfortable. His eyes have closed and his mouth is slightly open. Clearly I'm making his dick grow and it has nowhere to go. "Poor boy", I almost say out loud. If I had actually said it I'm sure it would have sounded insincere and mildly sadistic. His demeanor presents as submissive which over time I'm finding sexually antagonizing. Although I'm starting to give him what he wants, I'm also enjoying being a bit of a bitch. A few more hard passes and he'll be ready.

I look at him and smile slightly. "Are you ready sweetheart?" I ask. In one smooth motion I unbutton his pants. I take his zipper between my fingers and slowly pull it down. I can feel the clicks of the zipper as it drops one tooth at a time. He's not wearing anything underneath either. As his pants open; his semi-hard cock springs out. I can see there's already pre-cum on his swollen purple head and several sticky spots inside his jeans. He takes in air and his body stiffens. I run my fingers directly up his cock and it's twirking under my fingers. "Shhhhh", I say as if calming a skittish horse "relax.....". I glance at the Punk; his dick is out but he isn't playing with it. Clearly he's saving it and waiting for my attention.

As I sit playing with the cock, I'm finding that the kitchen chair is becoming uncomfortable. It seems like a good time to make a move to a more comfortable location. I stand up and begin to pull more firmly on his hitch. While I continue my slow tugging, I give him a lingering kiss on the mouth; parting his lips with my tongue. I pull away slightly and whisper, "take your pants off and go sit down". I release his cock and he does as I tell him. He heads back to the couch with his pants coming off. They leave sufficient room on the couch between them for me to come sit. I get up and walk towards the two stopping midway to shimmy out of my panties. They fall out from under my skirt and I step out of them. I sit down. I'm between them now and I bend down to unlace and remove my boots. The Punk wastes no time and begins to rub my bare lower back. He appreciates the tattoo on the small of my back; Celtic swans...

I kick my boots away and spread my arms over the back of the couch and behind their necks. A moment later, the Goth's hands are on me and he's already squeezing my tits over my bra. I give him some time with that. Finally I move his hand away momentarily so that I can release the front clasp, the cups separate and spring open; fully exposing my breasts. Giving him time to fumble with the bra would only destroy the mood. His hands go immediately to my exposed tits. I can sense his delight in finally getting his hands on them. After thoroughly feeling me up, he begins to roll one of my nipple rings between his painted fingertips causing my nipples to become fully erect. I tingle between my legs and squirm a bit. My eyes are closed and soon after I feel his lips and tongue on them. It feels good. I begin to caress the back of his head and pull it closer to me; encouraging him to suck harder.

While my nipples are being thoroughly flicked and sucked, the Punk wastes no time and turns my face to his and begins to kiss me. I feel his tongue enter my mouth and I push mine out to meet it. Not only that, but I also push my well-chewed piece of gum into his mouth to see his reaction. He eagerly takes it and keeps it. At the same time he begins to work his hand down between my legs. I don't play hard to get and spread them wide, lifting and resting each one of my legs on each of their knees. Now, I just lay back and allow them to fondle my body as they please. "I like your piercing" the Punk says as his finger travels back and forth over my wet clit. "Thanks, I say "I aim to please". I then whisper to no one in particular, "you have condoms right"? "Hmm-mm, lots" I hear back in my ear.

It isn't long and I find myself enjoying stroking them both and keeping them fully erect. Being left handed, the Punk is getting a bit more attention, but the Goth doesn't seem to mind. I'm almost ambidextrous when it comes to hand-jobs. With all of the ball-play and stroking I've made them both quite hard and sticky. At the same time, each are taking turns fingering my wet cunt and I start to feel an orgasm coming and going.

They're polite with each other, but I wish they'd stop sharing me. I'd rather one of them just commit to making me cum; it's annoying. As the Punk starts to withdraw his finger to give his roommate a turn, I hold it there until he gets the hint. He continues in earnest and does not stop. The Goth contents himself with the hand job and ball-play I'm giving him. "Don't worry" I say again to no one in particular; "you're both going to get to fuck me". I hear what I believe are sighs of relief from both sides.

Now for a change in position. I get up and kneel on the couch over the Goth. My mop of red hair falls over him and I begin to run my tongue up and down his throbbing dick. It's his dick's first introduction to my tongue so he spreads his legs exposing his ruddy cock and a set of swollen balls. I cup his balls; they're tight and completely fill the palm of my hand. He penis is clean shaven and smooth. I'm relieved of the possibility that I'll have to pick pubic hair off my tongue. It's impossible to look sexy doing it and swallowing it isn't an option.... ick.                                                                      

I spit on his knob, creating a thick slurry of saliva and pre-cum. I allow it to run slowly down the large vein in his dick. Before it escapes to his balls, I grease his entire shaft with it making it slick and ready for my lips. He brushes my hair out of the way so he can watch. While I suck I occasionally look up at him. Guys really like that. Incidentally, my cheek bones look fantastic when I'm sucking cock. I know this because I've seen the video. But I digress.

At last I go down for his full rod. As my lips slide down the shaft, I feel the head of his dick against the back of my throat. It's salty and slightly oily on my tongue and makes an interesting mix with the remnants of the beer. "Mmmm" I say. More for him than me. Still, he feels smooth and tastes good in my mouth. He fondles my hanging tits; tugging on my rings and moaning with delight. I keep him fully erect and moaning for some time. He contributes by holding the back of my head and gently pushing it on the down-strokes. He's not an asshole about it. In fact, he's quite sweet and in spite of his enthusiasm, is careful not to make me gag. I'm sorry I called him submissive earlier. Having finally tasted enough of his cock, I say, "glove-up sweetheart". He produces a rubber from out of nowhere; hurriedly ripping it open and quickly sliding it on. "Good boy"......

As I've been busy giving head, the Punk has taken notice of my arched back and exposed ass and puts his face in it to lick my pussy. I'm seriously wet. Although I'm tight, with a little skill he's able to manage two of his fingers deep inside me. He makes a fucking motion with them and I find the build is quick. I take Goth's dick out of my mouth and say "Don't stop, don't you fucking stop!" I tell him in a firm and somewhat threatening voice. He does as he's told and for bonus points, slaps my ass pretty hard on both cheeks. I'm boiling over and when I finally cum he buries his face between my trembling ass cheeks and eagerly laps up my water works. His tongue lashing across my pussy feels great until I finish cumming, then it's too sensitive to allow him to continue; making me yelp and pull my ass from his face.

While my sensitive pussy is still throbbing, I shift my body and with a swing of my leg I move to straddle the Goth. As he looks up at me, I glance down to confirm he's gloved. I grab his cock and lower myself onto it, feeding it in inch by inch. I'm sloppy from a freshly eaten pussy so further foreplay is unnecessary. I begin to give him a stripper's lap dance. My arms draped loosely over his shoulders and I press my bare boobs into his face. I continue to circle and grind on his pole with my hips. I kiss him hard. "Does that feel good", I ask out of the corner of my mouth? "Yesss.... oh fucking shit!" he answers. I seal my open mouth over his and his moans go directly into my mouth and reverberate down my throat. We continue to recycle each other's air as I slowly fuck him.

With a side-glance I motion for the Punk to come closer so I can keep him hard and invested. As I fuck the Goth and jack-off the Punk I alternate kissing each one. They don't need it because they're both firing on all cylinders but I like it and it reminds them that I'm the one setting the agenda.

I can feel Goth's dick continue to swell inside me and I know he's close. He grabs my hips and begins forcing me down as he thrusts upward into what is best described as my "hungry cunt". I briefly think of calling him, "Goth the Impaler" but I don't.... pretty clever, but a potential mood killer.

I want to make sure we both get what we're here for. After a pretty long and thorough fucking, I tell him I want him to cum. I slow my pace and squeeze him between my legs. I look intently into his eyes and start counting; "one.... two.... hree... As I reach ten, I say firmly "cum sweetheart, cum for me". "Oh God!" he loudly moans. I reply through clenched teeth, "God's not here, fuck me!" He begins to pound me mercilessly. I feel my own magma washing down his shaft. The smell that we release into the room is intoxicating.

Both our bodies start to relax and I kiss him deep and long. His cock is still semi-hard so I let it rest inside me a bit longer. I reach back and rub his balls. "Does that feel better?" I say with mock concern. "Yessssss" he exhales. "As I said, I aim to please". I give his balls a quick squeeze. He wasn't prepared and his body bucks under me; nearly lifting both of us off the couch. I give him a final peck on the cheek and pull myself straight off of him ensuring that his jelly stays in the bag where it belongs.

He begins to gather himself up and looks like he's going to run to his room. I put my hand on his chest and said, "don't go.... stay.... the show's not over and I want you to watch". I press him back into his seat. The loaded condom still hung around his withering tool.

Now I turn my attention to the Punk. He was standing now along side the couch. I pour myself off the couch and on to the floor. I reach up to pull his head down to kiss me. His mouth is tightly closed and I'm puzzled... "You have cock on your breath" he says. "Tough shit" I reply. "You have my pussy on yours" I force my tongue into his mouth and he stops complaining but still squirms a bit.

He gets over it, and after a minute of spit swapping, straightens up so that his extended cock is now at face level and pointed directly at my mouth. I lick my hand and began to jack it; running my thumb back and forth across the swollen purple tip while running my hand over the abs I was admiring earlier. I look at my hand and watch little web sized strings of pre-cum stretch from the mouth of his oozing dick to my thumb.

After playing with the strings, I taste the head. It's salty and oily like all the other dick I've had. As I pull my mouth away; I create more sticky webs that tether his dick to my lower lip. I leave them thick and then lick them away with my tongue. As my hand traveled up and down his shaft, I position myself in a squat to masturbate as I suck on him. I lick my fingers clean before I do myself. For an instant I wanted to lubricate myself with his drippings, but I wisely fought the urge.

"You're so fucking hot" he panted. "Thanks", I said with my mouth full (so sexy). I sucked his cock right up until I thought he was going to blow it all into my mouth. By far he got the better BJ of the two. I presume any issues he had before with my "cock breath" were forgiven.

I move to recline on the couch and put my head in the Goth's lap. He had since removed the spent condom, releasing more of the savory smell of sweaty cock, wet pussy and residual cum into the air. I nuzzled his crotch as I waited for the Punk to saddle up for his sloppy seconds,. Goth's wet dick brushed my face and in response started to roll itself over. As it began to come back to life it greeted my cheek and mouth with our warm sex cocktail. I licked my upper lip and could taste our juices, along with the semi-sweet taste of the condom lube. It tasted good and I was slightly disappointed that there wasn't more. If I had to describe it I'd call it "sex lemonade". So yummy that I considered sucking his dick clean and licking his inner thigh for the rest. However, I didn't want to start anything I might not have time to finish. In the meantime, the Punk was gloved and ready to climb aboard. I couldn't keep him waiting....

As I sadly said goodbye to sex lemonade, the Punk wastes no time lowering himself down on me. I enjoy the increasing weight of him as he pressed down on me. I felt the pressure against my bare rack as they flattened to hug him. His girth caused me to bite my lip as I began to guide his eager cock into my swollen cunt. Angle achieved, he slowly injected me while also experiencing some internal resistance. "You're so fucking tight!" he said emphatically. I responded simply with a slow groan and closing eyes. So good.......

The Goth reached over and restrained me by my ankle and extending my leg up towards the back of the couch. This caused me to fully spread-eagle so the Punk could fully penetrate me right up to the balls. I guess that's what friends do for each other. I enjoyed being splayed-open and restrained. I showed my enthusiasm by wrapping my free leg around the Punk's waist; pulling him in until I was sure that I wasn't being denied a single inch of his dick.

He began pounding me and driving his shaft deeper and deeper into my body. "Don't stop, fuck me harder you fuck!" I commanded. I could feel him driving my ass through the cheap cushions and all the way to the frame. I thought the couch was going to break, but didn't care so long as he kept pumping deep inside me. I spit on my hand and began to buff my pierced clit while he attacked me with unbroken rhythm. "Oh Shit! Fuck-fuck-fuck!" I cried as my ears started ringing and orgasm number three set in with full intensity. I rubbed my cunt as if I were angry at it. He didn't slow down. He kept cock-beating the inside of my body until I blew right past the sensitivity of post orgasm three, and got right back on the launch pad for more. I was hoping to pop off number 4 before he blew his load into the cock sock.

His breathing and low grunting began to sync in time with his thrusts. I could hear him through his clenched teeth, "Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. Oh fuck!" Clearly he was close to explosion. Realizing that orgasm number 4 was probably out of reach, I began to speak in my best phone sex voice, "Did you save a big load for me baby? Are you going to cum for me? Mmmmm, let it go.....I want every drop".

My words were like adrenaline, and his thrusts reached climax and abruptly stopped with his dick fully up inside me. For a moment I felt like my whole body was hanging limp off his rod.... Just call me "Chick on a stick"....... Bringing it to a close, he winced inside me like a dying bee that's stuck and unable to pull the stinger out. "Looks like I'll be taking a rain-check on number 4" I thought to myself.

He slowly pulled himself out of me and we both rested for a minute. He continued to kiss me softly on the lips and neck and that was nice. It was the sort of tender aftercare that I wouldn't have expected from him. Still, it was short-lived...

As he got up, all three of us were silent for a few moments. It's the sort of silence you get when you and your friends are standing around looking at the dent you just put in your dad's new car.

"Do you.... want to stay" Punk asked? I was already starting to get up to find my clothes. "Uhm, I would, but I have work in just a few hours". (I lied). I wasn't about to hang around for a short uncomfortable nap followed by an awkward breakfast. "I'm good" I said, "I live just around the corner and it's getting light out anyway."

"Do you want to come back this weekend?" the Goth offered. "I don't know" I said, "I've got a lot going on right now, but I'm sure I'll see you two out" "Where's my jacket" I wondered..."there it is". It jingled as I put it on. Embarrassing note to self, remove the cock rings as soon as you get home. I laced up my boots and began to make my exit. I smiled over my shoulder before closing the door. Funny, I hadn't noticed the funky smell in the stairway on my way up. Huh.....It will be nice to have a shower and sleep in my own bed.

12